April 19, 2024, 04:09:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360396 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2011, 11:33:55 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/us-headlines-in-national/attorney-says-zenaida-gonzalez-has-real-case-against-casey-anthon

Attorney says Zenaida Gonzalez has ‘real case’ against Casey Anthony

Charisse Van Horn
US Headlines Examiner
July 11, 2011

Continue reading on Examiner.com Attorney says Zenaida Gonzalez has ‘real case’ against Casey Anthony - National US Headlines | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/us-headlines-in-national/attorney-says-zenaida-gonzalez-has-real-case-against-casey-anthon#ixzz1RoL3c6QK
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2011, 11:38:30 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28507687/detail.html
Lawyer Worries About Casey Anthony's Post-Release Safety
Cheney Mason Says He's Not Sure Where Anthony Will Stay
POSTED: Monday, July 11, 2011
UPDATED: 9:04 am EDT July 11, 2011

::snipping2::
Mason said Anthony's relations with her parents were "pretty well burned" after the trial, where her defense team contended she was sexually abused by her father. Her father, George Anthony, denied the claims.

Jail records show Casey Anthony refused a visit Friday from her mother, Cindy Anthony.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Mason should take her to his house!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2011, 11:41:56 AM »

1,105.500 and counting

Caylee's Law
http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2011, 11:42:42 AM »

Mason said Anthony's relations with her parents were "pretty well burned" after the trial, where her defense team contended she was sexually abused by her father. Her father, George Anthony, denied the claims.

Jail records show Casey Anthony refused a visit Friday from her mother, Cindy Anthony.

yeah..bet his wife would love her..especially when she becomes flirtatious with old Crusty..

I'd call that KARMA

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2011, 11:51:05 AM »

Michael P. Duggan 

Michael P. Duggan Plymouth

Michael P. Duggan, of Plymouth, by car accident on October 30, 2007 at the age of 24. Beloved son of Donna L. (Camorota) MacLean of Rutland and Wendy Duggan of Falmouth. Beloved stepson of Kelly A. (Hegarty) Cahoon and Steven T. Cahoon, both of Plymouth and Gerald A. MacLean of Rutland. Beloved grandson of Margaret and Wilfred Duggan of Marshfield, Thomas J. Camarota of East Falmouth and the late Wanda G. Camarota. Beloved brother of Matthew G.Duggan, Meghan J. Tassanari and Megan A.Guggan, all of Plymouth Joshua K.Van Kleef of Spencer, Nickolas L. Van Kleef of Rutland and the late Sarah J. Duggan. Beloved stepbrother of Stephenie F. and Sheri A. Cahoon, both of Plymouth. Funeral from the Richard Davis Funeral Home, 619 State Rd. (Route 3A), Plymouth (Manomet) on Saturday, November 3 at 9 a.m. Funeral Mass in St. Bonaventure Church, 799 State Rd., Plymouth at 10 a.m. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited. Visiting hours on Friday from 2-5 and 6-9 p.m. Michael was born in Danbury CT and grew up in Plymouth. Michael worked in the restaurant business for several years. Burial in Vine Hill Cemetery, Plymouth.

http://www.legacy.com/ns/obitfinder/obituary-search.aspx?daterange=2000-2009&firstname=michael&lastname=duggan&countryid=1&stateid=22&affiliateid=-1

There is not a child listed as being fathered by Michael Patrick Duggan.  DM knew he fathered a child, why isn't a child
listed?  The new granny, knew where Michaels child lived, and the grandparents names (so she says). Why didn't contact the Ant's and inform them that Caylees, father died?  Follow the money...then Caylee would be an Heir, is that why?

This is no mystery to me, I think DM is looking for "treats" Smile  IMO

Is This Caylee's Daddy?

The great mystery of the Casey Anthony trial: Who fathered the 2-year-old she’s accused of murdering? Diane Dimond reveals the person whose DNA may finally solve the riddle.

snip

“I asked him about the circumstances… who is the family? He said the parents were George and Cindy Anthony. I asked who she was and he said her name is Casey. He told me her dad was a cop and I said, ‘Oh, Mike! Does she want child support?’” At this point, Duggan was working as a low-paid waiter in Passaic, New Jersey. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

So he was a low-paid worker, so why didn't you add Caylee in the Obit?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2011, 11:51:06 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-disgust20110711,0,3499643.story
Report: Casey Anthony jury foreman felt 'disgust' at not-guilty verdict
From the Web
8:42 a.m. EDT, July 11, 2011

The jury foreman in the Casey Anthony trial described in an anonymous interview with FOX's Greta Van Susteren many of the jurors thought the young woman killed her daughter Caylee Marie, myfoxatlanta.com is reporting.

