April 28, 2024, 02:41:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 163605 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: May 10, 2007, 11:40:23 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
?? so maybe not Deepak's car???
The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

I remember wondering about this article before.  You are correct.  It could be one of the Sloot vehicles.  We only know of the 2 but what if there is a 3rd car?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: May 10, 2007, 11:41:45 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I quess it's just me then...I just find it curious...to say the least...that the FBI were doing blood comparisons on the 9th of June, before Beth or Dave had given any samples of their own...same day the search of Deepak's car was done.

I don't think Deepak's car was searched on the 9th.  Was the 15th I think it was confiscated and sent supposedly to the Netherlands.  I wonder what the freight bill on that was!  And prolly not even the same car as he had plenty of time to switch or switch interiors.

To take swabs, I think somebody like Dennis Jacobs or one of those people who put on the bunny suits for our benefit just took a Q Tip and rubbed on a dark spot in the interior.

Car was not really searched in Aruba.  Apparently.

so then why the reports in the lawsuit?

They want to know what they say, any results from the swabs I suppose.  These are the ones that reportedly came back as choc and cleaning fluid.  Want to present this to a jury, etc.

Same reason they ask for all the reports.

But supposedly Oduber saw it, FBI agent saw it and member of ALE saw it and all told the family this but I doubt at the same time on a certain date and it was rumor until the test came back and then it was not blood any more.

no Anna...they are not referring to the chocolate...on the 9th...fbi did a blood sample comparison...not dna..not a swab..it says blood blood sample comparison.
I give up...I must be reading too much into it...but it has nothing to do with the chocolate.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: May 10, 2007, 11:42:57 PM »

blood was in the sloot car

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: May 10, 2007, 11:43:17 PM »

?? so maybe not Deepak's car???
The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

Maybe it was Guido's car hence the heavy battery charge.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: May 10, 2007, 11:46:53 PM »

Sorry I can't help you ldstlou, at least I tried.  I don't read it exactly as you do that it was a comparison of two things they already had but for possible future comparisons even if worded differently because we are dealing with a translation.

If it was two things they already had, we don't know what they are exactly.  Could have been Deepaks car or anything else they came across.  They would not have a blood sample from Natalee and would have to use DNA for comparison of anything to her.  

I don't even remember when the suspects gave blood but just that Joran's was thrown out and the Kalpoes not.  Big stink over KJ sending Joran's anyway to a private lab or something.  That was mostly about the toothbrush.

Spec of blood on a tennis shoe we also heard about.  Maybe there are more samples they tested but I don't think any of them amounted to  any kind of proof in regard to what happened to Natalee or we would have heard from the family.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 10, 2007, 11:47:59 PM »

Hi everyone, still getting caught up from today's posts (and probably won't finish tonight) but I have a real out-of-the-box thought.

When the H-T family arrived and started asking local kids about the car, they all said the car was Joran's. They associated that car with Joran, or with his circle of perps. Not necessarily Deepak, who they all also knew. None of them made a connection of the car to Deepak and ownership.

Joran could not have owned a car in Aruba. He could not "hold title" to one.

What proof do we have that Deepak, in fact, owned and held title to the silver car? AS IN MVR RECORDS OR THE ARUBAN EQUIVALENT? TITLE? REGISTRATION? TAGS IN NAME OF?

We have plenty of evidence that Automobile Enterprises was a shop that did body and interior "change-outs" routinely.

Deepak's dad was a car lot owner. He could have access to any number of vehicles.

We have seen multiple pictures of silver Hondas all over that island with every kind of grill/wheel/spoiler option you can think of.

To put this together in a nutshell...

I am wondering if "Deepak's Car" is not just a lease/borrow/motor pool situation and that he could have access to several nearly identical vehicles simultaneously. That means the evidentiary bait-and-switch would be an easy matter, and the conflicting test results would be perfectly understandable... they tested the car Deepak used Saturday night and spilled chocolate in, NOT the Natalee car. That one was getting the Royal Treatment in the detail shop.

Someone have any access at all to Aruba's registration/MVR system? Show us PROOF that Deepak in fact actually held title to a silver car... THE silver car.

Something tells me it won't be found, because it is not there.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: May 10, 2007, 11:49:23 PM »

[
no Anna...they are not referring to the chocolate...on the 9th...fbi did a blood sample comparison...not dna..not a swab..it says blood blood sample comparison.
I give up...I must be reading too much into it...but it has nothing to do with the chocolate.

