March 28, 2024, 10:51:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318007 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1060 on: July 11, 2011, 12:14:20 AM »

::justice2NJ::

Titch-   Loose lips sink ships!!!!! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: July 11, 2011, 12:20:14 AM »

omg Carpe, you're killin me  Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: July 11, 2011, 12:25:11 AM »

Omg I just laughed out loud & woke my husband up. Jeez Carpe that's hysterical!
  Monkey Devil!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: July 11, 2011, 12:33:01 AM »

I just posted Juror #12 (Juror 3140) Prosecution & Defense interview in the Jury thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9924.msg1443203#msg1443203

it's a little interesting how she was originally just ok with the dp, then all gor the dp, yet didn't even find the Defendant guilty on any of the top 3 counts!

Is this one that ran off to Michigan?
The more I think of who ever she is, I bet she was paid off.
Why would anyone run away?

Yes, same one.

Also, check out that Juror thread. Brandi has a chart in there of all the jurors & short descriptions of each. So far, I've added questioning testimony during jury selection of jurors 2, 3, 4 & 12.

It's obvious Jennifer wanted on this jury. Plain. As. Day. Plus she's the most outspoken & she wasn't even the foreperson. So why so outspoken? Check out that thread...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: July 11, 2011, 12:38:05 AM »

Carpe, do you remember Lee's testimony? Did he do any faces like this? Might be interesting to see all of the Anthonys with the same facial contortions. Also might be interesting to find exactly which part of the testimony the faces were made. See, I didn't think of these things while the trial was going on, but now it's like right there popping out at me. Interesting.

Very interesting the this juror is doing it too.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: July 11, 2011, 12:41:12 AM »

Working on headache all day. Is she out or not? TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: July 11, 2011, 12:42:48 AM »

Carpe, do you remember Lee's testimony? Did he do any faces like this? Might be interesting to see all of the Anthonys with the same facial contortions. Also might be interesting to find exactly which part of the testimony the faces were made. See, I didn't think of these things while the trial was going on, but now it's like right there popping out at me. Interesting.

The ones I have seen of Lee look like this:

He's either laughing... or scratching like he has fleas.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: July 11, 2011, 12:48:49 AM »

Working on headache all day. Is she out or not? TIA

Hi IBE - (Casey out) Not until the 17th according to the news.

Sorry about your headache. I had a bad one too.

------------------
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: July 11, 2011, 12:50:27 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/online-lynch-mob-led-casey-anthonys-defense-team-1587923.html

"Amy Singer calls the Casey Anthony trial "the social media trial of the century."

As jury consultant for Anthony's defense team, she should know.

As part of her duties, she oversaw an army of people who monitored social media around the clock, gauging how the sordid case of an Orlando woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter was playing in the digital world."

The article as a whole is interesting.

Bumping. This link doesn't work for me but it sounds interesting. Does it work for anyone else?

Looks like we now know who was texting Bozo.  I guess her relaying info about what we and other site were saying were running his defense.  No wonder he just kept throwing things out there!  How much of this did Casey get to see?  Someone must do something!  Anything is possible!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: July 11, 2011, 12:57:34 AM »

Andrea Lyons 

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news%2Flocal&id=8237448

Former Casey Anthony defense lawyer visits ABC7Thursday, July 07, 2011
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: July 11, 2011, 12:58:24 AM »

The ones I have seen of Lee look like this:

He's either laughing... or scratching like he has fleas.
http://www.tonyareiman.com/articles/Liar_Liar_Pants_on_fire
Liar Liar Pants on fire
2008-07-29

How do you tell when someone is lying? Do you think you can tell? Think about it right now.... What are the signs of a liar? Its harder to tell than you might think.

Most people associate lying with looking away or shifty eyes. Actually, a good liar will maintain eye strong eye contact to get around that stigma. This is why you must look for others signs and observe other movements or gestures that are clustered in.

Often times, even when the face covers up the lie rather well, the body pulls back the covers and exposes the lie. It might be something as simple as a quick nose touch, rapid blinking, a change or shift in posture, or pupil dilation, etc. You see when a person lies, their subconscious mind sends out signals to the rest of the body which plays out in different telling gestures.

See how many you can notice. When observing other people in conversation, look for things like a touching of the nose, rubbing the eye, covering the mouth, scratching their neck, grabbing or tugging of the ear, and even pulling at their shirt collar.
 ::snipping2::

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: July 11, 2011, 01:10:19 AM »

BBM, My comments in purple:

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror

Quote:
And now, they both face vitriol from those who are unwilling to accept a jury of peers reached a fair verdict based on the evidence presented.

