April 25, 2024, 09:27:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360615 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: July 11, 2011, 02:46:59 PM »

Michael P. Duggan 

Michael P. Duggan Plymouth

Michael P. Duggan, of Plymouth, by car accident on October 30, 2007 at the age of 24. Beloved son of Donna L. (Camorota) MacLean of Rutland and Wendy Duggan of Falmouth. Beloved stepson of Kelly A. (Hegarty) Cahoon and Steven T. Cahoon, both of Plymouth and Gerald A. MacLean of Rutland. Beloved grandson of Margaret and Wilfred Duggan of Marshfield, Thomas J. Camarota of East Falmouth and the late Wanda G. Camarota. Beloved brother of Matthew G.Duggan, Meghan J. Tassanari and Megan A.Guggan, all of Plymouth Joshua K.Van Kleef of Spencer, Nickolas L. Van Kleef of Rutland and the late Sarah J. Duggan. Beloved stepbrother of Stephenie F. and Sheri A. Cahoon, both of Plymouth. Funeral from the Richard Davis Funeral Home, 619 State Rd. (Route 3A), Plymouth (Manomet) on Saturday, November 3 at 9 a.m. Funeral Mass in St. Bonaventure Church, 799 State Rd., Plymouth at 10 a.m. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited. Visiting hours on Friday from 2-5 and 6-9 p.m. Michael was born in Danbury CT and grew up in Plymouth. Michael worked in the restaurant business for several years. Burial in Vine Hill Cemetery, Plymouth.

http://www.legacy.com/ns/obitfinder/obituary-search.aspx?daterange=2000-2009&firstname=michael&lastname=duggan&countryid=1&stateid=22&affiliateid=-1

There is not a child listed as being fathered by Michael Patrick Duggan.  DM knew he fathered a child, why isn't a child
listed?  The new granny, knew where Michaels child lived, and the grandparents names (so she says). Why didn't contact the Ant's and inform them that Caylees, father died?  Follow the money...then Caylee would be an Heir, is that why?

This is no mystery to me, I think DM is looking for "treats" Smile  IMO

Is This Caylee's Daddy?

The great mystery of the Casey Anthony trial: Who fathered the 2-year-old she’s accused of murdering? Diane Dimond reveals the person whose DNA may finally solve the riddle.

snip

“I asked him about the circumstances… who is the family? He said the parents were George and Cindy Anthony. I asked who she was and he said her name is Casey. He told me her dad was a cop and I said, ‘Oh, Mike! Does she want child support?’” At this point, Duggan was working as a low-paid waiter in Passaic, New Jersey. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

So he was a low-paid worker, so why didn't you add Caylee in the Obit?

Because she is a HO and doesn't know how many men she slept with that week Monkey Devil!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: July 11, 2011, 02:47:34 PM »

IMO, the DT needs to take a hint from Alan Dershowitz and quit gloating. He pointed out the obvious on Huckabee the other night: Defense lawyers almost expect their clients to lie to them about their innocence. After a defense lawyer has done his job, if there's a guilty verdict, you go back and work harder. If there's an aquittal, there's no celebration....... it should leave you conflicted, at best. In this case, there is a baby that's dead. The DT needs to climb down off of their high horse. I wish the horse would then stomp the chit out of them, but that's just my own "magical thinking."  

I feel the same way. 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: July 11, 2011, 02:48:42 PM »

The defense team wont be able to claim they just found out this spring about accident

“I do believe her story,’’ defense attorney Cheney Mason told TODAY’s Savannah Guthrie on Monday. “I believed it from the first time I met her. I have never for one minute had any doubt at all. She did not kill her child. Period.’’

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43710579

They could not use not knowing before spring
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: July 11, 2011, 02:49:29 PM »

When was Mason brought in on the case anyone know?

Since the autumn of 2008, Orlando attorney Cheney Mason has been commenting in public forums about the Caylee Anthony murder trial and the work of lead defense counsel Jose Baez.

In the spring of 2010, Mr. Mason officially joined the defense team of Casey Anthony.
http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/what-does-cheney-mason-really-think-about-jose-baez/
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2011, 02:49:34 PM »

When was Mason brought in on the case anyone know?

I forget. J. Cheney Mason is the name he goes by for law. Anybody remember?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: July 11, 2011, 02:50:19 PM »

HLN just reported that juror number 12 who works at Publix has left her home and retired from her job over the phone because she was so afraid how people would look at her.
Monkey Devil!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2011, 02:51:14 PM »

Casey Anthony trial jury foreman speaks out

Updated: Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 7:38 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 7:37 AM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071111-casey-anthony-trial-jury-foreman-speaks-out

This stuff just sends me into orbit!! Look at Cindy's behavior upon finding out Caylee was missing. She reported it and demanded help from the police. Look at George's behavior. He pulled an officer aside and told him Casey might be lying and then proceeded to man tents, passing out fliers with Caylee's picture and pulling a billboard side all around town, to get Caylee's picture out there. He manned those tents using DUCT TAPE that the killer would absolutely know be found on her remains. To think George participated in what happened to Caylee is plain stupid.

