April 24, 2024, 05:28:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360543 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: July 12, 2011, 12:40:40 AM »

eBay~

CASEY ANTHONY NOT GUILTY VERDICT SHIRT ON SALE!!!
(same shirt, but NOT the actual one worn by CASEY in court)
proceeds to go to charity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CASEY-ANTHONY-NOT-GUILTY-Verdict-DAY-Pink-Shirt-/140574127995?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20badef77b

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: July 12, 2011, 12:44:31 AM »

Hi monkeys! I just dropped in to show you something. I don't know if you all have heard about this but if not here is a phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on a radio station (in Houston). I listen to this station all the time btw. Looks like Casey may be coming to Houston when she gets released. Anyway it's pretty interesting what the cousin has to say.

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Interesting interview - George is done............and according to this cousin KC & Cindy are going to Houston or Pasadena. Guess KC will get another chance at doing Cindy once again. LOL  They are sticking by the story George did it. It sounded as if there are going to be charges against him brought too.

I will say one thing - although Cindy lied like a dog in that trial I have to agree with one thing the jurors keep saying  - George did not appear to be telling the truth. He did give off the aura of deception throughout the trial to me. By blaming George, the picked the right one because even in his crying jag, something seemed off.  I do think the jurors also picked up on that. That was not a reason to find her not guilty but it could not have helped but plant a lot of doubt in their mind.

Remember, she's referring to the Pasadena which is adjacent to Houston;  I'm not believing what she is saying [yet] and maybe she's really related to The Jar instead!!!!!!!!  She sounds like him. lol   This is kind fishy I think.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 12, 2011, 12:48:06 AM »

Tenn. lawmakers back passing 'Caylee's law'
Measure would make it a crime not to report a missing child promptly

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2011/jul/12/tenn-lawmakers-back-passing-caylees-law/

NASHVILLE - Both Democratic and Republican state legislators are planning to push a "Caylee's Law" in Tennessee to punish parents who do not report missing children to law-enforcement officers.

The idea has drawn wide support across the nation since Casey Anthony was found not guilty in a highly publicized Florida trial last week of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, though she acknowledged not reporting the child's death. More than 1.1 million people had placed their names on an online petition supporting such a law as of Monday afternoon.

State Sen. Eric Stewart, D-Belvidere, and House Minority Leader Craig Fitzhugh, D-Ripley, issued a news release Monday declaring they are filing a bill to make it a punishable crime when parents or guardians fail to timely notify authorities when a child under their care is missing.

"There are a lot of citizens in our area who think Ms. Anthony got away with murder and they want some form of justice served," Haynes told WBIR-TV before leaving on his trip. He suggested the law require reporting within 24 hours after a youngster goes missing.

The Democrats' bill mandates that authorities be notified as soon as a parent or guardian has reason to believe that a child within their custody or care has gone missing. Currently, Tennessee law (TCA 37-10-202) already requires parents to report such information, but does not provide any means for enforcement, the Democrats said.

Under Fitzhugh and Stewart's bill, failure to notify authorities would constitute a misdemeanor. In situations in which bodily injury or death of the child resulted, the crime would be elevated to a felony.

"As Tennessee lawmakers, we cannot do anything to change the outcome of the Casey Anthony trial in Florida, but we can and should strengthen our laws here in Tennessee," Stewart said. "If a child is missing, the authorities should be notified immediately, not one day or 30 days later."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: July 12, 2011, 12:49:47 AM »

I wonder what Great had to pay for that interview

I read her blog... she said Fox paid him nothing.

I saw it too, she said he didn't ask; and they didn't offer iirc.

FOX doesn't pay for interviews usually.

Joran van der Sloot was paid $10,000 by Fox in an underhand manner for an interview.  Joran later emailed Greta and implied that every word that he had spewed out of his mouth in the interview was a lie.

Could it be that Mr. Foreman was also paid thousands for a tape ... for an image ... for a copy of a document?

Janet

++++

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Coming up: You heard Joran van der Sloot in an interview done in Thailand say he sold Natalee, but eight hours later, before we had even gotten out of Thailand, an e-mail flashed across my BlackBerry. Joran said he lied to us. Did Joran lie to us?  And if so, when? When he said he sold Natalee or eight hours later, when he said it was not true? Joran's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, joins us next.

<snipped>

TACOPINA: OK. So whatever I have - I mean, an email from one of your producers, Steph Watts, you know, to Joran, talking about the Western Union transaction. Greta, look --

VAN SUSTEREN: That is how the money is transferred. There's no secret. There's no secret.

