April 27, 2024, 02:31:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 163582 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: May 11, 2007, 10:32:59 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
I don't really enjoy telling you about all these things. I think my private life is my own business. But I have no choice and have to tell these things because I want to be honest.

somebody PLEASE GAG me with a king size BAR B Q FORK

Oh, gladly!  Sure hope you don't barf on your new whatchamacallits.

Wink

friday morning and Anna is starting right in again

she is being naughty

and im being the good robots
 Wink

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: May 11, 2007, 10:33:57 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
Klaas, can you put a copy of the van photo with this photo.

I know its early so I'll say pretty please with sugar on top. Smile

Now that you made this bigger I can see the outline of Paulus' forehead right under the T in the word Earthquake.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: May 11, 2007, 10:34:25 AM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Rob"
Rob

Looking forward to that reading.  Did you notice the FP post that Justicefor Natalee quoted yesterday.  From the pilot site Val (supposedly) went to that night??  It shows currents, etc.  It's not just a gaming site.

Hi Buckeye-
No, I did not notice that. I *think* I had a few glasses of wine and didn't notice too much.. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Isn't Andres Meneses, the airplane photographer, also involved with a virtual pilot site?

Yeh...something involved with the flight simulation (or gaming?) site.

The Weather Is Cloudy & The Track Is Muddy .............

http://www.arubaaviation.com/fqpilots.html

Cool

Saw Steve Croes  Shocked , but no Andres Meneses.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: May 11, 2007, 10:34:56 AM »

not long after that I met Susana. She is a very sweet girl with whom Joran was for 6 months. Joran went to a boat party one night with loads of cheap booze, he got very drunk and vomited. He was very sleepy but had no transport home so he called his mom to come and pick him up. In the middle of the night she drove down there to pick him up. It took 10 minutes for her to get there and Joran was sitting outside, sleepily, propped up by Susan who took care of him till his mom got there. His mom was happy that he had called but also angry and disappointed. It was the first time she saw Joran drunk.

not the only time a SLOOT went to pick him up

man, i hate him

Thought she said he never drank???  no never!!!

Yeah Rob .........

Dont Drink ......... Dont Smoke...........

He's A Porker Just Like Me ..........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: May 11, 2007, 10:34:59 AM »

not long after that I met Susana. She is a very sweet girl with whom Joran was for 6 months. Joran went to a boat party one night with loads of cheap booze, he got very drunk and vomited. He was very sleepy but had no transport home so he called his mom to come and pick him up. In the middle of the night she drove down there to pick him up. It took 10 minutes for her to get there and Joran was sitting outside, sleepily, propped up by Susan who took care of him till his mom got there. His mom was happy that he had called but also angry and disappointed. It was the first time she saw Joran drunk.

man, i hate him

Thought she said he never drank???  no never!!!

EXACTLY

another slooooooooooooot lie

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: May 11, 2007, 10:35:12 AM »

One of my kids called me to come get him twice because he got into arguments with his brother and his brother put him out of the car at service stations!   Evil or Very Mad  Confused  Evil or Very Mad

I was not a happy camper but at least he called me and was sober.  

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: May 11, 2007, 10:35:31 AM »

man, i hate him

Joran brags about sneaking out and getting drunk all the time.  What kind of mother doesn't check the condition of her child returning home or to be sure one living in separate quarters is not sleeping soundly in his bed.  You can always make an excuse to do that so it does not even look obvious.  

Maybe the Sloots should have had a baby monitor in Joran's room.   Rolling Eyes   You can hear a clock ticking in those things.

I would never have a teen age child I did not know was safe and sound under my roof or in my care.  I am beginning to wonder if the Sloots drank a lot at night themselves is why they were too addled to know their child was out on the town night after night.

Something was badly wrong there.

JMO

Anna ... the first time we caught our eldest son as a teenage sneaking out of the house at night was the last night until after his high school graduation that he had the priviledge of a downstairs bedroom.  His sister's room that was right across the hallway from his father and my room ... became his abode.  Was he livid ... you bet!  Did his father and I care ... no way!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: May 11, 2007, 10:35:51 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Rob

Looking forward to that reading.  Did you notice the FP post that Justicefor Natalee quoted yesterday.  From the pilot site Val (supposedly) went to that night??  It shows currents, etc.  It's not just a gaming site.

