April 19, 2024, 02:59:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 146906 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: May 13, 2007, 10:58:39 PM »

Not even the current Police Chief is allowed to enter the office destined for the Dutch team at the police station, they even put new coded-lock door in.

I wonder if Rudy has the combination.

In My Opinion
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: May 13, 2007, 11:00:24 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Not even the current Police Chief is allowed to enter the office destined for the Dutch team at the police station, they even put new coded-lock door in.

If the Dutch are going to solve this, they need to keep the ALE and Rudy and Oduber out of their business.  I do think they might very well be investigating the corruption and coverup on the island as well as Natalee's disappearance.  Heads are going to roll.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: May 13, 2007, 11:00:27 PM »

see, the dutch know that ALE is not just crooked they are broken

dutch do not want to be LINKED to ALE concerning anything EVER

they will get it done  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: May 13, 2007, 11:01:41 PM »

I'm going to lie down now and listen to some nice music for a while, thinking good thoughts.  Keep the faith, Monkeys.  Love ya all.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: May 13, 2007, 11:02:55 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

But they will keep changing it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: May 13, 2007, 11:03:07 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm feeling so sad now that some Monkeys do not have their mother today.  I guess I'm just an everlasting mother to everyone, but it breaks my heart to think someone is missing their mom today.  Big crocodile tears are running down my cheeks right now as I type.  Geesh...I'm going to get some iced tea and be right back.  Thank you, all of you, for providing a safe and nurturing place where we can say what we feel and not be ridiculed for it.  I appreciate you.   Very Happy

Now you have me going, AZ! It's funny and I'm having that "laughter through tears" emotion that's so good for you! They've been just under the skin all day, and you've managed to get 'em out to meet healing. Thanks, AZ!

I still have a wrapped present that I intended to give Mom as a "bring me something back from New York" gift. The plane got in late and when I called, she had already left to play Bingo with friends. She was killed on the way home. This is the second Mother's day without her and it's tough. Family grounds us. I feel like you all are family in many important ways. I add my gratitude to you all who have come together in common compassion to give what we can to right a wrong, to comfort a family for pushing for resolution, and reaching out to each other with a kindred spirit. I'm proud to be among you.

Just reading and catching up.  I am SO sorry about your mom CBB!  My mother has been gone since 1994 and I still miss her!  My children are a great comfort to me but I find myself wishing she were here to see what wonderful young women they have turned into!  Someone told me the other day that family is the people you love and care about and who love and care about you.  I think that is all of us here.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: May 13, 2007, 11:03:12 PM »

I should have said I wonder if Rudy has the combination yet.

In My Opinion
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: May 13, 2007, 11:04:40 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "sb"
robots, that lawn chair deal sounds like something that would happen to me LOL.

it was hysterical

in its own little way

no one got hurt cause no one out there except me and MR WIND  Cool

Robots, I am sorry about your bench!  That is the kind of luck I have!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: May 13, 2007, 11:05:31 PM »

Hi Casa!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: May 13, 2007, 11:06:54 PM »

Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right. And then I went back to the beach for her.

this is where satish is telling joran that joran wanted to be able to tell
EVERYONE in the world why he was using papa sloot's car in the middle of the night.......... cause satish had a flat tire and joran was coming to the rescue  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

you are so stupid joran................i see you for exactly what you are
EXACTLY

dont try and pull this LOAD on me PUNK

i see everything  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: May 13, 2007, 11:07:30 PM »

Hi Casa - your kitty balancing on that ball always makes me smile  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: May 13, 2007, 11:07:40 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "sb"
robots, that lawn chair deal sounds like something that would happen to me LOL.

it was hysterical

in its own little way

no one got hurt cause no one out there except me and MR WIND  Cool

Robots, I am sorry about your bench!  That is the kind of luck I have!

my neighbor has some... maybe the wind will blow some my way  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: May 13, 2007, 11:07:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST (MANY HAVE ALREADY SEEN THIS VIDEO):

Aruba: Who Will be Questioned and Searched Next in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

http://tinyurl.com/23yacx

Klaas, your videos are getting better and better.....The music just puts the icing on the cake in that one!!  I faught the law and the law won.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: May 13, 2007, 11:08:39 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys.  Looks like I need to kick a little you know what tonight. Whoever hurt my Angie....and I know who you are btw....I am psychic you know...is in for a whole lotta hurt if I ever get my hands on you.   Mad  Mad

You go girl!  If you need any help you let me know!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: May 13, 2007, 11:08:41 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST (MANY HAVE ALREADY SEEN THIS VIDEO):

Aruba: Who Will be Questioned and Searched Next in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

http://tinyurl.com/23yacx

Klaas, your videos are getting better and better.....The music just puts the icing on the cake in that one!!  I faught the law and the law won.

LOL Laughing  Yeah, I had fun trying to find just the right music to go with it  Laughing
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: May 13, 2007, 11:09:11 PM »

O/T

Angie I'm way behind as usual, but wanted you to know that I think you are the best!!  Don't let the losers win.  This really ticks me off.  Heck if I take enough advil I can open up a can of whoopass and take on the best of them, and I'm just crazy enough to do it.

We love you chicky!!  If nobody like it they can kiss my Missouri rear end.

[/code]
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: May 13, 2007, 11:11:01 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Angie,

Patrick is waiting for you. Laughing

Shocked  Shocked

Oh..........my..........goodness.........eye candy  Laughing  Laughing  Cool  Embarassed  Razz
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: May 13, 2007, 11:11:34 PM »

Nice FP Klaas:

"I fought the law and the law won"

In My Opinion
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: May 13, 2007, 11:14:12 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Casa!

Hi Lala's!  Good to see you!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: May 13, 2007, 11:14:21 PM »

Then there was the immediate determination that the bloody mattress that was found was not Natalee Holloway's DNA.  According to Dave Holloway on Page 37 of his book, ARUBA - The Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise, "Aruba does not have a lab equipped to perform forensic testing".  I ask ... how did "police headquarters" in Aruba determinE so quickly that the blood on the mattress had no connection to Natalee Holloway.

Janet

NBC
June 5, 2005

SAN NICOLAS, Aruba -- Police searching for missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway found a blood-soaked mattress on a beach in eastern Aruba on Sunday afternoon.

<snipped>

The Dutch Caribbean island's deputy police chief, Gerold Dompig, said police found the mattress in thick brush at Grapefield Beach, prompting authorities to focus their search for the 18-year-old honors student in that area. The mattress was sent to police headquarters in the capital for testing.

ASSOCIATED PRESS
June 5, 2005

Police in Aruba said Sunday that a blood-soaked mattress found on a beach in eastern Aruba over the weekend was not related to the missing girl.

FOX NEWS
June 5, 2005

Authorities said a blood-soaked mattress found at a beach in eastern Aruba turned out to be blood from a dead dog found nearby.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.