April 25, 2024, 08:52:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 146979 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: May 13, 2007, 08:46:32 PM »

I think it is time for me to say GoodBye to everyone.   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
 I hate to do so,., I never made a post like this in the last 2 years ever.. that says I was going to go.  After the bullshit that was emailed to me tonight.. regarding myself and another poster.. well it pissed me off for one.. and I was honest. and sent the other person what was sent to me? and I got freaked on for it? For sending what was sent to me.. in no way my damn fault whatsoever... and here I sit crying like an ass over this?
  I guess it dont pay to be honest and seems I am getting blamed that freinds of mine may have sent it to me??  Shocked   Whomever sent the crap... was not only jerking me around but another person as well.. I am human and have feelings.. And by sending this info on to the other person.. I guess it upset them more then me. and blamed me for it?  Crying or Very sad  I cant deal with this kind of drama bullshit at all. I dont need it. The other person is far more important here on this forum then off topic me. I have nothing ever to add here but care and concern. which I guess does not matter. I am nothing more then a peice of shit in some folks eyes. I cant get over that I am allowing myself to be belittled by being honest ?????????  I guess I should have just STFU?  Confused    If anyone of you would have recieved the email that I have.. and it was in regards to ME.. I would have hoped you would have been honest with me about it I certainly would have not gotten upset with you for letting me know . No matter what I do is wrong so why bother?
 It really has been my pleasure to meet a great deal of kind people here at SM.  Whomever sent me this emai.. you won.. and so did the other person that it was in regards to besides myself. I dont need attention like  others do.. so you people win!  I hope you are f***ing happy.  Evil or Very Mad
 So with this I say.. f*** you and the horse you rode in on. And maybe I will be banned now too for cussing.
  Keep in touch those I do talk to.  TY and its been a pkeasure again to have met so many great people.   Goodbye
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: May 13, 2007, 08:50:15 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

i must have missed something   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #642 on: May 13, 2007, 08:50:36 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I'm not buying the idea that they waited until Tuesday to clean the car! They knew they had a problem well before that.

Unless they left the scene before the crime started, as in, rape/assault/murder at VDS home... and wanted to try to eliminate forensic evidences of Natalee ever having been in the car.

If the crimes took place IN THE CAR or Natalee's body was in the car afterwards, panic mode sets in and car is cleaned IMMEDIATELY, do not pass Go or collect $200. Period.

It may be moot anyway since it appears the cars were switched.

I have always thought that the initial intention was not to murder or kill Natalee. Something really did "go wrong". Deepak wouldn't have been cleaning the car until after he knew it had gone wrong.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: May 13, 2007, 08:52:43 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I think it is time for me to say GoodBye to everyone.   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
 I hate to do so,., I never made a post like this in the last 2 years ever.. that says I was going to go.  After the bullshit that was emailed to me tonight.. regarding myself and another poster.. well it pissed me off for one.. and I was honest. and sent the other person what was sent to me? and I got freaked on for it? For sending what was sent to me.. in no way my damn fault whatsoever... and here I sit crying like an ass over this?
  I guess it dont pay to be honest and seems I am getting blamed that freinds of mine may have sent it to me??  Shocked   Whomever sent the crap... was not only jerking me around but another person as well.. I am human and have feelings.. And by sending this info on to the other person.. I guess it upset them more then me. and blamed me for it?  Crying or Very sad  I cant deal with this kind of drama bullshit at all. I dont need it. The other person is far more important here on this forum then off topic me. I have nothing ever to add here but care and concern. which I guess does not matter. I am nothing more then a peice of shit in some folks eyes. I cant get over that I am allowing myself to be belittled by being honest ?????????  I guess I should have just STFU?  Confused    If anyone of you would have recieved the email that I have.. and it was in regards to ME.. I would have hoped you would have been honest with me about it I certainly would have not gotten upset with you for letting me know . No matter what I do is wrong so why bother?
 It really has been my pleasure to meet a great deal of kind people here at SM.  Whomever sent me this emai.. you won.. and so did the other person that it was in regards to besides myself. I dont need attention like  others do.. so you people win!  I hope you are fu***ng happy.  Evil or Very Mad
 So with this I say.. f*** you and the horse you rode in on. And maybe I will be banned now too for cussing.
  Keep in touch those I do talk to.  TY and its been a pkeasure again to have met so many great people.   Goodbye

You're letting the 'Darkside Win'.  
Stay strong, don't go towards the spinning hole.
Please Angie, stay strong!!!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: May 13, 2007, 08:54:04 PM »

Angiex911dsptchr,

Don't you let anyone run you off and I mean it.. I come here to read and post and I always look for your post even when I don't post.. You are one of the most honest people on this board and I guess thats one of the reasons that I like reading your post, its from the heart.. No hidden agenda with you..  

Terry
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: May 13, 2007, 08:57:38 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Angiex911dsptchr,

Don't you let anyone run you off and I mean it.. I come here to read and post and I always look for your post even when I don't post.. You are one of the most honest people on this board and I guess thats one of the reasons that I like reading your post, its from the heart.. No hidden agenda with you..  

Terry

...and sometimes you're almost as funny as robot   Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: May 13, 2007, 08:57:51 PM »

i almost always laugh when angie posts something and im not laughing at you..im laughing because your funny

funny is good

once in awhile i can be funny

dont let the turkeys get you down

aint worth it  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: May 13, 2007, 08:58:04 PM »

Angie, hang in there with us. Don't let the negative ones get to you. I know you have had a bad time recently... all of us have had them at one time or another in here... and we have stuck together through all that. Don't let the bad guys win and drive you away!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: May 13, 2007, 09:00:29 PM »

Angie - Sounds like a good time to back off and take those 4,000 (or 40,000) deep breaths. I know these things can hurt as much as "real" life.

