April 24, 2024, 06:43:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 146965 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: May 13, 2007, 09:28:13 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "Rob"
Something just hit me.

Rumored call from the Santa Cruz area at 6:30 am. IIRC this is the correct area. If not someone correct me.

Possibly associated with Steve Croes??? Steve Croes drives a Honda, Correct?

I have not thought about this for a while, so please excuse me if I am a little rusty on this aspect.

Is it possible that the car the Kalpoe brothers and unidentified other person were cleaning was returned to the Santa Cruz area at roughly 6 - 6:30 am?

They then retrieved Deepak's car?

This could explain how it took Deepak so long to get home after work and then to pick up Joran.

In a sense, they got the look-a-like car from Santa Cruz and used that car for the nites activities, and then cleaned it throughly, then returned it after 2-3 hours of cleaning.

One of the three then placed a call from Santa Cruz to come and get him.

This could also explain how Dave thought that Joran was picked up near Lorenzo's house. It could also explain how Satish did not go to school the next day.

It doesn't explain how Joran is triangulated to the North of the Marriott. If it was in fact him on the cell phone.

With Paulus now being awake as confirmed by his computer records, it adds another person to the mix with the ability to have picked Joran or someone else up that morning.

With Paulus being denied compensation over the wiretapped calls where he seemingly admits picking Joran and Natalee up at 4 am, it leaves a large window open from 4 am til the call in Santa Cruz is registered at 6:30 am.

Hammer- any thoughts here?

I thought there was some kind of SUV in Steves driveway.
I think the Deepakmobile was pimped a certain way that the MBers ID it.
I lean a little more toward replacing parts.
Now, they could have met up with someone else (and a car) or left for a time in the slootmobile.
The neighbor would probably know if they were washing a different car so early in the morning.

Steve Croes Homes

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: May 13, 2007, 09:28:29 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by MF at FOB:

I have been informed that Beth is on a leash by her lawyer Kelly and forbidden to be on cam. So no TV time for now I guess. Very credible sources....

I do believe Dave has the same attorney.

Must just be killing them to have MSM reporting and not be able to blame Beth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: May 13, 2007, 09:28:35 AM »

We know there is another DVD screen on the dash console.  Is the screen that "looks" like it's above Deepak's head actually more towards the center ceiling of the car for viewing by the back seat passengers?  Is that why it looks as large as it does?

P.S.  I'm really not awake yet.  Happy Mother's day all!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #323 on: May 13, 2007, 09:30:51 AM »

We know there is another DVD screen on the dash console.  Is the screen that "looks" like it's above Deepak's head actually more towards the center ceiling of the car for viewing by the back seat passengers?  Is that why it looks as large as it does?

Yes.  It only looks like it's above his head.  It's really hanging from the ceiling between and just a little behind the two front seats.  At least that is how it appears to me.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: May 13, 2007, 09:32:41 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Posted by MF at FOB:

I have been informed that Beth is on a leash by her lawyer Kelly and forbidden to be on cam. So no TV time for now I guess. Very credible sources....

Last time he had her on a leash something BIG was about to happen!!!

And then the sloots ran into a fiesta little guy named Bo!

fiesta?? WTF?

FEISTY !!!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #325 on: May 13, 2007, 09:33:44 AM »

I still think it is a van...

notice the seats they are in -- those are known as "captains chairs"  the headrest is not adjustable and apparently the seats 'swivel because if you look at Joran he is askew from the driver -- that seat is twisted ever so slightly to Joran's left.....

the DVD player could very well be a dropdown from the roof in the center, but still too much room when you consider the proximity of Joran.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #326 on: May 13, 2007, 09:34:27 AM »

blah, LMAO!  I knew you meant feisty!  

Such a useful word....feisty.  One of my faves.  

Smarmy is my other fave. Seems to apply to so many involved.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: May 13, 2007, 09:35:02 AM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"

notice the seats they are in -- those are known as "captains chairs"  the headrest is not adjustable and apparently the seats 'swivel because if you look at Joran he is askew from the driver -- that seat is twisted ever so slightly to Joran's left.....

the DVD player could very well be a dropdown from the roof in the center, but still too much room when you consider the proximity of Joran.

Those are not captian chairs.

that is Deepaks honda.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #328 on: May 13, 2007, 09:35:13 AM »

er... I met so say the headrests were not adjusted --AND they are fully padded as in a Captain's chair...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: May 13, 2007, 09:35:17 AM »

Thanks San.  (and don't think I didn't notice that you beat Klaas).  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #330 on: May 13, 2007, 09:36:35 AM »

How degrading - on a leash..

any chance these asses get to say something about or toward Beth they do...

Last time I checked, Beth was not a suspect in the disappearance of Natalee or accused of obstruction of Justice.. only the Sloots, the Kalpoes and the Aruban Authorities are....