Hi Buckeye-
No, I did not notice that. I *think* I had a few glasses of wine and didn't notice too much.. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Isn't Andres Meneses, the airplane photographer, also involved with a virtual pilot site?

Yeh...something involved with the flight simulation (or gaming?) site.

The Weather Is Cloudy & The Track Is Muddy .............

http://www.arubaaviation.com/fqpilots.html

Cool

Saw Steve Croes  Shocked , but no Andres Meneses.

Jeremy Croes Also .........

This Is An Old List .......

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: May 11, 2007, 10:36:12 AM »

One of my kids called me to come get him twice because he got into arguments with his brother and his brother put him out of the car at service stations!   Evil or Very Mad  Confused  Evil or Very Mad

Rolling Eyes

Exactly...called you...NOT his dad...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: May 11, 2007, 10:36:15 AM »

Actually the guy in the Earthquake Machine looks like the guy Art Wood confirmed was Lorenzo .. the guy in handcuffs.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: May 11, 2007, 10:36:59 AM »

Buckeye,
Steve Croes posts on the xplane site???

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: May 11, 2007, 10:38:55 AM »

Buckeye,
Steve Croes posts on the xplane site???

Shocked

No, well I don't know...he was listed on the aruban site that Widget just posted.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: May 11, 2007, 10:39:45 AM »

Yeah Rob .........

Dont Drink ......... Dont Smoke...........

He's A Porker Just Like Me ..........

Cool

Hi Ya Widget!!! Good Morning... and Good Morning to Klaas too.

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: May 11, 2007, 10:40:42 AM »

Actually the guy in the Earthquake Machine looks like the guy Art Wood confirmed was Lorenzo .. the guy in handcuffs.

Well we are going to disagree on this one because I think it's Paulus and that picture of Lorenzo he does not have cuffs on.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: May 11, 2007, 10:41:51 AM »

Hey Widget, you you mind going over the KLM info one more time while you are here....

what's the deal there... Sloots home or not?

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: May 11, 2007, 10:42:19 AM »

Well we are going to disagree on this one because I think it's Paulus and that picture of Lorenzo he does not have cuffs on.

I agree, no cuffs.  But the van guy seems to have a square chin...sorta like Rudy Croes  Shocked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: May 11, 2007, 10:42:39 AM »

Rolling Eyes

Always "Let me speak to Mom" if they are in trouble or think they have done something wrong.  Teen boys still tend to fear their father I think.  That's why they need one so badly.  And the mom needs that back up even in cases of divorce or whatever.  Some kind of a positive male role model is just about essential.  Can be a grandfather even. They need limits and boundaries and structure.

Turning lose a teenager before they are old enough to develop any judgment is just a dreadful thing to do.  In most ways, that is when they need parenting most, guidance and a more mature brain to keep them from derailing.

Joran was totally without that and completely off the tracks!

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: May 11, 2007, 10:42:45 AM »

ok, we disagree... Very Happy

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: May 11, 2007, 10:45:01 AM »

Klaas, if you happen to have it can you post the link of Paulus running to his car.  If you don't have it it's OK.  I tried looking for it on another site but didn't see it.

I want to see if there are any other angles of Paulus driving that car that resemble the one driving the van.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: May 11, 2007, 10:46:22 AM »

Rolling Eyes

Always "Let me speak to Mom" if they are in trouble or think they have done something wrong.  Teen boys still tend to fear their father I think.  That's why they need one so badly.  And the mom needs that back up even in cases of divorce or whatever.  Some kind of a positive male role model is just about essential.  Can be a grandfather even. They need limits and boundaries and structure.

Turning lose a teenager before they are old enough to develop any judgment is just a dreadful thing to do.  In most ways, that is when they need parenting most, guidance and a more mature brain to keep them from derailing.

Joran was totally without that and completely off the tracks!

JMO

exactly  Cool  Wink
more mature brain to pull em back into reality and not let them lapse into LALA land

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.