TACOPINA: You paid him for a tape that he made and wound up getting an hour interview with him. And so be it, Greta. Great TV, great ratings- -

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you have a problem with that?

TACOPINA: Yes, I do have a problem with it, Greta, because if you offered Joran $10,000 tomorrow and ask him to tell you a fifth story, he would do it.

Clearly, he's a sick kid. Clearly, I have nothing to say in defense of his actions, Greta. OK?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

I remember that with Joran, but that was an exception.  He promised her The Big Scoop, remember?   She got burned, big time.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 12, 2011, 12:50:50 AM »

eBay~
Edit to add link per Monkeyking:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-SIGNED-Freshman-Yearbook-/220810296741?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336951bda5
Casey Anthony high school yearbook

(SELLER IS SELLING 4 BOOKS SEPERATELY)

Apparenly, the seller is a guy named Alex, who was supposed to be included as a defense witness during the penalty phase, according to him.

With 34 bids, this book is currently at $455.00!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:03:50 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: July 12, 2011, 12:53:22 AM »

If any of them, the DT, ANTS, jurors are getting death threats, all they have to do is to report it to the police.
The police will investigate and charges would be laid.
Then there would be a jury trial.
Then, the jury would want to go home or to Disney World or just be and there would be alot of media attention.
The jury would find the defendant (s) not guilty and that would be justice or would that be a pay it forward in a backwards kind of way.
ps. Mason does look like he farts alot.
Maybe Cindy and KC are going to check into the Pasedena Recovery Centre with Dr. Drew.

I don't think even Dr. Drew can help those two psychopaths. BTW, I think the Pasadena was the one next to Houston, not the one in California. Not sure though.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: July 12, 2011, 12:53:42 AM »

If any of them, the DT, ANTS, jurors are getting death threats, all they have to do is to report it to the police.
Then, the jury would want to go home or to Disney World or just be and there would be alot of media attention.
The jury would find the defendant (s) not guilty and that would be justice or would that be a pay it forward in a backwards kind of way.
Maybe Cindy and KC are going to check into the Pasedena Recovery Centre with Dr. Drew.

The Pasadena she mentioned is the Pasadena adjacent to Houston---not the one in California.    [ She's got a Pasadena, Texas accent, actually]
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: July 12, 2011, 03:34:04 AM »

Hi monkeys! I just dropped in to show you something. I don't know if you all have heard about this but if not here is a phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on a radio station (in Houston). I listen to this station all the time btw. Looks like Casey may be coming to Houston when she gets released. Anyway it's pretty interesting what the cousin has to say.

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Listening to this I feel its just a promo for Cindy's book, she will send GA under a bus again poor guy having his own wife and family turn against him once again. I will not buy this book of Cindy's but I am sure a lot of people will buy it.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: July 12, 2011, 06:10:00 AM »

I don't think even Dr. Drew can help those two psychopaths. BTW, I think the Pasadena was the one next to Houston, not the one in California. Not sure though.
  Pasadena is about an hour drive from Houston.  Way back in the day, "Urban Cowboy" was filmed there (John Travolta) at Micky Gilley's.  It is a very industrial town with industrial plants, etc. everywhere and the air smells like sulphur.  Many Houstonions call it "Stinkadena". 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: July 12, 2011, 06:17:49 AM »

Listening to this I feel its just a promo for Cindy's book, she will send GA under a bus again poor guy having his own wife and family turn against him once again. I will not buy this book of Cindy's but I am sure a lot of people will buy it.

Very interesting interview. Absolutely we will find out exactly what bozo said happened to Caylee happened! After they talked to the family last night they ABSOLUTELY know what happened. How many times have we heard that word ABSOLUTELY?  Sounds just like Cindy to me. And Casey has lost her mind????  And will never be the same again??? After we watched her during trial with her giggles and smirks and everything else she did when the jury wasn't present and then her straight face. Not to mention that she had the presence of mind to flip off the state on several different occasions.

If it is true that Cindy and Casey moving away all I can say is Cindy better watch her back.
And geesh if they get charges pressed against George, I can't even believe I am typing this!
Maybe Casey will be getting the house after all. No way did that psycho take the rap for an accident or anyone else specially not her dad and stay in jail for 3 years.

I won't be buying a book or watching a movie by them either.

Oh Brother! This just gets nuttier and nuttier.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: July 12, 2011, 06:46:45 AM »

Deputies To Step Up Security For Casey's Release
The same sheriff's office that investigated Casey Anthony for murder will have to protect her. (07/11/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/28514004/index.html

So sad, more county resources.

