April 20, 2024, 07:17:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360432 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: July 11, 2011, 09:46:08 PM »

I've said before, please don't be researching jurors just for the sake of it.  Although most of us don't agree with the verdict, that doesn't mean there is something criminal about the jury.  More likely they simply didn't understand or didn't have even close to what we have seen.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 11, 2011, 09:46:09 PM »

Should the judge release the video tape of Casey Anthony being told Caylee's remains have been found?

yes
 82.58%  (640 votes)

no
 17.42%  (135 votes)

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2011/07/10/jury-foreperson-and-the-facts/

Darn Skippy! Release the video already!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: July 11, 2011, 09:46:55 PM »

So much for that. I got a email from our former governor. I basically asked him if anything could be done, what if the jurors were tampered with, the judge not following through on anything pertaining to Baez, federal charges any other charges. His email said Unfortunately Miss Anthony cannot and will not be tried again the jurors verdict is final.

Even if a juror admits to being bribed or persuaded??   

Yes, my email was long and offered many scenarios.  I asked him what if they were tampered with all that. He did not elaborate much in the email. But he did say in any scenarios the vote is final once the judge found her not guilty it is over.

Oh that just sucks!!  Thanks, West!!   Wait a minute...You mean JP could have changed the verdict? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: July 11, 2011, 09:49:57 PM »

So much for that. I got a email from our former governor. I basically asked him if anything could be done, what if the jurors were tampered with, the judge not following through on anything pertaining to Baez, federal charges any other charges. His email said Unfortunately Miss Anthony cannot and will not be tried again the jurors verdict is final.

This is a good site that explains double jeopardy:

http://www.autrefoisacquit.info/

::snipping2::

Once acquitted, a person can never be retried despite:

Evidence
        * New compelling evidence such as DNA
        * Admission of guilt by the accused
    Error of Law
        * Judges giving an incorrect or improper summation to the jury
        * Judges incorrectly denying the admission of evidence
    Corruption of Process
        * Jury tampering
        *Threatening or bribing of witnesses
 "...double jeopardy unequivocally prohibits a second trial following an acquittal, [as the] public interest in the finality of criminal judgements is so strong that an acquitted defendant may not be tried even though the acquittal was based on an egregiously erroneous foundation..."

::snipping2::

Thanks for the link and info, Shutterblog....

I am thinking that the Double Jeopardy law needs to be revised or tweaked a bit.  Wow!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: July 11, 2011, 09:50:35 PM »

With video

http://www.businessinsider.com/oreilly-nancy-grace-casey-anthony-video-2011-7

Nancy Grace Says She Did NOT Go Overboard In Her Coverage Of Casey Anthony
Jul. 11, 2011, 8:50 PM

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/oreilly-nancy-grace-casey-anthony-video-2011-7#ixzz1RqqirPBU
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: July 11, 2011, 09:50:42 PM »

Yes, my email was long and offered many scenarios.  I asked him what if they were tampered with all that. He did not elaborate much in the email. But he did say in any scenarios the vote is final once the judge found her not guilty it is over.

Oh that just sucks!!  Thanks, West!!   Wait a minute...You mean JP could have changed the verdict? 

No, Once the court found her not guilty because of the jury verdict it was over. he didn't say he could have changed it. I guess he just meant that once he brought her up in front of the court and found her not guilty it was over.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: July 11, 2011, 09:52:07 PM »

Unfortunately its true I have searched since her NG was read, looking for any kind of loop hole that could get her back into court on this with a new jury. So now we just have to wait for 1. Someone take the law in their own hands. 2. She does something else and end up in court and tried like OJ did. 3. She kills herself

I think the odds are pretty much in her favor any one of those three scenarios to occur. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: July 11, 2011, 09:53:08 PM »

Titch,  what in the world do you think Judge Perry could do to Mason for flipping the bird in public???

Exactly.  It wasn't in the judge's courtroom or during the course of the trial, it was in a restaurant after the case was over.  Judge Perry had absolutely no jurisdiction to do anything about it.  If you're a judge, you can't just take anything you dislike and do something about it.

Couldn't a cop issue him a ticket for disorderly conduct? My neighbors son is 17 & his gf had a guy that kept harassing her. My neighbor's son was riding down the highway when he saw the guy that was trying to intimidate his gf, so he flipped him the finger. He got a ticket, went to court to try to fight it, it didn't work & he had to pay the fine & court cost.

