April 18, 2024, 11:26:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360380 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: July 13, 2011, 12:16:49 AM »

Foreman: vote started as 10-2 to acquit Anthony
Report: Casey will live in disguise after release

TAMPA - The foreman of the jury that acquitted Casey Anthony said he was "stunned" when the prosecution rested its case. He criticized prosecutor Jeff Ashton for his behavior and comments during the trial.

::snipping2::

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/pinellas/foreman%3A-vote-started-as-10-2-to-acquit-anthony-07122011
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: July 13, 2011, 12:16:51 AM »

Popping in for a quick check. Good evening, all! Just wondering if LE finds evidence of jury tampering/payout, could the payees and the payer be prosecuted?  I know the verdict cannot be overturned and KC cannot be retried.  However, I have yet to see if the payer or the jury members could be jailed.

On a side note, Juror 11's interview was very telling.  Twice he let slip in his language how much he resented having to view the evidence...you know, the evidence he said there was none of. His comment was "we were forced...." and he didn't take any profession that would cause him to have to look at pictures like those he had to look at ("That stays with you."-pictures of Caylee).  I do not feel one ounce of sympathy for him or the jurors.  Listen, few people (if any) volunteer to look at pictures of a crime scene, the victim, or remains.  But he knew going in that would likely be required.  I wouldn't want to look either, but I would look and carefully too because it's my responsibility as a juror and my responsibility to the victim .  IMO, the foreman was angry that he had to do such things...angry at the State Attorneys, angry at LE. What's interesting is that he was not the least bit angry, however, at Casey Anthony or the DT. His glowing review of Baez and the DT tell me that he was looking to stick it to the State.  IMO, he resented jury duty, resented being sequestered, resented his "loss of freedom", resented having to study the evidence...so he just decided not to. IMO, he decided to get back at the State and LE by voting not guilty.  I wouldn't be too surprised if Juror 11 hasn't always had a problem with authority, either.  The fact the he could not coherently and concisely verbalize his reasons for his vote, despite having 2 weeks to consider and plan his response to the public, further solidifies my suspicions.  As for any juror crying, as someone else said, those tears are for themselves because they know they dumped Caylee all over again and they have to live with it.  All my own opinion.
Hope you all have a good evening!  Take Care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: July 13, 2011, 12:20:33 AM »

Van Susteren's attorney credentials helps her land interview with jury foreman

For Fox News anchor Greta Van Susteren, getting an interview with the jury foreman from the Casey Anthony trial required persistence, chance and a fateful recommendation.

The man, known publicly as Juror No. 11, had decided to speak to a national TV outlet. He also wanted to speak with someone who was a lawyer, and HLN personality Nancy Grace — a former prosecutor who has called the jury "kooky" and the verdict a "miscarriage of justice" — clearly was out.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/van-susterens-attorney-credentials-helps-her-land-interview-with-jury/1180205
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1143 on: July 13, 2011, 12:22:22 AM »

Wow! Wendy Murphy on JVM just said that George Anthony should sue juror #11 for coming out in his interview and pretty much accusing George of murder with no facts to back him up....chitz getting deep!

Did anyone else hear Wendy Murphy say she thought Casey was "pimping" Caylee?  I have been waiting for someone else to comment on that as I think I must be hearing things.

Yes!  I was driving home from work and had it on the radio.  I missed the beginning.  She said something about photos being sealed and THAT is why ICA could not make a phone call for 31 days.  I couldn't figure it out as I didn't hear the whole thing.

Yuri Melich states that there are no sealed images of Caylee Marie.

Janet

+++++

10:25
http://www.wftv.com/video/28525263/index.html

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: July 13, 2011, 12:23:50 AM »

Here is the picture of "the beautiful woman" with bozo at the airport. I feel sure this is his wife from the other pictures I have seen.  I wish someone could send these to KC so she can see that she will NEVER compete with this woman.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1145 on: July 13, 2011, 12:24:04 AM »

Wow! Wendy Murphy on JVM just said that George Anthony should sue juror #11 for coming out in his interview and pretty much accusing George of murder with no facts to back him up....chitz getting deep!

Did anyone else hear Wendy Murphy say she thought Casey was "pimping" Caylee?  I have been waiting for someone else to comment on that as I think I must be hearing things.

