April 18, 2024, 08:51:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360375 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 12, 2011, 10:16:30 AM »

So much for that. I got a email from our former governor. I basically asked him if anything could be done, what if the jurors were tampered with, the judge not following through on anything pertaining to Baez, federal charges any other charges. His email said Unfortunately Miss Anthony cannot and will not be tried again the jurors verdict is final.

Even if a juror admits to being bribed or persuaded??   

This is a good site that explains double jeopardy:

http://www.autrefoisacquit.info/

::snipping2::

Once acquitted, a person can never be retried despite:

Evidence
        * New compelling evidence such as DNA
        * Admission of guilt by the accused
    Error of Law
        * Judges giving an incorrect or improper summation to the jury
        * Judges incorrectly denying the admission of evidence
    Corruption of Process
        * Jury tampering
        *Threatening or bribing of witnesses
 "...double jeopardy unequivocally prohibits a second trial following an acquittal, [as the] public interest in the finality of criminal judgements is so strong that an acquitted defendant may not be tried even though the acquittal was based on an egregiously erroneous foundation..."

This is correct per everything I have read.

The only recourse would have been at the time the jury came back...if...JP had had his wits about him and asked the jury to go back into the jury room and question them about how they reached their verdict.  At that time he could have explained the fallacy in their thinking about circumstanial evidence not being evidence..most murder trials do not have a video of said murder and a smoking gun or a witness.  The judge could have gone back over the criteria and help them clear up their errors in not fully understanding the instructions he gave them.

Since JP did not do this and instead read the verdict in open court that made it final.

Just my thoughts....JP lost this case for the prosecution from jury selection on..I've seen playground monitors with more guts then he showed with the defense.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: July 12, 2011, 10:25:22 AM »

So much for that. I got a email from our former governor. I basically asked him if anything could be done, what if the jurors were tampered with, the judge not following through on anything pertaining to Baez, federal charges any other charges. His email said Unfortunately Miss Anthony cannot and will not be tried again the jurors verdict is final.

Even if a juror admits to being bribed or persuaded??   

This is a good site that explains double jeopardy:

http://www.autrefoisacquit.info/

Once acquitted, a person can never be retried despite:

Evidence
        * New compelling evidence such as DNA
        * Admission of guilt by the accused
    Error of Law
        * Judges giving an incorrect or improper summation to the jury
        * Judges incorrectly denying the admission of evidence
    Corruption of Process
        * Jury tampering
        *Threatening or bribing of witnesses
 "...double jeopardy unequivocally prohibits a second trial following an acquittal, [as the] public interest in the finality of criminal judgements is so strong that an acquitted defendant may not be tried even though the acquittal was based on an egregiously erroneous foundation..."

This is correct per everything I have read.

The only recourse would have been at the time the jury came back...if...JP had had his wits about him and asked the jury to go back into the jury room and question them about how they reached their verdict.  At that time he could have explained the fallacy in their thinking about circumstanial evidence not being evidence..most murder trials do not have a video of said murder and a smoking gun or a witness.  The judge could have gone back over the criteria and help them clear up their errors in not fully understanding the instructions he gave them.

Since JP did not do this and instead read the verdict in open court that made it final.

Just my thoughts....JP lost this case for the prosecution from jury selection on..I've seen playground monitors with more guts then he showed with the defense.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: July 12, 2011, 10:29:39 AM »

Just a heads up...someone posted a possible virus over at the "Porch lights on for Caylee Marie" facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=237189926299700
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: July 12, 2011, 10:30:46 AM »

Acetone, water, pitcher, ice, and shock powder!  That's all you need folks!  She made it right there in the home!  Shock powder is a must for ALL who own a pool here in FL, probably everywhere but def here in FL!  Now I just wanna know if the jurors knew the exact ingredients since they were so gung ho on the pool playing a role in Caylee's death would they have considered the chloroform in the truck so insignificant?
I DELETED THE LINK   I looked this up so you guy won't have it on your search!!! lol

eeeeerrrr do we need a link on how to make chloloform on SM????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: July 12, 2011, 10:35:06 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/277557/Lead-investigators-in-Casey-Anthony-case-speaking-out
Lead investigators in Casey Anthony case speaking out
Last Updated: Monday, July 11, 2011 10:05 PM

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings plans to speak briefly Tuesday afternoon about the investigation before turning it over to some of the key witnesses in this case.

