April 23, 2024, 11:37:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360500 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1040 on: July 12, 2011, 09:12:52 PM »

Would you read any books written about the Case Against Casey Anthony?

Yes (12%)

No (88%)

http://www.cfnews13.com/

Out of GAS!!! I guess the people have had it up to their eyeballs with this.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1041 on: July 12, 2011, 09:14:28 PM »

I listened to the LE Press Conference today while I was at work.  I'm pretty sure the question was asked about any pictures of Caylee being under seal, and the answer was no.

Did anyone else hear that?

TIA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: July 12, 2011, 09:15:08 PM »

Can anything happen to Casey if there were witness tampering?
From what was said, imo, no.  The trial is a done deal.  But the people involved can face charges for witness tampering.  If I had any knowledge at all, I'd be spilling my guts, before the DT threw me to the wolves.  "Cause you know they will do it.

what if Casey was the one who did the witness tampering?    wouldn't that be cool if they could prove it was her and she got thrown back in jail? a girl can hope right?

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: July 12, 2011, 09:16:33 PM »

from wendy murphy's site:

::snipping2::
which would help explain evidence uncovered during the murder investigation that showed Casey may have been working as a prostitute at the time Caylee was killed ::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.patriotledger.com/archive/x1459481866/WENDY-MURPHY-Why-Casey-Anthony-will-be-acquitted#ixzz1RwYpDMte

wth is she talking about....I heard about this from her a few days back...why nothing to back up what she keeps saying and writing?  What did we miss?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: July 12, 2011, 09:18:13 PM »

I listened to the LE Press Conference today while I was at work.  I'm pretty sure the question was asked about any pictures of Caylee being under seal, and the answer was no.

TIA
I heard it, my vote is that Casey killed Caylee to get back at Cindy. and to get rid of her so she could have a "normal" life like her friends nothing to hold her down
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: July 12, 2011, 09:19:42 PM »

When the judge wouldn't allow the prosecution to strike that juror, I think #3, that they wanted to twice, I was very suspicious. 

How could you possibly get a conviction when this juror says she cannot judge anybody?  And others said they did not want to be on the jury but the judge would not release them.

Why?

Also daily a member of the defense was allowed to comfort Casey, put a protective arm around her, hug her, pat her, etc. right in front of the jury planting the thought that this is how she should be treated and that she was some kind of victim and needed protection.  Why did the judge allow that display when no others were tolerated?

A win for the defense guaranteed no reversal on appeal and Judge Perry's record would remain unbroken.

I think he played a huge role in stacking the deck against the Prosecution whether intentional or not.

JMO and I realize very unpopular.

Not unpopular with me, Anna.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: July 12, 2011, 09:21:15 PM »

TIA

Yes, I also heard the NO answer.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: July 12, 2011, 09:24:16 PM »

I listened to the LE Press Conference today while I was at work.  I'm pretty sure the question was asked about any pictures of Caylee being under seal, and the answer was no.

TIA

I don't much believe Wendy Murphy's theory.  I also don't believe George murdered Caylee.

Whatever happened, it was Casey and it was likely intentional.

But I do usually respect Wendy Murphy's opinion and wonder where she is getting all this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: July 12, 2011, 09:25:14 PM »

When the judge wouldn't allow the prosecution to strike that juror, I think #3, that they wanted to twice, I was very suspicious. 

How could you possibly get a conviction when this juror says she cannot judge anybody?  And others said they did not want to be on the jury but the judge would not release them.

Why?

Also daily a member of the defense was allowed to comfort Casey, put a protective arm around her, hug her, pat her, etc. right in front of the jury planting the thought that this is how she should be treated and that she was some kind of victim and needed protection.  Why did the judge allow that display when no others were tolerated?

A win for the defense guaranteed no reversal on appeal and Judge Perry's record would remain unbroken.

I think he played a huge role in stacking the deck against the Prosecution whether intentional or not.

Not unpopular with me, Anna.
I noticed also and wondered about JP I liked him and read an interesting story on him but still all his threats to bozo and nothing coming of them, made me go hmmmm more then once
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: July 12, 2011, 09:27:19 PM »

TIA
I heard it, my vote is that Casey killed Caylee to get back at Cindy. and to get rid of her so she could have a "normal" life like her friends nothing to hold her down

Thanks Jazzy, I thought I heard right.  I've always thought the same as to why Casey killed Caylee.  I'll never forget Shirley Plesea's (Cindy's mom) statement...that she was afraid Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee. 