I live in NJ. Maybe the law is different in FL?
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 11, 2011, 09:53:24 PM »

No, Once the court found her not guilty because of the jury verdict it was over. he didn't say he could have changed it. I guess he just meant that once he brought her up in front of the court and found her not guilty it was over.

Oh okay... I understand now.  Thank you.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: July 11, 2011, 09:55:02 PM »

I dont see #3 happening but hey micheal Jackson took an over dose

Unfortunately its true I have searched since her NG was read, looking for any kind of loop hole that could get her back into court on this with a new jury. So now we just have to wait for 1. Someone take the law in their own hands. 2. She does something else and end up in court and tried like OJ did. 3. She kills herself

I think the odds are pretty much in her favor any one of those three scenarios to occur. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: July 11, 2011, 09:56:39 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
obkealing bob kealing
What is your question? Thank you friend“@YancyFaith: I'm curious why @bobkealing never answers my questions?”
4 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Confirmed: TMZ photos are not #George and #Cindy Anthony. Says their lawyer Mark Lippman: "No, that's why I had them take it down."
35 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: July 11, 2011, 09:57:37 PM »

I just think because she has been locked up and around guards and lawyer that basically had to cater to her life the outside will be rough. I am sure she knows that people out here hate her, but i am not sure she realizes how much people really do hate her she is not going to be living a beautiful life. Her life will be hell and I am sure people will see to it.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: July 11, 2011, 09:57:48 PM »

Shutterblog - Thank You!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: July 11, 2011, 09:58:08 PM »

What I want to know is... I understand the NG verdict can't be overturned because of the double jeopardy law, but what if even one juror comes forward saying that they were bribed (wishful thinking) and want to come clean... What would happen? 

Would an investigation take place?  Could these change anything?   

I don't know why not?  If it was revealed that jury tampering had resulted in a guilty verdict ... a new trial would be where it was at and ... heads would roll.  In other words ... those behind the obstruction of the jury process and ... those who agreed to become participants in the obstruction of the jury processs ... would be held accountable..

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: July 11, 2011, 09:59:19 PM »

What I want to know is... I understand the NG verdict can't be overturned because of the double jeopardy law, but what if even one juror comes forward saying that they were bribed (wishful thinking) and want to come clean... What would happen? 

Would an investigation take place?  Could these change anything?   

I don't know why not?  If it was revealed that jury tampering had resulted in a guilty verdict ... a new trial would be where it was at and ... heads would roll.  In other words ... those behind the obstruction of the jury process and ... those who agreed to become participants in the obstruction of the jury processs ... would be held accountable..

Janet

I think it would take a lot more then just saying they were tampered with.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: July 11, 2011, 09:59:49 PM »

here is a long shot that I dont see happening if someone else came forward saying they planned on killing Caylee and Casey had conspired with them to kill her then she could be retried, on conspiracy charges.

Say her and GA decided to get back at Cindy for controlling the purse strings, or her and Tony decided to get rid of Caylee so they could start fresh and not have kids hanging on them to slow them down.

I don't see anyone ever doing this
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #396 on: July 11, 2011, 10:01:18 PM »

IM ~ I posted it in the Juror thread here. One sec. Brb with link...

Island Monkey ~ Here's the SM link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9924.msg1443642#msg1443642

I also posted the whole thing on this thread but I forget the page... Maybe 5 or 6 pgs back...not sure.

Thanks ......I see he is NO George Clooney...and it said he was born and raised in Ohio and moved here 8 yrs ago, but could he have moved here from somewhere else other than Ohio? Could it have been tweeted wrong....just wondering (futile as it is LOL)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: July 11, 2011, 10:03:33 PM »

Foreman on Great now
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: July 11, 2011, 10:03:38 PM »

The more that I think about this verdict...the more that I feel.......................

GIVE HER TO US

We can make her life he77 a lot better than they can in prison!  Without violence of course!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #399 on: July 11, 2011, 10:03:46 PM »

I've said before, please don't be researching jurors just for the sake of it.  Although most of us don't agree with the verdict, that doesn't mean there is something criminal about the jury.  More likely they simply didn't understand or didn't have even close to what we have seen.

Rut -Ro.......already did, not into his background as to anything he might have done or she would have, but as to where he may be from. You can delete if you want 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.