April 26, 2024, 04:15:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 146993 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: May 13, 2007, 02:59:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
My inlaws are coming over for dinner tonight.  We are barbequeing salmon and I'll have baked potatoes.  I just put together this fruit salad, strawberrys, kiwi, rasberrys and star fruit for decoration  Wink

Oh my I will be right over... that is gorgeous Klaas!  And good for you too.

Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: May 13, 2007, 03:02:11 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Have been reading around and Lazlo pointed something out a week ago.

Joran says Satish picked him up and said something about f**k the b*tch:

If you don't mind I prefer to believe Satish did not call her a bitch, since Joran also claimed Satish/Deepak said:"they will find her there tomorrow".

How was Satish to know about Natalee's condition assuming she would not just walk back to the HI, but "they will find her there tomorrow"?

Why would they not think, gee, let her find her own way back...it's not far to the hotel...why even think she needs to be found?

Buckeye,
VERY GOOD OBSERVATION!  I thought Joran left her stargazing and all romantic.  Why indeed would anyone find her?  She would just get up and walk the short distance to her own hotel and certainly would have done so long before departure time.

More self-incriminating testimony from the suspects' own mouths!

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: May 13, 2007, 03:03:44 PM »

Quote from: Anna
Quote from: "*******"
True but anyone can be a blonde  Wink  Laughing  It's NICE N' EASY, ha ha ha  Laughing

Can you tell me the source for the information about Joran regarding Lorenzo like a brother.  I have heard this as well but think it might have come from JR or Scuba or some misinformation agent.

I keep waiting for him to clear this up in his book.  So far, evidently no mention of him.  I wonder if his book is indexed and Ramm could look to see if Lorenzo is even mentioned.  You know he would have to mention somebody that close to him if this is true.

I tend to doubt it completely and think Lorenzo a red herring, bloomer that really bloomed or whatever you want to call something thrown in to confuse us even more.

JMO but I would like some real verification about Lorenzo even knowing Joran since we have no photos of them together, etc.  I don't think the Lorenzo we have painted even exits but that is just my opinion.

Yes, I think there is a Lorenzo but that he is not involved in any way and nothing like we have been lead to believe.

Again, just my opinion and I realize only one or two other people share it.

Yes..Jossy most definetly said that Joran feels that Lorenzo is like a brother. I also heard the same thing from someone else who is a good source..Maybee Dave.H He is very real. He is in the dossier and was questioned. As you know Dolores from RWV and a few others are friends of his..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: May 13, 2007, 03:04:20 PM »

Bleachedblack - I didn't know we ever saw a CONFIRMED photo of LVR with his girlfriend.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: May 13, 2007, 03:04:45 PM »

Beautiful salad, KLAAS!

Even vegans will eat fruit salad so it is a very popular item around here but I have never had the nerve to use the star fruit.

What does it taste like?  Like kiwi or mango or citrus or just the general category.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: May 13, 2007, 03:05:11 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Have been reading around and Lazlo pointed something out a week ago.

Joran says Satish picked him up and said something about f**k the b*tch:

If you don't mind I prefer to believe Satish did not call her a bitch, since Joran also claimed Satish/Deepak said:"they will find her there tomorrow".

How was Satish to know about Natalee's condition assuming she would not just walk back to the HI, but "they will find her there tomorrow"?

Why would they not think, gee, let her find her own way back...it's not far to the hotel...why even think she needs to be found?

Buckeye,
VERY GOOD OBSERVATION!  I thought Joran left her stargazing and all romantic.  Why indeed would anyone find her?  She would just get up and walk the short distance to her own hotel and certainly would have done so long before departure time.

More self-incriminating testimony from the suspects' own mouths!

Evil or Very Mad

Yes, couldn't even look for his shoes because Natalee might hunt him down and beg him to stay.  Yet, he says Satish commented to leave her because they would find her tomorrow.  Satish never said it and someone else was his ride. IMO
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: May 13, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »

Bleachedblack - I didn't know we ever saw a CONFIRMED photo of LVR with his girlfriend.