Nice choice of words MF. You keep proving us right about you.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: May 13, 2007, 09:37:51 AM »

Thanks San.  (and don't think I didn't notice that you beat Klaas).  Laughing

No fair, it's only 6:30am here  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: May 13, 2007, 09:37:55 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"
Why do they call Freddy 'Loco'???

Freddy called himself "Locoman" on his Myspace site.

Hi Angie and Klass!!!

Is it because he is crazy, or first (as in the front of the train?)???

Very possible.  Maybe he was the "main man" in charge of the camera and action.

March 2005

Focusing on the bottom picture:
Deepak can barely see over the steering wheel. Even though we know he is a runt this looks like a much bigger car in comparison.  Also there is a lot of room above the windscreen to fit the TV.   I drive a Camry (medium size car but bigger than Civic) and if I had TV above windscreen it would be mounted on the ceiling and would be horizontal, not upright as in this picture.

Hey guys, just catching up.
Happy Mother's Day to all!!
I think the ceiling looks high because of the angle of the camera. Remember it's a digital camera and it would be tough to get all of that in a photo so she had to have been holding it low and pointing up.
I have one of those tv screens in my van, it is mounted to the ceiling. Again the angle of the camera makes it appear it is closer to the front of the car than it actually is imo.
My question is where is the girl's girlfriend? I can't remember her name, the tourist who took the pics, but in all of the other pics they were together including in cnc that night...so where did she go? Certainly no more room in the car. Would she have taken a taxi back to her hotel by herself? most unlikely, I think she was pretty drunk, so was there another carful of friends behind them she was riding with?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: May 13, 2007, 09:39:14 AM »

I have driven a minivan for years because I like the extra height. Every time one minivan wears out, I buy another one, so I've looked at a lot of them over the years. It's pretty common, even in run-of-the-mill minivans (not pimped out ones) to have a screen that drops down from the roof. It's supposed to keep the noisy children in the back of the car occupied while mom drives.  Laughing

All the minivans I've purchased have had the captains chairs too. The vehicle the pimps are in doesn't necessarily have to be a pimped out van. Heck, they could be driving the same kind of minivan that soccer moms drive every day.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: May 13, 2007, 09:39:57 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

Hi Angie and Klass!!!

March 2005

Deepak can barely see over the steering wheel. Even though we know he is a runt this looks like a much bigger car in comparison.  Also there is a lot of room above the windscreen to fit the TV.   I drive a Camry (medium size car but bigger than Civic) and if I had TV above windscreen it would be mounted on the ceiling and would be horizontal, not upright as in this picture.

I think the ceiling looks high because of the angle of the camera. Remember it's a digital camera and it would be tough to get all of that in a photo so she had to have been holding it low and pointing up.
I have one of those tv screens in my van, it is mounted to the ceiling. Again the angle of the camera makes it appear it is closer to the front of the car than it actually is imo.
My question is where is the girl's girlfriend? I can't remember her name, the tourist who took the pics, but in all of the other pics they were together including in cnc that night...so where did she go? Certainly no more room in the car. Would she have taken a taxi back to her hotel by herself? most unlikely, I think she was pretty drunk, so was there another carful of friends behind them she was riding with?

The girl that took the photo is Bailey Anne, the girl on the left in the back seat is her friend Alyse, the girl on the right side of Freddy is Loco Stef.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: May 13, 2007, 09:40:10 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Laughing  Laughing

this is just too funny!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: May 13, 2007, 09:43:14 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

Hi Angie and Klass!!!

March 2005

The girl that took the photo is Bailey Anne, the girl on the left in the back seat is her friend Alyse, the girl on the right side of Freddy is Loco Stef.

If both photos were taken at the same time, then they can't be ain a van as we see the back window of the car.

But we are just assuming that the photos are made at the same time, right?  Maybe they weren't and reflect different vehicles?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: May 13, 2007, 09:43:41 AM »

I wonder is Bailey is sitting in Joran's lap when she takes this photo:

Then Alyse has the camera for this one:

Anyone tired of seeing these pictures yet, lol  Laughing  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: May 13, 2007, 09:43:50 AM »

Posted by MF at FOB:

I do believe Dave has the same attorney.

Must just be killing them to have MSM reporting and not be able to blame Beth.

I think this is very wise advice!!! They can no longer focus on Beth instead of the suspects this time!! No more turning the tables on the VICTIM'S family!! Seems Beth and Dave are in very good hands..thank God.
A very special Happy Mother's Day prayer from my son and I to Beth on this very difficult day!!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: May 13, 2007, 09:44:48 AM »

I remember all our previous discussions on this car.  We even had a dealer give an opinion.  The tac was replaced with white...etc,  The screen is where you would find the visor.  It was a long road, but the conclusion was, I believe, the civic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.