April 28, 2024, 08:47:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 163616 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: May 11, 2007, 01:15:50 AM »

Whew - finally caught up!!  

That chunk missing out of Paulus's steering wheel struck me immediately as part of the clean up and cover up.  Looks to me like a portion he cut out because it had DNA on it - blood or vomit, etc.  

IMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: May 11, 2007, 01:16:01 AM »

Thanks all you Good Monkeys!

May tomorrow be better and more Justice also for Natalee, her family, friends and Monkey friends. Please all... get healthier and stay healthier.

Love, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: May 11, 2007, 01:27:37 AM »

Nite IBE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: May 11, 2007, 01:37:45 AM »

Catalina fire update:

Homes lost; "0% contained"

Avalon Fire Chief Steve Hoefs said "the operation went extremely well although we had one or two firefighters who suffered smoke inhalation and were taken off the island. The fire is zero percent contained. We held the fire from expensive homes, from hotels, schools, and condominiums, we save all of those structures. We did lose a few modest homes in Avalon Canyon."

He said the operaton included five water-dropping helicopters and eight fixed-wing aircraft. Late Thursday night two hovercraft arrived from Camp Pendleton, each carrying five engines.

Hoefs said the helicopters would begin flying again about 6 a.m. He said approximately 300 to 400 residents havd been evacuated from this island "but the majority of the populaton of about 3,600 is still here." He said many of them are in the harbor area staying in businesses and homes.

-Louis Sahagun in Avalon

10:18 PM, May 10 2007 |
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: May 11, 2007, 01:54:46 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Catalina fire update:

Homes lost; "0% contained"

Avalon Fire Chief Steve Hoefs said "the operation went extremely well although we had one or two firefighters who suffered smoke inhalation and were taken off the island. The fire is zero percent contained. We held the fire from expensive homes, from hotels, schools, and condominiums, we save all of those structures. We did lose a few modest homes in Avalon Canyon."

He said the operaton included five water-dropping helicopters and eight fixed-wing aircraft. Late Thursday night two hovercraft arrived from Camp Pendleton, each carrying five engines.

Hoefs said the helicopters would begin flying again about 6 a.m. He said approximately 300 to 400 residents havd been evacuated from this island "but the majority of the populaton of about 3,600 is still here." He said many of them are in the harbor area staying in businesses and homes.

-Louis Sahagun in Avalon

10:18 PM, May 10 2007 |

WOWOW!! Thats horendous!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: May 11, 2007, 01:57:25 AM »

Here is a slightly clearer screen shot from a CBS video dated June 9th, 2005.  It must have been done right before Deepak's car was towed:

I'm really wondering if we should be concentrating more of this car though:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: May 11, 2007, 01:59:35 AM »

******* - check your email when it comes back up.   Wink

Don't you love that they have protected the expensive homes and some "modest" homes have been lost.  I think if I was an owner of one of the "modest" homes I'd be a little pissed.

With that I'm calling it a night.  Going to play a couple games then watch the news.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: May 11, 2007, 02:20:06 AM »

No tint on the windows ifthat is Depak's car.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: May 11, 2007, 06:27:56 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Good pics klaas.. Smile  They have that fire contained at all??

Nope, not that I've read.  Looks like it's still growing and getting closer to Avalon.

I sure hope all of the firefighters make it out of these wildfires ok. Very dangerous job.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: May 11, 2007, 06:28:54 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #650 on: May 11, 2007, 06:31:36 AM »

Blah!

Are you still here?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #651 on: May 11, 2007, 06:33:48 AM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/bl4.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #652 on: May 11, 2007, 06:36:06 AM »

Leslie? Would you like to change your Christmas outfit? I'd be happy to fix you up! Nothing wrong with your gorgeous self, I just wanted to offer in case you'd like that.  Wink
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: May 11, 2007, 07:07:04 AM »

Quote from: "Kermit"

The Two Cars Are Totally Different .............

The Tail Lights Dont Match At All ...........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: May 11, 2007, 07:14:32 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "*******"
Evil or Very Mad

Those are two different cars and license plates.

I Dont Think So ...........