Opus claims she saw him in Aruba and he looks very much like the pics with that girl at carnival..Art woods I beleave thinks the same thing.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: May 13, 2007, 03:08:52 PM »

Beautiful salad, KLAAS!

Even vegans will eat fruit salad so it is a very popular item around here but I have never had the nerve to use the star fruit.

What does it taste like?  Like kiwi or mango or citrus or just the general category.

Howdy Anna.. Happy Mothers Day to you  Smile
 I asked Klaas what it tasted like too? I nerve saw that kind of fruit around here?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: May 13, 2007, 03:09:55 PM »

I understood JOSSY to say it was a RUMOR, not a fact, same as Beth has said.  I have never read one person anywhere say they knew for a fact.

And the ones that I have posted with who did claim to know him deny all the connection rumors.  Except for a select few who might have an agenda.  

That photo with the girl does not match the one taken in the garden.  I believe the one in the garden is more likely him since it was allegedly taken with him on his own property.

Looks older, with darker hair than the guy with the girl in the nurse costume.  The only thing similar I see is they both have a buzz cut.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: May 13, 2007, 03:10:04 PM »

K..This goes out to all the MOMS out there.. Cool

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=422190&cache=1

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: May 13, 2007, 03:11:51 PM »

Beautiful salad, KLAAS!

It tastes really wierd, sort of tart.  I don't think I'll eat any of the star fruit but it looks pretty for decoration.  It has a tropical taste to it, an odd taste I can't put my finger on.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: May 13, 2007, 03:12:31 PM »

I saw recently when Jossy was asked that question.. He said all I know is Joran feels that he is like a brother..He never said rumor..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: May 13, 2007, 03:14:36 PM »

Opus claims she saw him in Aruba and he looks very much like the pics with that girl at carnival..Art woods I beleave thinks the same thing.

I don't want to get into this argument again.  The person at the carnival does not look the same at all to me as the photo that Art Woods took and gave (according to Opus) to her.  They don't look like the same person.  That is my personal opinion and it's not going to change because Opus says so.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: May 13, 2007, 03:16:07 PM »

TOO damn cute! Those boys are talented as heck!!  Smile
<I cant believI am sititng here with tears in my eyes.. YIKES!  LMAO>
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: May 13, 2007, 03:17:26 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

They were damn good eh? Ive played the vid a few times..LOL

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: May 13, 2007, 03:19:14 PM »

I don't want to get into this argument again.  The person at the carnival does not look the same at all to me as the photo that Art Woods took and gave (according to Opus) to her.  They don't look like the same person.  That is my personal opinion and it's not going to change because Opus says so.

I hear ya..Not so sure myself..Never met the guy Wink Just gathering Info which I wish I had more of.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: May 13, 2007, 03:24:22 PM »

Me too.. and I am crying.. LOL  They remind me so much of my twin nephews..  My brother and I were always musically incined growing up. and can sing quite well.. even me with my bad vocal cords... Smile
  My twin nephews.. love to sing and play drums.. and they are good! they are gonna be 14 yrs old this month... and I have not seen them since December..My brothers ex is a witch. It was like watching the twins on stage.. lol  TY for posting that!!!  Smile Smile  Very Happy  Very Happy
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: May 13, 2007, 03:25:16 PM »

Me too.. and I am crying.. LOL  They remind me so much of my twin nephews..  My brother and I were always musically incined growing up. and can sing quite well.. even me with my bad vocal cords... Smile
  My twin nephews.. love to sing and play drums.. and they are good! they are gonna be 14 yrs old this month... and I have not seen them since December..My brothers ex is a witch. It was like watching the twins on stage.. lol  TY for posting that!!!  Smile Smile  Very Happy  Very Happy

I even emailed the link to my parents and daughter and my brother. and said who does this remind you of?  lol  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: May 13, 2007, 03:44:43 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Are the Searches Over Yet in Aruba? Sources Say No … Is The Fisherman’s Huts Next?

http://tinyurl.com/3dtcle
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: May 13, 2007, 03:47:44 PM »

*******.. I have watched all those little boys video.
 This one is incredible! and he is just 9 yrs old!  Shocked  WOW

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?gid=460460&b=4&vid=421439&p=
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.