March 29, 2024, 06:30:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 358545 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2011, 02:19:51 PM »

I didn't like this woman when she came out of the woodworks, but the more I read the more I know that Casey can not be tried again, we all know GA and Cindy or Lee will not come forward with a civil suite. And we know, not just anyone can file a suite cause if that's the case we all would file one. I also know that this would be the only way to stop Casey from profiting off of Caylee. But that wont stop others from profitting so only answer is to not buy watch anything to do with none of them ever.

Since this verdict happened I have searched many web sites praying for some loophole that would get her to be retried, each idea fells, As heart breaking as it is we will just have to put it all in god's hands and let him seek the justice for Caylee, cause our justice system sure did fell her, and god knows how many others it will fell in the future.

One of the scariest things is how will this case effect justice for Zahra they only found bones also. We need to get rid of the double jeopardy law in cases like this, or a new law that  if there is strong enough evidence like in this case then it can be retried in the supreme courts. I don't know my belief in the legal justice system is really shot, it has left an emptiness inside of me that is hard to explain.

Wait a sec... Casey can still profit from anything to do with Csylee. Anything she wants. I do believe there will be civil suits against her, but it won't keep her from profitting off of Caylee. She was her mother. She was acquitted. She has her rights back as of the 17th. What the civil case will do is sue her for reimbursement of moneys lost, maybe even pain & suffering...but what'll happen is she will be found liable for a certain dollar figure and all moneys coming into her will be garnished until the fines are fulfilled. It could be a million dollars.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2011, 02:21:15 PM »

HLN showing interview with Ann Finnel, says she doesn't think Casey knows what happened to Caylee after the drowning! What? Defense laid out a scenerio detailing how George took her and he's the one who disgarded Caylee in the woods, now not even Casey know? Hmm, where did you get that story from then? Thin air? Hope the jury members are paying attention THIS time! JMO
Good Lord ~ Finnel is delusional, at best .  ugh.

AND Mumbles flipping Mason said, earlier this morning on HLN, "I don't know anything beyond she [Caylee] drowned in the pool. I don't think Casey knows what happened beyond that."

The defense team presented a full case of damning statements and accusations. Were they perjuring themselves? It sounds like to me.

I want them (DT) to explain why they used thousands of JAC money to investigate Kronk and the TES volunteers. Why would they need to do that if it was a simple accident that freakin snoballed out of control?  Even if they thought it was a good idea to have a body snatcher/mover/storer thrown in the mix, why did they need all that money to determine that he was "morally bankrupt".  JAC should inquire on that, so Baez had over 300k in the coffers plus the JAC money to defend an accident?
ITA.  Put up or shutup.  If they're going to stick with this story then they need to pay TES, LE agencies, and every dime of the trial costs back.  Otherwise, don't make asinine comments like this.  geesh

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2011, 02:23:04 PM »

HLN showing interview with Ann Finnel, says she doesn't think Casey knows what happened to Caylee after the drowning! What? Defense laid out a scenerio detailing how George took her and he's the one who disgarded Caylee in the woods, now not even Casey know? Hmm, where did you get that story from then? Thin air? Hope the jury members are paying attention THIS time! JMO

AND Mumbles flipping Mason said, earlier this morning on HLN, "I don't know anything beyond she [Caylee] drowned in the pool. I don't think Casey knows what happened beyond that."

The defense team presented a full case of damning statements and accusations. Were they perjuring themselves? It sounds like to me.

I want them (DT) to explain why they used thousands of JAC money to investigate Kronk and the TES volunteers. Why would they need to do that if it was a simple accident that freakin snoballed out of control?  Even if they thought it was a good idea to have a body snatcher/mover/storer thrown in the mix, why did they need all that money to determine that he was "morally bankrupt".  JAC should inquire on that, so Baez had over 300k in the coffers plus the JAC money to defend an accident?

They'll just say they didn't know it was an accident until Casey told them this past Spring. They're despicable.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2011, 02:24:18 PM »

Monkeys

I understand how you think, BUT...

Could she file a wrongful death suit for more money if she is the rightful grandparent? 

I am not a Legal Beagle Smile IF you are taking a DNA test it is to prove something, for some reason.  Someone must be

advising her.

Her attorney is advising her.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2011, 02:24:50 PM »

About 30 minutes ago on HLN, Jane Valez finally said something worth repeating. Cindy's cooing about how "beautiful" Casey looked at sentencing and Cindy's going to the jail, uninvited and being turned away by Casey, shows just how much Cindy continues to be in denial.

I know Cindy is wacky and all that, but what kind of mother walks into the courtroom for the DP verdict, which by all accounts was going to be guilty, and is cooing about how beautiful she looked?  Cindy was smiling and so was Baez in his oh so funny video in the hallway, so was Mason and Baez at the DT table.....it really makes my mind go to jury tampering somehow.
This case should have been a lock for guilty, to have all the major players acting like it was just another day defies all reason. Even they couldn't have counted on the jury being stupid or lazy. Now maybe they somehow got the verdict prior to it being said aloud in court and that accounts for their behavior but...I'm hoping that at the least some investigation into it happens.

