April 24, 2024, 07:48:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360548 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2011, 04:40:45 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-jury-foreman-a-decent-guy-who-said-anthony-was-disgusting-greta-van-susteren-says.html
Casey Anthony: Jury foreman a decent guy who said Anthony was disgusting, Greta Van Susteren says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel — posted by halboedeker on July, 11 2011 3:48 PM

When Greta Van Susteren interviews Juror No. 11, the foreman in the Casey Anthony trial, you won’t see his face or learn his name tonight.

But she was impressed by the physical education teacher when she interviewed him Saturday in Pinellas County.

“He’s a nice, decent guy who took his job very seriously and it’s on the tape that he thought she was disgusting,” Van Susteren said this afternoon. “Looking at the remains will stay with him the rest of his life. Whether you agree with the verdict or not, the jury did their best with what they were provided by the prosecution and the judge’s orders.”
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: July 11, 2011, 04:45:09 PM »

This is the scenario I see for civil suits.
casey doesn't sign any contracts with anyone until all the lawsuits are filed. She then files bankruptcy THEN signs contracts where she benefits off her murdering Caylee. She gets out of paying the suits AND walks away profiting off murder.

http://articles.cnn.com/2007-06-15/justice/oj.book_1_arnelle-simpson-fred-goldman-ron-goldman?_s=PM:LAW

June 15, 2007:  A federal bankruptcy judge on Friday ruled that the father of Ron Goldman can pursue the publishing rights to a book by O.J. Simpson, which speaks in hypothetical terms about the 1994 murders of Goldman and Simpson's ex-wife, Nicole.

The rights to the book, which the former football star titled "If I Did It," are owned by the Lorraine Brooke Corporation, run by Simpson's daughter, Arnelle. The company has filed for bankruptcy.

Judge A. Jay Christol accused Simpson of setting up the company in his children's names in a scheme to "defraud his creditors," calling the effort a "sham."

He ruled that Fred Goldman, who filed a wrongful-death lawsuit against Simpson in 1997 after Simpson was cleared of criminal charges in the murders, is now the corporation's largest creditor. That civil suit found Simpson liable for the deaths, and ordered him to pay $33.5 million in damages.

"What it really means is that Fred Goldman finally has the opportunity to realize the judgment he got against O.J. Simpson some 10 years ago," Goldman attorney Paul Battista told CNN.

So she can try...but the courts may eventually catch up with her regardless...
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: July 11, 2011, 04:48:18 PM »

sickning
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: July 11, 2011, 04:49:18 PM »

I caught a short bit of Greta speaking about the interview.  Greta said something that angered me.  She said, the jurors said that the prosecution didn't show where anyone had even purchased Chlorophyll.  This is why it makes me mad.

#1  not chlorophyll, it's chloroform!
#2  how about the google search for "how to make chloroform"?

Don't have to purchase chloroform if you can mix household stuff together and make it.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 11, 2011, 04:49:55 PM »

LARRY, MOE AND CURLY! 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: July 11, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »

Wow, I just thought of something...

What about if Crazy Casey pulls a Hannibal Lecter and becomes a psychiatrist?

Think about that Jurors 1-17!

Just think: How ironic would it be if you needed therapy in the years to come, and unbeknownst to you, you could have Casey sitting right across from you, giving you advice, but you'd never realize it because she had plastic surgery...until it's too late...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #226 on: July 11, 2011, 04:52:21 PM »

I caught a short bit of Greta speaking about the interview.  Greta said something that angered me.  She said, the jurors said that the prosecution didn't show where anyone had even purchased Chlorophyll.  This is why it makes me mad.

Don't have to purchase chloroform if you can mix household stuff together and make it.

The problem is if these TH's knew have the facts of the case that we know, they might conduct a decent interview.  One of us would have been all on top of that.  I want to know what they all thought the 3 pieces of duct tape on the face were for.  And, what about Zanny, she kept that Zanny story for so long.  Is it normal to make up stories like that for this jury maybe? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: July 11, 2011, 04:54:22 PM »

She musta had a shot of chloroform in her koolaid.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: July 11, 2011, 04:58:58 PM »

Casey Anthony trial jury foreman speaks out

Updated: Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 7:38 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 7:37 AM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071111-casey-anthony-trial-jury-foreman-speaks-out
BS on that I don't believe them  they are NOW crying because they are all scared BULL SHIT
Now I'm hearing someone  winked at Bozo