Yes!  I was driving home from work and had it on the radio.  I missed the beginning.  She said something about photos being sealed and THAT is why ICA could not make a phone call for 31 days.  I couldn't figure it out as I didn't hear the whole thing.

Yuri Melich states that there are no sealed images of Caylee Marie.

Janet

+++++

10:25
http://www.wftv.com/video/28525263/index.html

Thank you , Janet.  If Yuri says it, I believe it.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1146 on: July 13, 2011, 12:24:39 AM »

Don't hit me!!!

I have mixed feeling in regards to this lawsuit.  TES thrives on donations.  In other words ... the $112,000 belongs to donors who contributed ... some big time ... towards the search for Caylee Anthony ... not TES.  If a lawsuit is successful ... will designated donations be returned upon request?

IMO

Janet
I don't understand?  Why, if someone donated money to TES to find a missing child, they would that person want it back? 

Are you talking someone who just donated specifically to find Caylee? 

I couldn't imagine anyone who cared enough to donate (even specifically for Caylee or any other specific child) that wouldn't care if their money went towards finding any other child?

I think the idea of TES having to return money to specific people is unwarranted.  I don't care who they use my money to search for.
I donated money to TES while they were searching for Caylee and I would like to see them sue them and get the money.  I know TES/Tim Miller will use the $$$ wisely so I don't want the money back.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: July 13, 2011, 12:25:07 AM »

Popping in for a quick check. Good evening, all! Just wondering if LE finds evidence of jury tampering/payout, could the payees and the payer be prosecuted?  I know the verdict cannot be overturned and KC cannot be retried.  However, I have yet to see if the payer or the jury members could be jailed.

On a side note, Juror 11's interview was very telling.  Twice he let slip in his language how much he resented having to view the evidence...you know, the evidence he said there was none of. His comment was "we were forced...." and he didn't take any profession that would cause him to have to look at pictures like those he had to look at ("That stays with you."-pictures of Caylee).  I do not feel one ounce of sympathy for him or the jurors.  Listen, few people (if any) volunteer to look at pictures of a crime scene, the victim, or remains.  But he knew going in that would likely be required.  I wouldn't want to look either, but I would look and carefully too because it's my responsibility as a juror and my responsibility to the victim .  IMO, the foreman was angry that he had to do such things...angry at the State Attorneys, angry at LE. What's interesting is that he was not the least bit angry, however, at Casey Anthony or the DT. His glowing review of Baez and the DT tell me that he was looking to stick it to the State.  IMO, he resented jury duty, resented being sequestered, resented his "loss of freedom", resented having to study the evidence...so he just decided not to. IMO, he decided to get back at the State and LE by voting not guilty.  I wouldn't be too surprised if Juror 11 hasn't always had a problem with authority, either.  The fact the he could not coherently and concisely verbalize his reasons for his vote, despite having 2 weeks to consider and plan his response to the public, further solidifies my suspicions.  As for any juror crying, as someone else said, those tears are for themselves because they know they dumped Caylee all over again and they have to live with it.  All my own opinion.

I too could sense the resentment...very odd. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1148 on: July 13, 2011, 12:25:47 AM »

That was strange the word xxxxx was blocked out.

That word was also the "nic" of a former member, mod, and trouble maker to put it kindly.
The word doesn't show up for a reason, email klaas if you need more info.

We used to have a member/moderator by the name of *******.  That person had a meltdown in the forum and was banned.

He threatened to cause trouble if his name is mentioned in the forum.  He really can't do anything but it was just easier to filter out his name.  I know it seems silly but please don't override the filter, TIA

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:36:35 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: July 13, 2011, 12:28:14 AM »

That was strange the word xxxxxx was blocked out.

That word was also the "nic" of a former member, mod, and trouble maker to put it kindly.
The word doesn't show up for a reason, email klaas if you need more info.

Oh yeah, I remember that but it never occurred to me that was the reason until you said it. Thanks.
We used to have a member/moderator by the name of *******.  That person had a meltdown in the forum and was banned.

He threatened to cause trouble if his name is mentioned in the forum.  He really can't do anything but it was just easier to filter out his name.  I know it seems silly but please don't override the filter, TIA
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:37:22 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1150 on: July 13, 2011, 12:29:35 AM »

There's always that one person who is known as  "the village idiot".
Pin(head)ellas County obviously has been cursed with 12 village idiots!

