April 27, 2024, 01:00:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 163580 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: May 11, 2007, 10:09:11 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Rob,
Can you check with TJ on how sure he is about this source.

I am always skeptical of anyone telling us to move along, nothing to see here, go any place else besides the island.

They want to get rid of us too badly and I think lots of people would lie to make the media coverage and scrutiny of their activities go away.

Don't need any more wild goose chases.   Wasn't TJ the source for a couple of those like the rumor Deepak was in trouble with the police in Suriname for something similar and the "witness" that saw their car circling around condos in the racket club area?  

But I was hoping he had spoken personally with whomever did the back hoe work and poured the concrete.  I don't trust local Aruban sources very much in the first place but with second hand information, they are about worthless.

I always thought TJ's main objective was to sell his voice analysis machine.  I never got the impression that he was overly analytical.  I could be very wrong.  Hopefully, Rob knows better.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: May 11, 2007, 10:09:24 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
when they were looking at the site for pilots

that was the night she was "disappeared"

correct ?

im just an amateur detective robots.. but i think she is still on the island

My gut feeling tells me she is on the island also.  They want us all to believe she is off the island.  Just like they wanted us all to believe she was never at the Sloot dump.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: May 11, 2007, 10:10:00 AM »

Remember to contact

info@24ora.com

and ask for English translation.  Think how easy that would make the morning paper search!  Looks like a couple more auto accidents and Miss Teen Bikini contest.  Freddie should enjoy that!   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: May 11, 2007, 10:11:45 AM »

after 5 sessions, I was supposed to have the last session with him and my parents on June 14th 2005. The psychiatrist told my parents that I had finished the treatment and she was of the opinion that I have moved forward. She did say that she thought I am the kind of person that needs a clear structure. Joran says that he does not like psychiatrists and that he thinks it is a lot of nonsense, but hey, he had no choice but to go.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: May 11, 2007, 10:12:42 AM »

Quote from: "San"
when they were looking at the site for pilots

that was the night she was "disappeared"

correct ?

im just an amateur detective robots.. but i think she is still on the island

My gut feeling tells me she is on the island also.  They want us all to believe she is off the island.  Just like they wanted us all to believe she was never at the Sloot dump.

yes, more MISDIRECTION by people on the island

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: May 11, 2007, 10:13:26 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Rob,
Can you check with TJ on how sure he is about this source.

I am always skeptical of anyone telling us to move along, nothing to see here, go any place else besides the island.

They want to get rid of us too badly and I think lots of people would lie to make the media coverage and scrutiny of their activities go away.

Don't need any more wild goose chases.   Wasn't TJ the source for a couple of those like the rumor Deepak was in trouble with the police in Suriname for something similar and the "witness" that saw their car circling around condos in the racket club area?  

But I was hoping he had spoken personally with whomever did the back hoe work and poured the concrete.  I don't trust local Aruban sources very much in the first place but with second hand information, they are about worthless.

I always thought TJ's main objective was to sell his voice analysis machine.  I never got the impression that he was overly analytical.  I could be very wrong.  Hopefully, Rob knows better.

yes, i hope Rob knows more soon  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: May 11, 2007, 10:16:42 AM »

Klaas, can you put a copy of the van photo with this photo.

I know its early so I'll say pretty please with sugar on top. Smile

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: May 11, 2007, 10:17:23 AM »

not long after that I met Susana. She is a very sweet girl with whom Joran was for 6 months. Joran went to a boat party one night with loads of cheap booze, he got very drunk and vomited. He was very sleepy but had no transport home so he called his mom to come and pick him up. In the middle of the night she drove down there to pick him up. It took 10 minutes for her to get there and Joran was sitting outside, sleepily, propped up by Susan who took care of him till his mom got there. His mom was happy that he had called but also angry and disappointed. It was the first time she saw Joran drunk.

not the only time a SLOOT went to pick him up

man, i hate him

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: May 11, 2007, 10:19:57 AM »

not long after that I met Susana. She is a very sweet girl with whom Joran was for 6 months. Joran went to a boat party one night with loads of cheap booze, he got very drunk and vomited. He was very sleepy but had no transport home so he called his mom to come and pick him up. In the middle of the night she drove down there to pick him up. It took 10 minutes for her to get there and Joran was sitting outside, sleepily, propped up by Susan who took care of him till his mom got there. His mom was happy that he had called but also angry and disappointed. It was the first time she saw Joran drunk.

man, i hate him

She is FOS.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: May 11, 2007, 10:20:51 AM »

I don't really enjoy telling you about all these things. I think my private life is my own business. But I have no choice and have to tell these things because I want to be honest.

somebody PLEASE GAG me with a king size BAR B Q FORK

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: May 11, 2007, 10:22:35 AM »

Anna- I'm sitting here thinking the exact same things as you. I started a post and then deleted it...

