April 27, 2024, 04:03:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 163583 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: May 10, 2007, 10:33:30 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Here was my concern.
Dr. Phil's lawyers are asking for specific records of the FBI.
1 report which was 2 pages...was blood sample analysis.
another report which was 3 pages was based on the search for blood in Deepak's car.
Is it cooincidence that the same evening they tell Beth they found blood?
The blood sample analysis would have to two samples to compare.
Could it have been Deepak's they were comparing a sample to as a way to eliminate the blood being his?
The following day they ask Dave and Beth for blood samples.

Does the FBI in fact have proof that the blood was Natalee's?
Why would they tell Beth they thought Natalee was expired if they weren't sure.
How can the ALE...if in fact this is the case..be able to keep the FBI silent?

oops...I meant COMPARISON

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: May 10, 2007, 10:34:11 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, that does change it a bit!

I would think the blood samples are from the suspects, later Joran's to be thrown out when Paulus sneaked into the file and disposed of the judge's order for it.

JMO.

But why a comparison?

On file to compare with anything found later.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: May 10, 2007, 10:34:32 PM »

That fire looks frightening.  At the start of Grater's show they had aerial pics and it looked like the whole side of half of the island was ablaze.  Sure hope everyone is safe.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: May 10, 2007, 10:35:09 PM »

Klaas,
How large is the entire island compared to the fire area?  I thought it was tiny.  Shouldn't those people leave?  Better now than in the dark???

No place to go except for on a boat
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: May 10, 2007, 10:36:32 PM »

Here was my concern.
another report which was 3 pages was based on the search for blood in Deepak's car.
Could it have been Deepak's they were comparing a sample to as a way to eliminate the blood being his?

I don't think the FBI told Beth they found blood on the 9th.  I think they told her Joran confessed and was leading ALE to the body.

Where does it say they told Beth about the blood on the 9th?  I don't think so as she heard that from several sources not the least of which was Oduber himself.  I don't think all those people rushed to her room and said that just on the 9th.  She had been hearing it for some time.

On the 9th was the retracted confession and Dave was waiting to be led to the remains that Joran was taking ALE to find.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: May 10, 2007, 10:37:18 PM »

I would think the blood samples are from the suspects, later Joran's to be thrown out when Paulus sneaked into the file and disposed of the judge's order for it.

JMO.

But why a comparison?

I don't know Anna..the actualy description read blood sample comparisons. I would think it would read different...if it were just put on file to compare..because it read totally different the following day when they were collecting Beth and Dave's to put on file for later

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: May 10, 2007, 10:37:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas,
How large is the entire island compared to the fire area?  I thought it was tiny.  Shouldn't those people leave?  Better now than in the dark???

That's my point.  Mandatory evacuation BY BOAT and in the DARK would be really bad.

They should maybe leave now?  I don't think they can fight it well in the dark either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: May 10, 2007, 10:38:03 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Good pics klaas.. Smile  They have that fire contained at all??

Nope, not that I've read.  Looks like it's still growing and getting closer to Avalon.

WOW!! I wonder if they have the resources to stop it?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: May 10, 2007, 10:38:24 PM »

Here was my concern.

I don't think the FBI told Beth they found blood on the 9th.  I think they told her Joran confessed and was leading ALE to the body.

Where does it say they told Beth about the blood on the 9th?  I don't think so as she heard that from several sources not the least of which was Oduber himself.  I don't think all those people rushed to her room and said that just on the 9th.  She had been hearing it for some time.

On the 9th was the retracted confession and Dave was waiting to be led to the remains that Joran was taking ALE to find.

I am sorry...I thought it was the 9th that she was told they found blood...I am getting dates confused.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: May 10, 2007, 10:39:19 PM »

Klaas,

Shocked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: May 10, 2007, 10:39:43 PM »

Klaas,
Is the wind blowing hard and fanning it?  Fire spreads uphill 16 times faster than on level ground, too.  Looks like it is climbing that hill in the photo.

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: May 10, 2007, 10:40:50 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
something made the investigators think that Joran drove a car that night

beause they were asking the k2 brothers

ladies and gentlemen, i give you

GUIDO

Yup..LOL..I would of liked to of heard his conversation with posner. Should be easy to prove this kid split town as fast as he could.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: May 10, 2007, 10:45:23 PM »

JMO.

But why a comparison?

I don't know Anna..the actualy description read blood sample comparisons. I would think it would read different...if it were just put on file to compare..because it read totally different the following day when they were collecting Beth and Dave's to put on file for later

They seemed to move on island time in slow mo.  Maybe the suspects samples were sent in anticipation of taking the swabs the next day or later some time.  Evidently many people saw the interior of the car long before it was confiscated.

I know that is wild and goes against everything we know about basic investigation 101 but they seemed to do things like that all the time.

Nothing was done in a normal and professional manner.  Remember these are the same jokers who didn't even do an examination of the suspects last seen with Natalee until ten days later.  No fingernail scrapings, did not take clothing and Joran did that GMA interview in the very shirt he wore that night or an identical one.

Not normal police procedure going on at all but you can bet FBI was NOT allowed to touch anything.  They could not even participate in questioning of suspects, could only watch and not say a word, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: May 10, 2007, 10:47:32 PM »

ldstlou,
No, I don't think that ALE took the car into their possession before they took the swabs.

In fact, I think it was even later, like a week before they finally confiscated it.

So when was that?

Someone else prolly remembers better than I do.  Maybe the 16th of June.  I remember it as being the day the Sloot house was searched, 15-16 of June.  Didn't they search both houses the same day and take all three cars at the same time?

