May 01, 2024, 03:43:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #618 5/11 - 5/12/2007  (Read 162363 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: May 12, 2007, 10:17:04 PM »

im the type that has to actually DO something

i dont want to see it done

i dont want to hear about it

i dont want to know about it

i want to do it

this is what the DUTCH Are doing

checking out times, and seeing how things actually went down

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: May 12, 2007, 10:17:23 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I love Kimberly,  she asks all the right questions!  She DOES need to go back!  Does David Koch have a crush on her?  He has a pic of her in his office.  LOL

yes and she has a hard time saying his name. (excuse the pun)

ROFLMAO
 You are being quite the ornery monkey this evening Dana.  Laughing  Laughing
 Its hilarious!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: May 12, 2007, 10:19:22 PM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, head agent and inspector for the Korps Politie Aruba, former classified at the team of particular projects and last mentioned at the section criminal organizations classified, explain the following:

On Saturday, August 6, 2005, around 16:50, we interrogated the witness, OSMAN Farouk OSMAN, born on Curacao on 01 October 1974, of profession director (Automotive Enterprises) and living Sabana Blanco xxxxxxxxx Aruba.

Statements are taken in papiamento and by me, JACOBS, in Dutch it was translated, on record were put and sound as follows:

"On your question if it is normal that the man" Deepak KALPOE leaves his car at my garage, I answer you the following:

Because I had worked in the past on the car of Deepak, he approached me to keep z/n its car for him in my garage in the "Automotive Enterprises established" at Wayaca for him. I must note that I in the past the car of Deepak had twice left his car in my garage when I worked on it.  With the car of Deepak I mean the grey four door private car of the make "Honda Civic".

On your question if Deepak had told me how he knew that the missing American little girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the night time hours, had only her identification document (drivers license) and an amount of US $50, =, in her possession, I answer you the following:

At absolutely no moment did Deepak tell me how he knew that missing little girl only had her identity card and US $50, =, in her possession. You must ask it to Deepak.

On your question if the brothers of "Deepak Sharma KALPOE" and "Satish Sharma KALPOE" have a girlfriend and also if I have seen them ever with a girlfriend, I answer you the following:

I have never seen Deepak and Satish with a girlfriend. You must ask them if they have a girlfriend.

If you have more questions, I will be prepared to answer them.

O.F. OSMAN,

After the witness O.F. OSMAN gave his statement, declared he had read and thereby signed it.

Of what our statement, on oath of office made up this warrant, and has been signed at Oranjestad on August 6, 2005 has been closed.

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS                                         E.L. SOEMERS
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: May 12, 2007, 10:19:39 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Two huge new points...

From San's post-
Dave said a witness reported that it was very unusual seeing the Kalpoes and another person move his vehicle behind the house to clean it for several hours.

And Dave said Deepak tried to put his car into storage.

This is huge IMO

switched cars
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: May 12, 2007, 10:20:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Two huge new points...

From San's post-
Dave said a witness reported that it was very unusual seeing the Kalpoes and another person move his vehicle behind the house to clean it for several hours.

This is huge IMO

Rob - I think there was some questioning in one of the PV's we have about Deepak's car and storage.  Maybe in the OSMAN OSMAN statement.

Klaas, he indicated he worked on Deepak's car but did not say what he worked on or when.. and I don't recall him saying he was asked to store the car.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: May 12, 2007, 10:20:43 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I love Kimberly,  she asks all the right questions!  She DOES need to go back!  Does David Koch have a crush on her?  He has a pic of her in his office.  LOL

ROFLMAO
 Its hilarious!

ROFLMAO

R- Renfro's
O- Other
F- Face
L- Looks
M-Mighty
A- Awfull
O - Outsdie
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #966 on: May 12, 2007, 10:20:48 PM »

, YOU are on a roll tonight!  Love it!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: May 12, 2007, 10:20:50 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Two huge new points...

From San's post-

This is huge IMO

switched cars

exactly!

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: May 12, 2007, 10:21:02 PM »

the whole bunch are going down

and frankly, i love it

- A Horse's Tale
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: May 12, 2007, 10:21:18 PM »

Quote from: Dana

ROFLMAO
 Its hilarious!

