April 26, 2024, 07:24:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360656 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 12, 2011, 07:58:36 AM »

Hi monkeys! I just dropped in to show you something. I don't know if you all have heard about this but if not here is a phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on a radio station (in Houston). I listen to this station all the time btw. Looks like Casey may be coming to Houston when she gets released. Anyway it's pretty interesting what the cousin has to say.

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Listening to this I feel its just a promo for Cindy's book, she will send GA under a bus again poor guy having his own wife and family turn against him once again. I will not buy this book of Cindy's but I am sure a lot of people will buy it.

Very interesting interview. Absolutely we will find out exactly what bozo said happened to Caylee happened! After they talked to the family last night they ABSOLUTELY know what happened. How many times have we heard that word ABSOLUTELY?  Sounds just like Cindy to me. And Casey has lost her mind????  And will never be the same again??? After we watched her during trial with her giggles and smirks and everything else she did when the jury wasn't present and then her straight face. Not to mention that she had the presence of mind to flip off the state on several different occasions.

If it is true that Cindy and Casey moving away all I can say is Cindy better watch her back.
And geesh if they get charges pressed against George, I can't even believe I am typing this!
Maybe Casey will be getting the house after all. No way did that psycho take the rap for an accident or anyone else specially not her dad and stay in jail for 3 years.

I won't be buying a book or watching a movie by them either.

Oh Brother! This just gets nuttier and nuttier.

Boycott the book, jmo, no one will ever know the truth. 
Unfortunately the whole family are a bunch of liars.   

I hope everyone who is outraged by the verdict will not buy a book, watch a movie, or t.v. program supporting any of the A's or defense team.
Total boycott! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #601 on: July 12, 2011, 08:02:44 AM »

Judge Perry just has to release the juror's names soon!

We still have to send them their complimentary tin foil hats.

They all is kinda nutty buddy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: July 12, 2011, 08:03:05 AM »

Does anyone know if the testimony from Geo. to the Grand Jury will ever be released?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 12, 2011, 08:06:34 AM »

Way back when, it was said that Tracy (who stayed with Casey as part of the Bail agreement put up by Leonard) requested immunity.  Why?  Did we ever find out? 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 12, 2011, 08:06:46 AM »

I thought we were sending them tin foil suppositories.....

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #605 on: July 12, 2011, 08:09:03 AM »

Good morning monkeys,

I had the strangest dream last night.

"I" was Casey's body guard for her release back into the community. Although it wasn't really me - "I" was a man, I can't recall what I looked like at the moment. At first I was sitting with her in jail and we were chatting - she was very chatty and outgoing. She somehow had a cell phone already and she said she was getting texts and wished she could remember what peoples' numbers were or had their new numbers. (GIVE ME TONY'S NUMBER! LOL) We chatted for a little while about random things and then I asked her about Caylee, and she shrugged and said that I already knew the story. Soon after, we were in a big SUV type vehicle, it was during the day time and I made sure all of the windows were rolled up and the doors were locked. The windows were 'bullet proof' or something. There were others in the vehicle with us. Casey was in the backseat; I was driving. Some people in vehicles next to us recognized Casey and I sped away.

It was a very strange dream. I woke up in the middle of the night and was like, I have to remember this to tell everyone tomorrow! I have never, till now, had a dream about Casey or about Caylee.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 12, 2011, 08:13:52 AM »

Do they come in KING size?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: July 12, 2011, 08:17:51 AM »

Do they come in KING size?

Monkey Devil!

There's always PINEAPPLE!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: July 12, 2011, 08:39:56 AM »

This foreman is so loud, boisterous and self-righteous that I can easily see he just ran over the other jurors.

Had I been on the jury, juror #11 would be screaming "UNCLE" ... She's guilty. I would never have allowed a not guilty to take place. being surrounded by imbeciles, I would have forced a hung jury.

I think it need to be asked and explained how it went from a 6-6 vote, to all 6 caving in less than 10 hours to not guilty. These jurors did not do their civic duty, they just wanted outta there.

I honestly think that had any of us been on that jury, we'd still be there. The rest would have been persuaded or it would have been hung. Those are the only 2 options.

Absolutely!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: July 12, 2011, 08:42:40 AM »

Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict

Posted: 6:30 am EDT July 12, 2011

The foreman said even though the jury might have thought there was a decomposing body in the trunk of Casey’s car; it wasn't enough to convict her.

You don't know who put the body in the trunk or how it ended up there,” he said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28518678/detail.html

----

If they found a dead body in my car trunk today... I'm pretty sure cops would figure it out how it got there. Thankfully, I don't like to tote around dead bodies... especially where I keep my groceries.

Gotta love Casey's conspiracy theory jury.    I hope they lose everything over this.

I think they are kind of dangerous people - and it's demonstrated by the way they think.

