April 28, 2024, 01:19:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 163602 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: May 11, 2007, 07:33:37 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Need to run to the store real quick, brb.

and back... NOW! Laughing

YEP  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: May 11, 2007, 07:39:17 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"

The car at the Rocks is definitely NOT the same car as shown in the other two pics.
Unless someone can explain to me how the black panel between the drivers and passengers windows suddenly becomes silver in the Rocks pic.

Hello Monkeys.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: May 11, 2007, 07:40:46 PM »

Good eye Tibro..Your right!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: May 11, 2007, 07:44:37 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

yeah we have been over that car every which way.. its not a car we have seen before. We even looked at the van Cromvoirt's to see if they owned that car...

it is not a car that Paulus owns... but he could have borrowed it.

The only person I can think of that we do not know what he drives is Ben Vocking. That would be someone that would lend Paulus a car.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: May 11, 2007, 07:44:50 PM »

Thanks ******* - I said the same thing yesterday  Laughing  Laughing
But sometimes you just have to hammer away to get the point across

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: May 11, 2007, 07:48:48 PM »

yeah we have been over that car every which way.. its not a car we have seen before. We even looked at the van Cromvoirt's to see if they owned that car...

The only person I can think of that we do not know what he drives is Ben Vocking. That would be someone that would lend Paulus a car.

Could be a rental....Did we rule out the car at freddys house also??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: May 11, 2007, 07:48:52 PM »

I have heard that indeed he did borrow that silver car when the other two were impounded.  Not sure if that is a fact, just what I heard.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: May 11, 2007, 07:49:27 PM »

I find it hard to believe there is not a registry of vehicle licence/registration on that god forsaken pile of rubble.  Would Aruba have their own motor registry office or would it be done from the Netherlands?  Someone somewhere must know what licence plates numbers to issue to which owners each year if they change the plates annually and not just the windscreen sticker as they do here.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: May 11, 2007, 07:51:59 PM »

I have heard that indeed he did borrow that silver car when the other two were impounded.  Not sure if that is a fact, just what I heard.

Shocked huh?

I never heard that.. when did you hear that and where did you hear that?

This could have made it all alot easier.

Klaas, the grey car at the rocks was taped before the cars were taken on 6-15-2005 right?

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: May 11, 2007, 07:54:14 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Klaas? I saved the original and started from scratch with this. I don't know if it helps, but I didn't sharpen the pic, just cropped and adjusted the conrast and brightness.

I think his jaw may be too square for Paulus. What do you think?

Evening Monkeys, alot to read and get caught  up. See there was some discussion about the van pic/driver. To add my 2 cents, and my opinion has never changed. The guy driving strongly resembles paulus, but is not him, thinner neck, no double chin, it's LVR and IMO LVR is just who he is rumored to be, Paulus  illegitimate son. Maybe he is not directly involved in Natalee's disappearance, but a character with an history of  less than legit activities non-the-less. "I'd do anything for my son." Applied X2......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: May 11, 2007, 07:54:29 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
I find it hard to believe there is not a registry of vehicle licence/registration on that god forsaken pile of rubble.  Would Aruba have their own motor registry office or would it be done from the Netherlands?  Someone somewhere must know what licence plates numbers to issue to which owners each year if they change the plates annually and not just the windscreen sticker as they do here.

LOL!! You are right again and you on the other side of the planet.. Smile Here in the states  you pay vehicle tax,license,smog and register your car..They must have some kind of vehicle registry/DMV in Aruba..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: May 11, 2007, 07:54:50 PM »

Hi Klaas

What happened to the picture of the silver vehicle which appeared parked behind  Paulus and Anita?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: May 11, 2007, 07:56:15 PM »

Shocked huh?

I never heard that.. when did you hear that and where did you hear that?

This could have made it all alot easier.

Klaas, the grey car at the rocks was taped before the cars were taken on 6-15-2005 right?

I'm only talking about the silver/grey car with the chunk out of the steering wheel.  Like I said, I don't know it for a fact, I was simply told via email by someone that claims to know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: May 11, 2007, 07:57:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Hi Klaas

What happened to the picture of the silver vehicle which appeared parked behind  Paulus and Anita?

Thanks

Janet

Not sure which one you mean.  There is a photo above.  Where were Paulus and Anita in the photo you are referring to?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: May 11, 2007, 07:59:02 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i just got my haircut and the lady said "nice shoes"

Maybe she couldn't help but notice...... Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: May 11, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

LOL!! You are right again and you on the other side of the planet.. Smile Here in the states  you pay vehicle tax,license,smog and register your car..They must have some kind of vehicle registry/DMV in Aruba..

ofcourse they have a DMV.... its Aruba not Bedrock. Very Happy  Very Happy

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: May 11, 2007, 07:59:59 PM »

Good evening peoples

All caught up finally.
 WOW  Klaas about the car being a rental.. who knows though?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: May 11, 2007, 08:00:36 PM »

Bedrock! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: May 11, 2007, 08:01:27 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Good evening peoples

All caught up finally.
 WOW  Klaas about the car being a rental.. who knows though?

I didn't say the car with the chunk out of the steering wheel was a rental, I just said that it was a borrowed car while the other two were impounded.  That is what someone who claims to know told me via email and I don't know if it's true.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: May 11, 2007, 08:02:02 PM »

What about the silver car that Paulus was making a dash to, when he had been at the jail, being questioned.  He borrowed it from someone, because the others were impounded I thought.  There was a photo of it and of him making a mad dash.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.