I'm not sure what or who to believe anymore. I only believe Beth and Dave, if you must know. I also know that Joran, Deepak and Satish are still the last people to be publicly seen with Natalee and Paulus is highly suspicious.

TJ was going to write a piece for my blog, but he has been really busy traveling with his layered voice technology. His wife just returned from her homeland and he has been swamped.

He told me repeatedly he would finish the piece, but I have not received it.

I can only ask, but I can't force him to get it done. I'm a little frustrated because I know alot of people want to see what he has to say, and we can all use more info and see if that correlates to anything we already know. Everyone wants to see the details and not the repeated story that we all know and the one that only gets 15 or so minutes on a radio interview.

He indicated he would voice it to his paralegal who would type it up and the email it to me.

I am not sure that his sources are Aruban, but I do not know that for a fact.

I also think he is very honest and only cares about the truth. I know right away when someone is lying... like when I spoke to Garrison a few times... I don't want to say Larry is a liar, but I just got bad vibes from my conversations with him. Something is not right with that guy.
I believe others hold him in high regard.

Should I speak to TJ any time soon, I will try to get the answers you seek.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: May 11, 2007, 10:23:27 AM »

man, i hate him

Joran brags about sneaking out and getting drunk all the time.  What kind of mother doesn't check the condition of her child returning home or to be sure one living in separate quarters is not sleeping soundly in his bed.  You can always make an excuse to do that so it does not even look obvious.  

Maybe the Sloots should have had a baby monitor in Joran's room.   Rolling Eyes   You can hear a clock ticking in those things.

I would never have a teen age child I did not know was safe and sound under my roof or in my care.  I am beginning to wonder if the Sloots drank a lot at night themselves is why they were too addled to know their child was out on the town night after night.

Something was badly wrong there.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: May 11, 2007, 10:24:11 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Klaas, can you put a copy of the van photo with this photo.

I know its early so I'll say pretty please with sugar on top. Smile

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: May 11, 2007, 10:25:42 AM »

man, i hate him

Joran brags about sneaking out and getting drunk all the time.  What kind of mother doesn't check the condition of her child returning home or to be sure one living in separate quarters is not sleeping soundly in his bed.  You can always make an excuse to do that so it does not even look obvious.  

Maybe the Sloots should have had a baby monitor in Joran's room.   Rolling Eyes   You can hear a clock ticking in those things.

I would never have a teen age child I did not know was safe and sound under my roof or in my care.  I am beginning to wonder if the Sloots drank a lot at night themselves is why they were too addled to know their child was out on the town night after night.

Something was badly wrong there.

JMO

i think you nailed it
they were all DRUNK in that house

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: May 11, 2007, 10:26:52 AM »

Buckeye- I just don't know. Maybe you are right...

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: May 11, 2007, 10:27:44 AM »

If he had lived in the Netherlands it would have been different. He and his parents fought about this. They felt he went out too much and Joran was of the opinion that they were being unfair for making such a big deal out of it.  15 years old

the day one of my kids at age 15 determind how i was going to parent
and decide to make their own rules.... is the day hell freezes over

the sloot parents are not much of parents

- A Horse's Tale
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: May 11, 2007, 10:28:32 AM »

I have had one kid call me while driving on the top of a mountain, in a rain storm, because she thought she was going to die.  I've had a son tract me down, out of town, in a panic, because he thought his car was stolen.  When Joran got in trouble (with or without his father or brother), I believe he called Anita.  Maybe that's where the my dad had my mom's phone business came in.  He may be protecting his mom (who has covered his a** from day one). She probably woke up Val (or just had Joran put him on the phone) and told them to log on for Joran to start the cover.  IMO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: May 11, 2007, 10:30:44 AM »

I don't really enjoy telling you about all these things. I think my private life is my own business. But I have no choice and have to tell these things because I want to be honest.

somebody PLEASE GAG me with a king size BAR B Q FORK

Oh, gladly!  Sure hope you don't barf on your new whatchamacallits.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: May 11, 2007, 10:31:05 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Rob"
Rob

Looking forward to that reading.  Did you notice the FP post that Justicefor Natalee quoted yesterday.  From the pilot site Val (supposedly) went to that night??  It shows currents, etc.  It's not just a gaming site.

Hi Buckeye-
No, I did not notice that. I *think* I had a few glasses of wine and didn't notice too much.. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Isn't Andres Meneses, the airplane photographer, also involved with a virtual pilot site?

Yeh...something involved with the flight simulation (or gaming?) site.

The Weather Is Cloudy & The Track Is Muddy .............

http://www.arubaaviation.com/fqpilots.html

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: May 11, 2007, 10:32:10 AM »

man, i hate him

Thought she said he never drank???  no never!!!

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.