Good Morning everyone..............The more these jurors talk, the more they piss me off!  He also said thy did not show how she would have gotten the chloroform, what she would have bought to make it, how she made it...blah, blah, blah............I don't need to know how to make a bomb in order to believe someone blew up something or someone with one..........idiots! JMO
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: July 12, 2011, 08:42:44 AM »

Mornin' all!  Just a thought after catching up with my reading...you don't have to worry about any of these people involved w/Casey becoming rich or famous for too long, IMO.  Can you imagine the only type of people who would want to buddy up to Casey and Bozo, etc?  Not good people for sure and I don't see the offers pouring in and she's been living in fantasy land in jail. Remember, she's buying an RV according to one of the "letters" exchanged between her and another inmate.  Gonna be travelling, yeah, ok!  She will have to keep moving because being the most hated woman in America is a hard job and one I wouldn't wish on anyone but her!  I'll bet she has taken the most hated spot now that BinLaden is dead!!!!  She has no clue as to just how much she is hated!  I truly hope that there are bunches of Caylee supporters there to "greet" her as she is leaving the jail.  Once she is out and people start reacting to her she will be shocked!  I can't wait!  I hope she has the most miserable life ever!  I hope she never has one moments peace.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: July 12, 2011, 08:44:16 AM »

I agree Serenity!  You don't have to go purchase items to make chloroform cause it's make from household items!  Cindy pretty much listed most of the ingredients!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: July 12, 2011, 08:44:30 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28518375/detail.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Investigators To Talk Casey Case Today
Casey Anthony News Conference Planned
POSTED: 5:53 am EDT July 12, 2011
UPDATED: 6:35 am EDT July 12, 2011

-- Law enforcement officers who investigated the Casey Anthony case will speak out on Tuesday afternoon in Orlando.

Sgt. John Allen, Cpl. Yuri Melich and five other investigators are expected to attend a news conference at 1:30 p.m.

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings will open the conference with a few comments, then the investigators will take questions from the media.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28518375/detail.html#ixzz1RtVuLvVu

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: July 12, 2011, 08:46:53 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/277679/Jose-Baez-rises-from-obscurity-to-legal-fame?cmpid=caseytwitter
Jose Baez rises from obscurity to legal fame   
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 5:39 AM
Now that Casey Anthony has been acquitted on charges that she killed her daughter, Jose Baez might be the most recognizable attorney in the country.

He's not only earning respect in the legal community for his exploits, but is expected to reap huge dividends through television exposure and possible book deals related to the polarizing case.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 12, 2011, 08:50:03 AM »

Acetone, water, pitcher, ice, and shock powder!  That's all you need folks!  She made it right there in the home!  Shock powder is a must for ALL who own a pool here in FL, probably everywhere but def here in FL!  Now I just wanna know if the jurors knew the exact ingredients since they were so gung ho on the pool playing a role in Caylee's death would they have considered the chloroform in the truck so insignificant?
http://how tomakechloroform/  I looked this up so you guy won't have it on your search!!! lol

I'd rather not have the link on SM
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 10:34:50 AM by klaasend » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: July 12, 2011, 08:51:54 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28518678/detail.html
Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict
Posted: 6:30 am EDT July 12, 2011Updated: 7:56 am EDT July 12, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The leader of the jurors who found Casey Anthony not guilty is finally speaking about the surprising decision.

Juror number 11 was the foreman, and didn't want to reveal his identity during an interview with Fox News. He spoke out on national TV about what drove the group of 12 jurors to acquit Casey on the most serious charges.
VIDEO REPORT: Jury Foreman Speaks http://www.wftv.com/video/28519100/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: July 12, 2011, 08:53:47 AM »

I was thinking of making a webpage with a guest book of Caylee for us , where we can go in and write Caylee a letter, It might help with our broken hearts. I dont know if I can do this without being sued for it, does anyone know?

I have also thought of setting up a fund raiser to buy the property that Caylee's body was found on and find a repressentitive to collect funds and put in bank til theres enough to buy and fix a butterfly park in memory of Caylee, Does anyone know how we can go about doing this?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #617 on: July 12, 2011, 08:56:18 AM »

The inference from this link that icey posted is that Cindy and George are splitting and that Cindy is writing (or endorsing) a book in which she claims the defense's story is all true. KC is a victim of incest and her mind just "shut down" or "did a right turn" when Caylee accidently drowned in the pool.

I'm going to get sick. Can't this whole family just move to Siberia??

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Maybe they could relocate to the Texas/Mexico border     

This makes me laugh, because if true, he sat next to her as she wrote this crap the entire time, pretending to support him.  I wish they would relocate to another planet, but Mexico sounds good to me.  They don't play there, LOL.  Maybe SinSin or Beotch will hook up with a drug cartel?   

He did not molest her or find his grandbaby dead and dump her in the swamp.  For me to believe that, he would have to say it himself, or need a video of him doing that.  He is a huge hothead though, but he seemed to me to be the only one at trial trying to do the right thing for Caylee, even if I am not sure if it was a show or not. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 12, 2011, 08:57:49 AM »

Did anyone else notice that Juror 11's feet didn't touch the floor when he
was sitting in the chair talking to Greta?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 12, 2011, 08:59:30 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-anthony-jury-suspicious-george-anthony-trial/story?id=14050196
Casey Anthony Jury Foreman: Suspicions of George Anthony Influenced Jury
By MICHAEL S. JAMES
July 12, 2011

The Casey Anthony jury was so suspicious of the accused's father, George Anthony, that jurors believed he could be covering up a crime or even potentially could be a killer himself, the jury foreman said in a televised interview.

"There was a suspicion of him," the juror said. "That was a part of our conversation that we had."

The jury foreman, juror No. 11, voiced his feelings about George Anthony during an interview on Fox News' "On the Record with Greta van Susteren," in which he was photographed from behind and would not reveal his name.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.