April 27, 2024, 09:52:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 163573 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 10, 2007, 07:59:58 PM »

Hello all!!
I am so far behind I could never catch up!!
Did you all discuss the following, if you did can you give me a summary or a link to read the discussion. This caught my eye because it said blood sample comparison so I am assuming there were 2 samples at least to compare...what were your ideas/views on this one:

Name/Fitle: Laboratory report (blood sample)
File No: 163a-bb-1426
Date: 09 June 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/initiator: Madeline A. Montgomery (Chemistry Unit 1)
Description: blood samples comparison
Source: FBI
Lab nr: 050609002KSNP

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: May 10, 2007, 08:00:24 PM »

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she have names for any of these people or just that description?

C. CROES: She had a description of the car and she had a description of one tall Dutch guy. And at that time, she said, with darkish hair.

VAN SUSTEREN: During the time that you were talking to Beth at the gas station, did the discussion of that phone call come up again?

C. CROES: Yes, it did.

VAN SUSTEREN: After you and Beth listened to that phone call several times and hung up with the person in the states, what did you do next?

C. CROES: After that, we spoke a while. And then we left that location with the intention of going to the Holiday Inn to continue meeting. On the way there, a young man and I were sitting in my car. And on the way there, instinctively, I wanted to go to drive off, pull over to the cabana area, just to look to see if perhaps she was there.

VAN SUSTEREN: Then where did you go?

C. CROES: Then we continued on track over to the Holiday Inn. And we were supposed to turn over to go into the Holiday Inn. And I had made a decision not to and went straight ahead. And going straight ahead, I made another decision to go to the beach area.

VAN SUSTEREN: What happened when you got there?

C. CROES: When I got there, there were three cars there. One was pulling out. It was a black car. There was another car parked there. And there was a car with kids in it. And I made the decision to talk to the kids. I got out of the car and, in talking to the kids, and describing what had happened, and explained to them why it is I was approaching them at this hour of the night and asking these questions.

I then described Joran. At this point, I wasn't sure about his name. And they asked me what kind of car he drove. And I wasn't sure. And I said, "But we do know that he was in a silver or gray metallic car, small car with a large exhaust." One of the guys says, "Oh, that's Joran."

I then spoke to him, and I said, "Would you kindly lead us to his home? Do you know where he lives?" And he said, "Sure." And he got in our car. And we went over to the house.

VAN SUSTEREN: So you drove over to the Van der Sloot home. And any idea about what time you arrived there?

C. CROES: Close to 3:00.

VAN SUSTEREN: Prior to that time when you went to the house, had you ever heard of the Van der Sloots or had you ever been to their house before?

C. CROES: Never.

VAN SUSTEREN: So then what happened next?

C. CROES: What happened next was that, in the interim of doing that, we had notified the family that we had found a house. Then they asked us to meet them at the police station. So we went back over to the police station.

VAN SUSTEREN: About how far is the police station from the Van der Sloot house?

C. CROES: Actually very close.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: May 10, 2007, 08:01:52 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
[quote="Anna
Much as I hate to agree with Blah.......

OHHHHHHHH
now that ones gonna leave a mark !!!

Mad[/quote]

Here ya go!

Very Happy

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: May 10, 2007, 08:02:22 PM »

rather than post the whole 1st interview, it can be read here for anyone interested:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161233,00.html
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: May 10, 2007, 08:03:23 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "*******"
Rudy Croes and Charles Croes related?? Anybody Know?

They are all related.  They all swim in the same gene pool and sleep with each other's women.  Don't you remember Joran told us in his book that every girl does it with her boyfriend's friends and they all do it with their girlfriend's friends and he later goes on to say that a virgin at age 12 is somone who has not found her way out of the house yet.

LOL!! I know Bettico Croes and Rudy are Brothers..Both tied to the Mob..Rudy has been caught getting free trips..Smugglin in girls to pimp for his friends..What else has this scum bag been caught doing?? Hopefull he gets nailed for covering up Natalee's murder before he retires.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: May 10, 2007, 08:06:15 PM »

Isn't there also a scandal involving Rudy Croes selling visas and work permits or entry cards, something on that order, where some 400 were allowed to enter Aruba illegally with his help?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 10, 2007, 08:06:28 PM »

ok here is the important part when it comes to CC telling a lie.  This is from his June 30th interview with Greta.  In either a later interview or a PV he tells the story a little differently and in Jorans favor....

VAN SUSTEREN: So what did do you next? What time did you leave the police station about?

