April 27, 2024, 08:28:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 163571 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: May 10, 2007, 10:02:26 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I have a question, or maybe it's not.

Did Paulus and Anita ever reach out to Beth or Dave?

You all know the answer.

This case is closed.

Nope..
 and yah woud think since they claim to be so frigign innocent throughout this all.. they would have done everything possible to help Beth and the family.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 10, 2007, 10:03:07 PM »

I know I am driving you nuts...so sorry. On the 9th...FBI logs in multible blood samples I am assuming, because you have to have more than one for "blood" comparisons. The same day, swabs are taken from Deepak's car. Beth and Dave do not have blood drawn until the 10th. Was it the 10th that Beth was told they had found blood? So I am assuming it was the 9th that the FBI witnessed the blood in the car. I see no records from prior to this. So how do they switch the car/swabs on the same day?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 10, 2007, 10:03:34 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Ok, I’ve happy posted all day long from work.  Now I’m at home, and I just have to comment on the latest chapter on this psycho’s book.
The audacity of this Prick to presume he knew Natalee’s last thoughts, her last movements, where she ate, how much she drank.  All this sick shit knows is he targeted her, drugged her and whisked her away for sexual gratification he can’t find by his own free will.
This is the ultimate in a sexual predator thinking he’s untouchable. Right on the same the level as OJ Simpson writing his own book “If I did it”.
Instead of this prick feeling fortunate that he got away with murder and just staying low key hoping someday it will all go away—he flaunts it in everyones face.  
He’s genuine Son-of-a-Bitch, not just a passing use of the phrase, he’s the Son of a Bitch.
In so far as there are troubled souls that believe in him, there are those looking for an opportunity to take him down.

I agree Indy. He is exactly what you said.  Instead of him keeping a low profile he flaunted it and enjoyed every minute.

SAN
 I have to say I was peeing reading your post about your phone call.. ROFL AND the Don Juan one..  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 10, 2007, 10:04:48 PM »

Ok, I’ve happy posted all day long from work.  Now I’m at home, and I just have to comment on the latest chapter on this psycho’s book.
The audacity of this Prick to presume he knew Natalee’s last thoughts, her last movements, where she ate, how much she drank.  All this sick shit knows is he targeted her, drugged her and whisked her away for sexual gratification he can’t find by his own free will.
This is the ultimate in a sexual predator thinking he’s untouchable. Right on the same the level as OJ Simpson writing his own book “If I did it”.
Instead of this prick feeling fortunate that he got away with murder and just staying low key hoping someday it will all go away—he flaunts it in everyones face.  
He’s genuine Son-of-a-Bitch, not just a passing use of the phrase, he’s the Son of a Bitch.
In so far as there are troubled souls that believe in him, there are those looking for an opportunity to take him down.

I agree Indy. He is exactly what you said.  Instead of him keeping a low profile he flaunted it and enjoyed every minute.

First time I ever saw Joran on TV, he was smirking.  He has smirked off and on throughout this.  It's that smirk that is just killing me!!  He is not one bit sorry, doesn't think he can do anything wrong, if he does it that makes it right.

Some of the things he says he said to Natalee I think he said after she died like when he claims to have picked her up and she wanted down, etc.   Satish said it:  Joran is crazy!  But he is also evil.

The smirk looks like evil personified and is what keeps me coming back.  I want to see serious regret in its place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: May 10, 2007, 10:05:22 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
ldstlou,
No, I don't think that ALE took the car into their possession before they took the swabs.

In fact, I think it was even later, like a week before they finally confiscated it.

So when was that?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: May 10, 2007, 10:08:02 PM »

You all know the answer.

This case is closed.

Nope..
 and yah woud think since they claim to be so frigign innocent throughout this all.. they would have done everything possible to help Beth and the family.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

The Sloots are making it look like they were the ones who were wronged and why should their offer help.

I remember Joran saying on the Greta interview that he would meeting with Beth and Dave in his home in the Netherlands.  When Beth went there he immediately flew back to Aruba.  That says it all.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: May 10, 2007, 10:10:42 PM »

First time I ever saw Joran on TV, he was smirking.  He has smirked off and on throughout this.  It's that smirk that is just killing me!!  He is not one bit sorry, doesn't think he can do anything wrong, if he does it that makes it right.

Some of the things he says he said to Natalee I think he said after she died like when he claims to have picked her up and she wanted down, etc.   Satish said it:  Joran is crazy!  But he is also evil.

The smirk looks like evil personified and is what keeps me coming back.  I want to see serious regret in its place.

I agree Anna, remember that smirk he had when he was in the police car wearing sunglasses, someone got his picture. Big ass smirk, which I too would like to see wiped off of his face!....Hello Monkeys!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: May 10, 2007, 10:10:46 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
I know I am driving you nuts...so sorry. On the 9th...FBI logs in multible blood samples I am assuming, because you have to have more than one for "blood" comparisons. The same day, swabs are taken from Deepak's car. Beth and Dave do not have blood drawn until the 10th. Was it the 10th that Beth was told they had found blood? So I am assuming it was the 9th that the FBI witnessed the blood in the car. I see no records from prior to this. So how do they switch the car/swabs on the same day?