Seeing this picture it very telling to me 

Casey never once that I saw looked at the judge..she appeared to be too intimidated by him. he walked right past her and never really looked her way many times..I remember seeing Casey looking at the judge in this picture..can't really remember why or when but I thought it very odd at the time..
what is this picture telling you Blonde?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #229 on: July 11, 2011, 04:59:28 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
I interviewed #judge Stan Strickland today: "society's underbelly" will welcome #CaseyAnthony. "Future not as bright as some think."
3 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Interesting“@earobbins: @bobkealing I'm a psychologist and wouldn't treat Casey. She is a sociopath, therapy teaches them how to blend in.
6 hours ago
And this is what scares me.  Sooner or later, KC will realize that the only way she's ever have anything like the life she lived before is if she has another baby for Cindy to fawn over.  And when she does, she'll get pregnant and it will start all over again.  There'll be another baby dead.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: July 11, 2011, 05:00:13 PM »

WESH 2 (4 p.m.) newscast on 7/11 - have not found a version online yet so I transcribed:

WESH reporter Bob Kealing:  "...The jury foreman said he, too, had suspicions about George Anthony and said having to sign his name to that verdict form left him disgusted.  Today the former case judge, Stan Strickland, says that the jury may have had a fundamental misunderstanding."

[cut to WESH interview of Strickland]

Judge Strickland:  "Every time I think about it, it knocks me for a loop."

[Kealing voiceover:  "Former Casey Anthony judge, Stan Strickland, said last week's not guilty verdict surprised him - but, he was not shocked that the defense suggested father George Anthony may have played a part in covering up an accident."]

Judge Strickland:  "I can't say that I was surprised - uhhmm, they uhhh, basically uhhh telegraphed way ahead of time that uhhh once the Kronk thing fell through and once they saw they couldn't go after Kronk, well who's next up?  George was a likely suspect."

[cut to portions of Greta interview of foreman - which wraps with Kealing voiceover: "He (jury foreman) felt the state did not prove how Caylee died.  Strickland says that attitude could reflect a fundamental misunderstanding."]

Judge Strickland:  "They don't understand that circumstantial evidence [vocal emphasis] IS evidence - and I'm not sure they understand that just about every murder trial you [vocal emphasis] DO is circumstantial evidence.  There are very seldom cameras running at the time someone kills somebody or a child is abused."

Kealing:  "Coming up all new at 5 we'll talk to Judge Strickland about how juror fatigue could have played a part in this verdict.  Also later he'll comment on whether he thinks there was reasonable doubt, plus he'll talk about his expectations for Casey Anthony's future..."

Heads-up if you're in the Orlando area...more of this Judge Strickland interview is supposed to air at 5 p.m.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: July 11, 2011, 05:00:33 PM »

How is that possible! to both 1 and 2
what a great interview that will be to watch. One idiot talking to another.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: July 11, 2011, 05:01:26 PM »

HERE"S ANOTHET ONE TO EMAIL :
This guy never interviewed her as far as I know :
St. Martin's Press is rushing to turn around Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony, which will be written by Dr. Keith Ablow, the publisher recently announced.

Ablow was all over Fox News throughout the trial, and his book is billed as a forensic psychiatry look at Anthony's psyche.

Sounds pretty easy to boycott.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/casey...#ixzz1RovULy5A
http://www.businessinsider.com/casey...y-grace-2011-7
If you google Keith Ablow, on the first page of results you will find his website. On the left, click on 'Contact Us', and it brings you to an email page.

Also, the publisher is St. Martin's Press, and here is their website...there is a contact page there as well.

http://us.macmillan.com/SMP.aspx

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: July 11, 2011, 05:07:44 PM »

Some of them were played off......
Think about it, they are trying to make us believe this as an explanation?
Not buying it....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: July 11, 2011, 05:08:28 PM »

WESH 2 (4 p.m.) newscast on 7/11 - have not found a version online yet so I transcribed:

WESH reporter Bob Kealing:  "...The jury foreman said he, too, had suspicions about George Anthony and said having to sign his name to that verdict form left him disgusted.  Today the former case judge, Stan Strickland, says that the jury may have had a fundamental misunderstanding."

[cut to WESH interview of Strickland]

Judge Strickland:  "Every time I think about it, it knocks me for a loop."

[Kealing voiceover:  "Former Casey Anthony judge, Stan Strickland, said last week's not guilty verdict surprised him - but, he was not shocked that the defense suggested father George Anthony may have played a part in covering up an accident."]