Me too!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2011, 02:27:20 PM »

Considering the alleged grandmother of Caylee Marie Anthony supports the verdict handed down by the jury ... what would be the basis of a civil suit.

Janet

+++++

Caylee Anthony's 'grandmother' reacts to verdict
Jul 5, 2011 9:46pm

Casey Anthony of Florida has been found not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter.

There is a Massachusetts connection to this story. Donna MacLean of Rutland claims to be Caylee Anthony's grandmother.

"I was really happy for her. I just started crying for her. I felt for her, I really did," says MacLean.

Donna MacLean may be a thousands of miles away from the courtroom drama in Orlando, but sitting in her Rutland, Massachusetts home, she is emotionally torn.

"I always felt she was innocent, I did," says MacLean.

Maclean says she is almost certain her now-deceased son, Michael Duggan, is Caylee Anthony's father. As Caylee's grandmother she says she's devastated she'll never meet the little girl, but stands by Casey Anthony.

"I feel bad for her, I don't even think she's had time to grieve," says MacLean.

<snipped>

http://www.necn.com/07/05/11/bNew-England-bCaylee-Anthonys-grandmothe/landing.html?blockID=539397&feedID=4206

So now Caylee has no one

It appears that Caylee has no family advocate who would be willing and ... who is in a legal position to challenge the injustice of the jury's verdict.

Janet

+++++

Another 34 Years to Go

Aruba Admission
Tuesday, August 23, 2005

<snipped>

TWITTY: I met him (Prime Minister Oduber) in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2011, 02:29:07 PM »

Well Donna MacLean can always let Casey come live with her and rob her blind

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2011, 02:29:32 PM »

After the verdict, I had to step away for a few days. 

I was optimistic the jury would see through all the bullchit and find her guilty.

I was stunned by their decision. 

With all the resources that have gone into this case, the time involved and the process of selecting these specific people for the jury, I am still stunned.

However, I am not going to give up.  I am not taking the stance that justice is DENIED.  I am of the opinion that Justice is DELAYED.

The world is a very big place, unlike the small, secure cell of which Casey has been accustomed to.  Every day, for the rest of her life, she will have to look over her shoulder- there are disturbed people out there who aren't people looking for an autograph or friendly chat. 
I certainly wouldn't want to live like that, I'm sure none of you do either.

John Lennon sang about peace and love and yet, someone took him out as they've taken out so many people in history.

Who knows in the grand scheme of things what the future holds for Casey. 
The actions Casey has chosen by brutally murdering Caylee, leave a large debt according to the laws of cause and effect- Karma. 

People are imagining all kinds of things- Casey be a millionaire, a celebrity. 
If she ever does make any money, I hope it goes back to the state of Florida and the numerous agencies and individuals who helped search for Caylee.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2011, 02:30:00 PM »

They'll just say they didn't know it was an accident until Casey told them this past Spring. They're despicable.

ummm... you're right.....but I wish that I hadn't been so stunned and angry after this happened because I could swear in some interview Mason or one of them made some blanket statement that this (accident) premise was their focus all along.  He's talked out his wahzoo since the verdict came down and half the time I felt like he didn't know which version of events he was talking about.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2011, 02:34:03 PM »

However she might be the only one to do a civil trial for Caylee against Casey as I do not that that Cindy, George or Lee would do one against Casey and this lady would be next of kin. sort of like the trial in the OJ murders when Ron Goldman's sisters did it for Ron and won.

The attorney is famous and is the one for Beth Holloway. Please, some monkey help me with the name... good looking, intelligent, professional guy.

John Q. Kelly?

I could be wrong but ... I don't think John Q. Kelly is representing Donna MacLean.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2011, 02:36:56 PM »

However she might be the only one to do a civil trial for Caylee against Casey as I do not that that Cindy, George or Lee would do one against Casey and this lady would be next of kin. sort of like the trial in the OJ murders when Ron Goldman's sisters did it for Ron and won.

The attorney is famous and is the one for Beth Holloway. Please, some monkey help me with the name... good looking, intelligent, professional guy.

John Q. Kelly?

I could be wrong but ... I don't think John Q. Kelly is representing Donna MacLean.

Janet

Cook rings a bell but I may be confused. I forget the civil trial, just remember the outcome.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2011, 02:37:15 PM »

Mason and the rest of them are all full of crap!

