April 19, 2024, 12:17:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360381 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: July 11, 2011, 07:26:18 PM »

Note: please don't anybody quote that whole huge juror post. Just copy & past the portions you want to refer to.

Here's what I notice - This guy wasn't an alternate afterall, he is Juror #11 and the foreperson, he's from Ohio, he's "eye-candy" supposedly, Casey Anthony didn't take any notes on him when he was being interviewed...which was extremely rare.

Another note:
He was compared to George Clooney but then he was said to more closely resemble the coach from Friday Night Lights. The only one I can think of that the media women would think was "hot" would maybe be referring to Coach Taylor from FNL. Wonder who teaches Health & Phys Ed in Pinellas County that could be compared to Coach Taylor...

If they are talking about the movie, Billy Bob Thorton was the coach.....couldn't be that hard to find him, is this the one whose first name is Jim??

I have looked through ALL of the Pinellas County High School sites...I ran across one Jim...but, he is not in his 30s...though some of the school sites only listed names and not their position at the school...so it could have been one of those. From the picture that showed him from behind he appears to have dark skin and dark hair and short to average height and stocky.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: July 11, 2011, 07:26:25 PM »

FYI - We will stay on this thread (Justice Denied #3) until it hits around 50 pages or so.  Just so you guys know. 

Thanks for letting us know, Klass.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: July 11, 2011, 07:27:44 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Of the line "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers." Judge Strickland says his original thought was "defendant is Olympic caliber liar."
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
At 6pm on @WESH former #CaseyAnthony trial judge Stan Strickland: "i don't think there was reasonable doubt."
1 hour ago

I love that Judge Strickland is speaking out....I'll bet he is praying for a case of either baez  or mason... Monkey Devil!  baez is not being as vocal as mason...is he ashamed to show his face after being dropped so quickly by the hollywood agent!
I'd be hiding my face to but I'm thinking he has Casey living at his house right now and thats why hes keeping quiet
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 11, 2011, 07:31:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28514674/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
"The release date is firm. As to how we will release her, that is still being worked upon. But we're going to release her in such as way as to protect her and the public from any harm that might come from this release," said jail spokesperson Allen Moore.

Casey's defense team is concerned for her safety and is making security arrangements for her return to life on the outside.

There are rumors that Casey's mother Cindy Anthony's relatives in Houston might take her in or that she might go stay with relatives in Ohio where she was born.

But because of her "celebrity" status, there is talk she'd be better off in New York City or Los Angeles, where notorious behavior is sometimes expected.

There were even rumors that defense attorney Cheney Mason and his wife would take her in, but Mason has denied that rumor.

WFTV has received a call from a man in Phoenix, Arizona who said he is willing to take Casey in with him, his wife and his two children. He claims he met Casey a few years ago.

Murderer=yes,celebrity-no. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: July 11, 2011, 07:32:21 PM »

Jane Valez on HLN interviewing Cindy and Geo attorney. 1 minute ago.
"They are in Orlando and have no plans to leave the state, this is where their home is."

Follow the money.

Want to add one more thing that I think is telling.
Geo and Cindy's attorney said "The defense NEVER talked to Geo about alleged molestation of Casey. Prosecution knew it was going to come up at trial. The PROSECUTION informed Geo of this. The defense had Casey's diary and not one time was the molestation mentioned."

Wonder why the diary was never introduced into evidence?

That is not what Mark Lippman stated in the May 24th Nancy Grace interview.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Let`s go to his attorney, Mark Lippman. Lippman has an excellent reputation in his jurisdiction and beyond. He is the attorney for the Anthony family.

What about it, mark? I mean, you said that they expected this. They felt that they were going to be the scapegoats. But did they really believe tot mom was going to go this far and claim George Anthony sexually molested her? Sending her off to grade school after forcing her to perform oral sex as a child? That`s beyond anything they could have expected. And here they are going to the jail, trying to leave her money the weekend before trial starts?

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: July 11, 2011, 07:34:34 PM »

Could Casey Anthony Judge, Belvin Perry, Be the Next Judge Judy?

http://www.popeater.com/2011/07/05/casey-anthony-judge-belvin-perry-judge-judy-tv-show/

Forget attorney, Jose Baez. Forget Casey Anthony. The real star of the never ending legal circus that dominated the holiday weekend is none other than Judge Belvin Perry, who, experts agree, could have a second career waiting for him as a television judge.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #306 on: July 11, 2011, 07:35:30 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28514674/detail.html
"The release date is firm. As to how we will release her, that is still being worked upon. But we're going to release her in such as way as to protect her and the public from any harm that might come from this release," said jail spokesperson Allen Moore.

Casey's defense team is concerned for her safety and is making security arrangements for her return to life on the outside.

There are rumors that Casey's mother Cindy Anthony's relatives in Houston might take her in or that she might go stay with relatives in Ohio where she was born.

But because of her "celebrity" status, there is talk she'd be better off in New York City or Los Angeles, where notorious behavior is sometimes expected.

There were even rumors that defense attorney Cheney Mason and his wife would take her in, but Mason has denied that rumor.

WFTV has received a call from a man in Phoenix, Arizona who said he is willing to take Casey in with him, his wife and his two children. He claims he met Casey a few years ago.
Murderer=yes,celebrity-no. 
His two children??????????????????????????? Yeah, right I would let that baby killing HO come into the house with my two children.

How the holy heck did he meet her a few years ago????????????? She was in JAIL???

I swear people out there are loonier than I thought I would ever see. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: July 11, 2011, 07:41:39 PM »

http://www.popeater.com/2011/07/05/casey-anthony-judge-belvin-perry-judge-judy-tv-show/

Forget attorney, Jose Baez. Forget Casey Anthony. The real star of the never ending legal circus that dominated the holiday weekend is none other than Judge Belvin Perry, who, experts agree, could have a second career waiting for him as a television judge.