Judge Strickland:  "I can't say that I was surprised - uhhmm, they uhhh, basically uhhh telegraphed way ahead of time that uhhh once the Kronk thing fell through and once they saw they couldn't go after Kronk, well who's next up?  George was a likely suspect."

[cut to portions of Greta interview of foreman - which wraps with Kealing voiceover: "He (jury foreman) felt the state did not prove how Caylee died.  Strickland says that attitude could reflect a fundamental misunderstanding."]

Judge Strickland:  "They don't understand that circumstantial evidence [vocal emphasis] IS evidence - and I'm not sure they understand that just about every murder trial you [vocal emphasis] DO is circumstantial evidence.  There are very seldom cameras running at the time someone kills somebody or a child is abused."

Kealing:  "Coming up all new at 5 we'll talk to Judge Strickland about how juror fatigue could have played a part in this verdict.  Also later he'll comment on whether he thinks there was reasonable doubt, plus he'll talk about his expectations for Casey Anthony's future..."

Heads-up if you're in the Orlando area...more of this Judge Strickland interview is supposed to air at 5 p.m.

Another segment will be airing at 6 p.m.  WESH finally has at least part of it online:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28512989/detail.html
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: July 11, 2011, 05:10:14 PM »

Please note this additional to the info in Brandi's chart on the Jury thread.

Juror 3016 is Juror #11

http://mobile.twitter.com/OSCaseyAnthony/statuses/71222758104772608

Juror 3016: Born/raised Ohio. Moved to FL 8 yrs ago. #CaseyAnthonyTrial #CaseyAnthony
about 1 month ago from TweetDeck   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: July 11, 2011, 05:11:12 PM »

Former Casey Judge: Verdict 'Throws Me For A Loop'
POSTED: 4:15 pm EDT July 11, 2011
UPDATED: 4:28 pm EDT July 11, 2011

Video at link.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28512989/detail.html#ixzz1RpirNa5e

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #237 on: July 11, 2011, 05:14:37 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
I am still exhausted today...not sure if it was the intensity of the trial or the verdict which has me feeling numb? Anyone feeling similar?
1 hour ago
Vinnie Politan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
What do YOU think #CaseyAnthony told #JoseBaez about Caylee's death? Tell me what you know and I'll put it on the show.
3 hours ago

I don't think it matters what Casey told Baez. What could be important is what Baez coached out of Casey. She is a quick study and with very few suggestive words from her defense, she told him whatever he wanted to hear.

"You know, dad did some inappropriate things when I was little." If Baez thought information along that line would be useful in defense and indicated he wanted to know more...Casey filled in the blanks.

Casey can read people if a most amazing way and with unbelievable speed.

And that's what made her such a conartist.  She knew just what she could get away with and when she'd crossed a line with someone.  Look at how many times she got a new 'best' friend and a new boyfriend.  She was well versed in using people.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: July 11, 2011, 05:14:52 PM »

Former Casey Judge: Verdict 'Throws Me For A Loop'
POSTED: 4:15 pm EDT July 11, 2011
UPDATED: 4:28 pm EDT July 11, 2011

Video at link.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28512989/detail.html#ixzz1RpirNa5e

If anyone isn't able to view the video there for whatever reason, if you hop back two posts, I transcribed it for you.   
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: July 11, 2011, 05:15:39 PM »

HERE"S ANOTHET ONE TO EMAIL :
This guy never interviewed her as far as I know :
St. Martin's Press is rushing to turn around Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony, which will be written by Dr. Keith Ablow, the publisher recently announced.

Ablow was all over Fox News throughout the trial, and his book is billed as a forensic psychiatry look at Anthony's psyche.

Sounds pretty easy to boycott.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/casey...#ixzz1RovULy5A
http://www.businessinsider.com/casey...y-grace-2011-7
If you google Keith Ablow, on the first page of results you will find his website. On the left, click on 'Contact Us', and it brings you to an email page.

Also, the publisher is St. Martin's Press, and here is their website...there is a contact page there as well.

http://us.macmillan.com/SMP.aspx

Another book by Albow is "Inside the Mind of Scott Peterson." I found a review,  http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/167601080      " I bought most of the books on this case but this is the only one that couldn't keep my interest."

Appears to be a book mill. He has a formula, fills in the next persons details and shoves it on the market. Albow is a $$$ chaser.

My last book took ten years to write.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.