But they found Anthony not guilty of the most serious charges, including first-degree murder, because the State Attorney's Office never showed how it happened. He described a feeling of "disgust" at the predicament.
Read the full story at myfoxatlanta.com. http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/national/Jury-Foreman-Talks-About-Casey-Anthony-Trial-20110711-am-sd

They didn't HAVE to PROVE how she killed Caylee.  See, this is what bothers me.  Instead of sending the judge a note asking they decide they HAVE to vote not guilty.  These people including the FOREMAN are a huge waste.

Drive by post here, but sending a note to the judge just would have taken too much of their valuable time. They were in such a damn hurry to get out of there that the did not even send a note to ask a simple question....sickening! I hate them all and am tired of people telling me I have to respect the jury. NO I DON"T!!!!!!!!!!

I still think something was very hinky with this jury!!!!

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!! 

I am just as mad - if not more so than I was a week ago. 

me too!
more - now they're talking & what they're saying infuriates me
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2011, 11:55:27 AM »

Just stopping in to say good morning. 

I have refused to watch any of the stupid shows this weekend about KC or to read any news.   She is just a waste.   But I did see a  headline this morning saying the offers were drying up or rumors....that makes me feel hopeful.

Hopeful that the things KC wants and expects, she will not get;  money and attention.

Terri
Ohio

Terri, when Jerry Springer goes on the record saying he did not & will not interview her & trash videos rescind offers I don't think she'll make the millions that people were afraid of!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2011, 11:56:02 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28507055/detail.html
Mason On Casey, Parents: That's Pretty Well Burned

Mason told NBC's Savannah Guthrie that the Anthony family relationship is "pretty well burned."

While he expects Anthony may one day reconcile with her brother, Lee Anthony, Mason said he does not expect the 25-year-old to speak with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, once she is released from the Orange County Jail.

Wait a sec....Lee was feeling her up, remember?  Why would she reconcile with him?

You KNOW this is really hacking off George and Cindy...........they one they "sacrificed" for has turned against them totally.

Morning everyone...........Unless this is another ploy to divert our attention and they plan to sneak her into their home, very easy to pull into garage without anyone being the wiser.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2011, 11:58:20 AM »

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20110711/COLUMNISTS0218/110708019/Bob-Stover-Really-really-sorry-July-11-

Bob Stover: Really, really sorry (July 11)

There were several dozen irate calls to our office about the juxtaposition of the shuttle and the most hated woman in Florida.

Many of the calls came from Kennedy Space Center workers.

The outrage certainly wasn’t restricted to KSC workers. I received one email from a co-worker in our Advertising Department.

“That is sickening,” she wrote.

Casey Anthony IS the most hated woman in America.   

Too bad Bin Laden is dead, she could have hidden out with him lol
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2011, 11:59:13 AM »

.....she does like to cook it seems.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2011, 11:59:34 AM »

I still say that is NOT George and Cindy Anthony by the pool.  I believe TMZ got it wrong. They could be very well enjoying themselves sitting by a resort pool someplace, I just don't think this is them.  If it is them, how can Cindy be moving to Texas and writing a tell all about how George molested Casey and disposed of Caylee's body?  Nothing makes sense.

You may be right, Klaas. ...but blown up it looks like a pic of Ann Finnell and Jossy Mansur hanging out together. 

If you study the original pic (the one on the left at the TMZ website) I think it just might be them.

If it is true... it sure blows a big hole in that book she is writing. Cuz she's FOS! It would take her scamming to new levels.

my first reaction was "no".  Until I took a picture of my daughter with my cell phone at Applebees last night & she looked like Tim Conway!  (she's a beautiful little girl btw - took after her daddy LOL)  Could very well be them.  The distance, heat etc.  The thing that struck me is how they have that "deer caught in headlights" expression like they just got busted.  Could be them.  I'd think more people would have snapped a picture though if it were.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2011, 12:02:14 PM »

Mason told NBC's Savannah Guthrie that the Anthony family relationship is "pretty well burned."