We lived in Pinellas county for several years so although we rolled our eyes and said "that figures" when it happened...that said.

This is America.  When do you EVER get 12 people to agree to ANYTHING down to the very final, tiny little detail - much less have them all focused in on all the exact same tiny little things without ever having the bigger picture in view, and regardless of how much other testimony / evidence was submitted - to only have it all regurgitated back exactly the same after the fact by each one?

You never hear eye-witness accounts of robberies that match.  You go to a wedding or conference and get offered "the chicken or the fish" in addition to the main menu item.  You go to Taco Bell and can get Long John Silvers or KFC because no one can agree in the drive-thru.  We've seen Coke flip to New Coke to be like Pepsi because of that age-old fight, and then quickly back again to Classic because people really are one or the other.  Wendy's added in a vanilla Frosty because some people just couldn't hack chocolate after all those years apparently.  Almond Joy's got nuts - Mounds don't.  My best friend and I are identical twins split at birth and every little idiosyncrasy that makes us who we are to the very core...they're all the same (including silly little things like loving salsa but hating tomatoes to having the same favorite pair of shoes we each bought in separate states 5 years before we even knew each other)...but I live and breathe college football and she would rather gouge her eyes out than watch a single play.  You're Apple or PC.  You're liberal or conservative.  You're a meat-eater or vegetarian / vegan.  You're Target or Wal Mart.  You're Letterman or Leno.  CNN or FOXNews.  Honda or Volkswagen / Ford or Chevy.

You put 12 people together because their life experiences will vary.  Their religious beliefs will vary.  Their educations will vary.  Their families (or lack of) will vary.  Their incomes will vary.  Their opinions on crime and punishment will vary.  And out of that difference is supposed to come one collective voice of reason and judgment.

Yet every time these people open their mouths, I feel like they took the opening and closing statements of Baez and just Tweeted it back to us in 140 characters or less.  THAT was the trial to them.  They didn't even bother cranking out the Cliff's Notes.

My husband and I spent more time on the Internet picking a 15th anniversary 3-day vacation destination than these people spent deliberating during a murder trial - a murder trial of a CHILD.  We actually read reviews on Travelocity for that vacation.  They didn't look at a single piece of evidence or read back a single passage of testimony.

Does not compute.  And most likely never will.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: July 13, 2011, 12:30:05 AM »

http://healthland.time.com/2011/07/11/cayleys-law-crime-fighter-or-more-grief-for-mourning-parents-and-troubled-teens/

Why States Should Think Twice About Caylee's Law

By Maia Szalavitz Monday, July 11, 2011 | 29 Comments

With Casey Anthony having been found not guilty of the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, outraged Americans are seeking other routes to justice and hoping to prevent similar cases.

About half a million people have already signed an online petition calling for a federal law — Caylee's Law — to make it a felony if parents fail to report the death of a child within an hour, or fail to report a missing child within a day. Legislators in at least five states, including Florida where Anthony was tried, are working on introducing similar bills.

The highlighted above tells me this author hasn't a clue

O-M-G "think twice" ?!?!?!? What is wrong with people? Did a "troubled teen" write that article?

Good grief-I don't even know where to start here, to compare a troubled teen with a 2 year old is dumb on too many levels. First of all I doubt any city has enough LE to spend a whole lot of time prosecuting parents with an unreported missing "troubled teen." Often those teens get reported by desperate parents, in hopes LE will sweep in and fix the problem and often LE is too busy to deal with them even then unless there's a crime involved.

Like posted speed limits, driving over the posted speed limit is illegal but it doesn't guarantee a speeding ticket, however if one's proven their speeding was what caused a wreck, then it's one more added charge to stack on.

From what I've read this law gives parents incentive to not pull a kc Anthony and LE leverage in situations that normally their hands were tied. LE isn't gonna be knocking door to door doing head counts daily. But they may ask to see a child, if they're called to a house where abuse was previously questioned, or where a known troubled teen lives and if that accused parent fails to produce a healthy kid asap, they might be asked to prove they reported them missing, no more "bad kid, haven't seen 'em for days" crap.  Or if a child, 0-17 is found dead but hadn't even been reported missing, someone's in BIG trouble and the death already looks linked to the parent who failed to report them gone. 

