April 26, 2024, 06:43:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 146988 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: May 14, 2007, 12:14:21 AM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Hello Monkeys!  We've had computer trouble over the weekend.  Another crash and recovery.  I have two questions, if anyone can answer I would appreciate it.

1.  How to I make the print larger, because I can barely read this!!

2.  The last time I was on, prob. Sat. nite, somebody, IBE I think, said she watched the video several times and Red is very good looking.  What video??
I viewed the one on YouTube that Carpe posted of the K. Guilfoyle show with search of Kalpoes' home, and that didn't have a clip with Red in it.  

Question  Question

1.  Go to your CONTROL PANEL and choose DISPLAY, then choose APPEARANCE and change the font size to the next size larger.  

2.  I think the video IBE is referring to is the one of the VDS home search.  They had a clip of TES searching the next door neighbor's home and you can see RED for a fleeting second.  Not enough to really see what he looks like though.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: May 14, 2007, 12:14:33 AM »

The pompous arrogance of the Europeans is on display in that letter. While accusing Americans of elitism, they display it in their holier-than-thou, smug, self-righteous playing of the race card and broad-brush painting of Americans as neo-nazis. This is a standard tactic of the "enlightened" high left in Europe. These are the people we are ultimately fighting against and Joran is their poster child.

This is why I counsel caution and don't hold your breath for the Dutch to throw one of their own under the bus, especially when his maternal grandfather (as in Anita's father) is a high-ranking Hague honcho.

That contingent will throw this thing on the Kalpoes if we don't watch them carefully.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: May 14, 2007, 12:14:34 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Sorry I see now, its Guido's family.
Yes, they probably encouraged him to run to Holland too.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: May 14, 2007, 12:14:41 AM »

Elaine, I went in and changed to font size to large, but that didn't do it.  I don't know if it has anything to do with screen resolution.  I was hoping one of the computer experts could answer this.  Klaas probably knows it.

What happened to Angie?  Did somebody hurt her feelings?   Evil or Very Mad

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: May 14, 2007, 12:15:05 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hello Monkeys!  We've had computer trouble over the weekend.  Another crash and recovery.  I have two questions, if anyone can answer I would appreciate it.

1.  How to I make the print larger, because I can barely read this!!

2.  The last time I was on, prob. Sat. nite, somebody, IBE I think, said she watched the video several times and Red is very good looking.  What video??
I viewed the one on YouTube that Carpe posted of the K. Guilfoyle show with search of Kalpoes' home, and that didn't have a clip with Red in it.  

Question  Question

1.  Go to your CONTROL PANEL and choose DISPLAY, then choose APPEARANCE and change the font size to the next size larger.  

2.  I think the video IBE is referring to is the one of the VDS home search.  They had a clip of TES searching the next door neighbor's home and you can see RED for a fleeting second.  Not enough to really see what he looks like though.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: May 14, 2007, 12:15:23 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Silverfox"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "casa"

Anna, I missed the letter his folks wrote!  How did I miss that!? What did it say?

Date: Nov 30 2006 - 6:52pm

Not only as parents but also as human beings we are appalled
that a young girl is missing for a long time. And we sincerely hope and pray
despite all odds that she will come back alive. We think that our
country Aruba has made a tremendous effort so far to find her. In Aruba such
cases are very very rare, contrary to other countries where such occurs daily.
One should only watch the American television and all the television programs on
past cases. As parents, we are now confronted with the fact that our son
is being held on the suspicion to have something to do with the case of the
missing girl. We are appalled at this development. We cannot believe that he
should have anything to do with the case. This comes out of the blue for
us. We are law-abiding people and have raised our son to respect the law and
persons. Our son was constantly reminded of how to behave properly and to
respect people. We as parents have had some difficulties, like a
divorce, but remained as very good friends. This was not only because of our
son, but also because of the kind of people we are. We do feel for the
other families that are somehow connected with the tragedy and as we have said
we hope and pray the girl will be found alive. We now face the fact that
our son has been arrested and we hope and pray everything will come out all
right for him. In fact, we do not expect otherwise for he is a caring person and
very much liked by all others. Although a broken family, we are a family
with good ties and relations. Parents and son have a good relationship and
understanding. There exist no authoritarian or terrorized relationship between
parents and son. Nevertheless, justice should be done. However, justice
— although legal systems and procedures may differ from country to country — is
an international criterion and not the property or patent of any country.
We all pretend to live in a civilized society. Justice should not be
carried by ethnocentrism and not be franchised or patented. We are all equal and
we all have rights and obligations. We are all innocent until proven guilty.
This counts also for our son. Therefore, we request and urge everyone,
especially the media, local and international, to respect us and our son as
persons, and also our interests. We have professional legal system and we all
should observe the law and human rights. The media has certain rights to
gather information to inform the public but not at the expense of any
individual. As we said, we are all equal, no one is more equal than others,
although some American media may think otherwise. There is no better breed, no
new Aryan race.
We will not tolerate disrespect, any harassment of our
son and us, stalking, abuse in anyway, name calling, mud throwing, slander,
insults, invasion of our son’s and our privacy — we reject any type of
sensationalism. _________________ Aruba; Once a happy
island.

Wow -- The race card.... Shocked

Go figure  Confused

We as parents have had some difficulties, like a
divorce, but remained as very good friends. This was not only because of our
son
 Is this from the VDS's?

No.  It is writting by Guido's parents.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196488,00.html

Raw Data: Statement from Wever's Parents
Monday, May 22, 2006

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: May 14, 2007, 12:18:36 AM »

Oh, thanks, Klaas!  I knew you would know the answers; you always do!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Shocked  

I'll go to extra large font size and see what happenes.  When I take off my contacts, I can barely read this stuff.