While he expects Anthony may one day reconcile with her brother, Lee Anthony, Mason said he does not expect the 25-year-old to speak with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, once she is released from the Orange County Jail.

Wait a sec....Lee was feeling her up, remember?  Why would she reconcile with him?

You KNOW this is really hacking off George and Cindy...........they one they "sacrificed" for has turned against them totally.

Morning everyone...........Unless this is another ploy to divert our attention and they plan to sneak her into their home, very easy to pull into garage without anyone being the wiser.

I believe that's what's going on.  Mason saying she wouldn't go there & the Cindy visit rejection.  It's easier to steal from Mommy but Mason surely has a bigger pocket.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2011, 12:05:06 PM »

With book deals, interviews, online forums & blogs, media reporting, the new law being proposed ~ How will all of that work if Cindy & George put a trademark on Caylee's name?

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/17/caylee-anthonys-grandparents-trademark-her-name/

Caylee Anthony’s grandparents apply to trademark her name

Posted at 7:06 pm   
by: CNN's Emanuella Grinberg, HLN's Natisha Lance

Snipped:
Caylee Anthony’s grandparents have applied for trademarks on her name as well as the phrase “Justice for Caylee” to prevent others from using or profiting from the slain Florida toddler’s likeness, the couple’s lawyer said Tuesday.

Ok my first thoughts is that pisses me off, especially the justice for Caylee but then I thought, Caylee did not get justice so let them have it! Who would be throwing that phrase around anyway at this point? But I'm still pissed that all they can think about is how they can get their grubby hands on money from the death of their grandchild!  ::MonkeyMad::Someone needs to trademark "No Justice for Caylee" and send proceeds to someone like Tim Miller.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2011, 12:07:06 PM »

I believe that's what's going on.  Mason saying she wouldn't go there & the Cindy visit rejection.  It's easier to steal from Mommy but Mason surely has a bigger pocket.

Yep, wouldn't doubt if she isn't already there, hope it all backfires, perhaps they can all kill each other.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2011, 12:09:00 PM »

Yep, wouldn't doubt if she isn't already there, hope it all backfires, perhaps they can all kill each other.

that would be an answer to my prayers if that happens...lol

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2011, 12:13:01 PM »

Michael P. Duggan 

Michael P. Duggan Plymouth

Michael P. Duggan, of Plymouth, by car accident on October 30, 2007 at the age of 24. Beloved son of Donna L. (Camorota) MacLean of Rutland and Wendy Duggan of Falmouth. Beloved stepson of Kelly A. (Hegarty) Cahoon and Steven T. Cahoon, both of Plymouth and Gerald A. MacLean of Rutland. Beloved grandson of Margaret and Wilfred Duggan of Marshfield, Thomas J. Camarota of East Falmouth and the late Wanda G. Camarota. Beloved brother of Matthew G.Duggan, Meghan J. Tassanari and Megan A.Guggan, all of Plymouth Joshua K.Van Kleef of Spencer, Nickolas L. Van Kleef of Rutland and the late Sarah J. Duggan. Beloved stepbrother of Stephenie F. and Sheri A. Cahoon, both of Plymouth. Funeral from the Richard Davis Funeral Home, 619 State Rd. (Route 3A), Plymouth (Manomet) on Saturday, November 3 at 9 a.m. Funeral Mass in St. Bonaventure Church, 799 State Rd., Plymouth at 10 a.m. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited. Visiting hours on Friday from 2-5 and 6-9 p.m. Michael was born in Danbury CT and grew up in Plymouth. Michael worked in the restaurant business for several years. Burial in Vine Hill Cemetery, Plymouth.

http://www.legacy.com/ns/obitfinder/obituary-search.aspx?daterange=2000-2009&firstname=michael&lastname=duggan&countryid=1&stateid=22&affiliateid=-1

There is not a child listed as being fathered by Michael Patrick Duggan.  DM knew he fathered a child, why isn't a child
listed?  The new granny, knew where Michaels child lived, and the grandparents names (so she says). Why didn't contact the Ant's and inform them that Caylees, father died?  Follow the money...then Caylee would be an Heir, is that why?

