April 19, 2024, 06:36:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360414 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: July 12, 2011, 11:43:58 PM »

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3210630

Musician ignites ‘Caylee’s Light’
Says song for slain Florida girl pays tribute to victims of violence

Tks...........beautiful song.
And his says this IS for Caylee NOT kc.
As we can see, this has NOT died down.....
Send the spiteful bitch to the North Pole.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: July 12, 2011, 11:46:28 PM »

I had a terrible dream last night about this. I NEVER dream at all. I can't tell you one dream I have had in 5 years or more. I saw KC beat Caylee to death. She was screaming and had the horrible face we have seen when she is angry. I saw her tape her face up but not because she wanted to suffocate her or use chloroform but because she broke her jaw so horribly it was dropping down and just hanging loose down on her neck. When she realized she was dead, she taped up that jaw because it was so horrible. There was blood but not a lot just big bruises and broken sockets where her eyes were. I kept hearing the defense say "there was no blood" - it was proved there was "no blood" which made me wonder after I woke up if KC had told them this happened and they were all afraid of blood spatters. There were no blood spatters because she beat her somewhere like a park area. I saw the place and it was close to a church. (almost behind it I think) She had pulled in there after her and Cindy had their fight and she left. Caylee kept crying for Cindy and would not shut up. KC had her out of the car walking some kind of a trail with trees that overhung it. That is where she killed her.

OMG TURBOTHINK that dream made all the hairs on my arm stand up and gave me chills. Wow what a dream.

And that tape was in her car already because after she taped up her jaw and face she then put her in the trunk on some kind of pieces of plastic. (almost like plastic bags from a store torn open and spread out.) Somehow in my mind I felt that was duct tape she had used at a party and left in her car and that was why it was still in her car.

I could be mistaken but the duct tape that she got for the no clothes party to tape the flag on herself came from Amy.  Your dream is going to stick with me for awhile. I too think she left the house that night with Caylee. I do not believe George and his story about seeing them leave the next day either. This is just so sad that we will never know what really happened.

I have NEVER believed that story George told from day one and maybe that played into that horrible dream. Did Amy say it came from her or did KC say that? Do you know?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: July 12, 2011, 11:49:04 PM »

GaryTuchmanCNN Gary Tuchman
Tonight, I talk to a juror in the Casey Anthony case. She has received hate mail and death threats, and she is shaken. #ac 360 #cnn

http://twitter.com/#!/GaryTuchmanCNN

But once again..if you have received death threats why are you allowing the press to come to your home..I mean once the press van is in the driveway everyone knows where you live and you are a Anthony juror..

Just like the man last night who says his wife left the state and quit her job because she was fearful..then why did he have an interview with the press at their home?  And why him..if the wife was the juror..

These people are too dumb for words..if I was afraid for my life..I wouldn't want people to know where I lived and I wouldn't want people in my general neighborhood to know I was on that jury, then they tell a friend, who tells a friend..so why invite the news people right to your frontdoor?

I agree, Gypsy. What's the answer? They're a village of morons.
I can't wait until the release the video of Casey reacting to the finding of Caylee's remains.
Then they'll really see what a mistake they made..Waste, huge waste. They should all donate their brains
to science so scientists can figure out what chromosome is missing in the lot of them.

There's always that one person who is known as  "the village idiot".
Pin(head)ellas County obviously has been cursed with 12 village idiots!

I'm certain none of the 12 cretins have brains in any of their skulls to donate to science........sh!t for brains is more likely.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: July 12, 2011, 11:50:33 PM »

I had a terrible dream last night about this. I NEVER dream at all. I can't tell you one dream I have had in 5 years or more. I saw KC beat Caylee to death. She was screaming and had the horrible face we have seen when she is angry. I saw her tape her face up but not because she wanted to suffocate her or use chloroform but because she broke her jaw so horribly it was dropping down and just hanging loose down on her neck. When she realized she was dead, she taped up that jaw because it was so horrible. There was blood but not a lot just big bruises and broken sockets where her eyes were. I kept hearing the defense say "there was no blood" - it was proved there was "no blood" which made me wonder after I woke up if KC had told them this happened and they were all afraid of blood spatters. There were no blood spatters because she beat her somewhere like a park area. I saw the place and it was close to a church. (almost behind it I think) She had pulled in there after her and Cindy had their fight and she left. Caylee kept crying for Cindy and would not shut up. KC had her out of the car walking some kind of a trail with trees that overhung it. That is where she killed her.

To quote from Fiddler on the Roof.."such a dark and horrible dream".