Unless I missed something this law is aimed at the kc type parents, the idiots who fail to report their kids missing because they have something to hide.  I'm sure LE understands there's a big difference between an unreported missing "troubled teen" that shows up whenever they feel like it and an unreported missing teen that has just been found beaten with broken bones and cigarette burns on the family property.
As for 2 year olds, any parent I personally know would report them missing within minutes of discovering them gone-hopefully LE never gives a parent a pass for failing to report their toddler missing for 24 hours.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: July 13, 2011, 12:33:23 AM »

There's always that one person who is known as  "the village idiot".
Pin(head)ellas County obviously has been cursed with 12 village idiots!

We lived in Pinellas county for several years so although we rolled our eyes and said "that figures" when it happened...that said.

This is America.  When do you EVER get 12 people to agree to ANYTHING down to the very final, tiny little detail - much less have them all focused in on all the exact same tiny little things without ever having the bigger picture in view, and regardless of how much other testimony / evidence was submitted - to only have it all regurgitated back exactly the same after the fact by each one?

You never hear eye-witness accounts of robberies that match.  You go to a wedding or conference and get offered "the chicken or the fish" in addition to the main menu item.  You go to Taco Bell and can get Long John Silvers or KFC because no one can agree in the drive-thru.  We've seen Coke flip to New Coke to be like Pepsi because of that age-old fight, and then quickly back again to Classic because people really are one or the other.  Wendy's added in a vanilla Frosty because some people just couldn't hack chocolate after all those years apparently.  Almond Joy's got nuts - Mounds don't.  My best friend and I are identical twins split at birth and every little idiosyncrasy that makes us who we are to the very core...they're all the same (including silly little things like loving salsa but hating tomatoes to having the same favorite pair of shoes we each bought in separate states 5 years before we even knew each other)...but I live and breathe college football and she would rather gouge her eyes out than watch a single play.  You're Apple or PC.  You're liberal or conservative.  You're a meat-eater or vegetarian / vegan.  You're Target or Wal Mart.  You're Letterman or Leno.  CNN or FOXNews.  Honda or Volkswagen / Ford or Chevy.

You put 12 people together because their life experiences will vary.  Their religious beliefs will vary.  Their educations will vary.  Their families (or lack of) will vary.  Their incomes will vary.  Their opinions on crime and punishment will vary.  And out of that difference is supposed to come one collective voice of reason and judgment.

Yet every time these people open their mouths, I feel like they took the opening and closing statements of Baez and just Tweeted it back to us in 140 characters or less.  THAT was the trial to them.  They didn't even bother cranking out the Cliff's Notes.

My husband and I spent more time on the Internet picking a 15th anniversary 3-day vacation destination than these people spent deliberating during a murder trial - a murder trial of a CHILD.  We actually read reviews on Travelocity for that vacation.  They didn't look at a single piece of evidence or read back a single passage of testimony.

Does not compute.  And most likely never will.

Great post and very accurate as to the jury. I really believe something was amiss because like you said they ALL are using the same "talking points" like you hear in a political campaign where cheat sheets are provided each week to the talking heads who have TV interviews.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: July 13, 2011, 12:33:52 AM »

Here is the picture of "the beautiful woman" with bozo at the airport. I feel sure this is his wife from the other pictures I have seen.  I wish someone could send these to KC so she can see that she will NEVER compete with this woman.

Yes -- she is HOT! I am so reminded of the "Sesame Street" song: ................. 'one of these things doesn't go together, one of these things just doesn't belong' ..

How did Bozo EVER get that?!?!?!?! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: July 13, 2011, 12:34:38 AM »

great post that made me go hmmmmmm.  Remember when they passed the cheese package to the jurors and at least one of them smelled it.  Yup it was Juror 11 aka all knowning foreman who did come across as very resentfull about being forced to view the evidence.  Wonder who pushed his face into the cheese package to make him smell it?   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10898.msg1415019#msg1415019
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
During sidebar jurors are passing evidence around. Juror 11 just smelled it. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1155 on: July 13, 2011, 12:35:13 AM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/van-susterens-attorney-credentials-helps-her-land-interview-with-jury/1180205

And even though TV producers have been scrambling for days in Pinellas County — working hard to secure interviews with jurors whose identities have been kept secret by the court — Van Susteren said their names were hardly unknown to the army of bookers representing network morning and cable news shows.