This is no mystery to me, I think DM is looking for "treats" Smile  IMO

Is This Caylee's Daddy?

The great mystery of the Casey Anthony trial: Who fathered the 2-year-old she’s accused of murdering? Diane Dimond reveals the person whose DNA may finally solve the riddle.

snip

“I asked him about the circumstances… who is the family? He said the parents were George and Cindy Anthony. I asked who she was and he said her name is Casey. He told me her dad was a cop and I said, ‘Oh, Mike! Does she want child support?’” At this point, Duggan was working as a low-paid waiter in Passaic, New Jersey. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

So he was a low-paid worker, so why didn't you add Caylee in the Obit?

Seahorse, I am leaving some comments left on Donna's fb page.
Wendy Mckibbin
Sorry for your loss, i know you are her grandmother! Must be horrible to find out your Son passes away, then later to find out he had a daughter, but that she was murdered. Please Donna step up for her now...don't let her death be in vain...can't wait for DNA Tests to confirm everything! xo
Faith L. Speegle
Donna, I am sorry for the travesty that happened in Florida today.
Debra Schoen Gates Travesty doesn't even begin to explain it...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2011, 12:14:30 PM »

Here's my opinion on Duggan ~

Who the frig cares? The dude is dead from a drunk driving accident in which he was speeding at a high rate, his sister perished from the injuries later. Mikey didn't tell his momma til after the fact. Caylee's been dead since 2008. Casey, nor any of the Anthonys, owe this lady anything...as much as I really wish they did. She conveniently "remembered" something her son told her years ago about having a baby in Florida by Casey, oh and he told her about Casey's dad that used to be a cop & their last name was Anthony. Michael is the one that owes his mom, nobody else. This lady is questionable in all aspects of life. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever for her to gain from being names as Caylee's grandmother...except money. I think she's acting lowclass and despicable. She's just another vagrant hopping on Caylee's gravy train. I could care less if she is or isn't Caylee's bio granny. Caylee's dead. Again, so is her son Mike, whom she thinks could be Caylee's father. She has absolutely nothing at all to gain except money, which I suspect she's already getting bc people are listening to her. It's not about closure. No way do I buy that.

Remember that icon of Casey's that said "Keep talkin'...you're makin' me famous"... How appropriate.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2011, 12:29:05 PM »

The Most Boring Casey Anthony Book Possible Is Officially A Go

St. Martin's Press is rushing to turn around Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony, which will be written by Dr. Keith Ablow, the publisher recently announced.

Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, had reportedly signed a book deal brokered by William Morris Endeavor last week, but the agency denied the claims.

http://www.businessinsider.com/casey-anthony-book-nancy-grace-2011-7

Dr. Keith Albow
For all media requests please contact:
info@keithablow.com or call 978-462-1125.
http://keithablow.com/index.asp?ds=1&menu=contactus&page=contactus

St Martin's Press
Parent company Macmillan Publishers
Sally Richardson, President
sally.richardson@stmartins.com
St. Martin's Press
175 Fifth Avenue
212-674-5151
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2011, 12:33:42 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Just me walking around makeshift memorial w/ my phone. unedited http://t.co/jD9iz20

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2011, 12:33:44 PM »

Here's my opinion on Duggan ~

Who the frig cares? The dude is dead from a drunk driving accident in which he was speeding at a high rate, his sister perished from the injuries later. Mikey didn't tell his momma til after the fact. Caylee's been dead since 2008. Casey, nor any of the Anthonys, owe this lady anything...as much as I really wish they did. She conveniently "remembered" something her son told her years ago about having a baby in Florida by Casey, oh and he told her about Casey's dad that used to be a cop & their last name was Anthony. Michael is the one that owes his mom, nobody else. This lady is questionable in all aspects of life. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever for her to gain from being names as Caylee's grandmother...except money. I think she's acting lowclass and despicable. She's just another vagrant hopping on Caylee's gravy train. I could care less if she is or isn't Caylee's bio granny. Caylee's dead. Again, so is her son Mike, whom she thinks could be Caylee's father. She has absolutely nothing at all to gain except money, which I suspect she's already getting bc people are listening to her. It's not about closure. No way do I buy that.

Remember that icon of Casey's that said "Keep talkin'...you're makin' me famous"... How appropriate.

I agree....Too little to late!! Where were they when Caylee needed them?? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.