C. CROES: Some time between 2:40, 2:30, 2:45… at that time.

VAN SUSTEREN: A.M.?

C. CROES: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: And where did you go?

C. CROES: Right to the house.

VAN SUSTEREN: Who went?

C. CROES: All of the people that were there, myself included.

VAN SUSTEREN: Meaning Beth and her husband, the police… were there some other friends from the United States with them?

C. CROES: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: What happened when you got to the house?

C. CROES: When we got to the house, the police asked us to stay back. And they went to the front door, or the entrance. And they beeped the horn. No one responded. And they then did their police siren kind of thing. And no one responded. They did it several times, and then finally Mr. Van der Sloot came out.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you hear what he said?

C. CROES: I heard bits of the conversation but not the whole conversation, because I was still back.

VAN SUSTEREN: What bits did you hear?

C. CROES: I heard bits that he didn't know where his son was. I heard bits that referred to him having picked up his son at a McDonald's, those kind of things. There was nothing that was tied together, just little bits of conversation that were coming out.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did you then do next?

C. CROES: We went to the Wyndham Hotel.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why did you go to the Wyndham?

C. CROES: There was a feeling that Joran may be there playing poker.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did Paul Van der Sloot go with this entourage to the Wyndham Hotel?

C. CROES: Yes, he did.

VAN SUSTEREN: Who did he travel with?

C. CROES: I believe he went with the police.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: May 10, 2007, 08:07:37 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Hello all!!
Did you all discuss the following, if you did can you give me a summary or a link to read the discussion. This caught my eye because it said blood sample comparison so I am assuming there were 2 samples at least to compare...what were your ideas/views on this one:

can anyone help? It's driving me nuts what blood samples they could have been comparing on June 9th...did you discuss and can you give me a link?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: May 10, 2007, 08:07:47 PM »

Hello all!!

No major discussion that I recall.  Remember the blood samples all turned into cleaning fluid as if my magic.

We have been talking about the cars being switched mostly which sort of connects.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: May 10, 2007, 08:08:46 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hello all!!

No major discussion that I recall.  Remember the blood samples all turned into cleaning fluid as if my magic.

We have been talking about the cars being switched mostly which sort of connects.

But this was June 9th Anna, what the heck could they be comparing that early??

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: May 10, 2007, 08:09:44 PM »

Hello all!!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: May 10, 2007, 08:10:34 PM »

Silly question.
What date did Anita talk about (in detail Joran's sexual activites with Natalee?

Was it before he was detained (Jun 9th ?) or not?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 10, 2007, 08:11:03 PM »

heres another wonderful quote from POS charles croes

“That girl, Natalee, I wish she’d stayed home. I hope she’s found alive there. Because no one would care. No one. The kid is just not worth all this trouble, this heartache. Is Natalee worth it? Is she?” (Vanity Fair)” ~ Charles Croes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: May 10, 2007, 08:11:24 PM »

Hello all!!

A few days later Beth was asked to give a blood sample.  I have always assumed they meant compare the "cleaning fluid" to her DNA to see if it could have been Natalee's cleaning fluid.

I just don't know but the day of the alleged non-confession is the day Beth was asked for a blood sample.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: May 10, 2007, 08:12:48 PM »

Hello all!!

can anyone help? It's driving me nuts what blood samples they could have been comparing on June 9th...did you discuss and can you give me a link?

The blood found in Deepak's car that later turned to chocolate.  Or, the blood found on the mattress.  I really don't know.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: May 10, 2007, 08:14:00 PM »

Hello all!!

Probably the blood on the mattress that was tested.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: May 10, 2007, 08:14:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hello all!!

The blood found in Deepak's car that later turned to chocolate.  Or, the blood found on the mattress.  I really don't know.

I agree Klaas...was looking for you!! lol So in my mind...there WAS blood found SOMEWHERE for there to be a comparison.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 10, 2007, 08:14:53 PM »

ldstlou

Hope you did not get hammered by the thunder storms going thru your area..

AND

Descriptions in the PDF.. are lacking...
I wondering if they should have said "conduct searach  for blood"

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: May 10, 2007, 08:15:01 PM »

What date did they get the toothbrushs with the alleged "male" DNA on it?  That still would not be blood samples.

And I don't think Deepak's car had yet been confiscated?

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: May 10, 2007, 08:16:20 PM »

when was the mattress found. I have to go back...I thought I read something that idicated blood was compared to Deepaks...in my mind..it was as though they found blood in the car and were determining if it was Deepak. Going back to look..I'll be right back..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.