"Every single juror has a friend or relative and co-worker who knows they served on the jury and they're talking," said the host. "Sometimes we're tripping over each other at these people's homes, because everybody knows."

Everybody but the general public,
which has largely objected to the jury's not-guilty finding for Anthony, a young mother who waited a month to report her 2-year-old daughter Caylee missing and lied to police.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1156 on: July 13, 2011, 12:39:46 AM »

I got to give you all a ton of credit.  You are all reading/listening to everything, every morsel.  I cannot stomach any of it.  I was reading a story about a murder/suicide from the UK and it had in the middle of the article, links about Cindy and George getting death threats and another one, I forget about what.  I could not even finish the article I was reading.  I cannot look at anything the DT has to say or these idiot jurors. 

DT professional?  On what freaking planet? 

I just cannot do it.  I cannot believe that 12/17 people felt this DT was professional, but Linda/Jeff/George were not?  How in the world did this happen?  How did the State not see this in jury selection? 

I am so lost.  Maybe some day I will be able to read/listen to this crap, but my heart is still very broken right now.

So for now, I will continue to just think of poor Caylee and her horrible life with that family and how she must be so happy now that she does not have to deal with them, and pray for either A.  An awakening from somebody to do the right thing for Caylee.  B.  Somebody to take justice that was stolen from Caylee from KC, and the entire A family, the DT and those jurors.  C.  I completely forget how I wasted 3 years of my life praying for Caylee for nothing and can move on and not care about this circus freak show. 

On a side note, got 2 emails from I assume governors/government in my state, WV, about Caylee's law and they both said they were seriously considering it.  Not sure how they got my email address though.  I would imagine from me signing the petition. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1157 on: July 13, 2011, 12:39:58 AM »

Catch y'all later monkeys...going to do a few chores and listen to the pc later on this evening.I am really getting tired of people saying I need to respect the jury's verdict.Respect is earned in my opinion and this jury did not earn any respect from me and I will never respect their verdict!
ITA!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: July 13, 2011, 12:40:57 AM »

another blast from the trial past.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10898.msg1415036#msg1415036
anthonycase WOFL
Some smelled it 3,15,14 12, 11,10. 3 made funny face like it smelled. 11 went in for a second whiff. #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/anthonycase

Seems like the evidence was clearly so disturbing that through some magical thinking and sudden loss of control of his neck muscles (twice) his head bobbed the cheese package two times.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1159 on: July 13, 2011, 12:42:15 AM »

Karma!  I said this a while back and someone just brought it up again about Casey turning against Bozo!  I think he has shielded her so long and the DOC staff treated her so nice that I don't really think she understands to what degree of hatred 99% of the population has for her!  When she gets out and can't come and go without a SWAT escort to protect her (not) she will keep demanding more and more help from Bozo and he will tire of it!  Funds will dry up cause I really don't see Hollywood, book deals and agents with projects in hand beating their doors down!  When he refuses or angers her she will turn on him and accuse him of molesting her, making her look bad cause he wouldn't let her testify, etc., you get my drift.  Do I care?  Hell naw!  Do I want it to happen?  Hell yeah!  Couldn't think of a nicer set of folks to lock horns, evil horns that is! CMA, I wish you nothing but misery, 24 chloroformed hours in a trunk in July heat with duct tape around all airways, triple bagged!  I gotta stop! My hubby said I'm starting to scare him.  Don't worry, he's never, ever watched my crime stuff or read here but couldn't miss the trial on tv in the am while I was reading SM and was all for Caylee!  He teared up when I showed hime the replay of the verdict.  I'm sorry Caylee!  

I saw the quasi interview in Minn. where he was trying to be incognito and what was funny is everyone kept talking about the beautiful woman with him who was either his girlfriend or his wife. I think it was his wife, someone should send KC that interview where everyone is raving about how beautiful she is.

I have noticed his wife is traveling with him all the time now. I think his wife will put the slam down on a lot of contact with KC once she gets out and you know that is going to put her into a rage. It is just a matter of time until she goes after him.  

That's what I think too!  There is no way in hell his wife is going to offer her a place to stay. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.