April 27, 2024, 12:13:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 163578 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: May 10, 2007, 09:02:13 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "Anna"
So the FBI has to have proof than that Natalee's blood was found in that car....so why the heck can Aruba get away w/ saying it was cleaning fluid when the FBI has the samples???!! That is just nuts!! and such arrogance!!! How and why do they know they can get away with it if the FBI has the proof?

They switched cars or changed the interior BEFORE taking the swabs but AFTER the blood was seen by many people.

I don't know. It appears that the FBI submiited samples for blood comparison on the 9th. No time to switch. So lets say they HAVE the proof...just for argument's sake...why would they not be able to show it?

Do you see what I am asking? It appears...that blood samples were logged in with the FBI on the 9th, the same day that Deepaks car was swabbed...do they really have enough time to switch cars or even come up with the idea of switching swabs? Could it even be possible? I mean would the FBI just assume a chain of evidence? Would they have received swabs "later" and assume they were from the car they had just seen as Deepaks or would they be there when the swabs were taken and then logged them in?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: May 10, 2007, 09:03:46 PM »

So the FBI has to have proof than that Natalee's blood was found in that car....so why the heck can Aruba get away w/ saying it was cleaning fluid when the FBI has the samples???!! That is just nuts!! and such arrogance!!! How and why do they know they can get away with it if the FBI has the proof?

so why does the FBI have to remail silent about it if they have the proof?

They don't have the proof.  They got swabs of cleaning fluid.  And when they DID report that, Aruba used it as an excuse to never let them know any further information.

Anna, whose report came back as chocolate/cleaning fluid? Was it the FBI or have we ever heard what the FBI's test results were?

Yes, the FBI said the sample came back negative for blood.  They did report on this and ALE went positively bonkers.  Then I think it was KJ who added that the report showed chocolate and cleaning fluid.

But the FBI did issue a statement on the results of whatever they were sent very early.  And because they did, ALE said they could not be trusted and therefore could not participate in the rest of the investigation because of their leaks to the media, etc.

Don't have a link but somebody else might.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: May 10, 2007, 09:04:37 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Thanks Kermit..
But it did not tell me when Beth & Greta( Twisted Evil ) made the trip to the Sloot house.

calling Janet...................what date was Beth and Greta at the vds?

Kermit ... I would assume that the date of the meeting was June 21, 2005.

Janet

Natalee's Mom Confronts Suspect's Parents

FOX NEWS
Wednesday, June 22, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  In an emotional meeting Tuesday, Natalee Holloway's (search) mother — who has pledged not to leave the island without her daughter — confronted the parents of one of the suspects in the case of the missing 18-year-old.

Beth Holloway Twitty (search), whose daughter disappeared May 30 in Aruba, went to the home of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch teen who is now behind bars. She was hoping to speak with the parents of the boy, whom she had earlier described as having "the most arrogant ... attitude of any 17-year-old I've ever seen."

Holloway Twitty got more than she expected — a 90-minute conversation inside the van der Sloots' home.

Holloway Twitty told FOX News' Greta Van Susteren that she wanted to meet with the van der Sloots. The pair traveled to the van der Sloots' residence where Van Susteren captured exclusive footage of Holloway Twitty calling into the home to determine if anyone was there. After spotting someone behind a bush, she urged him to come out and take one of the prayer cards she has been distributing.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: May 10, 2007, 09:05:44 PM »

They don't have the proof.  They got swabs of cleaning fluid.  And when they DID report that, Aruba used it as an excuse to never let them know any further information.

Anna, whose report came back as chocolate/cleaning fluid? Was it the FBI or have we ever heard what the FBI's test results were?

Yes, the FBI said the sample came back negative for blood.  They did report on this and ALE went positively bonkers.  Then I think it was KJ who added that the report showed chocolate and cleaning fluid.

But the FBI did issue a statement on the results of whatever they were sent very early.  And because they did, ALE said they could not be trusted and therefore could not participate in the rest of the investigation because of their leaks to the media, etc.

Thanks...just nuts to me that the FBI would take samples of swabs back w/out witnessing them being taken from the car...poor work on their behalf imho

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: May 10, 2007, 09:07:05 PM »

and if this is the case...they really didn't have to switch cars..samples were given to FBI it appears to me on the 9th...all they had to do was fake the swabs.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: May 10, 2007, 09:07:22 PM »

BTW - do y'all know about this site??

http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default?user=mcgraw.kalpoe.docs&templatefn=FileSharing11.html&xmlfn=TKDocument.11.xml&sitefn=RootSite.xml&aff=consumer&cty=US&lang=en
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: May 10, 2007, 09:12:26 PM »

They switched cars or changed the interior BEFORE taking the swabs but AFTER the blood was seen by many people.