Okay, so I can't see Red in the video.  He should post a photo?  Maybe not.  Oh well.  I think he should be on talk shows.  Maybe K. Guilfoyle's show.

Anyway, I've gotta go to bed.  I hope all of you had a happy Mother's Day.  We went to a Texas Rangers baseball game and they beat the Angels!  Good game.  They usually lose, esp. to that team.

G'nite!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: May 14, 2007, 12:19:10 AM »

Elaine, I went in and changed to font size to large, but that didn't do it.  I don't know if it has anything to do with screen resolution.  I was hoping one of the computer experts could answer this.  Klaas probably knows it.

What happened to Angie?  Did somebody hurt her feelings?   Evil or Very Mad

If you are using Internet Explorer 7, there is a little magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.  You can click on the down arrow beside it and set it to 125%.

I only have to do this to read when Robots is sassing me and tries to hide it from me.

. Cool

Somebody sent Angie a mean email but I don't necessarily think it was a monkey.  Sounds more like the Dark Side to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: May 14, 2007, 12:20:39 AM »

Monkeys, just who is Anita's father? Has that name ever been posted here? TIA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: May 14, 2007, 12:21:28 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
The pompous arrogance of the Europeans is on display in that letter. While accusing Americans of elitism, they display it in their holier-than-thou, smug, self-righteous playing of the race card and broad-brush painting of Americans as neo-nazis. This is a standard tactic of the "enlightened" high left in Europe. These are the people we are ultimately fighting against and Joran is their poster child.

This is why I counsel caution and don't hold your breath for the Dutch to throw one of their own under the bus, especially when his maternal grandfather (as in Anita's father) is a high-ranking Hague honcho.

That contingent will throw this thing on the Kalpoes if we don't watch them carefully.

Beth Twitty
On the Records w/ Greta
November 14, 2005

TWITTY: The case has been totally mishandled.  I knew that early on that Croes and Janssen had butted heads about Janssen mishandling of the case.

VAN SUSTEREN: We're saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him.  It has to be.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: May 14, 2007, 12:21:35 AM »

Hi Anna!  I use Mozilla Firefox.  I don't trust IE.  I don't really know why either.  I just had to reinstall my security programs today.  What a headache.  

But thanks, and good night.

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: May 14, 2007, 12:24:03 AM »

ANGIE!!  I'm sorry that happened.  Just know we all love you and disregard all the idiots of the world.  ((((((Hugs))))))   Big smooches.   Hope to see you tomorrow.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: May 14, 2007, 12:24:48 AM »

And Joran's claim that Natalee called the Kalpoes slaves is designed to portray us as just that, racists.  I am just about certain she never said or thought any such thing.  To begin with, there have never been Surinamese slaves in this part of the country and slavery predates her by a century.  Bet the racist Arubans were surprised to find the B'ham Chief of Police is not only black but a female, haha on them.

But remember Joran also claims Deepak is a hot head and so this might be a claim by Joran to incite Deepak against Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: May 14, 2007, 12:27:09 AM »

I am about 14 pages behind; went off line and came back on and click on a page where Angie said she was leaving... I don't know the ins and outs

911 call, be on the lookout for Angie and bring her here!

BUT ANGIE what ever is going on.... don't go! You didn't give in on the day of my birthday (Sept 11) and you aren't giving in now!!!!!

Now, when I get to whatever page this pops up on, I want to see your name here!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Too bad I don't fly or I'd be on your door step now and having a beverage with you on your porch..reading online at scared monkeys.

Keep the faith now, Angie and all Monkeys.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: May 14, 2007, 12:27:52 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Beth Twitty
On the Records w/ Greta
November 14, 2005

TWITTY: The case has been totally mishandled.  I knew that early on that Croes and Janssen had butted heads about Janssen mishandling of the case.

VAN SUSTEREN: We're saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him.  It has to be.

Ah, but KJ is gone now at long last.  We can only hope and pray that with her, Joran's protection is also gone!

Wouldn't that be wonderful!

PERSONA NON GRATA

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: May 14, 2007, 12:31:13 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

And Joran's claim that Natalee called the Kalpoes slaves is designed to portray us as just that, racists.  I am just about certain she never said or thought any such thing.  To begin with, there have never been Surinamese slaves in this part of the country and slavery predates her by a century.  Bet the racist Arubans were surprised to find the B'ham Chief of Police is not only black but a female, haha on them.

But remember Joran also claims Deepak is a hot head and so this might be a claim by Joran to incite Deepak against Natalee.

I never thought that Natalee ever said anything like that.  I have a daughter her age and one a year younger.  They would never think of saying anything like that!  Their generation is much more tolerate with all races than ours was.  They have friends of all races and colors and would not even think of that!  I think it was a ploy to make Natalee look bad and that is disgusting!
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #876 on: May 14, 2007, 12:31:57 AM »

Anna, I have to rebuild my address book.  Please send me an email.  TIA!

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #877 on: May 14, 2007, 12:33:57 AM »

I don't know why we should be deprived of our beloved Angie just because of some idiot nutcase!   Shocked  Evil or Very Mad

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: May 14, 2007, 12:36:21 AM »

Hope all of our mothers had a nice day!  

Heading for the Monkey Bunkey!

Goodnight all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: May 14, 2007, 12:36:42 AM »

I don't know why we should be deprived of our beloved Angie just because of some idiot nutcase!   Shocked  Evil or Very Mad

Angie will be back, I emailed with her.  She'll be fine  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.