They are:

Cpl. Yuri Melich, with the Criminal Investigation Division, who from the very beginning felt Anthony's story about how Caylee disappeared just didn't add up.
    Sgt. John Allen, also with the Criminal Investigations Division.
    CSI Gerardo Bloise, a forensics expert who testified multiple times during the trial.
    Deputy Sheriff Jason Forgey, who handled the K-9 in the search for Caylee's remains.
    Deputy Sheriff Sandra Osborne, a computer crimes expert who searched the Anthony’s home computer for evidence of a "Zanny the Nanny," as well as key word searches for "chloroform."
    Cpl. Eric Edwards, of the Criminal Investigation Division.
    Ron Murdock, a forensics supervisor.

We will speak with all of these key players when they open up about the Case Against Casey, and will bring you what they have to say at 6 p.m. Tuesday.

Thank you Trimm...I am looking forward to what the key investigators have to say.

Got to admit I am still reading from yesterday..behind as always.

However I did not watch Greta nor will I watch anything with the jurors.  They are getting national tv attention and they are fools. 

They should not be on TV giving interviews if the judge has not released their names to protect them.. doesn't that give you some idea of the kind of mentality we are dealing withhere? 

Judge won't release names = fears there may be backlash.  Jurors go on National tv because they want their 15 minutes...does this man not think everyone in his high school pretty well knows who he is?  What a bunch of loons.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: July 12, 2011, 10:36:26 AM »

This is sad example of a drowning and how a family acts:

http://www.wftv.com/news/28518780/detail.html

Boy Slips Past Sleeping Mom, Drowns In Pool

Posted: 7:07 am EDT July 12, 2011
NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. -- Authorities say a 2-year-old Pasco County boy drowned in a backyard swimming pool after slipping outside while his mother slept.

Pasco County Sheriff's officials say the woman called 911 Monday evening after waking up and finding Juan Bermudez unconscious in the pool.

Like Dr. G said - if a child dies in a pool and it's an accident, 100% of the time the family calls 911.

Exactly!!

If that pool is still in the yard you can bet your booty Caylee didn't drown in it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: July 12, 2011, 10:38:25 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!
Avoided Greta last night, thanks for the recap
I just listened to Cindy's 'cousin'....sounds to me like some random lonely woman looking for attention. I doubt she is a relative..It is probably Lois, Dakota's grandma. 
 I am very interested to hear LE today!
And where is JB? I saw a still pic of him standing on the sidelines while Mumbles was interviewed on the today show.. no camera time? Maybe he thinks his price can go up the longer he holds out
and... drowning down here for kids is way too common.. I have a pool. and have deadbolts on my doors that need a key, and alarm chimes when a door is open..
I never took my eyes off of my brood for 1 second..I didnt sleep for almost 8 years.
It is avoidable... Caylee didnt drown, these jurors GULPED the koolaid

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: July 12, 2011, 10:51:41 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/277679/Jose-Baez-rises-from-obscurity-to-legal-fame?cmpid=caseytwitter
Jose Baez rises from obscurity to legal fame   
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 5:39 AM
Now that Casey Anthony has been acquitted on charges that she killed her daughter, Jose Baez might be the most recognizable attorney in the country.

He's not only earning respect in the legal community for his exploits, but is expected to reap huge dividends through television exposure and possible book deals related to the polarizing case.

Headline in a few months "respected attorney Jose bad boy Baez" indicted for jury tampering.  Mason Cheney refuses to represent him - could he be seeking immunity"  News at 6!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: July 12, 2011, 11:00:26 AM »

HLN just reported that juror number 12 who works at Publix has left her home and retired from her job over the phone because she was so afraid how people would look at her.
Cry me a river!!!

Yeah..she retired early due to this?  Early retirement costs alot of dough..follow the money.

