April 28, 2024, 10:36:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 163619 times)
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: May 10, 2007, 09:29:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

O/T
Here is a live video feed of the fire on Catalina Island.  It looks bad.

http://tinyurl.com/2nx3ww
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: May 10, 2007, 09:29:39 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Where is SAN when we need a   B U M P  Confused

Embarassed

SeeeYaaByeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: May 10, 2007, 09:30:29 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"
Blah,

Thank you, yes we do.

Do you know about this site:

http://tinyurl.com/create.php

Cool

um, i'll be the one making all the smart A$$ comments around here thank you very much

Razz

Maybe. . . .Maybe not!

Very Happy

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: May 10, 2007, 09:30:53 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Hi Monkeys!

O/T
Here is a live video feed of the fire on Catalina Island.  It looks bad.

http://tinyurl.com/2nx3ww

UhOH!! My link doesn't seem to be working.

You can go to LATIMES.com and click on the live video feed.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: May 10, 2007, 09:35:19 PM »

Ayy Captain!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: May 10, 2007, 09:45:39 PM »

Ok, I’ve happy posted all day long from work.  Now I’m at home, and I just have to comment on the latest chapter on this psycho’s book.
The audacity of this Prick to presume he knew Natalee’s last thoughts, her last movements, where she ate, how much she drank.  All this sick shit knows is he targeted her, drugged her and whisked her away for sexual gratification he can’t find by his own free will.
This is the ultimate in a sexual predator thinking he’s untouchable. Right on the same the level as OJ Simpson writing his own book “If I did it”.
Instead of this prick feeling fortunate that he got away with murder and just staying low key hoping someday it will all go away—he flaunts it in everyones face.  
He’s genuine Son-of-a-Bitch, not just a passing use of the phrase, he’s the Son of a Bitch.
In so far as there are troubled souls that believe in him, there are those looking for an opportunity to take him down.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: May 10, 2007, 09:47:58 PM »

Once the sun goes down a bit, I'll try to get a picture of Catalina.  Looks pretty bad still.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: May 10, 2007, 09:48:54 PM »

O/T

What's going on!!  What is causing all these fires suddenly???

"Firefighters continue to battle massive wildfires across Florida. Officials say a total of 236 fires in Florida have consumed 87,285 acres -- about 136 square miles. "

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: May 10, 2007, 09:49:12 PM »

I'll sleep good now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 10, 2007, 09:50:11 PM »

O/T

What's going on!!  What is causing all these fires suddenly???

"Firefighters continue to battle massive wildfires across Florida. Officials say a total of 236 fires in Florida have consumed 87,285 acres -- about 136 square miles. "

I don't know about Florida, but we haven't had hardly any rain in California.  Everything is dry as can be.  I don't remember ever hearing of a fire this big in Catalina before.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: May 10, 2007, 09:50:13 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Ok, I’ve happy posted all day long from work.  Now I’m at home, and I just have to comment on the latest chapter on this psycho’s book.
The audacity of this Prick to presume he knew Natalee’s last thoughts, her last movements, where she ate, how much she drank.  All this sick shit knows is he targeted her, drugged her and whisked her away for sexual gratification he can’t find by his own free will.
This is the ultimate in a sexual predator thinking he’s untouchable. Right on the same the level as OJ Simpson writing his own book “If I did it”.
Instead of this prick feeling fortunate that he got away with murder and just staying low key hoping someday it will all go away—he flaunts it in everyones face.  
He’s genuine Son-of-a-Bitch, not just a passing use of the phrase, he’s the Son of a Bitch.
In so far as there are troubled souls that believe in him, there are those looking for an opportunity to take him down.

Awesome post Indy~!  evening all.. caught up finally.. you guys have been busy all afternoon/evening.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: May 10, 2007, 09:51:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Once the sun goes down a bit, I'll try to get a picture of Catalina.  Looks pretty bad still.

Klaas this is gonna be a horrible year for fires.. I hope they nail every arsonist that even attempts start a fire..Looking forward to your pics Razz

Dan..Good post!! Joran has to get his..Justice will be served my friend. That book sealed the deal..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: May 10, 2007, 09:51:27 PM »

I agree Indy. He is exactly what you said.  Instead of him keeping a low profile he flaunted it and enjoyed every minute.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: May 10, 2007, 09:52:39 PM »

we are a foot down in rain here,also.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: May 10, 2007, 09:55:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
we are a foot down in rain here,also.

Us too, and I live out in the middle of the woods.  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: May 10, 2007, 09:56:09 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
So the FBI has to have proof than that Natalee's blood was found in that car....so why the heck can Aruba get away w/ saying it was cleaning fluid when the FBI has the samples???!! That is just nuts!! and such arrogance!!! How and why do they know they can get away with it if the FBI has the proof?

They switched cars or changed the interior BEFORE taking the swabs but AFTER the blood was seen by many people.

I don't know. It appears that the FBI submiited samples for blood comparison on the 9th. No time to switch. So lets say they HAVE the proof...just for argument's sake...why would they not be able to show it?

Do you see what I am asking? It appears...that blood samples were logged in with the FBI on the 9th, the same day that Deepaks car was swabbed...do they really have enough time to switch cars or even come up with the idea of switching swabs? Could it even be possible? I mean would the FBI just assume a chain of evidence? Would they have received swabs "later" and assume they were from the car they had just seen as Deepaks or would they be there when the swabs were taken and then logged them in?

Yes, they would have to work with whatever ALE gave them and just assume a chain of evidence as the car had been in Deepak's possession for two weeks.  The swabs could have been switched after they were taken for that matter.

sorry...had to drop off my friend's son...so on the 9th...the car had been in the ALE possession for awhile? I was not following that closely in the beginning. And if it was...how was the FBI so sure it was blood?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: May 10, 2007, 09:56:27 PM »

I have a question, or maybe it's not.

Did Paulus and Anita ever reach out to Beth or Dave?

You all know the answer.

This case is closed.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: May 10, 2007, 10:00:34 PM »

ldstlou,
No, I don't think that ALE took the car into their possession before they took the swabs.

In fact, I think it was even later, like a week before they finally confiscated it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: May 10, 2007, 10:00:37 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I agree Indy. He is exactly what you said.  Instead of him keeping a low profile he flaunted it and enjoyed every minute.

SAN
 I have to say I was peeing reading your post about your phone call.. ROFL AND the Don Juan one..  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: May 10, 2007, 10:01:08 PM »

http://www.ecatalina.com/article_1915.cfm

The Fire of 1915
Jeannine Pedersen
Curator of Collections, Catalina Island Museum

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.