April 28, 2024, 11:37:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 163621 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: May 10, 2007, 10:57:10 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
the beauty is that there are some who covered stuff up,

well there are people that know that they covered it up, so when the person that knows about the cover up comes clean... all hell will break out

<----------waiting patiently for the DUTCH to get THAT person

Cool
I say we've got Van Der Stratten, Ben King, Bob Wit and Dennis Jacobs... very involved in the cover-up so far. IMO
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: May 10, 2007, 10:58:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Here was my concern.
Dr. Phil's lawyers are asking for specific records of the FBI.
1 report which was 2 pages...was blood sample analysis.
another report which was 3 pages was based on the search for blood in Deepak's car.
Is it cooincidence that the same evening they tell Beth they found blood?
The blood sample analysis would have to two samples to compare.
Could it have been Deepak's they were comparing a sample to as a way to eliminate the blood being his?
The following day they ask Dave and Beth for blood samples.

Does the FBI in fact have proof that the blood was Natalee's?
Why would they tell Beth they thought Natalee was expired if they weren't sure.
How can the ALE...if in fact this is the case..be able to keep the FBI silent?

I believe it was on the evening of 6/10 that the confession was made, the same time FBI told Beth Natalee was most likely dead.  Then in the wee hours, the sporter was able to retract that statement due to him being a paranoid schizophrenic and such a liar, they could not believe him even when he admitted to killing Natalee.  It is sad to be such a liar as not to even believe the truth from someone.

I don't think the FBI told Beth they found blood on the 9th.  I think they told her Joran confessed and was leading ALE to the body.

Where does it say they told Beth about the blood on the 9th?  I don't think so as she heard that from several sources not the least of which was Oduber himself.  I don't think all those people rushed to her room and said that just on the 9th.  She had been hearing it for some time.

On the 9th was the retracted confession and Dave was waiting to be led to the remains that Joran was taking ALE to find.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: May 10, 2007, 11:03:03 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I am exhausted.  The vigil for Jaycee went well and we had reporters from the local newspaper and a tv station out of Springfield.  The vigil was pretty quiet and on the religious side.  We even sang "Jesus loves the little children"  I haven't sung that in years and years!!!!

Thanks to all the monkeys that lit a candle tonight for Jaycee.  It really means a lot to her family.  Any ideas to try to get this case moving to trial please let me know.

Thanks!!!! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

CRAZYMOM
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: May 10, 2007, 11:05:58 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Hey Monkeys!  I am exhausted.  The vigil for Jaycee went well and we had reporters from the local newspaper and a tv station out of Springfield.  The vigil was pretty quiet and on the religious side.  We even sang "Jesus loves the little children"  I haven't sung that in years and years!!!!

Thanks to all the monkeys that lit a candle tonight for Jaycee.  It really means a lot to her family.  Any ideas to try to get this case moving to trial please let me know.

CRAZYMOM

crazymom glad the vigil went well and I hope her family gained some peace and strength from it.
Are you home now and did your husband survive the babysitting?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: May 10, 2007, 11:11:44 PM »

And remember folks, that Joran's "confession" was not that he killed Natalee but that Deepak did and "we buried her" sort of like my sister used to confess that I did things!

I know that trick well.

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: May 10, 2007, 11:12:05 PM »

CRAZYMOM
{{{{Crazymom}}}} I am glad it went well. I admire you and how you have stuck with this situation. You rock!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: May 10, 2007, 11:12:09 PM »

The red star is approx where Avalon is.  This is the direction I see Catalina:

Photo from about 30 minutes ago - the rectagle area is about all of Catalina - the arrow in the rectangle is Avalon. To the left is all smoke:

As of about 15 minutes ago...this report from someone on the island:

Getting very close

About 7:45 p.m., the fire had reached the edge of town. Enormous 20 to 25 foot high flames could be seen near the high school and cemetery by many residents along the corner of Beacon Street and Sumner Avenue, where there are many vintage woodframe and stucco homes.

"This is it," said resident Terri Hernandez. "It's on its way now."
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: May 10, 2007, 11:14:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
The red star is approx where Avalon is.  This is the direction I see Catalina:

Photo from about 30 minutes ago - the rectagle area is about all of Catalina - the arrow in the rectangle is Avalon. To the left is all smoke:

As of about 15 minutes ago...this report from someone on the island:

Getting very close

About 7:45 p.m., the fire had reached the edge of town. Enormous 20 to 25 foot high flames could be seen near the high school and cemetery by many residents along the corner of Beacon Street and Sumner Avenue, where there are many vintage woodframe and stucco homes.

"This is it," said resident Terri Hernandez. "It's on its way now."
This is awful! I hope everyone that has to leave that island leaves!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: May 10, 2007, 11:16:11 PM »

There is alot of rugged country on Catalina.  There are places people can go but there would be no shelter or power.

Many are leaving by ship.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: May 10, 2007, 11:17:01 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822

<snip>

With me now is Natalee's uncle Paul Reynolds.  