I'm having a hard time believing that the prosecution would have gone forward with the trial excluding such evidence if it exists.

jmo

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: July 12, 2011, 09:30:10 PM »

TIA

Thanks karenmamo!   

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: July 12, 2011, 09:31:52 PM »

TIA
MOO is if the prosecutors had pictures and internet searches pertaining to sex trafficking of Caylee you can bet Ashton and Linda would of had it in court
Thanks Jazzy, I thought I heard right.  I've always thought the same as to why Casey killed Caylee.  I'll never forget Shirley Plesea's (Cindy's mom) statement...that she was afraid Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee. 

I'm having a hard time believing that the prosecution would have gone forward with the trial excluding such evidence if it exists.

jmo
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: July 12, 2011, 09:32:55 PM »

TIA
MOO is if the prosecutors had pictures and internet searches pertaining to sex trafficking of Caylee you can bet Ashton and Linda would of had it in court

jmo
OOPs sorry got in ur box
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: July 12, 2011, 09:33:20 PM »

TIA

Yes I heard that too.

The ony photos that were not used in trial, as sanctioned by JP due to Baez sidebar argument, were the ones that Jose didn't want released of Casey...not Caylee.

Important to note..Casey was being phoned by Cindy constantly, per her firends whenever she was out late at night to get home and bring Caylee home.

I always thought when she left Ricardo's with Caylee that one evening it was to take her to Cindy ..who was probably blowing up her phone to get home.  According to all the friends..except Tony and his roomates.. whenever Casey was out Cindy would call and tell her to get home..rather Caylee was with her or not.  Cindy didn't approve of Casey's partying..she wanted Casey and Caylee home every night.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: July 12, 2011, 09:37:23 PM »

Why?

I believe that it was juror #4, Anna.  I think that Judge Perry was determined to get a jury seated as soon as possible; and he tolerated the various "game playing" by the defense so that there would be no mistrial.  It has resulted in a sad outcome in the long run.  jmo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: July 12, 2011, 09:41:36 PM »

TIA

jmo
OOPs sorry got in ur box

No problem, and I agree.   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: July 12, 2011, 09:47:59 PM »

TIA

Yes---I heard that also.   ::MonkeyCool           [ I gave up on Wendy Murphy's crediblity when she was so against the Duke LaCrosse boys ]
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: July 12, 2011, 09:52:22 PM »

TIA

Yes I heard that too.

The ony photos that were not used in trial, as sanctioned by JP due to Baez sidebar argument, were the ones that Jose didn't want released of Casey...not Caylee.

Important to note..Casey was being phoned by Cindy constantly, per her firends whenever she was out late at night to get home and bring Caylee home.

I always thought when she left Ricardo's with Caylee that one evening it was to take her to Cindy ..who was probably blowing up her phone to get home.  According to all the friends..except Tony and his roomates.. whenever Casey was out Cindy would call and tell her to get home..rather Caylee was with her or not.  Cindy didn't approve of Casey's partying..she wanted Casey and Caylee home every night.

Thanks Gypsy DD, I thought Casey probably took Caylee home too; but I did wonder when Casey went back to Ricardo's.  Maybe she made up some lie to go back, I don't know.  I sure hope that's what was going on.  I think it would have been very risky for Casey to have been pimping Caylee, she was with George and Cindy so much... I think they would have noticed something wrong with her.  Even if she was unconscious when abuse happened, there would be signs...I'll leave it at that.

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: July 12, 2011, 09:54:39 PM »

TIA

Yes---I heard that also.   ::MonkeyCool           [ I gave up on Wendy Murphy's crediblity when she was so against the Duke LaCrosse boys ]

I used to think she knew what she was talking about, but she lost me a while ago on this case.  Don't remember exactly what it was she said, but I thought...she's lost her freakin' mind!  lol

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: July 12, 2011, 09:56:08 PM »

I'm almost afraid to listen to Part 2 of Greta...I was SO mad last night.

But like a moth to a flame...   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.