They can only do DNA comparison for Natalee as they don't have a sample of her blood so wouldn't that mean this was to compare with the suspects maybe a sample they found somewhere?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: May 10, 2007, 11:50:16 PM »

Angie
Well that was his  Chistmas Outfit..
But yes...
Then again it is Blah's choice of Avatar..
After all do you remember this one  

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: May 10, 2007, 11:52:24 PM »

SB - I don't think there's anything like a motor vehicles in Aruba that we can get info from.  I remember we tried that in the beginning of the case.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: May 10, 2007, 11:53:03 PM »

Off to do Friday arvo chores (banking, shopping etc)
Will check back later.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: May 10, 2007, 11:54:04 PM »

To give you an idea how small Catalina is:

At the hospital

Bryan Ballard, CEO of Catalina Island Medical Center, said : "The hospital was evacuated at 3 p.m. and we moved our six patients into the City Council chambers," where they remained late Thursday.

-Louis Sahagun in Avalon

08:50 PM, May 10 2007 | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Moving mainland

L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. Sgt. Pete Cacheiro said hundreds of people were being evacuated from Catalina on Catalina Express ferries. One carrying about 180 people had already arrived at San Pedro harbor, with another carrying about 380 soon to arrive at Long Beach harbor. Other ferries were being loaded in Avalon Harbor.

Cacheiro said those who came in on the boats would be taken to two locations: Cesar Chavez Park at 401 Golden Ave in Long Beach and San Pedro High School, 1001 W. 15th Street in San Pedro. Both were being staffed by the Red Cross, he said.

Cacheiro spoke from the county's emergency operations center in East Los Angeles, which was activated late Thursday afternoon in response to the fire.

-Rebecca Trounson

08:49 PM, May 10 2007
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: May 10, 2007, 11:54:35 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi everyone, still getting caught up from today's posts (and probably won't finish tonight) but I have a real out-of-the-box thought.

When the H-T family arrived and started asking local kids about the car, they all said the car was Joran's. They associated that car with Joran, or with his circle of perps. Not necessarily Deepak, who they all also knew. None of them made a connection of the car to Deepak and ownership.

What proof do we have that Deepak, in fact, owned and held title to the silver car? AS IN MVR RECORDS OR THE ARUBAN EQUIVALENT? TITLE? REGISTRATION? TAGS IN NAME OF?

We have plenty of evidence that Automobile Enterprises was a shop that did body and interior "change-outs" routinely.

Deepak's dad was a car lot owner. He could have access to any number of vehicles.

We have seen multiple pictures of silver Hondas all over that island with every kind of grill/wheel/spoiler option you can think of.

I am wondering if "Deepak's Car" is not just a lease/borrow/motor pool situation and that he could have access to several nearly identical vehicles simultaneously. That means the evidentiary bait-and-switch would be an easy matter, and the conflicting test results would be perfectly understandable... they tested the car Deepak used Saturday night and spilled chocolate in, NOT the Natalee car. That one was getting the Royal Treatment in the detail shop.

Someone have any access at all to Aruba's registration/MVR system? Show us PROOF that Deepak in fact actually held title to a silver car... THE silver car.

Exactly SB, this has been the claim we have tried to make for some time.  The only proof we have that Deepak owned any car at all is his trying to sell one later.

But it could be any car that fit the description.

And they claim his was unique but there was a FP poster who posted a link to a Youtube one day to show bad behavior of supposedly American tourist and at the end of it, it showed car after car squealing tires taking off with loud mufflers and all decked out with stuff just the same way Deepak has his all tackyed up.  I think the squeling tires was outside C&C but bet Klaas remembers what vid I am talking about, buncha tacky cars that have loud mufflers, etc.  Very common I think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: May 10, 2007, 11:54:43 PM »

Klaas posted this before.. and I saved it.. i cant find where on SM it is located at the moment though.. which thread..

Blood – Not Cleaning Fluid

The Perfection of the Misinformation Campaign

Is it any wonder the Holloway/Twitty families have been so frustrated since the beginning of this “investigation” by Aruba into their daughter’s disappearance?

On June 9, 2005 Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe were arrested for pre-trial detention as suspects in Natalee’s disappearance.