Paul, thank you so much for being with us.  

I don't want to talk about this Dutch, Aruban newspaper report.  What I do want to talk about is what you and the family were told by authorities.  Did they ever tell you, did any government authorities ever tell you that there was a confession in this case regarding Natalee?  

PAUL REYNOLDS, UNCLE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I know that my sister had a meeting with the FBI June 10, Friday.  And from that meeting, she became convinced that Natalee was no longer alive.  She called her mother and told her that.  And our family was—was—began the grieving process.  

You know, we were told the report would come out the next day.  Later that night, we saw the reports that confessions had been made, that something bad had happened.  Shortly thereafter, it was retracted.  The next morning, there was a report that said Natalee was confirmed dead.  And these reports came from the deputy commissioner.  They came from the spokesperson from the Ministry of Justice.

And then, all of a sudden, these statements and these confessions just disappeared.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: May 10, 2007, 11:18:22 PM »

I quess it's just me then...I just find it curious...to say the least...that the FBI were doing blood comparisons on the 9th of June, before Beth or Dave had given any samples of their own...same day the search of Deepak's car was done.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #531 on: May 10, 2007, 11:18:55 PM »

Would someone please give this to blah in case the Christmas outfit is getting a little old?  Very Happy  Thanks! It'll be in the lounge if it gets lost!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/bl4.gif
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: May 10, 2007, 11:19:17 PM »

Hilltop Residents Evacuated to Beach

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=5293240

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: May 10, 2007, 11:19:41 PM »

CRAZYMOM

Hugs back at yah Crazy!  Gos Bless Jaycees family.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: May 10, 2007, 11:20:11 PM »

There is alot of rugged country on Catalina.  There are places people can go but there would be no shelter or power.

Klaas is Avalon the only town on the island or is there other settlements?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 10, 2007, 11:20:50 PM »

Anna posted here at SM:

Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:04 am    

Excerpt from Dave Holloway's book on the blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car which was later identified by testing as cleaning fluid and chocolate.

Page 180

Excerpt from Dave's book on Page 180.

Art and I met with Ms. Flanegan at a local restaurant, and she seemed very apprehensive. We told her how we felt about the way the infestigation was going, how the evidence had been dealt with, Dennis Jacob's handling of the interviews, and that there were important things missing. We explained how we were first told there was blood in Deepak's car. Then, there was no blood in the car. The seat had been cut out of the car and it tested positive for blood. Then, it supposedly tested positive for CHOCOLATE SYRUP and CLEANING FLUID. But the prime minister had said that it was definitely blood, and a police officer that Art talked to said it tested positive for blood.

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: May 10, 2007, 11:22:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Pretty much the only town.  There are a few ranches and houses outside the city but really just Avalon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: May 10, 2007, 11:23:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Pretty much the only town.  There are a few ranches and houses outside the city but really just Avalon.

Santa Catalina Island, often called Catalina Island, or just Catalina, is a rocky island off the coast of the U.S. state of California. The 74.98 mi˛/47,986 acre (194.19 km˛) island is located about 22 miles (35 km) south-southwest of San Pedro, Los Angeles, California. The highest point on the island is Mt. Orizaba (648 m), at 33°22′29.7″N, 118°25′11.6″W.

The total population as of the 2000 census was 3,696 persons, with almost 85 percent living in its only city of Avalon (pop. 3,127, with another 195 south of the city outside of the city limits). The second center of population is the unincorporated town of Two Harbors, in the north, with a population of 298. Development occurs also at the smaller settlements Rancho Escondito and Middle Ranch. The remaining population is scattered over the island between the two population centers. The island has an overall population density of 49.29/mi˛ (19.03/km˛).
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: May 10, 2007, 11:24:51 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
I quess it's just me then...I just find it curious...to say the least...that the FBI were doing blood comparisons on the 9th of June, before Beth or Dave had given any samples of their own...same day the search of Deepak's car was done.

I don't think Deepak's car was searched on the 9th.  Was the 15th I think it was confiscated and sent supposedly to the Netherlands.  I wonder what the freight bill on that was!  And prolly not even the same car as he had plenty of time to switch or switch interiors.

To take swabs, I think somebody like Dennis Jacobs or one of those people who put on the bunny suits for our benefit just took a Q Tip and rubbed on a dark spot in the interior.

Car was not really searched in Aruba.  Apparently.

PERSONA NON GRATA

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 10, 2007, 11:25:37 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Saturday, June 11, 2005
<snip>

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  Reports conflicted Saturday in developments of the Alabama honor student who has been missing in Aruba for almost two weeks.

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

The mother of the 18-year-old told FOX News authorities had not yet contacted them with this information but did say that Natalee's father, who is divorced from her mother, was with investigators looking for the body.

These reports came after significant, and at times conflicting, developments with the five suspects being detained in the case.

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

ARUBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.