April 25, 2024, 12:13:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #618 5/11 - 5/12/2007  (Read 161885 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2007, 09:32:38 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
blah, I think you would find Easy's blog pretty interesting right about now.... I know I am gonna have to read it again....

I don't know how to get you there but you probably don't need my help.

I didnt know Easy had a blog
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2007, 09:33:57 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
blah, I think you would find Easy's blog pretty interesting right about now.... I know I am gonna have to read it again....

well, now you do  Razz  Twisted Evil

just teasing ya blah
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2007, 09:34:40 AM »

Blah - here is what it says:

Saturday, May 12, 2007
*** ALERT ***
This morning at 7:00 a.m., a team of local policemen, accompanied by members of the Dutch team, went to the home of the Kalpoe brothers for the Dutch to further familiarize themselves with the area. Deepak and Satish resisted the action and were handcuffed and taken away by the local authorities accompanied by members of the Dutch team. The reporters of the DIARIO were the only ones present during this action, and we have exclusive photos of the temporary arrest for resisting an official action by the authorities. The Kalpoe brothers were brought back to the house one hour later. The authorities are now wrapping up the action and moving away from the area. Will keep you informed if and when things develop in a more specific direction.

Posted by EasyWriter at 8:21 AM

I Stand With The Girl
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2007, 09:36:04 AM »

From Easy's blog:

Saturday, May 12, 2007
*** ALERT ***

This morning at 7:00 a.m., a team of local policemen, accompanied by members of the Dutch team, went to the home of the Kalpoe brothers for the Dutch to further familiarize themselves with the area. Deepak and Satish resisted the action and were handcuffed and taken away by the local authorities accompanied by members of the Dutch team. The reporters of the DIARIO were the only ones present during this action, and we have exclusive photos of the temporary arrest for resisting an official action by the authorities. The Kalpoe brothers were brought back to the house one hour later. The authorities are now wrapping up the action and moving away from the area. Will keep you informed if and when things develop in a more specific direction.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2007, 09:36:07 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Saturday, May 12, 2007
*** ALERT ***

aint a dog and pony show

NOPE

no way

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2007, 09:37:03 AM »

Easy, nice job.  Love the new layout.  Very easy on the eyes.

When will we see those pictures?

Working on it!  If I don't get them Red will.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2007, 09:37:39 AM »

BT! Pinch, poke, ya owe me a coke!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: May 12, 2007, 09:37:41 AM »

Saturday, May 12, 2007
*** ALERT ***

this is completely different from what Easy wrote last night
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: May 12, 2007, 09:38:01 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Easy, nice job.  Love the new layout.  Very easy on the eyes.

When will we see those pictures?

Working on it!  If I don't get them Red will.

Easy and Red

Batman and Robin working together as a team  Very Happy

Holy See thru Blouses, Batman  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: May 12, 2007, 09:38:12 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
BT! Pinch, poke, ya owe me a coke!

LOL Justins. GMTA

I Stand With The Girl
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: May 12, 2007, 09:38:31 AM »

Which was what, blah?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: May 12, 2007, 09:38:47 AM »

Saturday, May 12, 2007
*** ALERT ***

i think because this is NEW INFO

ALERT  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: May 12, 2007, 09:39:15 AM »

Saturday, May 12, 2007
*** ALERT ***

Blah, Easy just reports on what Jossy sends him, so I guess it's completely different from what Jossy wrote last night.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: May 12, 2007, 09:39:47 AM »

By the way, thanks to whoeer posted the link to Easy's blog.  Nice job on the blog Easy. I saw some mention of a blog earlier in this thread but had no idea what they were tlaking about.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 12, 2007, 09:40:19 AM »

Anyone think the "action" was a discussion with Mama Kalpoe...?  Which would have been a lot easier without the boys around...!  And then,
handcuffs and a trip to town should have given them both a little diarrhea....!

IMHO

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: May 12, 2007, 09:43:11 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Anyone think the "action" was a discussion with Mama Kalpoe...?  Which would have been a lot easier without the boys around...!  And then,
handcuffs and a trip to town should have given them both a little diarrhea....!

IMHO

yep

- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: May 12, 2007, 09:43:55 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Which was what, blah?

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With regards to the case, I know now that in the past few days some members of the Dutch did visit the Kalpoe residence and tried to talk to the two brothers, but were rejected.

There is a rest of the story!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1135&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=140&sid=d49a0eacf58246cee2943a6a93e3353f
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: May 12, 2007, 09:47:05 AM »

So why did they bring the Kalpoes back an hour later?  Doesnt seem like very much time.

How far do they Kalpoes live from the police station?  Is that where they took them?  Or did they just take them out for ice cream?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: May 12, 2007, 09:47:09 AM »

maybe the dutch went there a few different times in the past couple of days

rejection
rejection
rejection

and they finally said.. enough  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: May 12, 2007, 09:48:16 AM »

I have to go eat some pancakes or something before I have a stroke.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.