March 29, 2024, 04:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 146495 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: May 13, 2007, 07:32:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Klaasend - LOL on that video.  If they are wondering who to check out next, they can just come to the Front Page and use the video as a checklist.....  Laughing

I love Dana's alphabet comment, and hope he doesn't mind if I use it for a bit... Wink

The law in Aruba is like a box of Alphabets, dump them out and who knows what you can spell~Dana

Hopefully they will be spelling out the names on that video, from beginning to end..

I wish RED would get back from whatever he's doing and see the video link, lol  Laughing

I Just saw it, LOL ... it is great. Will be adding it to the FP soon. Teaser. Video with background music to "I fought the law and the law Won". GREAT Klaas
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: May 13, 2007, 07:34:23 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
FOM I'm happy they took the Kalpoe's puters too.  I'm happy they came in on them on the weekend and trotted their butts to jail for refusing to cooperate.  That sends a message.   Having the Dutch in the Van der Sloots house rooting around was good too.  I hope all of those people that have knowledge of what went down with Natalee are losing sleep and looking over their shoulders Evil or Very Mad

i bet they are freaking out.  add to that all of the crack and coke they are doing ...lol....yes,  i am thinking ALE....

Digging and searching.....makes you wonder......if one dirty hand knew what the other dirty hand was doing??

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: May 13, 2007, 07:34:32 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Klaas-ROFL..love your choice of music also...

Have you noticed how quiet it is over at FOB?
No sign of Medley either.I don't think she's even came out at all and screamed about the injustice to 2K like she did for the VDS's.

Some flippin asshole emailed me this amoung other songs.. mentioned another persons name in the subject of the email...  Evil or Very Mad  It came from a gmail acct? I saved the links.. but also got a virus notice as well? I deleted the addy.. dont nkow it off hand.. but this one video link said you are a monkey ass.. mentioned another persons name..
  I watched this video 5 times I bet.. and at the end .. it has FOB on the stage?  Video is by the fall out boys. and has monkeys in it?  WTF?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xWHf_vYZzQ8

Dunno who sent me the shit.  not amused by it at all..  Evil or Very Mad

ROFLMAO..I have been called worse.Good video though.

I have been called worse too. which is fine by me.. I wont back down from  a face to face confrontation ever.. LOL But some puss has to send me  BS in email?  One I then has a virus warning.. I had to shut down and run my virus program.. all is ok there.  I did email the other person whos name was mentioned  in 2 emails I got. and sent them the links as well.. Crazy ass MO FO"s on the net .. Evil or Very Mad  I guess I am a bit lost right now GEL..  watched those videos I got over and over? Dont get them?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: May 13, 2007, 07:35:59 PM »

Laughing HEY RED!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: May 13, 2007, 07:39:28 PM »

First time I have REALLY been "caught up" in a week or so... finally!

I am getting concerned too that there seems to be a bit more focus on K2 as if someone is trying to pin this on them. The only thing that can be found at K2 home is a bunch of computers and a collection of family idiots.  Wink  Natalee was NEVER there, we can be 99.999999% sure of that. Of course, it doesn't look like the forensic testing was done at K2 home like it was at VDS.

UNTIL I SEE OTHERWISE... I simply cannot repose the trust in these Dutch investigators that many of you do. Call me jaded, call me mistrustful, but the Dutch are as much an obstruction to this case as the Arubans. I suspect Tylergal agrees with me by-and-large about that.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: May 13, 2007, 07:43:52 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
FOM I'm happy they took the Kalpoe's puters too.  I'm happy they came in on them on the weekend and trotted their butts to jail for refusing to cooperate.  That sends a message.   Having the Dutch in the Van der Sloots house rooting around was good too.  I hope all of those people that have knowledge of what went down with Natalee are losing sleep and looking over their shoulders Evil or Very Mad

i bet they are freaking out.  add to that all of the crack and coke they are doing ...lol....yes,  i am thinking ALE....

Digging and searching.....makes you wonder......if one dirty hand knew what the other dirty hand was doing??

Wondering if they are feeling somewhat paranoid right now?  Ya' think?  lol

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: May 13, 2007, 07:45:05 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

I am getting concerned too that there seems to be a bit more focus on K2 as if someone is trying to pin this on them. The only thing that can be found at K2 home is a bunch of computers and a collection of family idiots.  Wink  Natalee was NEVER there, we can be 99.999999% sure of that. Of course, it doesn't look like the forensic testing was done at K2 home like it was at VDS.

UNTIL I SEE OTHERWISE... I simply cannot repose the trust in these Dutch investigators that many of you do. Call me jaded, call me mistrustful, but the Dutch are as much an obstruction to this case as the Arubans. I suspect Tylergal agrees with me by-and-large about that.

I see your point SB.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: May 13, 2007, 07:45:46 PM »

Klaas-ROFL..love your choice of music also...

Have you noticed how quiet it is over at FOB?
No sign of Medley either.I don't think she's even came out at all and screamed about the injustice to 2K like she did for the VDS's.