ROFLMAO

R- Renfro's
O- Other
F- Face
L- Looks
M-Mighty
A- Awfull
O - Outside
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: May 12, 2007, 10:22:20 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Two huge new points...

From San's post-

This is huge IMO

switched cars

JACKPOT WINNER

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #971 on: May 12, 2007, 10:22:57 PM »

ROFLMAO
 Its hilarious!

ROFLMAO

R- Renfro's
O- Other
F- Face
L- Looks
M-Mighty
A- Awfull
O - Outside

OMG,  how do you come up with?  You are too funny. Laughing

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: May 12, 2007, 10:23:58 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Klaas... Hi! What is ROFLMAO? I know it must be something positive.

Howdy Ibe

It means  Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: May 12, 2007, 10:24:07 PM »

Two huge new points...

From San's post-

This is huge IMO

I am glad more is coming out on TV,,,, what Scared Monkeys have talked about for awhile. Can't wait until May 29 or 30. Hope all hits the fan!

Maybe someone on TV will now talk about the blood or no blood in the car. The FBI saying, supposedly, that the car was "too clean". Perhaps more questions about Automotive Ent. and about, supposedly, the try to change out all the inside of the car or change the car for another.

OK Robots and other Good Monkeys...Tonight, I am more encouraged tonight because of these interviews! Happy Mother's Day to those who are natural moms, adopted moms, stepmoms, mentors, teachers, and pet moms. Hugs to all that miss their moms too.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: May 12, 2007, 10:24:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, head agent and inspector for the Korps Politie Aruba, former classified at the team of particular projects and last mentioned at the section criminal organizations classified, explain the following:

On Saturday, August 6, 2005, around 16:50, we interrogated the witness, OSMAN Farouk OSMAN, born on Curacao on 01 October 1974, of profession director (Automotive Enterprises) and living Sabana Blanco xxxxxxxxx Aruba.

Statements are taken in papiamento and by me, JACOBS, in Dutch it was translated, on record were put and sound as follows:

"On your question if it is normal that the man" Deepak KALPOE leaves his car at my garage, I answer you the following:

Because I had worked in the past on the car of Deepak, he approached me to keep z/n its car for him in my garage in the "Automotive Enterprises established" at Wayaca for him. I must note that I in the past the car of Deepak had twice left his car in my garage when I worked on it.  With the car of Deepak I mean the grey four door private car of the make "Honda Civic".

<snipped>

Burns me up that Jacobs didn't ask the obvious follow up questions of WHEN did Deepak ask him to store the car.  Freakin' cover-up loser!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: May 12, 2007, 10:24:25 PM »

Dana are you wanting Renho to be back on your show so the Indian lady from Michigan will call you again???   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: May 12, 2007, 10:24:42 PM »

Klaas... Hi! What is ROFLMAO? I know it must be something positive.

Howdy Ibe

It means  Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off

If I thought that would get rid of mine, I'd be rolling on the floor all the time.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: May 12, 2007, 10:24:50 PM »

ROFLMAO
 Its hilarious!

ROFLMAO

R- Renfro's
O- Other
F- Face
L- Looks
M-Mighty
A- Awfull
O - Outside

OK.. I about to pee my pants I think   LMFAO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: May 12, 2007, 10:25:09 PM »

Klaas, considering Deepak knows the items on Natalee and none of those items seem to have ever been seen again.. it's a fair conclusion to draw he is involved up to his eyeballs.

And if Natalee was awake or alive, I doubt she would be allowing Deepak to rummage through her pockets.

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: May 12, 2007, 10:25:22 PM »

Two huge new points...

From San's post-

This is huge IMO

I am glad more is coming out on TV,,,, what Scared Monkeys have talked about for awhile. Can't wait until May 29 or 30. Hope all hits the fan!

Maybe someone on TV will now talk about the blood or no blood in the car. The FBI saying, supposedly, that the car was "too clean". Perhaps more questions about Automotive Ent. and about, supposedly, the try to change out all the inside of the car or change the car for another.

OK Robots and other Good Monkeys...Tonight, I am more encouraged tonight because of these interviews! Happy Mother's Day to those who are natural moms, adopted moms, stepmoms, mentors, teachers, and pet moms. Hugs to all that miss their moms too.

no worries

its coming to a town near you

Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.