In a back room, the husband has a manila envelope filled with letters.

Each is a request from a different news organization asking Juror number 12 for an interview.

[Okay.  She left the state, but didn't take the media offers with her, right?  Or is she hiding in the house somewhere?  Or did she not need the envelope any longer because she has already picked the best offer?  Maybe she quit her job because she has struck media gold and will no longer be needing that Publix paycheck?  Maybe "out of state" means an all-expenses-paid trip to a studio somewhere for make-up and mike-up? Not to be mean, but it sounds so strange to say that she has left the state and left her husband and job behind.]

Her husband had packed his own bag and says he’s ready to leave if and when the court releases his wife’s name. For now, the court record of all the jurors’ names remains sealed. 

[Does that mean he's staying in town on his own, if his wife's name does remain sealed? ... Indefinitely?  Um, and yet he's granting media interviews himself, inside their home?  Hmm.. ]

Her husband says, before she left the state to escape,

[Excuse me, but how does this make sense?  She was concerned about leaving her ill husband alone for all those weeks of sequestration, and now that she is free to return back home with him, she has instead left him behind again to fend for himself, and has fled the state? Is it just me?]   

she told him “I’d rather go to jail tha[n] sit on a jury like this again.”

[This is a VERY interesting statement, IMO.  Why would she mention going to jail?  Does she secretly feel she has done something criminal?  Why did she say ""than sit on a jury like this again?"  Why not say "than serve as a juror on a case like this again?"  Forgive me, but it makes me wonder:  Was it the CASE that left her so shattered, or could it have been what happened in the JURY room?]
  Desi!!! Thank you!!! You just posted what I cannot articulately say. Everything you just posted is what was in my brain from what I have read about the interview with the husband. I will not watch.

Jeesh Des, you're right... I'm gonna go look for her questioning during selection. Maybe it'll help shed some light. Anybody remember her Juror #? Not 12 but the actual #.

I am 2 pages behind, but if this has not been answered, she was #3140. From my jury selection notes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna start praying real hard that this is the lady that will bring it home for us if ANY type of wrongdoing went on with the jury in any way, shape, form and by whom!  This lady seems like a nice, hard working, DP friendly, down home type of gal.  And for those who say some of us convicted Casey through the media...well, yeah, she did it and we saw ALL the evidence too and made the right decision.  Mason slammed the media but I don't remember anyone but the duhfense and Ant's going on tv blowing hot air and getting face time, right?  Mason, you better blame the slore that killed her own daughter!  Wonder how it feels to know you are scott free but 90% of the population hates your guts?  I hope you get so paranoid you can't breathe when a door opens to the outside!  I want her to know what it feels like to be in a trunk, in the dark, with no air, alone, scared, panicking...I better stop cause I'm having too much fun daydreaming!!!!  Night y'all!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: July 11, 2011, 01:16:32 AM »

Thanks, Carpe, guess I had the wrong Sunday.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: July 11, 2011, 01:55:59 AM »

Here is one that was overturned and then that was overturned........

this one is closer in circumstance to this case, but in the end NG stuck

http://www.dailybulldog.com/db/features/oui-fatal-accident-conviction-overturned/

Hi Island! 

I think I know what Flamom is referring to. Jeff Ashton said (I think maybe it was on Dr. Drew, I forget) that if somebody is acquitted in a murder trial, then double jeopardy rules would protect Casey from ever being prosecuted for Caylee's death. He said it would be unfortunate if there was jury misconduct, but it wouldn't be a mistrial bc Casey was acquitted. If she were found guilty instead, then the rules would be slightly different and there could be a mistrial, however in that situation is would gave to be extreme and proven.

Alot of us, myself included, are trying to gather whatever info we can and post it. It's disgraceful that Casey will be free in a week. I'm disgusted...and all bc either people had an agenda & it was rigged or else they didn't have the balls needed to render a decent true verdict.

It really doesn't matter what the law says because Perry does not have the guts to do what it would take to do it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: July 11, 2011, 02:02:22 AM »

::justice2NJ::

Titch-   Loose lips sink ships!!!!! 

my munchkin is asleep & I finally logged back on - this is the first thing I see.  I swear my hubby who NEVER wakes up woke up because of my laughing!  OMG too funny!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: July 11, 2011, 02:03:21 AM »

Here is one that was overturned and then that was overturned........

this one is closer in circumstance to this case, but in the end NG stuck

http://www.dailybulldog.com/db/features/oui-fatal-accident-conviction-overturned/

Hi Island! 