Some flippin asshole emailed me this amoung other songs.. mentioned another persons name in the subject of the email...  Evil or Very Mad  It came from a gmail acct? I saved the links.. but also got a virus notice as well? I deleted the addy.. dont nkow it off hand.. but this one video link said you are a monkey ass.. mentioned another persons name..
  I watched this video 5 times I bet.. and at the end .. it has FOB on the stage?  Video is by the fall out boys. and has monkeys in it?  WTF?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xWHf_vYZzQ8

Dunno who sent me the shit.  not amused by it at all..  Evil or Very Mad

ROFLMAO..I have been called worse.Good video though.

I have been called worse too. which is fine by me.. I wont back down from  a face to face confrontation ever.. LOL But some puss has to send me  BS in email?  One I then has a virus warning.. I had to shut down and run my virus program.. all is ok there.  I did email the other person whos name was mentioned  in 2 emails I got. and sent them the links as well.. Crazy ass MO FO"s on the net .. Evil or Very Mad  I guess I am a bit lost right now GEL..  watched those videos I got over and over? Dont get them?

Don't let them get to you,Angie.Just think of it this way-we have them worried because we haven't backed down from posting how we feel about PJ2K being guilty of Natalee's disappearence.FOB has been doing this to me for along time.They don't like me because I don't take everything Joran and they say as gospel.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
crazybabyborg
« Reply #608 on: May 13, 2007, 07:47:02 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

I'm trying hard to be optimistic, sb. It's a struggle!
I did notice that the dutch opted to inspect the Kalpoe's home days after the Sloots, rather than hit both without notice at the same time. If I were guilty and saw my co-conspirator's home being investigated, I think I'd double check that all was absolutely clean in my own house, wouldn't you?

Kock said that it was to pin down cell phone location of calls made. In that case it wouldn't make a difference.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #609 on: May 13, 2007, 07:48:18 PM »

Muffee? You have an avatar in the lounge if you want it. 2 actually!  Laughing
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: May 13, 2007, 07:49:14 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I will go check.  The bee in my avatar is so small, I'm considering changing it to something different

crazybabyborg
« Reply #611 on: May 13, 2007, 07:52:18 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I will go check.  The bee in my avatar is so small, I'm considering changing it to something different

Well, I love your lil bee. The only time I don't love it so much is when I'm trying to dress the little critter!  Laughing

I could do better if it were something bigger!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: May 13, 2007, 07:53:12 PM »

I see stars!!  Thanks CBB Very Happy  Very Happy

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: May 13, 2007, 07:53:50 PM »

BTW, at what point in the investigation has a cellphone call to or from K2 home ever entered into the discussion? There were COMPUTER communications, but we know nothing about any cell calls. David Kock is lying here.

They would be looking at the area between the hotels and VDS home, or around FHuts, or around the lighthouse area, if cellphone calls and their placements were really an issue. They know exactly where Deepak's PC was on that night. What is there to investigate?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: May 13, 2007, 07:58:50 PM »

Thrifty Car Rentals was sold by Mr. Ramirez in summer 2005.

So, Deepak had access to rental cars.
Who hasn't taken their car into Mexico to have seats re-covered?
So, it is quite likely that Deepak was able to switch car seats and/or cars.

That would explain the FBI telling Beth there is blood all over the car.
Then it turned to chocolate and cleaning fluid.

FBI saw the car - car was switched.

Someone inside the LE helped the cover-up

6:20 am phone call to Santa Lucia area - was confirmed by Julia Renfro - question is does anyone believe her?

Steve Croes drives a black honda (I think it's a honda), but for sure it's black.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: May 13, 2007, 08:01:27 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Laughing HEY RED!

Hello FOM.

Hope everyone is celebrating a Happy Mothers Day.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: May 13, 2007, 08:04:56 PM »

phones being "lost"

computer viruses "happening" at specific times

cars being "switched" at convenient times

shoes being left "behind" and never being found

"lies after lies after lies"  

something bad happened alright

the cover ups of all cover ups is about to be unleashed

by the DUTCH

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: May 13, 2007, 08:05:04 PM »

Dilma Arends tells O’Reilly of cell phone usage…says Joran home at 4 A.M. per records of cell phone sites and cell phone batteries.
§   Back of Book Segment
More details from Aruba
Guest: Reporter Dilma Arends
Aruba investigative reporter Dilma Arends elaborated on the Natalee Holloway investigation, implying that Aruba authorities may have a stronger case than many people realize. "Aruba authorities have been using cell sites and the cell phone batteries to determine the movement of the boys involved. For example, they were able to determine that Joren Van Der Sloot got home at 4 AM. So I think they have more proof than they are telling us." The Factor asserted that Arends' claims will provide comfort to Natalee's family. "What you just told us makes a difference to the Holloway family because it gives them some hope. There should be a way for the government to get more information to the family that is not going to damage the case."
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jhtml
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: May 13, 2007, 08:09:36 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
phones being "lost"

by the DUTCH

tick tock..............
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: May 13, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "robots"
phones being "lost"

by the DUTCH

tick tock..............

hiya Kermit
im even more confident and feeling more delicious than ever  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.