But don't stay gone long - otherwise the terrorists will have won!  Wink

I always enjoy your wit; that's one thing you bring. What do any of us have to offer except the sharing of good and bad news? And especially the common hope that this case will be brought to a just resolution ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: May 13, 2007, 09:00:30 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Angiex911dsptchr,

Terry

I second what Terry said!  I really look forward to seeing you here and talking to you.  You are honest about your feelings and I as well as others know that you truely care about Natalee and her family!  This place won't be the same without you if you go.  Take a day off if you need to but don't leave for good!  Please Please! Don't let anyone run you off or make you think less of yourself; you are just as important here as anyone else!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: May 13, 2007, 09:01:47 PM »

well, speaking of funny  Shocked

i had a little bar-b-q today and i little fire in the fire pit with some
apple wood from an apple tree  that i had to cut down because the wind and snow got it last winter , so i cut it down with one of my 5 chain saws  Shocked

yes you heard it correct   5 of em  Cool

well, i went on the deck to cook the steaks and the wind came up and knocked one of the plastic benches right into the fire pit

you know the rest of the story

black gross smoke everywhere
GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

- A Horse's Tale
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: May 13, 2007, 09:02:32 PM »

Angie, look at the kitties at the bottom of my posts.  That is me giving you a great big hug!!!!!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: May 13, 2007, 09:05:55 PM »

Just so you all know, there's nothing anyone can say to me that hurts my feelings. We all don't agree - ok.  I've posted some points I'm pretty proud of and have been totally ignored - ok. I've posted some stupid stuff that takes off and everyone picks up on. We're all here to throw out ideas and hope somthing sticks.  Let's not take anything personal.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: May 13, 2007, 09:07:10 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Just so you all know, there's nothing anyone can say to me that hurts my feelings. We all don't agree - ok.  I've posted some points I'm pretty proud of and have been totally ignored - ok. I've posted some stupid stuff that takes off and everyone picks up on. We're all here to throw out ideas and hope somthing sticks.  Let's not take anything personal.

Yep, let roll off like water from a duck's back.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: May 13, 2007, 09:07:32 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

same here

throwing paint everywhere is my specialty  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: May 13, 2007, 09:09:39 PM »

Angie-Please don't let this emailer get to you.This is exactly what they want us to do-quit posting....don't let them win!!Natalee and her family need posters like you and me and the other monkeys here because we won't let PJ2K and others involved forget.We won't forget until we get justice for Natalee.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
crazybabyborg
« Reply #656 on: May 13, 2007, 09:10:51 PM »

Angie????
I don't have a clue what has happened or who is involved, but you just stay put! There was a poster here once that didn't like me, and liked even less that Tito e-mailed me a couple of times and would ask about me when he was on the forum. I was trying hard to get him to give the fabric/fishnet pictures to Beth while she was still in Aruba.

She e-mailed me a real "nasty" and theatened to have me removed from SM. I was relatively new and wasn't sure whether she had the authority to do that, but I immediately e-mailed Mrs. Red and forwarded what I received. I also apologized if I had done anything wrong.

In no time, that poster had "moved on" with a little push and was no longer here. I've seen it over and over. Trouble makers don't last and I've never seen you make trouble. I'd miss you, so just breath and please don't go.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: May 13, 2007, 09:17:04 PM »

Angie,

I am sorry that this has affected you so. For the person who ripped you a new one for sharing that info with them, forget them! None of us is more important than anyone else on this forum...and don't forget that!!! None of us would be here if not for our care and concern...that is the most important thing...don't let the darkside or your fair weather friend win. We don't want to lose your presence here!! We love you sweetums!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: May 13, 2007, 09:17:37 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Angie, look at the kitties at the bottom of my posts.  That is me giving you a great big hug!!!!!

awwwww, how  precious and sweet, Casa!

Bring Natalee home...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: May 13, 2007, 09:18:43 PM »

Here we go again...is there a drama director in the house..LOL

Someone likes to really jerk Angie around mainly because she is friends with me. Sad but it's true.

This person likes to create drama and get Angie upset. She then tells me and I get upset. Anyone would. No one like to be involved in drama. And no one likes to have vicious rumors spread about them.

That's what I like about SM... the lack of drama. It's a sad day when someone gains your trust and the uses that trust to twist someone around because they are a caring person and their only crime is being friends with someone you are terribly jealous of.

Why this person has a jealous streak toward me, I have no idea... but this person has been playing games for so long, that this person doesn't even realize that everyone is totally on to what has been happening but the game player.

Angie didn't do anything wrong except allow a person of low morals to get the upper hand.. and why should someone always be on guard and NEVER let that guard down? is that anyway to live your life?

The facts are the facts, we all have a common desire to see that Natalee Holloway gets the Justice she deserves.

There have been alot of personality conflicts over the last two years. I know, I was involved in some of them .. and I admit I was not always correct. I never purposefully set out to hurt anyone.. and I don't think many people have. There have been alot of hard feeling and I thought that those days were all behind us... maybe I'm wrong and some are still only here to see how many people they can mentally damage along the way.

It becomes a game and it takes a lot of balls not to call this person out for all the pain this person caused.. and continues to cause.

Angie, should not allow anyone to dictate who she is friends with and neither should anyone else.

Those that cant get along should maybe stay away from each other and avoid anything that might stir the pot.

I try to get along with everyone. Maybe I don't always succeed, but I try.

I hope no one will view Angie any differently.. she is the victim of someone that is pulling her chain pretty hard to get to me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.