April 26, 2024, 10:34:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #618 5/11 - 5/12/2007  (Read 161914 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: May 12, 2007, 03:06:02 PM »

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: May 12, 2007, 03:06:25 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
The hag is on FOX now !

you all crack me up...catching up!! I take it big news is coming!! gotta hurry!! lol...

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: May 12, 2007, 03:06:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: May 12, 2007, 03:07:09 PM »

HAHA Klaasend warming up. Wink  Very Happy

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: May 12, 2007, 03:08:19 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Yes, I'll be on the Lineup, with Fox.

How did it get on the cable networks? I didn't inform anyone else of what took place. They must have found out from you blog, which is good! It means people are reading it for the latest news. If that's the case, my congratulations.

NO  WAY! WOW

Thats good news!! About time they got someone who knows about this case besides Jossy!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: May 12, 2007, 03:08:29 PM »

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: May 12, 2007, 03:08:41 PM »

O/T for Dihannah from http://www.sambahq.org/patient-info/faqs.html

After surgery for removal of a facial lesion I experienced severe muscle pain. I hurt all over. Could this have been caused by an anesthetic drug? -

Answer: The most common reason for severe muscle ache after anesthesia is the use of the muscle relaxant succinylcholine. This medication temporarily relaxes your muscles so that your anesthesiologist can place a breathing tube easily. This is a common practice when you receive a general anesthetic.

The good news is this side effect is not a serious health issue and it does not mean that anything went wrong. It is not an allergic reaction and you could safely receive this drug again.However, if you do receive succinylcholine again you are likely to have the same muscle soreness.

You should call your anesthesia provider and ask if you indeed did receive succinylcholine and tell them about your muscle soreness. In the future, if you you need surgery again be sure to mention your experience to your anesthesiologist. there are other muscle relaxing drugs that can be used which do not cause muscle pain and soreness.

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: May 12, 2007, 03:08:57 PM »

Speaking of Mental cases, is it just me, or does Satish look like he doesn't have both oars in the water?  Sort of reminds me of Lenny in "Of Mice and Men" where he kills tiny things by hugging them too tightly.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: May 12, 2007, 03:10:26 PM »

The detainment is good news.  Hope maybe they are doing simultaneous ones of Joran and Guido over in NL.... Any news from over there to suggest that?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: May 12, 2007, 03:11:06 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
I'm so sorry to interrupt O/T, but I just had throat surgery and cannot talk.  I am at home right now and have been looking for an online chat with a Dr. to no avail.  Do we have a nurse or Dr. here, I could ask a question about something bothering me since my surgery yesterday?  I know I am grasping at straws here, but if you know anybody who I could even talk to on AIM or email?

Dihannah  Are you alone? If not, you could write down what your problem is and have someone call an emergency room at they hosp and they will often give advise or ask you to come in if the situation warrants.
Also..could leave a message to your own doctor's answering service and they are usually pretty good at getting right back to you. Especially since you had recent surgery.
Hope this helps and good luck to you!

my pleasure Babe!!

I am currently at home alone.  If I can find help here, great, if not, I'll wait til hubby or daughter get back.  Today is her prom and I hate to upset the day for everybody.  I'm sure it's not emergency, but having alot of muscle pain all over my body.  AND I only had throat surgery.  Was fine all day yesterday after it.  It hit me this morning.

I had that once!! Reaction to the anthesia..or however you spell it!!

hmmm, could be. never thought of that. Hope that's all it is! Smile  thanks

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: May 12, 2007, 03:13:00 PM »

LOOOOVVVVEEE IT!!!!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: May 12, 2007, 03:13:07 PM »

Speaking of Mental cases, is it just me, or does Satish look like he doesn't have both oars in the water?  Sort of reminds me of Lenny in "Of Mice and Men" where he kills tiny things by hugging them too tightly.

I was thinking the exact same thing about Joran......Lenny, perfect!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: May 12, 2007, 03:13:54 PM »

Comment on the darkside that they do this on the weekend because a judge is not available to interfere. Interesting.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: May 12, 2007, 03:14:27 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T for Dihannah from http://www.sambahq.org/patient-info/faqs.html

After surgery for removal of a facial lesion I experienced severe muscle pain. I hurt all over. Could this have been caused by an anesthetic drug? -

Answer: The most common reason for severe muscle ache after anesthesia is the use of the muscle relaxant succinylcholine. This medication temporarily relaxes your muscles so that your anesthesiologist can place a breathing tube easily. This is a common practice when you receive a general anesthetic.

The good news is this side effect is not a serious health issue and it does not mean that anything went wrong. It is not an allergic reaction and you could safely receive this drug again.However, if you do receive succinylcholine again you are likely to have the same muscle soreness.

You should call your anesthesia provider and ask if you indeed did receive succinylcholine and tell them about your muscle soreness. In the future, if you you need surgery again be sure to mention your experience to your anesthesiologist. there are other muscle relaxing drugs that can be used which do not cause muscle pain and soreness.

Good job..just as I expected..eeerrr experienced!!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: May 12, 2007, 03:15:23 PM »

THe fact that the Dutch took in Sonar devices and Cadavar Dogs to the Kalpoes interests me.

THey had to have probably cause for that, I would think.

I don't want to speculate here, but interesting that they used Cadavar dogs and sonar at the VanderSloots and now at the Kalpoes.

Someone is singing, I believe, and they may feel they'd find something at BOTH places.
We don't know what, if anything, the Dutch found at the VanderSloots. Those inspectors are not talking. NO one knows but them what was or was not found.
Ol Julia can claim nothing is found til she is blue in the face. She has NO way of knowing this. She is just trying to get face time on TV, as usual.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: May 12, 2007, 03:16:31 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Comment on the darkside that they do this on the weekend because a judge is not available to interfere. Interesting.

With what we know of the crooked Aruban judiciary -- this is the ONLY way to proceed!!!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: May 12, 2007, 03:16:55 PM »

THe fact that the Dutch took in Sonar devices and Cadavar Dogs to the Kalpoes interests me.

I don't want to speculate here, but interesting that they used Cadavar dogs and sonar at the VanderSloots and now at the Kalpoes.

Someone is singing, I believe, and they may feel they'd find something at BOTH places.
We don't know what, if anything, the Dutch found at the VanderSloots. Those inspectors are not talking. NO one knows but them what was or was not found.
Ol Julia can claim nothing is found til she is blue in the face. She has NO way of knowing this. She is just trying to get face time on TV, as usual.

Renfro is the only one we've heard this from...and...sometimes...she does seem to just make stuff up....
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: May 12, 2007, 03:17:22 PM »

I hear the music also (as in someone singing lol)
You KNOW theses guys have let up and gotten cocky lately...would LOVE to see their "notes and diaries" !! Betcha some good stuff on the computers too!!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: May 12, 2007, 03:17:30 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I was thinking the exact same thing about Joran......Lenny, perfect!

YEs, Joran would fit the bill  also, but that Satish..he has a very very eerie look about him.
I do think there is something not quite right about him. Could be why Deepak is so protective of him.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: May 12, 2007, 03:18:07 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Buckeye"

With what we know of the crooked Aruban judiciary -- this is the ONLY way to proceed!!!

Does explain working on the weekend...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.