All These Photos Are The Same Car ..........

The License Plate Matches ...........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: May 11, 2007, 07:16:09 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Embarassed  Sorry forgot the post Ldstlou

Blood – Not Cleaning Fluid

The Perfection of the Misinformation Campaign

Is it any wonder the Holloway/Twitty families have been so frustrated since the beginning of this “investigation” by Aruba into their daughter’s disappearance?

On June 9, 2005 Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe were arrested for pre-trial detention as suspects in Natalee’s disappearance.

On that same day, Aruban officials impounded Deepak Kalpoe’s car.

At approximately 8:30 that night, a search for blood was conducted inside that vehicle. That same day, FBI officials compiled a report of blood sample comparisons from their findings in that car.

One week later, DNA lab results came back from the FBI’s forensic laboratory in Quantico.

Pure logic tells us that if there was not blood found in the car –a comparison couldn’t be made.

Neither could a DNA report have been generated by the FBI.

From the Aruban case file log:

Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
June 9, 2005
3 page report
Divisie Centrale Recherche, Aruba

Laboratory Report (blood sample)
June 9, 2005
Blood Samples COMPARISON
FBI – Quantico

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

The next day, June 10, 2005, DNA samples were taken from Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway in Aruba.

From the Aruban case file log:

Taking of swab samples, blood samples from Beth Ann Twitty/Dave Edward Holloway
10 June 2005
Aruba

June 10, 2005 brought us another important occurrence in this case – a confession was made by one of the suspects arrested the previous day.

Chief of Police, Gerold Dompig

CBS NEWS
June 10, 2005

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

Paul Reynolds - Natalee Holloway's Uncle

'Scarborough Country'
July 12, 2005

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822

PAUL REYNOLDS, UNCLE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I know that my sister had a meeting with the FBI June 10, Friday. And from that meeting, she became convinced that Natalee was no longer alive. She called her mother and told her that. And our family was—was—began the grieving process.

However, if Aruban spokespeople were to be believed, there was not blood, but rather cleaning fluid found inside Deepak’s car – and the confession was merely a “misinformation campaign.”

FOX NEWS
June 11, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
July 1, 2005
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485048/

TWITTY: If they let them walk on this island after what Beth and I know, there's a lot of information that we have that we cannot share, because it would jeopardize the investigation. But if they let them walk, we can share it. And it would be devastating. The United States, the world will be amazed.

Amazing indeed!

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee's Freebirds

Thanks Ang, went to bed last night before the post...I was just too tired. I'll read it, ponder and log on tonight!!
Good Friday morning by the way to all!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: May 11, 2007, 07:27:59 AM »

GLENDA has not posted at RU or FOB in 7 days.  Is she:

1.  Being interrogated by the KLPD?
2.  Laying low until the KLPD leaves?
3.  Recooperating from some kind of plastic surgery?
4.  Sleeping it off after her last binge?

IF ITS NOT NUMBER 3 ...........

IT SHOULD BE ..............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: May 11, 2007, 07:55:27 AM »

Here is a slightly clearer screen shot from a CBS video dated June 9th, 2005.  It must have been done right before Deepak's car was towed:

{Edited}

I'm really wondering if we should be concentrating more of this car though:

Klaas, I agree that we should be concentrating on the Sloot car.  I don't want to get graphic but I would like to know where the blood was found in their car.  Was it in the back seat or in the trunk.  If it was in the trunk I think Natalee was dead and if it was in the back seat she could have possibly been alive and severely injured.  JMO.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: May 11, 2007, 07:58:07 AM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
GLENDA has not posted at RU or FOB in 7 days.  Is she:

1.  Being interrogated by the KLPD?
2.  Laying low until the KLPD leaves?
3.  Recooperating from some kind of plastic surgery?
4.  Sleeping it off after her last binge?

IF ITS NOT NUMBER 3 ...........

IT SHOULD BE ..............

Cool

how r things in kissmeassville widget?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: May 11, 2007, 07:58:32 AM »

Morning San... reading before work but my memory is that blood was found on the roof panel (inside) of the car.  

Have a great day!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.