I think I know what Flamom is referring to. Jeff Ashton said (I think maybe it was on Dr. Drew, I forget) that if somebody is acquitted in a murder trial, then double jeopardy rules would protect Casey from ever being prosecuted for Caylee's death. He said it would be unfortunate if there was jury misconduct, but it wouldn't be a mistrial bc Casey was acquitted. If she were found guilty instead, then the rules would be slightly different and there could be a mistrial, however in that situation is would gave to be extreme and proven.

Alot of us, myself included, are trying to gather whatever info we can and post it. It's disgraceful that Casey will be free in a week. I'm disgusted...and all bc either people had an agenda & it was rigged or else they didn't have the balls needed to render a decent true verdict.

It really doesn't matter what the law says because Perry does not have the guts to do what it would take to do it.

I totally agree!  He is definitely not a judge to throw caution to the wind & do the right thing (dammmit)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: July 11, 2011, 02:06:49 AM »

I saw a bumper sticker tonight that looked professionally make that read "Honk if you hate Casey Anthony".  I was waving to ask where they got it and they just waved back and drove onto the expressway - I couldn't follow.  I guess they thought I knew them or was crazy.  I'd put it on my car!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: July 11, 2011, 02:08:26 AM »

I mean it, I really am going to bed this time. There is one more thing; on KODE TV Channel 12, out of Joplin, MO (yes their tv station is still standing after the tornado) there was a report on Casey's younger years. It caught my attention when the reporter said she mentioned her "Irish" roots. This made me think of her jail house letter describing her desire to adopt an Irish child, "accent and all."

She dropped out of high school only 1 credit short of graduation. The only high school course I can think of that is only one credit is something like gym.

Honestly, Casey could screw up something as simple as an anvil.

Good night pardners, may the trail rise up to greet you when you ride.

Yoder, the Amish Jedi.

I am not sure I believe she only lacked one credit. Keep in mind that was hers and Cindy's tale. She must have been screwing up for a while and they made that up to keep George from knowing the truth. I remember something Cindy said about her and George going to the school two weeks before graduation when they found out. That is next to impossible as after the fall semester they evaluate the credits for a senior so they can get them in extra classes if needed. Also all the graduation gowns, invitations, & even the school programs, etc are ordered in January so there is no way she found out two weeks before graduation. I am betting she probably dropped out maybe a sophomore in credits if that many. Later when asked about that George denied he went to the school. I think she had been a screw up her whole life. The last pictures in the class year book showed her a sophomore.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: July 11, 2011, 02:13:56 AM »

I mean it, I really am going to bed this time. There is one more thing; on KODE TV Channel 12, out of Joplin, MO (yes their tv station is still standing after the tornado) there was a report on Casey's younger years. It caught my attention when the reporter said she mentioned her "Irish" roots. This made me think of her jail house letter describing her desire to adopt an Irish child, "accent and all."

She dropped out of high school only 1 credit short of graduation. The only high school course I can think of that is only one credit is something like gym.

Honestly, Casey could screw up something as simple as an anvil.

Good night pardners, may the trail rise up to greet you when you ride.

Yoder, the Amish Jedi.

I am not sure I believe she only lacked one credit. Keep in mind that was hers and Cindy's tale. She must have been screwing up for a while and they made that up to keep George from knowing the truth. I remember something Cindy said about her and George going to the school two weeks before graduation when they found out. That is next to impossible as after the fall semester they evaluate the credits for a senior so they can get them in extra classes if needed. Also all the graduation gowns, invitations, & even the school programs, etc are ordered in January so there is no way she found out two weeks before graduation. I am betting she probably dropped out maybe a sophomore in credits if that many. Later when asked about that George denied he went to the school. I think she had been a screw up her whole life. The last pictures in the class year book showed her a sophomore.

Another thing which I meant to put in this is all the lies she told about going to college. If she had just been one credit short she could have enrolled in college and done a dual enrollment for that credit while taking her college courses. The reason I think she was probably just about 10th grade when she started screwing up was because after that year she would have had an ACT or SAT test and could have gone straight into college with a decent grade on it while taking a course there or online. In Florida they let students take online courses to make up anything they are short for graduation.  I think she most likely didn't complete her 11th grade or 12th grade.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: July 11, 2011, 02:18:05 AM »

I'm reaching here.  Do we know if anyone checked the houses in route from the Ants to where the murderer dumped Caylee to see if they had video/security cameras?   They are so popular these days & not too terribly expensive.  We have a couple & actually caught someone stealing our neighbor's mail.  They may have caught something (like we did) and not even realize it.  It might be something as small as driving down the street on that dreadful day. (not that it matters anymore grrrr)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.