April 26, 2024, 04:34:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 146994 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #960 on: May 14, 2007, 12:09:56 PM »

CBB, I don't know what year that car is.  I was never good with imports.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: May 14, 2007, 12:31:29 PM »

One son drives, I think, a 2003 Honda Civic....he's not here so I can't check out the tail lights.  I did some searching on line by year, but wasn't able to pinpoint identical lights before giving up.  The model may make the difference....I did find many with body kits resembling that in the photo, though....something I'd bottom out with, no doubt.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: May 14, 2007, 12:31:42 PM »

Hey Peaches,you are looking.I like the cut peaches on your avi.IIRC,Greta was wanting to question the K2's,when they warrent was issued.Now it is Boeti.HMMMMM.Everyone is connected to someone,and knows the reat.A lot of of money,for very little visible means of support,JMO.I do not think they all have connections to the same group.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #963 on: May 14, 2007, 12:33:35 PM »

Good morning/afternoon all.

I am so glad to see some movement in Aruba again.  I guess it will be another week or two before we see more action again?  I'm sure they are trying to be thorough and working alot behind the scenes, but just seems so slow for action.  But, at least somebody is FINALLY doing something and I certainly hope they are building a case around the corruption too!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: May 14, 2007, 12:37:25 PM »

I am also thrilled to see so many people standing up to give so much $$ for the missing british girl.  Rowland is an inspiration in many ways! If it is some sort of ring for selling young girls, that is probably a hell of a lot more than they can get selling her.  Hopefully somebody turns her back over, even if it's for the money.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #965 on: May 14, 2007, 12:38:14 PM »

Tiger, I take no credit for that fruity avatar.  Someone else was nice enough to find it for me.

Dihannah!    Are you better today?
Hope so.

Expect a miracle.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: May 14, 2007, 12:38:41 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
One son drives, I think, a 2003 Honda Civic....he's not here so I can't check out the tail lights.  I did some searching on line by year, but wasn't able to pinpoint identical lights before giving up.  The model may make the difference....I did find many with body kits resembling that in the photo, though....something I'd bottom out with, no doubt.

I posted this the other day --from an old fp post. Not sure if it's true of course.

License Plate A-21917, does that ring a bell Joran ? That’s right Joran, that is on the back of your gray Honda, the one you put Altezza euro taillights on and special rims and body ground effects, that was impounded today by a yellow Ford flat-bed, I am all over every part of this case Joran, I know more about what happened at your house today than you do. When you put that towel over your head this morning and were stuffed in the back of the cop car - I saw that also you punk Joran, I saw everything today. I saw the computer being hauled out of your house, the same computer that you used last night to cancel your Tickle online profile where you were looking for girls and passing yourself off as some clean cut kid, I saw right through your smoke and mirrors. As for your 2 friends, or shall I say partners in crime, I am slowly getting all over them also.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: May 14, 2007, 12:42:55 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Tiger, I take no credit for that fruity avatar.  Someone else was nice enough to find it for me.

Hope so.

Yes, much better.  Still a little sore, but can get out of a chair now!  Smile

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: May 14, 2007, 12:51:23 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

I am so glad to see some movement in Aruba again.  I guess it will be another week or two before we see more action again?  I'm sure they are trying to be thorough and working alot behind the scenes, but just seems so slow for action.  But, at least somebody is FINALLY doing something and I certainly hope they are building a case around the corruption too!

more action later today

stand by  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #969 on: May 14, 2007, 12:54:59 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

more action later today

stand by  Cool

Robots is sounding like a Fox News Commentator  Shocked

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: May 14, 2007, 12:55:51 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"

more action later today

stand by  Cool

Robots is sounding like a Fox News Commentator  Shocked

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: May 14, 2007, 12:59:25 PM »

more action later today

stand by  Cool

You think?  Now, don't be getting my hopes up!   Wink

Also, this has probably been discussed, but I'm struggling with reading back so many pages and trying to catch up.  (percocet = short attention span).  Did they carry anything out, evidence wise, from Kalpoes?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: May 14, 2007, 12:59:36 PM »

Hope so.

What turned out to be the problem with your muscles? Glad you're better.

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: May 14, 2007, 01:03:11 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Hope so.

What turned out to be the problem with your muscles? Glad you're better.

It was a reaction to the anastestia.  I had never had happened before, but it was horribly painful!  I have to have this done again soon, on my other vocal chord and by are they going to hear about it!

Thank you all for prayers!

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: May 14, 2007, 01:08:55 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

JQK supposed to be on Fox News in a few minutes to talk about the search/inspection in Aruba

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: May 14, 2007, 01:10:06 PM »

I should clarify that.  It was something they used while I was under the anastestia to relax my muscles for putting the tube in my throat.  That particular medication is known to possibly cause this type of reaction.  I just must have never had this used before.

BB and Memere were a great help in finding info. about it and sending it to me.  I have to give them a special thanks for there help.  When I went to urgent care yesterday, they confirmed it after calling my surgeon's office,  on-call Dr.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #976 on: May 14, 2007, 01:11:45 PM »

Dihannah, I'm sure if you tell them your story, perhaps they can find a different drug to use instead of SUCCINOLCHOLINE.  

Guess this is how they found out you didn't react well to it.   Bless your heart (REALLY!).

Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: May 14, 2007, 01:12:01 PM »

Is Klaas here? scratch
Found something you may have already seen, but very interesting!! You know me and computers  Rolling Eyes Klaas so I e-mailed it to you instead of trying to post...especially if it is a repeat.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 14, 2007, 01:13:21 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Is Klaas here? scratch
Found something you may have already seen, but very interesting!! You know me and computers  Rolling Eyes Klaas so I e-mailed it to you instead of trying to post...especially if it is a repeat.

Working and lurking.  I'll check my email after the thread change  Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: May 14, 2007, 01:13:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Is Klaas here? scratch

Working and lurking.  I'll check my email after the thread change  Wink

somehow i got in the new thread already  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.