April 18, 2024, 09:29:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 146902 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2007, 12:02:25 AM »

Hi monkeys...just a quick hello and then I am off to bed.  Spent the day with my lovely daughter...shopping for "stuff" for her new apartment.  My feet ache and I am tired, but this news makes me happy.  Hope that train is still rolling down the tracks...

Deepak's car:  The car that Natalee got into that fateful night had tinted windows.  There were people that described it with tinted windows.  The car Joran describes in one of his statements does not.  Thus the need for Joran to emphasize that Deepak's car DID NOT have tinted windows.  After the switcheroo (as we have suspected all along) they couldn't find a Honda with tinted windows on the island.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2007, 12:02:30 AM »

Just passin't thru tonite but couldn't leave without wishing all you great moms out there a:
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2007, 12:02:43 AM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"
Quote from: "IBE"
Why wasn't Depak's father, mother and Anita questioned by the police?

Also, remember, Anita wouldn't let them search one of her children's room? Food for thought... was it the same son that had that terrible riddle on the Internet about kids around the tub and an injured Natalee??

PS.. I post this, but still wish to con't hearing about the car.

IBE, in the pictures class posted....

Street lights are one of the following type:

Metal Halide

Sodium vapor

Metal Halide produces a light more toward the blue end of the spectrum

Sodium vapor produces a light more towards the orange end.

Neither will produce an 'emerald green' light unless it is being seen through window tint.....

Would they have the windscreen tinted?  It is illegal here except for a strip across the top.  Side and rear windows can be tinted.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2007, 12:03:42 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Also, remember, Anita wouldn't let them search one of her children's room? Food for thought... was it the same son that had that terrible riddle on the Internet about kids around the tub and an injured Natalee??

Metal Halide

Sodium vapor

Neither will produce an 'emerald green' light unless it is being seen through window tint.....

The interresting thing about that car is that everyone says it's not a Honda Civic.  My question is then who's car is it?  Was this car tested?  I have also been told by someone who claims to know Deepak that his Honda did not have tinted windows.

Was Deepak driving a car that was registered to the Sloots (Joran's) until he got his license.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2007, 12:03:43 AM »

Nite Gunslinger
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2007, 12:03:48 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Good night BT and Rob

Ditto..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2007, 12:04:17 AM »

San, I don't know..but I'd like to
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2007, 12:04:52 AM »

Metal Halide

Sodium vapor

The interresting thing about that car is that everyone says it's not a Honda Civic.  My question is then who's car is it?  Was this car tested?  I have also been told by someone who claims to know Deepak that his Honda did not have tinted windows.

Interesting.  

Do you remember seeing the picture that someone took of Natalee climbing back into the silver car???

Do you have it?

Existence is futile.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #168 on: May 13, 2007, 12:05:07 AM »

hey klaas,

I think I broke the link on the Kimberly Guilfoyle

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

Kalpoes Arrested

news story

here is the

correct link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDU7oXWO-34

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: May 13, 2007, 12:06:59 AM »

Gunslinger - I never saw that photo.  From what I understand it was posted then deleted very quickly.  Wish I had seen it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2007, 12:08:02 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
hey klaas,

I think I broke the link on the Kimberly Guilfoyle

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

Kalpoes Arrested

news story

here is the

correct link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDU7oXWO-34

Thanks Carpe - I just let Red know
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2007, 12:08:11 AM »

Gunslinger - I never saw that photo.  From what I understand it was posted then deleted very quickly.  Wish I had seen it.

Whoa!  Never heard that before - someone had taken a picture of Natalee getting into the car?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2007, 12:08:33 AM »

So once again we had a search of one of the three suspects homes and their parents were not home.

Paulus, Anita and kids were not home and Nadira and Hubby weren't home.

Where were they.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: May 13, 2007, 12:09:11 AM »

darn ala_gunslinger went to bed. So Klaas, is what he is saying the green in the photo from a month before with Freddy and two girls in the car, the car has tinted windows??

When the Diamond place took the video of the car leaving C&C's, are the windows green?

IMO it would be hard to hid a car on Aruba, unless driving it into a mine. Should have shipped it out in a container. Maybe it was!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: May 13, 2007, 12:09:13 AM »

I cannot believe that the Dutch investigators
have to follow the "ask the suspects if they'll answer a
few questions" nonsense!

The judge who made that ruling made a bad if not outright wrong decision--especially in light of all the incriminating statements made.

Dutch investigators: Challenge that ruling!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2007, 12:10:28 AM »

You do know of it though?
It would suggest a stop, got out, got back in, someone following with a camera.

Too many secrets, too many lies.

Existence is futile.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2007, 12:11:29 AM »

Quote from: "San"
So once again we had a search of one of the three suspects homes and their parents were not home.

Paulus, Anita and kids were not home and Nadira and Hubby weren't home.

Where were they.

At the local car wash?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2007, 12:12:01 AM »

Thanks Carpe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2007, 12:12:55 AM »

darn ala_gunslinger went to bed. So Klaas, is what he is saying the green in the photo from a month before with Freddy and two girls in the car, the car has tinted windows??

When the Diamond place took the video of the car leaving C&C's, are the windows green?

IMO it would be hard to hid a car on Aruba, unless driving it into a mine. Should have shipped it out in a container. Maybe it was!

YES - Gunslinger is saying that the vehicle Deepak, Joran and Freddy are in in that March photo has tinted windows.  The consensus was that the vehicle in that photo could not be a Honda Civic - too much head room etc.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2007, 12:13:06 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Metal Halide

Sodium vapor

Was Deepak driving a car that was registered to the Sloots (Joran's) until he got his license.

Just my knee jerk thought, underaged gambling, underaged drinking in bars, filming rapes and drugging girls, I don't think underaged driving was a big concern.   I have a hard time buying Deepak drove the VDS car because Zit Face didn't have his license.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.