April 24, 2024, 11:40:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360568 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: July 12, 2011, 11:39:08 AM »

This foreman is so loud, boisterous and self-righteous that I can easily see he just ran over the other jurors.

Had I been on the jury, juror #11 would be screaming "UNCLE" ... She's guilty. I would never have allowed a not guilty to take place. being surrounded by imbeciles, I would have forced a hung jury.

I think it need to be asked and explained how it went from a 6-6 vote, to all 6 caving in less than 10 hours to not guilty. These jurors did not do their civic duty, they just wanted outta there.

I honestly think that had any of us been on that jury, we'd still be there. The rest would have been persuaded or it would have been hung. Those are the only 2 options.

Absolutely!   

Yeah..If Monkeys had been there the verdict would have been different.  If I was on the jury and the jurors were tired, wanted to go on their planned vacations, etc..I would have held my ground..you want to get this done ..then do it my way or we are here in this room for eternity.  I really feel for juror #2..the IT GUY..THE LAST HOLD OUT..they must have really pushed at him..and he is not a teacher or nurse or previous daycare worker..not a mandated reporter..yet he knew aggravated child abuse had taken place.

I still say Florida Monkeys ought to be writing their school boards about the two teachers and their lack of knowledge as mandated reporters of child abuse, and the nurse in training should be sent packing..no nursing degree for you dunce..and aggravated child abuse was one of Casey's charges from day one of the arrest.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: July 12, 2011, 11:39:36 AM »

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/6460069-417/casey-anthony-to-live-in-disguise-as-if-in-witness-protection-program.html
Casey Anthony to live in disguise, as if in witness protection program
WITH BILL ZWECKER July 11, 2011 1:11PM

Updated: July 12, 2011 2:08AM

Casey Anthony and her advisers are putting a lot of thought into her release from prison Wednesday.
A source close to the Anthony team shared this with me Monday:

† The mother of the slain Caylee reportedly is considering various disguises she can easily employ — to realistically alter her appearance. “There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” said the Anthony insider, who says she believes “Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there.
 ::snipping2::
her release from prison Wednesday.
 ::snipping2::        when did this change...I thought it was Sunday !
... ::snipping2::
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: July 12, 2011, 11:41:52 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
Casey Anthony: Investigators’ news conference to receive wide coverage
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on July, 12 2011 11:24 AM

The news conference starts at 1:30 p.m. Sgt. John Allen, Cpl. Yuri Melich and Cpl. Eric Edwards will take part. And so will crime scene investigator Gerardo Bloise and Deputy Jason Forgey.

You’ll find coverage on Central Florida News 13, WOFL-Channel 35 and WKMG-Channel 6.

WFTV-Channel 9 plans to stream the news conference live online and recap the highlights in evening newscasts. The ABC affiliate doesn’t want to disrupt the schedule of soap fans who want to see “All My Children” and “One Life to Live.” But that plan could change, WFTV General Manager Shawn Bartelt said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: July 12, 2011, 11:48:46 AM »

This is sad example of a drowning and how a family acts:

http://www.wftv.com/news/28518780/detail.html

Boy Slips Past Sleeping Mom, Drowns In Pool

Posted: 7:07 am EDT July 12, 2011
NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. -- Authorities say a 2-year-old Pasco County boy drowned in a backyard swimming pool after slipping outside while his mother slept.

Pasco County Sheriff's officials say the woman called 911 Monday evening after waking up and finding Juan Bermudez unconscious in the pool.

Like Dr. G said - if a child dies in a pool and it's an accident, 100% of the time the family calls 911.

Exactly!!

If that pool is still in the yard you can bet your booty Caylee didn't drown in it!!

Exactly what I think! I know people here who've had children die in pool accidents & everyone of them
filled the pool in with dirt or took the pool down! You don't want any remembrances or additional accidents, period!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: July 12, 2011, 11:50:00 AM »

my God! this juror wanted the murder to happen right in front of him for him to believe that Casey murdered this child! I think that we can see as this jury foreman how he influenced the rest of the idiots!

seems he took control of this jury and bullied them all into his way of thinking (not thinking )
Once they elected him as foreman they must have felt he was the Big Cheese and whatever he said had to be right. Is this why he gave the interview?  Does he now realize he is hated almost as much as Casey?  YIKES

I just can't understand what they wanted beyond a video tape of the murder.........they keep saying they were sick about it, if they went on emotion and feelings they would have found her guitly but the evidence wasn't there.............the evidence was there and that's what lead them to FEEL the way they did, I think the reason they were all sick to their stomachs was because they knew they caved, the kew they did wrong and they should have at least slept on it but nope, they had to get to Disney World and London........they can cry all they want, means nothing to me, their tears are not for Caylee, only themselves.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: July 12, 2011, 11:50:24 AM »

Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on July, 12 2011 11:24 AM

The news conference starts at 1:30 p.m. Sgt. John Allen, Cpl. Yuri Melich and Cpl. Eric Edwards will take part. And so will crime scene investigator Gerardo Bloise and Deputy Jason Forgey.

You’ll find coverage on Central Florida News 13, WOFL-Channel 35 and WKMG-Channel 6.

