April 19, 2024, 06:56:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360416 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: July 11, 2011, 04:06:01 PM »

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/271499/why-i-wish-eric-holder-watched-anthony-trial-fred-thompson
July 11, 2011 4:00 A.M.
Why I Wish Eric Holder Watched the Anthony Trial
Sometimes, evidence is not enough.

Thanks trimmonthelake

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #201 on: July 11, 2011, 04:08:11 PM »

NUTS COME IN ALL PACKAGES

Hurry up and marry her, I want to see what happens.   

LIke he stands a chance.  Look at teh stains in his shorts?  Eww.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: July 11, 2011, 04:08:30 PM »

http://nation.foxnews.com/casey-anthony/2011/07/11/sneak-peek-gretas-exclusive-interview-casey-anthony-jury-foreman
July 11, 2011
Sneak Peek: Greta's Exclusive Interview With Casey Anthony Jury Foreman

video at link.

What part of "George was NOT on trial" did they not understand???
They are 12 brain dead jurors.......PERIOD!
They need to STFU and live with their mistake. Them talking about their deliberations or should I say lack of........only proves what cretins they really are.

It's just crazy---makes no sense.   I honestly think it's possible they really were not prepared to reason intellecturally and with care.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 11, 2011, 04:11:36 PM »

http://nation.foxnews.com/casey-anthony/2011/07/11/sneak-peek-gretas-exclusive-interview-casey-anthony-jury-foreman
July 11, 2011

video at link.

They need to STFU and live with their mistake. Them talking about their deliberations or should I say lack of........only proves what cretins they really are.

What stood out to me from this interview is the foreman being sick that he had to write his name on the same form the skenky hoe wrote her name on.  If that makes you sick, something is wrong.  How can you find somebody not guilty when signing your name on the same form they signed their name no makes you sick? 

Poor Caylee.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: July 11, 2011, 04:13:01 PM »

July 11, 2011

video at link.

What stood out to me from this interview is the foreman being sick that he had to write his name on the same form the skenky hoe wrote her name on.  If that makes you sick, something is wrong.  How can you find somebody not guilty when signing your name on the same form they signed their name no makes you sick? 

Poor Caylee.

I did not watch the video though, cause Greta prob paid this jerk for his interview.  I read the article that is posted somewhere here. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: July 11, 2011, 04:16:53 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Strickland story up on @WESH .com soon. Says juror fatigue may have influenced verdict“@cowlovely: i want to read this!
3 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
@WESH .com“@FayeHamilton1: @bobkealing where can we see this interview?”
23 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: July 11, 2011, 04:17:18 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/11/dexter-kill-casey-anthony-murder-trial-caylee-killer-michael-c-hall-video/

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: July 11, 2011, 04:20:32 PM »

This guy looks like just someone I happen to have met.

http://florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=james&lname=sweet

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: July 11, 2011, 04:23:07 PM »

Do not know who Dexter is. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: July 11, 2011, 04:23:43 PM »

Sorry not even a close to the orginal rat pack...of the 50's....

Must be the SKANK pack then!

RINGLING BROTHERS CIRCUS

Step right up folks & see the greatest show on earth! Introducing your ringleader - Sir Milelongmustache ... and ... his two sidekicks - Smallbrain Gerbilfacetrolllegs and Justformenhairdying FoghornLeghorn. We have a good show for you tonight! You'll see the ahem ahem "sword" swallowing little person, a Grandma with a real live mushroom growing on her head (she must have water on her brain to keep it moist) and her bottom lip can cover the top of her nose, a Grandpa whose eyes can do a 360 even though his face is so red from being on fire, then we have the schizoid that laughs so much at his own self that you'll have to break down and laugh too. We have all kinds of animals but we're very excited to bring to you the rarest breed of jackasses in the world - purchased by the state of Florida solely for your enjoyment! Remember no flash photography. There will be a designated smoking section at the rear exit. Enjoy the show!