It didn't feel dark at the time - it was like I was watching a movie. A horror movie but like I was removed from any feeling. More like I was an ******* of history or something. Very weird.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: July 12, 2011, 11:51:49 PM »

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Lawmaker-Wants-Caylees-Law-in-Connecticut-125429238.html

Lawmaker Wants "Caylee's Law" in Connecticut
Bill would punish parents who don't report missing children right away.
 an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: July 12, 2011, 11:52:19 PM »

That was strange the word *******was blocked out.

We used to have a member/moderator by the name of *******.  That person had a meltdown in the forum and was banned.

He threatened to cause trouble if his name is mentioned in the forum.  He really can't do anything but it was just easier to filter out his name.  I know it seems silly but please don't override the filter, TIA
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:34:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: July 12, 2011, 11:54:38 PM »

HLN just reported that juror number 12 who works at Publix has left her home and retired from her job over the phone because she was so afraid how people would look at her.
Cry me a river!!!

Yeah..she retired early due to this?  Early retirement costs alot of dough..follow the money.

And she left the State..ah..who sent her on an expense paid trip to wherever? in retrn for hubby speaking out..since she's so scared..right..then why attract the press to your house FTLOG!

This whole jury thing has as many red flags as KC's stories did. Something is wrong and I do believe LE will find out what happened eventually.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: July 12, 2011, 11:56:34 PM »

Tonight, I talk to a juror in the Casey Anthony case. She has received hate mail and death threats, and she is shaken. #ac 360 #cnn

I just saw this interview and it was none other than Jennifer Ford. She claims she is getting lots of letters and if the first sentence says "shame on you" she rips them up.  How does she know if she is getting death threats if she is ripping them up?  She then goes on to say she is getting nasty posts on FB and it is probably from the same person who is writing her the letters, or there may be a small group of people.  She can not believe it is the majority of people that are angry.  She did not look shaken she looked arrogant, her voice did not quiver it was strong and pompous IMO. Guess she needed her 5 mins of face time today.     
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: July 12, 2011, 11:57:41 PM »

Katie Couric Opens Up About Her New Talk Show (Q&A)
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Disney/ABC TV Group president Anne Sweeney joins Couric to discuss the talk show, the news offerings and what her next act will -- and won't -- entail.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/katie-couric-opens-up-her-195166

Contact info:
Anne Sweeney, President
ABC Entertainment
500 S. Buena Vista St
Burbank, CA 91521-4551
(818) 560-1000 or
(212) 456-7777
E-Mail ABC  netaudr@abc.com
Website  http://abc.go.com/

took this from a previous post

I have tried to send two emails now to the email listed but it bounced back twice...anyone else have that problem?  I even went and looked for a different email address and I always get the one listed above.  Hmmm...could they have changed it because of all of the responses or is it just mine?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: July 12, 2011, 11:59:20 PM »

But once again..if you have received death threats why are you allowing the press to come to your home..I mean once the press van is in the driveway everyone knows where you live and you are a Anthony juror..

Just like the man last night who says his wife left the state and quit her job because she was fearful..then why did he have an interview with the press at their home?  And why him..if the wife was the juror..

These people are too dumb for words..if I was afraid for my life..I wouldn't want people to know where I lived and I wouldn't want people in my general neighborhood to know I was on that jury, then they tell a friend, who tells a friend..so why invite the news people right to your frontdoor?

I agree, Gypsy. What's the answer? They're a village of morons.
I can't wait until the release the video of Casey reacting to the finding of Caylee's remains.
Then they'll really see what a mistake they made..Waste, huge waste. They should all donate their brains
to science so scientists can figure out what chromosome is missing in the lot of them.

There's always that one person who is known as  "the village idiot".
Pin(head)ellas County obviously has been cursed with 12 village idiots!

I'm certain none of the 12 cretins have brains in any of their skulls to donate to science........sh!t for brains is more likely.
I'm SO reminded of "The Jerk":

Don't call that dog "lifesaver;" call him "shithead."

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: July 13, 2011, 12:01:49 AM »

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Disney/ABC TV Group president Anne Sweeney joins Couric to discuss the talk show, the news offerings and what her next act will -- and won't -- entail.

Contact info:
Anne Sweeney, President
ABC Entertainment
500 S. Buena Vista St
Burbank, CA 91521-4551
(818) 560-1000 or
(212) 456-7777

I have tried to send two emails now to the email listed but it bounced back twice...anyone else have that problem?  I even went and looked for a different email address and I always get the one listed above.  Hmmm...could they have changed it because of all of the responses or is it just mine?