And she left the State..ah..who sent her on an expense paid trip to wherever? in retrn for hubby speaking out..since she's so scared..right..then why attract the press to your house FTLOG!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: July 12, 2011, 11:01:38 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Yup. Clooney was Forman @savannahgail: @JimLichtenstein was juror 11 clooney? trying to remember from courtroom”
1 hour ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: July 12, 2011, 11:02:52 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Have a question for the detectives who investigated #caseyanthony case? We'll talk to them today. http://thesent.nl/qFYwVm??
30 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Join @orlandosentinel reporters to discuss the #CaseyAnthony trial 9 a.m. Friday. $10 donation. Read more here: http://thesent.nl/o1k2mS
1 hour ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: July 12, 2011, 11:05:42 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
Casey Anthony: Fox News did not pay jury foreman, Greta Van Susteren says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on July, 12 2011 10:41 AM

Greta Van Susteren will continue her interview with the jury foreman in the Casey Anthony trial tonight.
As the first part ended last night, Van Susteren promised that the foreman will take viewers inside the jury deliberations room. ”On the Record,” Van Susteren’s show, airs at 10 weeknights on Fox News Channel.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: July 12, 2011, 11:08:58 AM »

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/blogs/125390798.html?source=error
Fleeting meeting with Casey Anthony counsel
    Article by: C.J. , Star Tribune
    Updated: July 12, 2011 - 9:21 AM

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now you know she did it! I said with a laugh to defense attorney Jose Baez.

"No, she didn't," Baez replied flatly, turning his back to me and his full attention to his cellphone.

My chance encounter on Saturday at Orlando International Airport with the lead attorney for the extremely fortunate Casey Anthony had been going well, but it ended abruptly when I conveyed that observation, which is compatible with what most Americans think, according to a USA Today poll.

Public fury over Anthony's not-guilty jury verdict on charges she murdered her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, was the dominant news story in Orlando when I was there last week for a family vacation, surpassing even the final space shuttle mission.

Minutes before seeing Baez, I had overheard a heated conversation between two kiosk staffers debating how Baez could justify a career that results in verdicts like Anthony's.

Then, dressed to slip under the radar, a man in dark glasses and a brown V-neck came into view, heading in my direction as I was walking to the Delta gate for my return flight to Minnesota.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: July 12, 2011, 11:13:16 AM »

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/6460069-417/casey-anthony-to-live-in-disguise-as-if-in-witness-protection-program.html
Casey Anthony to live in disguise, as if in witness protection program
WITH BILL ZWECKER July 11, 2011 1:11PM

Updated: July 12, 2011 2:08AM

Casey Anthony and her advisers are putting a lot of thought into her release from prison Wednesday.
A source close to the Anthony team shared this with me Monday:

† The mother of the slain Caylee reportedly is considering various disguises she can easily employ — to realistically alter her appearance. “There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” said the Anthony insider, who says she believes “Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there.

~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: July 12, 2011, 11:20:11 AM »

Jury Foreman on Casey's Dad: 'There Was Suspicion of Him'

Jul 11, 2011

Video

Jury foreman on Casey Anthony's dad

http://video.foxnews.com/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: July 12, 2011, 11:21:03 AM »

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/6460069-417/casey-anthony-to-live-in-disguise-as-if-in-witness-protection-program.html

Casey Anthony and her advisers are putting a lot of thought into her release from prison Wednesday.

† The mother of the slain Caylee reportedly is considering various disguises she can easily employ — to realistically alter her appearance. “There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” said the Anthony insider, who says she believes “Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there.
Casey doesn't understand anything - duh.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: July 12, 2011, 11:24:28 AM »

Casey doesn't understand anything - duh.
She thinks shes going to be famous, she cant change her appearance or her name she'll lose her spotlight if she does
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: July 12, 2011, 11:30:38 AM »

my God! this juror wanted the murder to happen right in front of him for him to believe that Casey murdered this child! I think that we can see as this jury foreman how he influenced the rest of the idiots!

seems he took control of this jury and bullied them all into his way of thinking (not thinking )
Once they elected him as foreman they must have felt he was the Big Cheese and whatever he said had to be right. Is this why he gave the interview?  Does he now realize he is hated almost as much as Casey?  YIKES
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: July 12, 2011, 11:33:04 AM »

http://www.cbs6albany.com/articles/anthony-1286534-casey-fuels.html
Casey Anthony verdict fuels "Caylee's Law" push in NY
July 12, 2011 9:43 AM

Read more: http://www.cbs6albany.com/articles/anthony-1286534-casey-fuels.html#ixzz1RuCJjdGN

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: July 12, 2011, 11:36:52 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Lots of tech logistics. Plan is to stream It but still efforting “@YancyFaith: @bobkealing @WESH @apeach68 Efforting? Is that offering?
42 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
We are efforting live streaming on @WESH. com this afternoon“@apeach68: @bobkealing will the news conference be streamed?”
55 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
What will #CaseyAnthony detectives talk about in their news conference this afternoon? Starts at 1:30.
2 hours ago

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.