April 26, 2024, 11:37:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 146991 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: May 13, 2007, 11:14:22 PM »

i just noticed that the people browsing here are all listed in alphabetical order..........is this something new ??

its not important but it looks differnet
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: May 13, 2007, 11:14:25 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Nice FP Klaas:

"I fought the law and the law won"

Thanks  Laughing
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #802 on: May 13, 2007, 11:14:27 PM »

Angie,

Never, EVER, let them see you sweat  Wink  jk....

Never, EVER let them get to you and force you away...Never let them silence you... People were not designed to always agree -- BUT we were designed to Agree to Disagree and respect each other...

Whomever did this to you (really) you should report report to Klass to investigate...This type of nonsense should not be tolerated... We are all here for the benefit of Natalee, right?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: May 13, 2007, 11:15:16 PM »

Hey Snoop Dawg!  Love the hat.  Wink
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: May 13, 2007, 11:15:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi Casa - your kitty balancing on that ball always makes me smile  Laughing

Hi Klass, hope I can keep it up till July 4!!!  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: May 13, 2007, 11:16:33 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
Angie,

Never, EVER, let them see you sweat  Wink  jk....

Never, EVER let them get to you and force you away...Never let them silence you... People were not designed to always agree -- BUT we were designed to Agree to Disagree and respect each other...

Whomever did this to you (really) you should report report to Klass to investigate...This type of nonsense should not be tolerated... We are all here for the benefit of Natalee, right?

Silverfox - unfortunately, I can't do anything about private emails from stupid hateful people, I get some myself.  I told Angie to try real hard to ignore and delete that kind of stuff.  Just not worth getting upset over.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: May 13, 2007, 11:17:01 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Hi Casa - your kitty balancing on that ball always makes me smile  Laughing

Hi Klass, hope I can keep it up till July 4!!!  Laughing

LOLOL  Laughing
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: May 13, 2007, 11:17:16 PM »

Nice FP Klaas:

Thanks  Laughing

Now I cant get that tune out of my head.  Shocked
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: May 13, 2007, 11:18:05 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Hi Lala's!!  Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day.  Hope all ya'll did. Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: May 13, 2007, 11:18:18 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Nice FP Klaas:

Thanks  Laughing

Now I cant get that tune out of my head.  Shocked

We should see if we can get TOP95 to play it, LOL  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: May 13, 2007, 11:20:31 PM »

OK, we give Angie 24 hours to get back here but that's it!

I would love to know what Joran's reaction to all this is!

And read the rest of his book summary.  Maybe Ramm is busy working on that even as we speak.

However, the last chapter really was upsetting.  I do still want to see what his latest lies are in regard to certain events.

Freddie has nailed him with that PV stating that Joran told him the HI story on Monday, well before Joran should have known Natalee did not make her flight back.  So now Joran has no alternative but to call Freddie a liar or admit that he knew from the get go that Natalee would not be returning and just how he knew that.

Buckeye is right, why did they think somebody would "find her" on the beach instead of her walking back to her own hotel in plenty of time to get on the plane home?  Find her.  Joran said she was just fine when he left.  So why wouldn't she just walk back and why would she be found?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: May 13, 2007, 11:21:56 PM »

Anita and Val are missing from who fought the law and the law won clip.
I was cleaning the bathroom and that tune was in my head also.
Would just for real to see those two perp walked outta their house and into a KLPD limo.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: May 13, 2007, 11:23:39 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Hi Lala's!!  Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day.  Hope all ya'll did. Very Happy

Thanks Snoopy!  Mine was great!  Had all 3 daughters, son-in-law and grandpuppy.  Got gifts and cards that made me cry  Very Happy  Middle daughter is going to spend all of next week with me!  She had to work tonight but will be back tomorrow!  I'm excited!  I don't get to see her much cause she is in nursing school and works as an ER Tech. Get to have her a whole week! I am SO blessed that I almost feel guilty.  Hope all the mothers here had a wonderful day!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: May 13, 2007, 11:25:47 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i just noticed that the people browsing here are all listed in alphabetical order..........is this something new ??

Cool

I thought it was listing the NICE people first,  Robots, you mean it's just alphabetical?   Confused  Shocked

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: May 13, 2007, 11:26:22 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
OK, we give Angie 24 hours to get back here but that's it!

I would love to know what Joran's reaction to all this is!

And read the rest of his book summary.  Maybe Ramm is busy working on that even as we speak.

However, the last chapter really was upsetting.  I do still want to see what his latest lies are in regard to certain events.

Freddie has nailed him with that PV stating that Joran told him the HI story on Monday, well before Joran should have known Natalee did not make her flight back.  So now Joran has no alternative but to call Freddie a liar or admit that he knew from the get go that Natalee would not be returning and just how he knew that.

Buckeye is right, why did they think somebody would "find her" on the beach instead of her walking back to her own hotel in plenty of time to get on the plane home?  Find her.  Joran said she was just fine when he left.  So why wouldn't she just walk back and why would she be found?

Remember Joran was on the "book tour"?  According to fp poster Robert, he has not seen Joran on Dutch TV since the VDS home was searched 2 weeks ago.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: May 13, 2007, 11:27:27 PM »

I have had that tune in my head,since '67.I think giodo has talked,JMO.We shall see.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: May 13, 2007, 11:28:16 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Cool

I thought it was listing the NICE people first,  Robots, you mean it's just alphabetical?   Confused  Shocked

Wink

you had to start right in.....huh !!

you rascal  Cool  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: May 13, 2007, 11:29:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I have had that tune in my head,since '67.I think giodo has talked,JMO.We shall see.

well... BET EVERYTHING that someone has "spoken"

certainly guido is a good start  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: May 13, 2007, 11:30:22 PM »

Remember Joran was on the "book tour"?  According to fp poster Robert, he has not seen Joran on Dutch TV since the VDS home was searched 2 weeks ago.

Freak show and the response too negative for stations to deal with.

Bet he has had cancellations out the wazoo!  I wonder if he is doing book signing tours and what the reaction is there.  Negative again.  Hope he runs into some of those neo-Nazi skin head types since they are the ones we have been told suddenly who don't believe him.  First we were told intellectuals watched that show until the audience turned on the DS (DS= Delicious Sporter).

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: May 13, 2007, 11:31:26 PM »

Freak show and the response too negative for stations to deal with.

Bet he has had cancellations out the wazoo!  I wonder if he is doing book signing tours and what the reaction is there.  Negative again.  Hope he runs into some of those neo-Nazi skin head types since they are the ones we have been told suddenly who don't believe him.  First we were told intellectuals watched that show until the audience turned on the DS (DS= Delicious Sporter).

DS= delicious sporter

ROFL

stop it

call for help, cant get up  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.