April 25, 2024, 08:09:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360641 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #620 on: July 12, 2011, 09:02:38 AM »

I was thinking that if KC stayed in Florida, what could she do now?  Nobody would hire her, and if they did, I would anticipate huge picketing outsdie these establishments until they fire her.  I bet Bozo would hire her, but I expect huge picketing outside his office forever and loss of business, no?  Who will she steal from if she is not speaking to her mam-ma, LOL.  Maybe bozo will hand over his CC cards.  Imagine if she tries to get an apartment, they do background checks.  Would her history not show up?  I am quite sure many people will remember her forever to come.  So, somebody will have to put the apartment in their name, which means she can screw another person by not paying the rent. 

It would be so much easier if she just died already. 

how many times do you think she will call the same police that she had looking for Caylee to come and "this needs to stop now" when people are being mean to her outside?  Do you think she will confront people outside?  I hope she does, and I hope she hits a few of them.  Can we say back to jail? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: July 12, 2011, 09:05:20 AM »

http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/stuff-fell-out-while-i-was-thinking-tara-linn/2011/jul/11/commentary/

No Justice for Caylee

This verdict was so hurtful and insulting to the humans who had to listen to every detail of the death of this young life but more importantly it’s insulting to the memory of Caylee Anthony.  This precious little girl had no defense against her tragic fate. Her tiny body with duct tape attached about her head was shoved in a bag and discarded like so much garbage. She was thrown to the elements so that animals could fight over her remains. And finally when she was found, she had to be transported back home in pieces.

This jury keeps contradicting themselves, they don't believe a word George said except parts they choose to pluck out such as him saying what Caylee was wearing that morning........juror #11 kept saying june 15th was the morning George saw Casey and Caylee leave, he said it 3 times and Greta never corrected him........how could you say you know anything about this case and not know that was June 16th! I was like dude, you have your dates wrong! As many hours as I've poured over that night in my mind, they couldn't have spent 5 mins on it. And if you want to dismiss George Anthony testimony as lies, then forget about the 16th, becauswe IMO, he never saw her on that morning because she was already dead, killed after the arguement with Cindy. JMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: July 12, 2011, 09:12:51 AM »

Could it be that the Jury Foreman was a plant for the defence?  When you consider his words in this interview with Greta it appears ... as one Monkey suggested ... that there may have been "cheat notes" involved from the moment of sequestration ... "cheat notes" outlining the defence's arguments that disputed every aspect of the State's case against Casey Anthony.

Janet

+++++

Exclusive: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman on Forensic Evidence and Suspicions of George Anthony
Published July 11, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record
Special Guests: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman, Juror No. 11

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-forensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: July 12, 2011, 09:14:08 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/277557/Lead-investigators-in-Casey-Anthony-case-speaking-out?cmpid=caseytwitter
Lead investigators in Casey Anthony case speaking out

Yuri Melich of the Orange County Sheriff's Office testifies for the 8th time in the Casey Anthony trial.
Last Updated: Monday, July 11, 2011 10:05 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: July 12, 2011, 09:22:05 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/277557/Lead-investigators-in-Casey-Anthony-case-speaking-out?cmpid=caseytwitter

Yuri Melich of the Orange County Sheriff's Office testifies for the 8th time in the Casey Anthony trial.

I  hasve a feeling cops in the United States will be waiting for Casey to make even the smallest mistake so they can haul her back in court, she better drive the speed limit with seat belt at all times, no jaywalking, or anything.

Also dont you know stores will be watching her carefully, they wont accept nothing but cash from her.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: July 12, 2011, 09:27:36 AM »

I  hasve a feeling cops in the United States will be waiting for Casey to make even the smallest mistake so they can haul her back in court, she better drive the speed limit with seat belt at all times, no jaywalking, or anything.

Also dont you know stores will be watching her carefully, they wont accept nothing but cash from her.

Jmo...
When she's in a store, everyone should just leave their shopping carts and leave the store/stores..............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #626 on: July 12, 2011, 09:29:58 AM »

So many unanswered questions... ...it is frustrating me to no end.

The scamothony's won't leave FL, there is no State income tax.
http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=130684,00.html

Slore should change her name to Jezebel.

JMO
That's why they are moving to Texas Lovin, no state income tax here either   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: July 12, 2011, 09:31:22 AM »

Hi monkeys! I just dropped in to show you something. I don't know if you all have heard about this but if not here is a phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on a radio station (in Houston). I listen to this station all the time btw. Looks like Casey may be coming to Houston when she gets released. Anyway it's pretty interesting what the cousin has to say.

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Thanks icey.