Probably the same way they did the duct tape.  The FBI was not allowed to take a sample but the ALE divided the tape and sent some to NFI and some to FBI.

I am assuming they did the same with the swabs and it was technically the ALE who sent them in.

They are claiming what FBI and others saw was not really blood at all but chocolate and cleaning fluid.

But I don't think ALE would allow the FBI to actually take swabs or touch anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: May 10, 2007, 10:11:20 PM »

You all know the answer.

This case is closed.

I think Anita cried her eyes out for Natalee. Behind closed doors of course. That is the only time I have seen them with any emotion or care for what they did to this family. When the whole island was searching for NH..Paulus Lawyered up. They didn't even help look for Natalee because they knew where she was.

Paulus told dave he would do anything to protect his son..And he meant it

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 10, 2007, 10:11:34 PM »

This is so true Anna.  It's all a joke to Joran.  He has beat the ultimate which is the United States and their FBI.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 10, 2007, 10:12:05 PM »

The problem is you are assuming the blood samples that were tested were from the car.  We don't know what samples were tested.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: May 10, 2007, 10:12:57 PM »

You all know the answer.

This case is closed.

Nope..

The Sloots are making it look like they were the ones who were wronged and why should their offer help.

I remember Joran saying on the Greta interview that he would meeting with Beth and Dave in his home in the Netherlands.  When Beth went there he immediately flew back to Aruba.  That says it all.
Sweaty and saggy (as Indydan would call em)...care about themselves, period!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: May 10, 2007, 10:13:57 PM »

You all know the answer.

This case is closed.

Nope..

Exactly San.. what a big crock of shit!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 10, 2007, 10:14:07 PM »

The pictures don't really show how bad it is.  Hard to get a good photo at this distance with the sun right now and my cheap camera, lol.  First photo is with my digital camera, 2nd with my cellphone:

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: May 10, 2007, 10:14:25 PM »

Name/Fitle: Laboratory report (blood sample)
File No: 163a-bb-1426
Date: 09 June 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/initiator: Madeline A. Montgomery (Chemistry Unit 1)
Description: blood samples comparison

Source: FBI
Lab nr: 050609002KSNP
G€¢ Name/Title: Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
File No: none
Date: 9 June 2005 / 20:30

Pages: 3

Writer/Initiator: Scott Henri Hahn (FBI), R.C.B. Tromp, S. G Ras
Description: Blood Search in Deepak Kalpoes Car
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr: 663/2005
G€¢ Name/Title: taking of swab samples, Blood samples from Beth Ann Twitty / Dave
Edward Holloway
File No: R00906/r00898 / b9109/b8987
Date: 10 June 2005 / 14:40

Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Silvio Gilberto Ras
Description: Swab Samples, Blood samples from: Beth Ann Twitty I Dave
Edward Holloway
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr. 667/2005

On June 9th...they are submitting blood samples...not swabs...for blood comparison. I am assuming 2 samples in order to compare...whose?

On June 9th they also conduct a search for blood in Deepak's car

on June 10th, they take swap samples and blood samples from Dave and Beth.

It is not swaps they were submitting on the 9th...it was blood samples for comparison so what ever they were comparing...they already knew it was blood and not chocolate/cleaner

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: May 10, 2007, 10:15:19 PM »

Couldn't they also be comparing blood samples collected from different sites?
There was also that alleged drop of blood on one of Jorans sneakers .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: May 10, 2007, 10:16:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

The problem is you are assuming the blood samples that were tested were from the car.  We don't know what samples were tested.

oh no...I'm not assuming that at all...I am trying to figure out what two samples they could be comparing? It could not be to Natalees...they have none..it could not be from Dave or Beth...they got that the 10th...so where did these samples come from?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: May 10, 2007, 10:16:23 PM »

Klaaas  TY for the photos.. what a shame  Sad  Hope everyone made it out of their safely.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: May 10, 2007, 10:17:02 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Couldn't they also be comparing blood samples collected from different sites?
There was also that alleged drop of blood on one of Jorans sneakers .

maybe...so then we would have to assume the FBI had access to the sneakers.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 10, 2007, 10:17:35 PM »

ldstlou,
No, I don't think that ALE took the car into their possession before they took the swabs.

In fact, I think it was even later, like a week before they finally confiscated it.

So when was that?

Someone else prolly remembers better than I do.  Maybe the 16th of June.  I remember it as being the day the Sloot house was searched, 15-16 of June.  Didn't they search both houses the same day and take all three cars at the same time?

The blood/cleaning fluid could have been seen at any time before that when Deepak was in for statements, etc. because I don't think that was why they asked Beth for blood sample.  I think they asked her for that based on Joran's confession and leading them to a body which turned out to have been moved to a place he did not know.

Beth was told the night of the 9th of June that Natalee was likely dead but hink it was because of Jorans confession, not blood in the car.

The next day she gives blood sample which was prolly as soon as they could do it, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.