On that same day, Aruban officials impounded Deepak Kalpoe’s car.

At approximately 8:30 that night, a search for blood was conducted inside that vehicle. That same day, FBI officials compiled a report of blood sample comparisons from their findings in that car.

One week later, DNA lab results came back from the FBI’s forensic laboratory in Quantico.

Pure logic tells us that if there was not blood found in the car –a comparison couldn’t be made.

Neither could a DNA report have been generated by the FBI.

From the Aruban case file log:

Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
June 9, 2005
3 page report
Divisie Centrale Recherche, Aruba

Laboratory Report (blood sample)
June 9, 2005
Blood Samples COMPARISON
FBI – Quantico

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

The next day, June 10, 2005, DNA samples were taken from Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway in Aruba.

From the Aruban case file log:

Taking of swab samples, blood samples from Beth Ann Twitty/Dave Edward Holloway
10 June 2005
Aruba

June 10, 2005 brought us another important occurrence in this case – a confession was made by one of the suspects arrested the previous day.

Chief of Police, Gerold Dompig

CBS NEWS
June 10, 2005

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

Paul Reynolds - Natalee Holloway's Uncle

'Scarborough Country'
July 12, 2005

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822

PAUL REYNOLDS, UNCLE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I know that my sister had a meeting with the FBI June 10, Friday. And from that meeting, she became convinced that Natalee was no longer alive. She called her mother and told her that. And our family was—was—began the grieving process.

However, if Aruban spokespeople were to be believed, there was not blood, but rather cleaning fluid found inside Deepak’s car – and the confession was merely a “misinformation campaign.”

FOX NEWS
June 11, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
July 1, 2005
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485048/

TWITTY: If they let them walk on this island after what Beth and I know, there's a lot of information that we have that we cannot share, because it would jeopardize the investigation. But if they let them walk, we can share it. And it would be devastating. The United States, the world will be amazed.

Amazing indeed!

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee's Freebirds
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: May 10, 2007, 11:54:56 PM »

klaas, I really am wondering now if there was not a "Posner's Rent-A-Car" business (in fact if not in name LOL) on the island which supplied wheels to the teen contingent of the payroll for their exploits.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: May 10, 2007, 11:55:12 PM »

Klaas, if the fire has gone over the highway to the main airport... they are in deep trouble evacuating people by plane, unless it's the seaplane which I think is/was near Avalon when I took it. Otherwise it is by boat only and I hope they have enough boats. This is not good news at all!

Thanks for the blog.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: May 10, 2007, 11:56:05 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Angie
Well that was his  Chistmas Outfit..
But yes...
Then again it is Blah's choice of Avatar..
After all do you remember this one  

LOL yep I recall that one OF~!!  Smile
 Sorry. I was searching for sumpin.. lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: May 10, 2007, 11:57:10 PM »

Exactly SB, this has been the claim we have tried to make for some time.  The only proof we have that Deepak owned any car at all is his trying to sell one later.

But it could be any car that fit the description.

And they claim his was unique but there was a FP poster who posted a link to a Youtube one day to show bad behavior of supposedly American tourist and at the end of it, it showed car after car squealing tires taking off with loud mufflers and all decked out with stuff just the same way Deepak has his all tackyed up.  I think the squeling tires was outside C&C but bet Klaas remembers what vid I am talking about, buncha tacky cars that have loud mufflers, etc.  Very common I think.

Which makes me wonder again about this car, the one with the chunk out of the steering wheel.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: May 10, 2007, 11:57:35 PM »

SB,
Worse yet, long ago the stepfather of the Kalpoes had listed as part of his business import/export of cars.

He could put the car on a barge and send it to South America, etc. all gone!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: May 10, 2007, 11:58:03 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Klaas, if the fire has gone over the highway to the main airport... they are in deep trouble evacuating people by plane, unless it's the seaplane which I think is/was near Avalon when I took it. Otherwise it is by boat only and I hope they have enough boats. This is not good news at all!

Thanks for the blog.

They are evacuating by boat
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: May 10, 2007, 11:59:05 PM »

klaas, I really am wondering now if there was not a "Posner's Rent-A-Car" business (in fact if not in name LOL) on the island which supplied wheels to the teen contingent of the payroll for their exploits.

You mean the rental cars with the DVD players for their porn videos?  Maybe  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.