They need to take her to the county line and dump her off.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: July 12, 2011, 07:03:02 AM »

If anyone including Cindy's distant cousin believes one word in the "book" Cindy is allegedly writing, they are STUCK ON STUPID!!! The Scamthony's don't know HOW to tell the truth! Of course Cindy's going to spin a yarn. These nuts create stories about everything>>>>>all FICTION.

Stupid distant cousin>>>>wants us to believe KC had a complete mental breakdown after killing Caylee??? Give me a *edit language* break! One thing I got, actually the only fact I got out of the little radio interview Ms. Dana distant cousin is she must be from the same gene pool as Cindy.....the STUPID gene pool! The only drowning in this case is their brains!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 12, 2011, 07:11:58 AM »

eBay~

http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-SIGNED-Freshman-Yearbook-/220810296741?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336951bda5

Apparenly, the seller is a guy named Alex, who was supposed to be included as a defense witness during the penalty phase, according to him.

**Self edited to add link, oops!!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: July 12, 2011, 07:17:01 AM »

If anyone including Cindy's distant cousin believes one word in the "book" Cindy is allegedly writing, they are STUCK ON STUPID!!! The Scamthony's don't know HOW to tell the truth! Of course Cindy's going to spin a yarn. These nuts create stories about everything>>>>>all FICTION.

Stupid distant cousin>>>>wants us to believe KC had a complete mental breakdown after killing Caylee??? Give me a edit language break! One thing I got, actually the only fact I got out of the little radio interview Ms. Dana distant cousin is she must be from the same gene pool as Cindy.....the STUPID gene pool! The only drowning in this case is their brains!

Hey Seeme!!

The woman actually sounded excited too.  So sad!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: July 12, 2011, 07:18:29 AM »

I'd rather listen to Jeff Aston again~

RAW INTERVIEW: Casey Prosecutor Jeff Ashton Talks To WFTV
WFTV reporter Kathi Belich sat down with Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton to talk about the Casey Anthony trial. (07/09/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/28514004/index.html

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #595 on: July 12, 2011, 07:44:01 AM »

Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict

Posted: 6:30 am EDT July 12, 2011

The foreman said even though the jury might have thought there was a decomposing body in the trunk of Casey’s car; it wasn't enough to convict her.

You don't know who put the body in the trunk or how it ended up there,” he said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28518678/detail.html

----

If they found a dead body in my car trunk today... I'm pretty sure cops would figure it out how it got there. Thankfully, I don't like to tote around dead bodies... especially where I keep my groceries.

Gotta love Casey's conspiracy theory jury.    I hope they lose everything over this.

I think they are kind of dangerous people - and it's demonstrated by the way they think.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: July 12, 2011, 07:46:42 AM »

eBay~

Bet he does not answer my question; "Are you comfortable trying to make money off of a murdering classmate?"
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: July 12, 2011, 07:47:15 AM »

So many unanswered questions... ...it is frustrating me to no end.

The scamothony's won't leave FL, there is no State income tax.
http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=130684,00.html

Slore should change her name to Jezebel.

JMO

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: July 12, 2011, 07:52:12 AM »

Very interesting interview. Absolutely we will find out exactly what bozo said happened to Caylee happened! After they talked to the family last night they ABSOLUTELY know what happened. How many times have we heard that word ABSOLUTELY?  Sounds just like Cindy to me. And Casey has lost her mind????  And will never be the same again??? After we watched her during trial with her giggles and smirks and everything else she did when the jury wasn't present and then her straight face. Not to mention that she had the presence of mind to flip off the state on several different occasions.

If it is true that Cindy and Casey moving away all I can say is Cindy better watch her back.
And geesh if they get charges pressed against George, I can't even believe I am typing this!
Maybe Casey will be getting the house after all. No way did that psycho take the rap for an accident or anyone else specially not her dad and stay in jail for 3 years.

I won't be buying a book or watching a movie by them either.

Oh Brother! This just gets nuttier and nuttier.

Boycott the book, jmo, no one will ever know the truth. 
Unfortunately the whole family are a bunch of liars.   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: July 12, 2011, 07:56:53 AM »

eBay~

Bet he does not answer my question; "Are you comfortable trying to make money off of a murdering classmate?"

Let me know if he answers.

I also saw a couple of bumper stickers that read:

"Somewhere in Florida is a town who's missing it's 12 IDIOTS!"

"Casey Anthony Duct Tape, sticks even when the charges do not"

I imagine there will be a lot of this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.