PS - Wonder how The Dessert Lady feels. If I were her, I'd mail them the freakin bill.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 11, 2011, 04:24:15 PM »

This guy looks like just someone I happen to have met.

http://florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=james&lname=sweet

Child abuse charge.  Figures, that is if this is the same guy.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: July 11, 2011, 04:25:53 PM »

Dexter rocks! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: July 11, 2011, 04:27:01 PM »

July 11, 2011

video at link.

Poor Caylee.

And he's so "sick" about it that he signs it anyway.
I can't wait for their names to be released.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: July 11, 2011, 04:28:02 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5inYwyBMT0MEr0iD6PksRwqMQvk-w?docId=a22e06721127491cb83972293746b625

Casey Anthony's safety post-release worries lawyer

(AP) – 42 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — One of Casey Anthony's defense lawyers says he's worried about her safety once she's released from jail after being acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.

::snipping2::

Funny, her safety does not worry me in the least.  IN fact, I am counting on her not being safe.  He he.  Remember her walking into her lawyers office all loud and proud when she was out on bond, with those huge white sunglasses?  she will be the same way and a huge target. 

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: July 11, 2011, 04:31:20 PM »

Hey Monkeys,
don't be too surprised if you are disappointed by Greta's interview tonight. IMO she wouldn't know the right question to ask if it was on the teleprompter and IMO she really lacks quality judgement of people. She's prone to be believe a liar. The only time she was any good was when she  followed Beth Holloway around, which she did for ratings. It was Beth that was that was the driving force to find Natalee and find the truth.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: July 11, 2011, 04:33:31 PM »

July 11, 2011

video at link.

It's just crazy---makes no sense.   I honestly think it's possible they really were not prepared to reason intellecturally and with care.

I suspect that the verdict was a given prior to the trial opening statements of day one.

If persuation/influence/instruction had not been afforded to jury members and alternates between sequestration and the trial ... persuation/influence/instruction to disregard the State's case against Casey Anthony ... I firmly believe that there would have been no verdict forthcoming.  Following a reasonable deliberation period ... following the reviewing of evidence and ... following the requesting of clarification in regards to what constitute  actual proof ...  the outcome would have been a hung jury with only a small minority holding out for a not guilty verdict.

Could it be that in hind sight these runaway jury members realize it would have been wise to have gone through the motions of deliberation to avoid suspicion?

Titch ... are you still digging?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Jury Clears Casey Anthony of all Charges in Caylee`s Death
Aired July 5, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE: We`ve been O.J.`d! This is the worst thing to happen to Florida since the hanging chads! How did this jury miss the 31 days that this child was not reported? How did they miss the duct tape over this child`s mouth, this child`s nose? You don`t wear duct tape to go swimming! And in the early morning, this little girl didn`t put duct tape on herself! How did they miss the chloroform searches, the chloroform evidence found in a car that only she had access to? How about the fact that she also searched breaking necks? How about the fact that there was the smell of death in this car?

I mean, come on! This jury ignored the scientific evidence! Apparently, they found the only 12 people who still think the world is flat!

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/05/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: July 11, 2011, 04:33:32 PM »

WESH 2 (4 p.m.) newscast on 7/11 - have not found a version online yet so I transcribed:

WESH reporter Bob Kealing:  "...The jury foreman said he, too, had suspicions about George Anthony and said having to sign his name to that verdict form left him disgusted.  Today the former case judge, Stan Strickland, says that the jury may have had a fundamental misunderstanding."

[cut to WESH interview of Strickland]

Judge Strickland:  "Every time I think about it, it knocks me for a loop."

[Kealing voiceover:  "Former Casey Anthony judge, Stan Strickland, said last week's not guilty verdict surprised him - but, he was not shocked that the defense suggested father George Anthony may have played a part in covering up an accident."]

Judge Strickland:  "I can't say that I was surprised - uhhmm, they uhhh, basically uhhh telegraphed way ahead of time that uhhh once the Kronk thing fell through and once they saw they couldn't go after Kronk, well who's next up?  George was a likely suspect."