WFTV-Channel 9 plans to stream the news conference live online and recap the highlights in evening newscasts. The ABC affiliate doesn’t want to disrupt the schedule of soap fans who want to see “All My Children” and “One Life to Live.” But that plan could change, WFTV General Manager Shawn Bartelt said.

I can't wait for this!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 12, 2011, 11:51:00 AM »

NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. -- Authorities say a 2-year-old Pasco County boy drowned in a backyard swimming pool after slipping outside while his mother slept.

Pasco County Sheriff's officials say the woman called 911 Monday evening after waking up and finding Juan Bermudez unconscious in the pool.

Like Dr. G said - if a child dies in a pool and it's an accident, 100% of the time the family calls 911.

Exactly!!

If that pool is still in the yard you can bet your booty Caylee didn't drown in it!!

I have said that from the  first the ugly drowning story raised it's head...that pool would have been in a zillion pieces in the trash dump within hours...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: July 12, 2011, 11:52:57 AM »

Soooooo, does she get out tomorrow, or Sunday or anytime inbetween? They're purposely confusing the issue! 

Phaedrus
scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: July 12, 2011, 11:53:42 AM »

Hey Monkeys!  Just wanted to check in - I was on vacation last week when the verdict came in.  I am just now getting back online to vent.

When the verdict came in, I was on the beach.  My mother put the phone up to the TV so I could hear it.  The people on the beach in Charleston cerainly got an earful - hope no children were within earshot.

I HATE CASEY ANTHONY
I HATE CINDY ANTHONY
I HATE JOSE BAEZ
I HATE CHENEY MASON
I HATE DOROTHY SIMS
I HATE ANN FINNELL
I HATE JURORS 1 - 12 

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: July 12, 2011, 11:54:28 AM »

I could not have spent one more night in that death house, with the huge reminder...the swimming pool, much less with all those dead animals buried in the backyard. Yuck.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: July 12, 2011, 11:57:09 AM »

Hmmmm...I wonder if charges are coming down the pike.......they may not be able to charge her again with murder but perhaps child neglect and unlawful disposal of a corpse and maybe some other charges......I'm hopeful anyway.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: July 12, 2011, 11:59:54 AM »

What will be a good link to watch the presser?
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: July 12, 2011, 12:00:37 PM »

Hmmmm...I wonder if charges are coming down the pike.......they may not be able to charge her again with murder but perhaps child neglect and unlawful disposal of a corpse and maybe some other charges......I'm hopeful anyway.

Another thing I wanted to add, it would be quite ironic if they charged George with the disposal of the body and then called Casey as a witness, she would have to take the 5th or talk.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: July 12, 2011, 12:00:56 PM »

Would this possibly be on CourtTV or HLN ~ anyone know?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: July 12, 2011, 12:01:13 PM »

I could not have spent one more night in that death house, with the huge reminder...the swimming pool, much less with all those dead animals buried in the backyard. Yuck.
I can remember once a long time ago a neighbor down the street..Their grandson of 4 drowned in a pool accident...By the following week there were no pool in the back yard, house went up for sale and mother had a nervous breakdown,the grandmother became so sick she lost weight, The grandfather looked like he77 warmed over.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: July 12, 2011, 12:02:21 PM »

The most hated woman will see the protesters being mad at her and she will expend her days in Mason's home ...no fusion or body shots the only shot will be maybe from BOBO hahahahahaha ...anyways for some reason the monster is free.....she cannot be happy hanging out with people can be her grandparents jajajajaj...my heart tells mes that she will go jail soon..and also it tells me that LE will be behind her for years just waiting for her to commit her first mistake!!!and then  A LA REJA hahahhahahaha
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: July 12, 2011, 12:04:35 PM »

The most hated woman will see the protesters being mad at her and she will expend her days in Mason's home ...no fusion or body shots the only shot will be maybe from BOBO hahahahahaha ...anyways for some reason the monster is free.....she cannot be happy hanging out with people can be her grandparents jajajajaj...my heart tells mes that she will go jail soon..and also it tells me that LE will be behind her for years just waiting for her to commit her first mistake!!!and then  A LA REJA hahahhahahaha

I'm sure we will hear about the cops harrassing her very soon
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: July 12, 2011, 12:05:35 PM »

Exactly!!

Exactly what I think! I know people here who've had children die in pool accidents & everyone of them
filled the pool in with dirt or took the pool down! You don't want any remembrances or additional accidents, period!
they are the anthonies we will not be surprise of their behivor...They almost lost the house and they fought to keep it and that house is houses away where little caylee was found!!! i will not be able to be around!!! i will move!!!.....sick people!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: July 12, 2011, 12:05:35 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-poll-070511,0,1179655,post.poll
Poll: Do you agree or disagree with the Casey Anthony jury's verdict?

Do you agree or disagree with the Casey Anthony jury's verdict of not guilty of first-degree murder?

Yes, I agree. The prosecution's case was not strong enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey Anthony was guilty. (21456 responses)

23%

No, I disagree. The prosecution's case was strong enough for a guilty verdict. (72583 responses)

77%

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 12, 2011, 12:08:03 PM »

I'm sure we will hear about the cops harrassing her very soon
her first felony will be posestion of drugs, for sure!!! I really think that only freaks can be her friends..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.