April 18, 2024, 09:51:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #618 5/11 - 5/12/2007  (Read 161772 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2007, 11:39:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
With regards to the case, I know now that in the past few days some members of the Dutch did visit the Kalpoe residence and tried to talk to the two brothers, but were rejected.

There is a rest of the story!

THANKS for the update EASY!!

They can reject/refuse an interview?  Shocked  Shocked

exactly!!! HEEELLLOOO!!! Aren't they still suspects? all but paul..why can't they be reinterviewed?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2007, 11:39:57 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
All this obvious crap drives me mad. Everyone down there looking for evidence and forensics to nail these pricks.  There ain't no evidence or forensics, it's all been destroyed.
The only logical course now is to bring one, any one of, these sicko pimps in and put his gonads in a peppermill and say TALK.  That doesn't seem that outrageous or barbaric to me given the savage lifestyles they themselves lead.
Have you been talking to Widget Laughing .

I agree.

No, I'm in catch up mode. Apologies to Widget if he thought of grinding their nads before me.
If I could have 10 minutes with any of these jerks, I could close the case and no one gets hurt.  10 minutes, all I need, case closed.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2007, 11:40:10 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
With regards to the case, I know now that in the past few days some members of the Dutch did visit the Kalpoe residence and tried to talk to the two brothers, but were rejected.

THANKS for the update EASY!!

They can reject/refuse an interview?  Shocked  Shocked

I think they can unless they uncover new evidence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2007, 11:40:52 PM »

I tell it the way I hear it!

Well, we were told that they could refuse.  I was hoping the Dutch could over rule that though.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2007, 11:41:07 PM »

Doesnt hurt to ask eh? Paulus also said no thanks 2 weeks ago. They must have a lot of good questions to ask them Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2007, 11:41:19 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

they have got to be pooping in their pants!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: May 11, 2007, 11:44:17 PM »

This is why Rudy Croes called in the Dutch to investigate.  He knew damm well that they couldn't question the suspects again.  Even Paulus said it at the court.  He was defiant when the police approached him and said the Judge wanted to speak to him.

This is all for show.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2007, 11:44:29 PM »

Maybe they thought KLPD was shouting "Murderer, Murderer!!"

Very Happy

Now these innocents do want this solved don't they?  Why wouldn't they want to cooperate??

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2007, 11:45:15 PM »

Hey Angie, how was work today, besides long?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2007, 11:47:03 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Maybe they thought KLPD was shouting "Murderer, Murderer!!"

Very Happy

Now these innocents do want this solved don't they?  Why wouldn't they want to cooperate??

ohhhhhhhhh  yeaa

K2 mother ..heheheheheheheeh Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: May 11, 2007, 11:47:10 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Doesnt hurt to ask eh? Paulus also said no thanks 2 weeks ago. They must have a lot of good questions to ask them Cool

Maybe, just maybe it is time  to quit trying to ASK them questions and starting to TELL them a few things!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: May 11, 2007, 11:48:59 PM »

I tell it the way I hear it!

Well, we were told that they could refuse.  I was hoping the Dutch could over rule that though.

The Dutch constitution was re-written in the early 1800's so their system is not older than ours as some of them like to claim.  It is, however, relatively old.

So how did they convict BEFORE forensics came along?  How can circumstantial evidence be totally disregarded?  Irregular time lines and self incriminating statements just seem to count for nothing.

There is no judicial system that requires total physical evidence.  And if there is one and this is one of them, why did the ALE not go for that and take evidence from the suspects last seen with Natalee instead of the much more elusive wire taping?

It makes no sense and if this ends up with the suspects walking, I do hope that those who made this professional cover up are the ones to go to jail in their stead.  We will see then if it was worth it to them to lie for this scum.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: May 11, 2007, 11:50:27 PM »

Hey Angie, how was work today, besides long?

Hi Indy.  Smile  Umm it was long?  lol Tomorrow is another long ass day.. and all next week too  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  No days off for me in the near future.. LOL  RETAIL SUCKS.. Smile
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: May 11, 2007, 11:51:10 PM »

the Dutch came to the Hell hole

got whatever they could get

asked whatever they could ask

take the stuff back with them

review the stuff they were given months ago and combine it with what they recently got from the hell hole

match everything up, cross the T's   dot the I's

start the ARRESTS

on to the trial  

DUTCH ----------WIN

ALE  ----------- LOSERS <----forever  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: May 11, 2007, 11:51:38 PM »

the story is finally unfolding and joran is the author..the irony!!
night all

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 11, 2007, 11:52:30 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
the story is finally unfolding and joran is the author..the irony!!
night all

Nite ldstlou
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: May 11, 2007, 11:55:54 PM »

Very Happy
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: May 11, 2007, 11:56:08 PM »

Quote from: "San"
All this obvious crap drives me mad. Everyone down there looking for evidence and forensics to nail these pricks.  There ain't no evidence or forensics, it's all been destroyed.
The only logical course now is to bring one, any one of, these sicko pimps in and put his gonads in a peppermill and say TALK.  That doesn't seem that outrageous or barbaric to me given the savage lifestyles they themselves lead.
Have you been talking to Widget Laughing .

I agree.

No, I'm in catch up mode. Apologies to Widget if he thought of grinding their nads before me.
If I could have 10 minutes with any of these jerks, I could close the case and no one gets hurt.  10 minutes, all I need, case closed.

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: May 11, 2007, 11:57:43 PM »

I'm still holding out that the Dutch are going to do the right thing. I'll admit I'm losing hope fast but I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet. I'm the most pessimistic guy there is but I'm holding on to the hope that the Dutch don't want to leave giving the Rubes credit for a successful coverup. I think the Dutch hold themselves to a higher standard and closing the case simply says that the ALE one-upped-them.
I also don't think these new investigators view the VDSs as 'breatheren'. I think they'd nail the Sloots in a heartbeat.  I think they are slowly building their case and for those of us, even the haters, that know these pricks are guilty, just need to give them some time to present their case.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: May 11, 2007, 11:58:24 PM »

The talk of extradition scares the crap out of them.  Let's talk extradition!  Once this is closed, maybe we can in fact ask for it.  Or juts take them in the night from anywhere in the world and fly them to undisclosed locations for intensive interrogations.  Heh, heh!

Contrary to what we have been told by those with an agenda, in his new book, George Tenet says that techniques like water boarding work like a charm and have saved untold lives.  That's what I thought.  And what most people who understand human nature would also think.  

I bet it would even take that smirk off Joran's face at long and weary last.

If Spong is telling Guido's parents that it is possible causing them to fly into paranoid, demented rants about the U.S. being Nazis, their favorite word, then he must know it can be done.  The Dutch have not honored the treaties they have signed but would they balk again to protect this psychopath?  He is not very well regarded in Netherlands from the comments posted about him.

I wonder if only officials can ask Interpol to intervene or if we as private citizens can bombard them with requests?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.