[cut to portions of Greta interview of foreman - which wraps with Kealing voiceover: "He (jury foreman) felt the state did not prove how Caylee died.  Strickland says that attitude could reflect a fundamental misunderstanding."]

Judge Strickland:  "They don't understand that circumstantial evidence [vocal emphasis] IS evidence - and I'm not sure they understand that just about every murder trial you [vocal emphasis] DO is circumstantial evidence.  There are very seldom cameras running at the time someone kills somebody or a child is abused."

Kealing:  "Coming up all new at 5 we'll talk to Judge Strickland about how juror fatigue could have played a part in this verdict.  Also later he'll comment on whether he thinks there was reasonable doubt, plus he'll talk about his expectations for Casey Anthony's future..."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: July 11, 2011, 04:33:45 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-video-unsealed-court/story?id=14047655
Casey Anthony Video Sealed as Too 'Inflammatory' Now May Be Released
By CHRISTINA NG
July 11, 2011
 ::snipping2::
Orlando television statioin WKMG-TV Local 6 filed the request to unseal the video last week on July 6 just before the verdict came down. The station argued in its filing that "Now that the trial has started and the jury is sequestered, no prejudice to the defendant's right to a fair trial could incur."

While other pieces of evidence could be seen as damaging, the court said that "no other item comes to mind that would carry a similar inflammatory impact."

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez declined to comment on the request.

Danielle Tavernier, a spokesperson for the Orange and Osceola County State Attorney's Office, said that the matter is between the judge and the TV station. "We don't have a dog in that fight," Tavernier said.

If released, the tape could further fan the outrage surrounding Anthony's not guilty verdict in the murder of her daughter.

In the past week, the jurors, Anthony family and Judge Belvin Perry have received threats regarding the case.

Anthony's highly-anticipated release from jail on Sunday has already prompted concerns for her safety and the announcement that special measures will be taken to protect her.

The Orange County Courthouse did not respond to inquiries regarding the time frame for when this decision will be made.

~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: July 11, 2011, 04:36:58 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
I am still exhausted today...not sure if it was the intensity of the trial or the verdict which has me feeling numb? Anyone feeling similar?
1 hour ago
Vinnie Politan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
What do YOU think #CaseyAnthony told #JoseBaez about Caylee's death? Tell me what you know and I'll put it on the show.
3 hours ago

I don't think it matters what Casey told Baez. What could be important is what Baez coached out of Casey. She is a quick study and with very few suggestive words from her defense, she told him whatever he wanted to hear.

"You know, dad did some inappropriate things when I was little." If Baez thought information along that line would be useful in defense and indicated he wanted to know more...Casey filled in the blanks.

Casey can read people if a most amazing way and with unbelievable speed.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: July 11, 2011, 04:37:44 PM »

Here's my opinion on Duggan ~

Who the frig cares? The dude is dead from a drunk driving accident in which he was speeding at a high rate, his sister perished from the injuries later. Mikey didn't tell his momma til after the fact. Caylee's been dead since 2008. Casey, nor any of the Anthonys, owe this lady anything...as much as I really wish they did. She conveniently "remembered" something her son told her years ago about having a baby in Florida by Casey, oh and he told her about Casey's dad that used to be a cop & their last name was Anthony. Michael is the one that owes his mom, nobody else. This lady is questionable in all aspects of life. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever for her to gain from being names as Caylee's grandmother...except money. I think she's acting lowclass and despicable. She's just another vagrant hopping on Caylee's gravy train. I could care less if she is or isn't Caylee's bio granny. Caylee's dead. Again, so is her son Mike, whom she thinks could be Caylee's father. She has absolutely nothing at all to gain except money, which I suspect she's already getting bc people are listening to her. It's not about closure. No way do I buy that.

Remember that icon of Casey's that said "Keep talkin'...you're makin' me famous"... How appropriate.

I agree....Too little to late!! Where were they when Caylee needed them?? 

skipping ahead..but from what I have read, I agree...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.