Then look it slore mom's behavior. Within hours of Caylee last being seen, she shows up on videotape at a blockbuster wrapped around her boyfriend and laughing and joking............. without Caylee. For the next 31 days, until Mom puts an end to it, Casey is well documented partying, sleeping around, getting a tattoo, abandoning her car because it smells like human decomposition and lying to any and everyone who asks where Caylee is.

Yeah................ George did it. That makes a lot of sense. Great job, jury!   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: July 11, 2011, 02:51:15 PM »

Mason and the rest of them are all full of crap!

If Caylee died in ANY type of accident, that canary would've been singing long ago and not sitting in an isolation cell munching on ramen noodles and pig skins.

I agree. They're all a buncha dingleberries!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2011, 02:51:41 PM »

i am so tired of hearing people like Whoraldo saying she was a good mother...she didnt have a job for TWO years where was Caylee that whole time in the trunk? how was she partying when Caylee was alive...or if she was at Tonys...where was she...how is putting your child in the trunk anytime ok and a good mother nobody has asked what she did for two years
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2011, 02:52:52 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071111-casey-anthony-trial-jury-foreman-speaks-out
BS on that I don't believe them  they are NOW crying because they are all scared BULL SHIT
Now I'm hearing someone  winked at Bozo

Seeing this picture it very telling to me 

And I hope someone can back me up on this but one of the jurors had made that little gun hand motion which is why when I saw Baez doing it at the camera, I was kinda stunned and that was when I thought he did that AFTER the verdict, then I learned it was BEFORE,even more appalling. JMO
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2011, 02:54:43 PM »

BS on that I don't believe them  they are NOW crying because they are all scared BULL SHIT
Now I'm hearing someone  winked at Bozo

Seeing this picture it very telling to me 

She should raise her eyebrows go up and down,  like Groucho Marx,  Smile

Well we all know how she likes to go down

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2011, 02:58:47 PM »

The defense team wont be able to claim they just found out this spring about accident

“I do believe her story,’’ defense attorney Cheney Mason told TODAY’s Savannah Guthrie on Monday. “I believed it from the first time I met her. I have never for one minute had any doubt at all. She did not kill her child. Period.’’

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43710579

They could not use not knowing before spring

Mason saying that is different than somebody having to prove it. He could just say it's what he believed 100% not a doubt in his mind, but Casey didn't tell her lawyers till a few months ago.

One of the things I find most telling about this sellout is that he said "We may not ever know what happened to Caylee". I mean, didn't the Defense say she drowned? How can he get away with saying that?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2011, 02:59:25 PM »

I heard on a talk show last night that this lawyer /Judge whatever  he was .
Thought Casey went shopping left Caylee asleep in her car locked  in the FL heat to find her dead.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2011, 03:00:46 PM »

i am so tired of hearing people like Whoraldo saying she was a good mother...she didnt have a job for TWO years where was Caylee that whole time in the trunk? how was she partying when Caylee was alive...or if she was at Tonys...where was she...how is putting your child in the trunk anytime ok and a good mother nobody has asked what she did for two years

She was a dirty hosebag. Everybody knows she was lazy. Geraldo can stick it. He infuriates me.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2011, 03:01:21 PM »

HLN just reported that juror number 12 who works at Publix has left her home and retired from her job over the phone because she was so afraid how people would look at her.
Monkey Devil!

Lesson learned?   Monkey Devil!

Never do anything you have to look over your shoulder for.  Idiot!

She doesn't like seeing people look at her like this:  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2011, 03:01:47 PM »

I heard on a talk show last night that this lawyer /Judge whatever  he was .
Thought Casey went shopping left Caylee asleep in her car locked  in the FL heat to find her dead.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2011, 03:03:06 PM »

Who does the court shows like Judge Judy I am looking for a piece I read about how Judge Perry would be a good judge for a show like that is it Warner Brothers and if so are they connected to ABC?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2011, 03:03:26 PM »

This stuff just sends me into orbit!! Look at Cindy's behavior upon finding out Caylee was missing. She reported it and demanded help from the police. Look at George's behavior. He pulled an officer aside and told him Casey might be lying and then proceeded to man tents, passing out fliers with Caylee's picture and pulling a billboard side all around town, to get Caylee's picture out there. He manned those tents using DUCT TAPE that the killer would absolutely know be found on her remains. To think George participated in what happened to Caylee is plain stupid.

Then look it slore mom's behavior. Within hours of Caylee last being seen, she shows up on videotape at a blockbuster wrapped around her boyfriend and laughing and joking............. without Caylee. For the next 31 days, until Mom puts an end to it, Casey is well documented partying, sleeping around, getting a tattoo, abandoning her car because it smells like human decomposition and lying to any and everyone who asks where Caylee is.

Yeah................ George did it. That makes a lot of sense. Great job, jury!   

Let's see if I can find info on this moron! I'm so sick of this too!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: July 11, 2011, 03:06:35 PM »

IMO, the DT needs to take a hint from Alan Dershowitz and quit gloating. He pointed out the obvious on Huckabee the other night: Defense lawyers almost expect their clients to lie to them about their innocence. After a defense lawyer has done his job, if there's a guilty verdict, you go back and work harder. If there's an aquittal, there's no celebration....... it should leave you conflicted, at best. In this case, there is a baby that's dead. The DT needs to climb down off of their high horse. I wish the horse would then stomp the chit out of them, but that's just my own "magical thinking."  

I feel the same way. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.