I think they are rejecting emails...if so, that makes me angrier...
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1131 on: July 13, 2011, 12:01:52 AM »

Can these people be that stupid or pushed into making a decision they didn't want to?  These were not high dollar job earners and I'll bet lived paycheck to paycheck and had to juggle that!  I'm wondering if DT didn't plan on picking people who would need to get home soon as expected and then Bozo drrraaaaggggg out everything forcing them to make the wrong decision so they would not be held over by voting guilty?  Smart move if so, hate to say it!

This makes me wish they'd have actually went to the homeless shelter next door.  Getting three-squares at fine restaurants, unlimited entertainment, and a "vacation" at an upscale resort -- this trial could have went 'til New Year's with deliberations.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: July 13, 2011, 12:06:28 AM »

I don't know if this has been discussed..but Cindy will not be prosecuted for perjury.  WTH?  How do these people keep getting off?  Dang!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: July 13, 2011, 12:07:28 AM »

Contact info:
Anne Sweeney, President
ABC Entertainment
500 S. Buena Vista St
Burbank, CA 91521-4551
(818) 560-1000 or
(212) 456-7777

I found these to ABC:

ABC e-mails:

Anne Sweeney, President, ABC/Disney - Anne.x.Sweeney@disney.com (Frons boss)

anne.x.sweeney@abc.com
anne.x.sweeney@disney.com
anne.x.sweeney@email.disney.com

ellie.stockwell@disney.com (Sweeney's assistant)

Brian Frons, President ABC Daytime -

brian.frons@abc.com
brian.frons@disney.com
brian.frons@email.disney.com

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: July 13, 2011, 12:08:14 AM »

Contact info:
Anne Sweeney, President
ABC Entertainment
500 S. Buena Vista St
Burbank, CA 91521-4551
(818) 560-1000 or
(212) 456-7777

I think they are rejecting emails...if so, that makes me angrier...
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error.

Here is a different email address that did not bounce back:
Anne.x.Sweeney@email.Disney.com

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: July 13, 2011, 12:09:16 AM »

thanks Northern Rose, I saw your post after I posted mine. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: July 13, 2011, 12:10:50 AM »

thanks Northern Rose, I saw your post after I posted mine. 
Anne Sweeney, President
ABC Entertainment
818-569-7700 Anne Sweeney's direct voicemail

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: July 13, 2011, 12:11:44 AM »

This whole jury thing has as many red flags as KC's stories did. Something is wrong and I do believe LE will find out what happened eventually.

TURBO

It is my hope that behind the scenes an investigation into jury tampering in the Casey Anthony trial is being conducted and ... the dots are being connected but ... Yuri Melich's words in the press conference indicated that although the jury's verdict may not have been popular ... it had to be respected.  Melich stated that he was now moving on to other cases ... other victims.

My position is ... what's the point if the jury process of the justice system is knowlngly flawed and ... there is no attempt to fix it.  Without protocols being established ... another Caylee will be denied justice by another runaway jury ... another Casey will not be held accountable.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
9:05 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: July 13, 2011, 12:15:31 AM »

I don't know if this has been discussed..but Cindy will not be prosecuted for perjury.  WTH?  How do these people keep getting off?  Dang!

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28524511/detail.html?treets=orl&tid=26510541284813&tml=orl_break&tmi=orl_break_1_03240107122011&ts=H

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A spokeswoman for the District Attorney's Office told WESH 2 News on Tuesday that Cindy Anthony will not face criminal perjury charges.
The word came just hours after top investigators who looked into Caylee Anthony's disappearance and death spoke about their work for the first time since Casey Anthony was found not guilty of first-degree murd

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28524511/detail.html#ixzz1RvPkTp3K

The luck of the Anthony's.

Why?  Is it something akin to the Aruban Justice System where family members of the defendant are afford a free pass to obstruct the investigation.

Janet

+++++

The Abrams Report’ - July 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: July 13, 2011, 12:16:22 AM »

I didn't say it.  Wendy Murphy did but I did always wonder where Casey took Caylee in the middle of the night like that.

It doesn't sound nearly so crazy in the article Wendy has at that website.

Lord help me, I think I am going to be sick.  This sounds so plausible now,   Could Casey really have been pimping out Caylee??
Two things that have not sat right with me for a long time is that Caylee was never sick, never went to the doctor.  Could that be because the Anthony's knew they could not take Caylee to the doctor because the doctor would know something was happening to that baby.  If Caylee was ill Cindy could have brought home medicine for her, but I wonder if Caylee ever got any of her vaccines.
The other thing that has bothered me is in the video of Caylee's 2nd BD I believe, they guy with the karaoke machine is singer a Neil Diamond song to her..."Girl, you'll be a woman soon".  Not a song that I have ever heard sung at a baby's party.  Sorry, don't have a link to that video.
Did anyone remember that there was a sex-crimes detective on the case at the beginning?

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.