I don't know. It appears that the FBI submiited samples for blood comparison on the 9th. No time to switch. So lets say they HAVE the proof...just for argument's sake...why would they not be able to show it?

Do you see what I am asking? It appears...that blood samples were logged in with the FBI on the 9th, the same day that Deepaks car was swabbed...do they really have enough time to switch cars or even come up with the idea of switching swabs? Could it even be possible? I mean would the FBI just assume a chain of evidence? Would they have received swabs "later" and assume they were from the car they had just seen as Deepaks or would they be there when the swabs were taken and then logged them in?

Yes, they would have to work with whatever ALE gave them and just assume a chain of evidence as the car had been in Deepak's possession for two weeks.  The swabs could have been switched after they were taken for that matter.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: May 10, 2007, 09:13:19 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Yes. Great site.

OldFart and Klaas posted the good parts in the Important Case Docs section.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 10, 2007, 09:14:43 PM »

Blah,

Thank you, yes we do.

Do you know about this site:

http://tinyurl.com/create.php

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: May 10, 2007, 09:14:51 PM »

The VanDerSloots are slowly and methodically being put in their place. PVDS has been called out by his peers and the investigative team has chewed up his property.  
The degree with which this all plays out is up for speculation. I'm on the fence.  I just don't know where this is going
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: May 10, 2007, 09:16:59 PM »

Blah,

Thank you, yes we do.

Cool

um, i'll be the one making all the smart A$$ comments around here thank you very much

Razz
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 10, 2007, 09:19:18 PM »

Joran goes on Greta's show and says he did not have sex with Natalee because he is a choir boy, etc.

But Greta knows better.  She was there when Beth discussed this with Joran's mother.  And yet she still claims to believe Joran when he says now that he did not have  sex with Natalee.  

Greta is lying when she pretends to believe him.  What is it that gets into these people who are supportive of the family and then turn on them?  Are they that easily bought off?  Blackmail?  What???

Quote:

TWITTY: Well, you know, absolutely. You know, when I had his statements translated, he clearly states that Natalee is coming in and out of consciousness for the first part. The second part is he admit to having sex with her at his home. But thirdly, I can't figure out where he would have taken her from there and if he actually took her to the beach. I just can't figure that one out.

VAN SUSTEREN: He does talk about having sex with her. And according to the interview — let me put up this second screen, a quote we have from him on the sex. He says, "I kissed with her, but neither me, Deepak or Satish ever had sex with her."

That's what inconsistent with statements you've seen that he made while in custody?

TWITTY: Oh, absolutely. Completely inconsistent. And it's also inconsistent with Deepak's taped confession that they all had sex with her.

VAN SUSTEREN: It's also, as I recall when you and I sat down with Joran's parents, I remember you and Joran's mother having a discussion about what Joran said about his sexual activity with Natalee, which is in stark contrast to this, as well.

TWITTY: Oh, absolutely. And you know, when I was telling them what Joran had confessed to us that he had committed against Natalee that night, they didn't even try to deny it.

TWITTY: Well, but the discussion was that they had had a sexual relationship of some sort, but that it was consensual, that it was not a straight-out denial, as we're now hearing in this statement.

VAN SUSTEREN: So Beth, what's the plan? Have you talked to the prosecutor at all?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: May 10, 2007, 09:20:49 PM »

Blah,

Thank you, yes we do.

Cool

um, i'll be the one making all the smart A$$ comments around here thank you very much

Razz

yep

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: May 10, 2007, 09:22:44 PM »

Well Monkeys
I think I'm callling it a night

Have some things that need to be done...
I'm wanting to say      but I can't put them off any longer..

Maybe someone can change the wording to "Just Boop Aruba"  Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: May 10, 2007, 09:23:03 PM »

Blah,

Thank you, yes we do.

Cool

Razz

Anna
I was thinking the same thing... but decide to say  almost end of page Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: May 10, 2007, 09:24:17 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "casa"
Just checking to see if my kitty friends are too big so I will know whether to resize them!

Hi Casa, love your little furry friends

Thanks, Tibro!  I thought they were really cute!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: May 10, 2007, 09:24:19 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Blah,

Thank you, yes we do.

Cool

Razz

Anna
I was thinking the same thing... but decide to say  almost end of page Laughing

almost....

and i'm following you out
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: May 10, 2007, 09:25:57 PM »

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/sidingbum/ththyg105.gif

Where is SAN when we need a   B U M P  Confused

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: May 10, 2007, 09:28:01 PM »

IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g213/woodchuck123/GroundSquirrel.jpg[/IMG]
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: May 10, 2007, 09:28:30 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.