April 24, 2024, 09:49:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 146967 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 13, 2007, 09:45:30 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I wonder is Bailey is sitting in Joran's lap when she takes this photo:

Then Alyse has the camera for this one:

Anyone tired of seeing these pictures yet, lol  Laughing  Laughing

I thought about that too Klaas but I think you would see her in the photo taken of the front of the car..if she was..it would be extremely crowded and it appears they were driving and not stopped somewhere that she could get out.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: May 13, 2007, 09:48:18 AM »

We know there is another DVD screen on the dash console.  Is the screen that "looks" like it's above Deepak's head actually more towards the center ceiling of the car for viewing by the back seat passengers?  Is that why it looks as large as it does?

P.S.  I'm really not awake yet.  Happy Mother's day all!

That's a good possibility Klaas.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: May 13, 2007, 09:49:01 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
I remember all our previous discussions on this car.  We even had a dealer give an opinion.  The tac was replaced with white...etc,  The screen is where you would find the visor.  It was a long road, but the conclusion was, I believe, the civic.

Yep, that's what I remember as well plus Spooky who sells them and Carnut, etc. that was the consensus, a Civic.  Unlikely as that seems, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #343 on: May 13, 2007, 09:49:57 AM »

Klaas, you've got mail @ the hotmail addy. TY

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: May 13, 2007, 09:50:52 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Steve Croes Homes

I just noticed that there is a little blue pickup truck there also.  The blue container fooled me and I never noticed the truck near it.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: May 13, 2007, 09:52:32 AM »

Just a comment.  
I take some joy in that looking forward to Friday and the weekend could have a whole new meaning on Aruba.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: May 13, 2007, 09:54:50 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
I remember all our previous discussions on this car.  We even had a dealer give an opinion.  The tac was replaced with white...etc,  The screen is where you would find the visor.  It was a long road, but the conclusion was, I believe, the civic.

Yep, that's what I remember as well plus Spooky who sells them and Carnut, etc. that was the consensus, a Civic.  Unlikely as that seems, too.

Right Spooky was the dealer...and someone else too...that whytegirl was working with...

San good eye...I never noticed the pickup either.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: May 13, 2007, 09:55:08 AM »

The girl that took the photo is Bailey Anne, the girl on the left in the back seat is her friend Alyse, the girl on the right side of Freddy is Loco Stef.

wait a minute..in my mind..Baily Anne was not in the car...I always assumed it was joran who took the pic of them in the back seat. If Baily Ann was with them...where in the heck could she fit? She is either in another car or still at cnc or taxi home...but I just can't see her fitting in here.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: May 13, 2007, 09:56:32 AM »

San - good eye.  I never noticed it before either!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: May 13, 2007, 09:57:59 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
The girl that took the photo is Bailey Anne, the girl on the left in the back seat is her friend Alyse, the girl on the right side of Freddy is Loco Stef.

wait a minute..in my mind..Baily Anne was not in the car...I always assumed it was joran who took the pic of them in the back seat. If Baily Ann was with them...where in the heck could she fit? She is either in another car or still at cnc or taxi home...but I just can't see her fitting in here.

There is always room for one more......
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #350 on: May 13, 2007, 09:58:25 AM »

How many cars about behind that cinderblock wall?  As in, in front of the blue pick up?

Re Bailey.....I was thinking she was in Joran's lap in the front which is why it appears he is leaning to his left toward the middle of the car.

Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: May 13, 2007, 09:58:58 AM »

Why would you assume Joran took the picture?  The photo is on Bailey's webshot site not Joran's.  It was taken with Bailey's camera.  She could have been standing or stooping down outside the vehicle though, I really don't know.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: May 13, 2007, 09:59:01 AM »

And how about the spelling on the barrell??  Cros ??
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #353 on: May 13, 2007, 10:01:06 AM »

Buckeye-  Barrel-   One "L".

Please do not get me started on spelling.  Or grammar.  Or dangling participles.  It's too early.

Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: May 13, 2007, 10:01:27 AM »

Would a body fit in a barrell like that.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: May 13, 2007, 10:02:11 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Please do not get me started on spelling.  Or grammar.  Or dangling participles.  It's too early.

Peaches please don't read my post Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: May 13, 2007, 10:02:38 AM »

Why would you assume Joran took the picture?  The photo is on Bailey's webshot site not Joran's.  It was taken with Bailey's camera.  She could have been standing or stooping down outside the vehicle though, I really don't know.

I just didn't see her in the car. And usually when girls are taking pics, they look at the camera...so why didn't she pose for the shot of the front seat. it appears to me they are driving...slowly but not parked so it didn't seem reasonable she was outside..looks like inside photo angles too,

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: May 13, 2007, 10:03:31 AM »

Good morning all and Happy MOTHERS day!!!

In reference to the pics, These were taken the same night? Or were they hanging with them a few nights?

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: May 13, 2007, 10:03:38 AM »

I just didn't see her in the car. And usually when girls are taking pics, they look at the camera...so why didn't she pose for the shot of the front seat. it appears to me they are driving...slowly but not parked so it didn't seem reasonable she was outside..looks like inside photo angles too,

ps..it seemed reasonable she hands joran the camera and says take a pic of us.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: May 13, 2007, 10:03:50 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Glad you're back to your old self...just testing ya (oops, you)   Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.