<snipped>

Anna ... the authorized search warrant included both residence as well as the property but at the time the warrant was being exercised ... Judge Bob Witt reduced the scope of the search to just Joran's apartment.

Janet

Fox News
June 15, 2005

Two police officers walked through the Van Der Sloot family's one-story, yellow-beige home, while others guarded the entranceway. A blue sport utility vehicle and a red Jeep were also towed from the property.

Beth Twitty
FOX NEWS
LIVE DESK w/Martha MacCallum - Nov. 28/06

BETH: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we don’t have any evidence and that’s what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It’s because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Montanja 19 the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot high ranking employee of the Justice Office Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we don’t have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: May 10, 2007, 10:48:51 PM »

Janet,
Do you have the date Deepak's car was confiscated?  That might help lsstlou.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: May 10, 2007, 10:50:28 PM »

the beauty is that there are some who covered stuff up,

well there are people that know that they covered it up, so when the person that knows about the cover up comes clean... all hell will break out

<----------waiting patiently for the DUTCH to get THAT person

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: May 10, 2007, 10:51:03 PM »

ok...look at this one more time...I've added another...is it just me this raises eyebrows for? This time I noticed where the reports were done:

Name/Fitle: Laboratory report (blood sample)
File No: 163a-bb-1426
Date: 09 June 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/initiator: Madeline A. Montgomery (Chemistry Unit 1)
Description: blood samples comparison
Source: FBI

Lab nr: 050609002KSNP

G€¢ Name/Title: Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
File No: none
Date: 9 June 2005 / 20:30
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Scott Henri Hahn (FBI), R.C.B. Tromp, S. G Ras
Description: Blood Search in Deepak Kalpoes Car
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr: 663/2005

G€¢ Name/Title: taking of swab samples, Blood samples from Beth Ann Twitty / Dave
Edward Holloway
File No: R00906/r00898 / b9109/b8987
Date: 10 June 2005 / 14:40
Writer/Initiator: Silvio Gilberto Ras
Description: Swab Samples, Blood samples from: Beth Ann Twitty I Dave
Edward Holloway

Lab nr. 667/2005

Description: Search at the Fisherman's Huts (Marriot area)
G€¢ Name/Title: Laboratory report (DNA)

Date: 15 June 2005
Writer/Initiator: Brendan F.Shea (DNA Analysis Unit 1)
Description: DNA samples compared
Lab nr : 050611001KSRT

Some were clearly done at the FBI lab and is it me..or does it appear the one on the 9th was a report from samples that had been submiited..prior maybe for the report to be done?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: May 10, 2007, 10:53:55 PM »

ok...look at this one more time...I've added another...is it just me this raises eyebrows for? This time I noticed where the reports were done:

Name/Fitle: Laboratory report (blood sample)
Date: 09 June 2005
Writer/initiator: Madeline A. Montgomery (Chemistry Unit 1)
Description: blood samples comparison

Lab nr: 050609002KSNP

G€¢ Name/Title: Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
File No: none
Date: 9 June 2005 / 20:30
Writer/Initiator: Scott Henri Hahn (FBI), R.C.B. Tromp, S. G Ras
Description: Blood Search in Deepak Kalpoes Car
Lab nr: 663/2005

G€¢ Name/Title: taking of swab samples, Blood samples from Beth Ann Twitty / Dave
Edward Holloway
File No: R00906/r00898 / b9109/b8987
Date: 10 June 2005 / 14:40
Writer/Initiator: Silvio Gilberto Ras
Description: Swab Samples, Blood samples from: Beth Ann Twitty I Dave
Edward Holloway

Lab nr. 667/2005

Description: Search at the Fisherman's Huts (Marriot area)
G€¢ Name/Title: Laboratory report (DNA) [/u][/b]
Date: 15 June 2005
Writer/Initiator: Brendan F.Shea (DNA Analysis Unit 1)
Description: DNA samples compared
Lab nr : 050611001KSRT

Some were clearly done at the FBI lab and is it me..or does it appear the one on the 9th was a report from samples that had been submiited..prior maybe for the report to be done?

oops...that is an error...not part of the report on DNA analysis..sorry...getting tired.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: May 10, 2007, 10:54:09 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Rob"
I have a question, or maybe it's not.

Did Paulus and Anita ever reach out to Beth or Dave?

You all know the answer.

This case is closed.

I think Anita cried her eyes out for Natalee. Behind closed doors of course. That is the only time I have seen them with any emotion or care for what they did to this family. When the whole island was searching for NH..Paulus Lawyered up. They didn't even help look for Natalee because they knew where she was.

Paulus told dave he would do anything to protect his son..And he meant it

Are you serious here? You think Anita cried her eyes out for Natalee? The only part of Natalee going missing that she may have cried for is because of the extent it involved her son and family. Their lives were disrupted, and the interviews she gave and the things she did such as wear that braclet were for appearance sake only. Did she go out and search for Natalee? Did she even address her by her name when speaking about her?  RARELY

If she cried it was because she could not fit her big a** into Natalee's panties that she obviously had fondled and treasured, in order to be able to desribe them so well, knowing that the man she sleeps with murdered the girl whose panties will not fit her hand.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: May 10, 2007, 10:55:56 PM »

Klaas,
Is the wind blowing hard and fanning it?  Fire spreads uphill 16 times faster than on level ground, too.  Looks like it is climbing that hill in the photo.

Sad

Wind is blowing not real hard but steady towards Avalon.  It's always a bit windier out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.