The real star of the never ending legal circus ...???  Thought so at beginning of trial.  No more.  The real star was Jeff Ashton.  imo
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 11, 2011, 07:45:08 PM »

"They are in Orlando and have no plans to leave the state, this is where their home is."

Follow the money.

If those mofos end up with a house in Islesworth, I promise Disney I will never ever visit any of their properties again. I swear to gosh I'll boycott everything that has to do with Disney & their sponsors. They're enablers afaic! They fueled this fire!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: July 11, 2011, 07:47:21 PM »

The real star of the never ending legal circus ...???  Thought so at beginning of trial.  No more.  The real star was Jeff Ashton.  imo
Mine to including Linda and Mr George but Ashton took center stage in it all.
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: July 11, 2011, 07:47:26 PM »

I have looked through ALL of the Pinellas County High School sites...I ran across one Jim...but, he is not in his 30s...though some of the school sites only listed names and not their position at the school...so it could have been one of those. From the picture that showed him from behind he appears to have dark skin and dark hair and short to average height and stocky.

I haven't looked through the jury records to see if he said he worked in Pinellas county - is there a chance he just lives there?  We lived in Tampa Bay for over 10 years and it's large and pretty much all connected.  You might try Hillsborough county or Pasco county schools as well.  We lived in all three counties at one time or another during our time there, and my husband always had to commute out of county.  And if he lived in south St. Pete, there's a chance he could even commute to Sarasota (Sarasota county).
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: July 11, 2011, 07:50:30 PM »

Follow the money.

Geo and Cindy's attorney said "The defense NEVER talked to Geo about alleged molestation of Casey. Prosecution knew it was going to come up at trial. The PROSECUTION informed Geo of this. The defense had Casey's diary and not one time was the molestation mentioned."

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: Let`s go to his attorney, Mark Lippman. Lippman has an excellent reputation in his jurisdiction and beyond. He is the attorney for the Anthony family.

What about it, mark? I mean, you said that they expected this. They felt that they were going to be the scapegoats. But did they really believe tot mom was going to go this far and claim George Anthony sexually molested her? Sending her off to grade school after forcing her to perform oral sex as a child? That`s beyond anything they could have expected. And here they are going to the jail, trying to leave her money the weekend before trial starts?

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

Lippman said on HLN Cindy, Geo and Lippman found out about possible molestation being brought up at trial, about 6 weeks prior to the trial.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: July 11, 2011, 07:52:51 PM »

I haven't looked through the jury records to see if he said he worked in Pinellas county - is there a chance he just lives there?  We lived in Tampa Bay for over 10 years and it's large and pretty much all connected.  You might try Hillsborough county or Pasco county schools as well.  We lived in all three counties at one time or another during our time there, and my husband always had to commute out of county.  And if he lived in south St. Pete, there's a chance he could even commute to Sarasota (Sarasota county).

This could be possible...I will have to see where I found his information, because I really thought that it said he did work for the Pinellas County School District...but, I may have just thought that myself.  I live in Polk County and travel to Tampa to work...so definitely possible.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: July 11, 2011, 07:53:39 PM »

Note: please don't anybody quote that whole huge juror post. Just copy & past the portions you want to refer to.

Here's what I notice - This guy wasn't an alternate afterall, he is Juror #11 and the foreperson, he's from Ohio, he's "eye-candy" supposedly, Casey Anthony didn't take any notes on him when he was being interviewed...which was extremely rare.

Another note:
He was compared to George Clooney but then he was said to more closely resemble the coach from Friday Night Lights. The only one I can think of that the media women would think was "hot" would maybe be referring to Coach Taylor from FNL. Wonder who teaches Health & Phys Ed in Pinellas County that could be compared to Coach Taylor...

If they are talking about the movie, Billy Bob Thorton was the coach.....couldn't be that hard to find him, is this the one whose first name is Jim??

Not the movie. Friday Night Lights that's on every week - no way they're talking about BBT imo. I think they're talking about this guy who's playing Coach Taylor (Kyle Chandler):

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 11, 2011, 07:59:24 PM »

FYI - We will stay on this thread (Justice Denied #3) until it hits around 50 pages or so.  Just so you guys know. 

Thanks Klaas.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 11, 2011, 08:01:27 PM »

"The SideBar Show"
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: July 11, 2011, 08:01:29 PM »

Follow the money.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

<snipped>

I just love these "Gotcha" moments. Thanks.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: July 11, 2011, 08:02:24 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2011-07-11-casey-anthony-facebook-twitter_n.htm
Social media sites keep Anthony case alive
By Natalie DiBlasio, and Luke Kerr-Dineen
Posted 8m ago

Casey Anthony was acquitted of murdering her daughter, but scores of Facebook posts still hound her.
Thousands of members of the social networking site have set up Casey Anthony pages to criticize her, curse at her and even follow her when she is released Sunday.

Some pages are memorials to Caylee Anthony, 2, who disappeared in June 2008. A month later, the child's grandmother reported her missing; her body was found in December. On July 5, a jury found Casey Anthony not guilty of killing her.

By late Monday afternoon, 16,265 people had pledged to "Wear Purple for Caylee Anthony's Birthday" onAug. 9.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #318 on: July 11, 2011, 08:07:13 PM »

Wow - he is so cool. He is a psychopath that watched his mother get killed when he was a child. He was adopted by the police officer that found him. Now Dexter fills his appetite to kill people by killing bad people that get away with bad things.  I think he would not only do KC he would set the stage will filling the kill location with pictures of Caylee and probably playing you are my sunshine while he slowly kills her.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 11, 2011, 08:10:10 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.