If Caylee died in ANY type of accident, that canary would've been singing long ago and not sitting in an isolation cell munching on ramen noodles and pig skins.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2011, 02:38:25 PM »

IMO, the DT needs to take a hint from Alan Dershowitz and quit gloating. He pointed out the obvious on Huckabee the other night: Defense lawyers almost expect their clients to lie to them about their innocence. After a defense lawyer has done his job, if there's a guilty verdict, you go back and work harder. If there's an aquittal, there's no celebration....... it should leave you conflicted, at best. In this case, there is a baby that's dead. The DT needs to climb down off of their high horse. I wish the horse would then stomp the chit out of them, but that's just my own "magical thinking."  
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: July 11, 2011, 02:39:07 PM »

Casey Anthony trial jury foreman speaks out

Updated: Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 7:38 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 7:37 AM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071111-casey-anthony-trial-jury-foreman-speaks-out
BS on that I don't believe them  they are NOW crying because they are all scared BULL SHIT
Now I'm hearing someone  winked at Bozo

Seeing this picture it very telling to me 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2011, 02:41:00 PM »

When was Mason brought in on the case anyone know?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #135 on: July 11, 2011, 02:42:33 PM »

Here's my opinion on Duggan ~

Who the frig cares? The dude is dead from a drunk driving accident in which he was speeding at a high rate, his sister perished from the injuries later. Mikey didn't tell his momma til after the fact. Caylee's been dead since 2008. Casey, nor any of the Anthonys, owe this lady anything...as much as I really wish they did. She conveniently "remembered" something her son told her years ago about having a baby in Florida by Casey, oh and he told her about Casey's dad that used to be a cop & their last name was Anthony. Michael is the one that owes his mom, nobody else. This lady is questionable in all aspects of life. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever for her to gain from being names as Caylee's grandmother...except money. I think she's acting lowclass and despicable. She's just another vagrant hopping on Caylee's gravy train. I could care less if she is or isn't Caylee's bio granny. Caylee's dead. Again, so is her son Mike, whom she thinks could be Caylee's father. She has absolutely nothing at all to gain except money, which I suspect she's already getting bc people are listening to her. It's not about closure. No way do I buy that.

Remember that icon of Casey's that said "Keep talkin'...you're makin' me famous"... How appropriate.

I agree....Too little to late!! Where were they when Caylee needed them?? 

Where is Caylee's "inheridance money" from the insurance company? I would like the new granny.   

IBE, I do remember the RG civil suit. Did R.G. family try more than once, before they were successful?

John Q. Kelly, ESQ,  http://www.kellygrouppc.com/  Is this the attractive attorney? 

Frequently Asked Questions about Wrongful Death
What is the difference between a civil case and a criminal case against someone who caused a death?

A criminal case can only be brought by the government. The prosecutor makes a case against the person accused of a crime, seeking prison time or another punishment. The prosecutor must meet a higher standard of proof than in a civil case.

A civil case can be filed by anyone whose private rights or civil rights have allegedly been violated by another party. When a private party files a civil lawsuit for wrongful death, the party is seeking monetary damages, compensation for the loss suffered. A civil trial for wrongful death, therefore, is very different from a criminal trial for murder or manslaughter.

snip...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #136 on: July 11, 2011, 02:43:50 PM »

http://bbankslaw.com/index.php?p=29

Frequently Asked Questions about Wrongful Death
What is the difference between a civil case and a criminal case against someone who caused a death?

A criminal case can only be brought by the government. The prosecutor makes a case against the person accused of a crime, seeking prison time or another punishment. The prosecutor must meet a higher standard of proof than in a civil case. A civil case can be filed by anyone whose private rights or civil rights have allegedly been violated by another party. When a private party files a civil lawsuit for wrongful death, the party is seeking monetary damages, compensation for the loss suffered. A civil trial for wrongful death, therefore, is very different from a criminal trial for murder or manslaughter

Sorry, I forgot the link. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: July 11, 2011, 02:43:58 PM »

After being involved with Joran van der Sloot case for years; I think I can make an educated guess and I believe that the defense team is trying to sway public opinion away from blaming Casey and that is why suddenly you are hearing them on shows trying to make us believe that more people were involved. This is very reminiscent of what Joran van der Sloot did/does.

Casey was the last person with her daughter period!

The ONLY reason a person RUNS AWAY like the jury, is because they feel culpable in something.

I have had many threats from different people - didn't see me run away..........just saying.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: July 11, 2011, 02:45:52 PM »

You know, I think we monkeys have felt every emotion we could possibly feel during the past 3 years. The past couple months was the worst. We felt anger, dismay, sadness, pride, happiness, the list goes on. Never in my life have I ever felt so let down. I feel like Caylee was failed. I'm just one person out of a million that feel this way. I feel helpless, like my hands are tied bc I want justice & I want it like yesterday.

We can make a difference by bringing awareness to the forefront. Pass new laws. Update old laws. Learn from mistakes & be proactive in doing good. We can make a difference, I know we can.

Think how everybody else that have posted their hearts out in other forums for the past 3 years. They're all feeling the same as us.

This so called jury failed Caylee.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #139 on: July 11, 2011, 02:46:59 PM »

Casey Anthony trial jury foreman speaks out

Updated: Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 7:38 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 7:37 AM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071111-casey-anthony-trial-jury-foreman-speaks-out
BS on that I don't believe them  they are NOW crying because they are all scared BULL SHIT
Now I'm hearing someone  winked at Bozo

Seeing this picture it very telling to me 

She should raise her eyebrows go up and down,  like Groucho Marx,  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.