April 18, 2024, 09:55:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 146903 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: May 13, 2007, 10:32:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by MF at RU - I highlighted the interresting part (to me anyway Laughing )

So, since when a public official, a politician knows about an investigation just as much as the ones doing the investigation themselves?

Or the word of a reporter, local or not, knows more about the investigation than the group of the rechercheurs in this case?

Not even the current Police Chief is allowed to enter the office destined for the Dutch team at the police station, they even put new coded-lock door in.

AND you always seem to forget that the FBI and Dutch team then explained that after testing it was NOT blood... you always want to forget that in your misinformation.
Ohh, MF...but it is OK when the reporter is Glenda ooops I mean Julia. Somehow, you think she has inside info on this case...but not Jossy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: May 13, 2007, 10:34:41 PM »

From what MF posted it looks to me like the Dutch team means business!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: May 13, 2007, 10:35:45 PM »

yep,

dog and donkey shows are only performed by ALE and RENFRO  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: May 13, 2007, 10:36:00 PM »

Oh, I hope so!  Very Happy
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: May 13, 2007, 10:36:16 PM »

Sure seems that way..and Renfroe probably got locked out, lol!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: May 13, 2007, 10:36:56 PM »

Not even the current Police Chief is allowed to enter the office destined for the Dutch team at the police station, they even put new coded-lock door in.

AND you always seem to forget that the FBI and Dutch team then explained that after testing it was NOT blood... you always want to forget that in your misinformation.

This tells me that the investigation is not tainted with the ALE's ineptness and corruption.  That's a good thing.

Well, of course it was NOT blood--the tested samples were not taken from the car in which Natalee rode!!!!   What do you expect?  Does every car in Aruba have blood on their seats?  These people...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: May 13, 2007, 10:39:07 PM »

Yes!  And I too liked the part about changing the code on the locks... it means they don't trust ALE any more than we do!

No more reporters running thru the files.  Bummer huh?  

Yes, I think they mean business.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: May 13, 2007, 10:40:21 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!

Was just reading a bit and came across the post by Angie.

Angie, you are loved and are very important to me and all the monkeys.

You make me laugh and always brighten my day!

((((hugs)))))
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: May 13, 2007, 10:41:19 PM »

I got an email from Angie - I think she's going to be OK.  Let's just give her a little time to cool off.   Wink

Klaas, thank you for the help in getting me logged in again. I don't know what went wrong. Maybe it was Vista's glitch. Anyway ... I would hate to come back after a long time away only to have Angie exit. She has always been a sane and stable and gracious voice. I cast one more vote for Angie's continued presence.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: May 13, 2007, 10:41:27 PM »

Oh, I wish I could see or find out what Joran's doing now.  I wish we knew someone in the Netherlands who has seen him or could tell us his reaction to all this.  I think that would be very interesting!  

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: May 13, 2007, 10:42:47 PM »

Hi Port Valerie.  We haven't seen you in ages.  How've you been?

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: May 13, 2007, 10:43:15 PM »

Most important are the PV’s. The Defendants requested copies of the PV’s from the Kalpoes, Joran and other witnesses. The Kalpoes acknowledge that there are 44 such interviews of Deepak alone

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: May 13, 2007, 10:44:30 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Oh, I wish I could see or find out what Joran's doing now.  I wish we knew someone in the Netherlands who has seen him or could tell us his reaction to all this.  I think that would be very interesting!  

He and Guido are probably biting each other's fingernails LOL.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: May 13, 2007, 10:46:12 PM »

Great to see you too. I've been fine. Dear Hubby has been sort of sick. He's better now. We went to the Players golf tournament today and watched Phil Mickelson win. He's not my favorite but it was a lovely day out there. I'm thrilled to see the case back in the headlines.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: May 13, 2007, 10:46:38 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

He and Guido are probably biting each other's fingernails LOL.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: May 13, 2007, 10:51:58 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST (MANY HAVE ALREADY SEEN THIS VIDEO):

Aruba: Who Will be Questioned and Searched Next in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

http://tinyurl.com/23yacx
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: May 13, 2007, 10:52:05 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

Great to see you too. I've been fine. Dear Hubby has been sort of sick. He's better now. We went to the Players golf tournament today and watched Phil Mickelson win. He's not my favorite but it was a lovely day out there. I'm thrilled to see the case back in the headlines.

We watched the Players tournament on TV today.  Mickelson is a local favorite around here and everyone always roots for him.  He went to ASU and is an Arizonan.  I was impressed with the course today--it looked absolutely gorgeous.  The water surrounding the greens was beautiful and hazardous to the golfers' game!!  Heartbreaking to watch those balls roll off the green into the water.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: May 13, 2007, 10:55:09 PM »

Yes, we sat at the seventeenth hole and watched them splash. All in all it was a good tournament. On Thursday we had forest fires and a tropical storm so it looked pretty ominous. Phil did a great job and spoke very well afterwards. I liked the tribute to mothers although I have never been one. How's life in AZ?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: May 13, 2007, 10:58:10 PM »

Yes, Phil is a true gentleman.  We're proud that he is from AZ.  The lazy, hazy days of summer are upon us here.  It was 103 degrees today and getting warmer.  Once the winds die down, we'll be in the dog days of summer--and I love it!  The water is calling me.  I think I was born a mermaid and morphed into a person.  You know, I haven't seen our SM Mermaid in quite a while.  Has anyone else?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: May 13, 2007, 10:58:16 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Posted by MF at RU - I highlighted the interesting part (to me anyway Laughing )

So, since when a public official, a politician knows about an investigation just as much as the ones doing the investigation themselves?

Or the word of a reporter, local or not, knows more about the investigation than the group of the rechercheurs in this case?

Aw, does this mean Renfro (the jackass) can't get in, either?

She came in through the bathroom window!!

Just a little Joe Cocker there for those of you old enough to remember.

So does this mean the Dutch don't trust ALE?   Hummm. . .put in their own coded locks, eh?  Good.  If they are lucky maybe they can keep Dennis Jacobs from destroying anything they might find.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.