Janet

Cindy's cousin, Dana, in Houston, said, "What Baez presented at the trial is correct."

Guess Cindy's family missed the part about Gentiva proving Cindy was at work when she lied about doing the chloroform searches...and a few other inconsistencies.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: July 12, 2011, 09:34:16 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Of the line "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers." Judge Strickland says his original thought was "defendant is Olympic caliber liar."
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
At 6pm on @WESH former #CaseyAnthony trial judge Stan Strickland: "i don't think there was reasonable doubt."
1 hour ago

I love that Judge Strickland is speaking out....I'll bet he is praying for a case of either baez  or mason... Monkey Devil!  baez is not being as vocal as mason...is he ashamed to show his face after being dropped so quickly by the hollywood agent!

Good morning Sunny and fellow Monkeys!

I am way behind here so playing catch up this mornning.

LOL..Judge Strickland is a judge in civil court now.  Remember part way through the case he was moved to civil court but he kept this case until Mason had him resign from it.

I hope that Morgan gets Judge Strickland when they get to court for Zenaida's case.  That would karma working her payback on Casey and the A's.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: July 12, 2011, 09:35:17 AM »

Hi monkeys! I just dropped in to show you something. I don't know if you all have heard about this but if not here is a phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on a radio station (in Houston). I listen to this station all the time btw. Looks like Casey may be coming to Houston when she gets released. Anyway it's pretty interesting what the cousin has to say.

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Thanks icey.

Janet

Cindy's cousin, Dana, in Houston, said, "What Baez presented at the trial is correct."

Guess Cindy's family missed the part about Gentiva proving Cindy was at work when she lied about doing the chloroform searches...and a few other inconsistencies.

All this proves is that the lying gene is hereditary on Cindy's side.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 12, 2011, 09:36:58 AM »

Thanks icey.

Janet

Was this cousin an eye witness?? 

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: July 12, 2011, 09:44:08 AM »

This foreman is so loud, boisterous and self-righteous that I can easily see he just ran over the other jurors.

Listening to him was like listening to Jennifer Ford.

I went to bed early after watching this juror.  I wanted to just be in the dark and try and make some sense out of that verdict and what led to it.
The conclusion I came to was like your titch...this guy took his job seriously in a strange way.  He thought evidently that he was the ring master to the circus called De-liber-A-tions.
Gotta go get another cup of coffee as I am really not awake yet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: July 12, 2011, 09:44:25 AM »

This is sad example of a drowning and how a family acts:

http://www.wftv.com/news/28518780/detail.html

Boy Slips Past Sleeping Mom, Drowns In Pool

Posted: 7:07 am EDT July 12, 2011
NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. -- Authorities say a 2-year-old Pasco County boy drowned in a backyard swimming pool after slipping outside while his mother slept.

Pasco County Sheriff's officials say the woman called 911 Monday evening after waking up and finding Juan Bermudez unconscious in the pool.

::snipping2::

Like Dr. G said - if a child dies in a pool and it's an accident, 100% of the time the family calls 911.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 12, 2011, 09:45:22 AM »

NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. -- Authorities say a 2-year-old Pasco County boy drowned in a backyard swimming pool after slipping outside while his mother slept.

Pasco County Sheriff's officials say the woman called 911 Monday evening after waking up and finding Juan Bermudez unconscious in the pool.

Like Dr. G said - if a child dies in a pool and it's an accident, 100% of the time the family calls 911.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 12, 2011, 09:47:49 AM »

I do agree with one of the post to this article by muse.

If you can afford a pool, include in it a wave/intrusion detector. $200 or less.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: July 12, 2011, 09:57:48 AM »

I do agree with one of the post to this article by muse.

If you can afford a pool, include in it a wave/intrusion detector. $200 or less.

When our kids were little, we just tied bells on their bedroom doors.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: July 12, 2011, 10:00:31 AM »

Did anyone else notice that Juror 11's feet didn't touch the floor when he
was sitting in the chair talking to Greta?

Greta's didn't either.  They were both sitting on high stools.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: July 12, 2011, 10:05:15 AM »

Exactly!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: July 12, 2011, 10:06:05 AM »

Cindy better be careful.  If it is in fact her who is writing this book then isn't she admitting that she was aware that George was molesting Casey.  There is a punishment for "child endangerment".
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: July 12, 2011, 10:09:32 AM »

Cindy better be careful.  If it is in fact her who is writing this book then isn't she admitting that she was aware that George was molesting Casey.  There is a punishment for "child endangerment".

I thought the same thing when I heard this.
Btw, were was ca and why didn't she do anything about it?

I don't believe a word that comes out of ca's mouth...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.