March 28, 2024, 05:41:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 358481 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: July 12, 2011, 12:17:32 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-verdict-poll-070511,0,1179655,post.poll
Poll: Do you agree or disagree with the Casey Anthony jury's verdict?

Do you agree or disagree with the Casey Anthony jury's verdict of not guilty of first-degree murder?

Yes, I agree. The prosecution's case was not strong enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey Anthony was guilty. (21456 responses)

23%

No, I disagree. The prosecution's case was strong enough for a guilty verdict. (72583 responses)

77%

Thanks Trim!  I just voted.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: July 12, 2011, 12:20:32 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys & Guests Smile 

I can't wait to hear what ♥ Yuri ♥ and others have to say today. 

I am at work, so I will be jumping in and out today, so I will rely on my fellow monkeys to post all of the details... purty please Smile

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
crazybabyborg
« Reply #682 on: July 12, 2011, 12:21:02 PM »

Did you all notice that the foreman's comments on the decomposition smell in KC's car were three points:
1. Some folks smelled it, and others didn't.
2. Why didn't George, as an ex-cop call 911 at the tow yard if he smelled decomposition?
3. George had a key to the car.

When you really look at those answers, it screams that he, and maybe the other jurors as well, only had eyes and ears for the defense. Each of those above factors had a far weightier consideration.

1. The folks that did smell the decomposition.... tow yard owner, Lee, Cindy, George, Dr. Vass, Yuri Melich, and KC herself, had reason to protect KC or had no dog in the hunt at all. Those that did not smell it, passed the car after Cindy had opened the trunk, windows, and opened the garage door. The facts are that KC herself abandoned the car (provable) and had texted lies about George having the car and hitting a squirrel; one of her multiple self serving lies. She parked the car by a smelly dumpster. The confirmation of the smell was even captured in an excited utterance during the 911 call by Cindy. Dr. Vass's testimony had to be dismissed to get to a determination that the smell wasn't there. The conclusion the State presented does not compare to "well, some smelled it, others didn't so throw it out."

2. George was an ex-cop and also KC's Dad. He confirmed there was no body in the trunk at the tow yard. Cindy had been in phone contact with KC regularly and had been given explanations of Caylee's whereabouts. The smell did cause a reaction...... a big enough reaction that Cindy and George changed the game plan all together. Because of the smell, no more playing around was tolerated. It was time to get physical hands on Casey and Caylee. George went to work while Cindy was on it like white on rice. The smell in the car directly lead to the 911 calls and the exposure that Caylee was missing. Their reaction was typical of almost all parents in the same circumstances, IMO.

3. There is absolutely zero evidence that because George had a key, he used it during that 31 days. Contrary to that, there is a ton of evidence that only KC had access to it. She was seen driving it, she abandoned it, and it is not suspicious that George had a key. Cindy and George bought the car, and it was in their name. It's common that the extra set of keys is kept by someone who doesn't primarily drive the car. My extra set is kept by my son and it's saved my rear-end more than once.

The jury has accused George of having selective memory. They had selective hearing and selective judgement, and a big dose of stupid.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: July 12, 2011, 12:22:32 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  Just wanted to check in - I was on vacation last week when the verdict came in.  I am just now getting back online to vent.

When the verdict came in, I was on the beach.  My mother put the phone up to the TV so I could hear it.  The people on the beach in Charleston cerainly got an earful - hope no children were within earshot.

I HATE CASEY ANTHONY
I HATE CINDY ANTHONY
I HATE JOSE BAEZ
I HATE CHENEY MASON
I HATE DOROTHY SIMS
I HATE ANN FINNELL
I HATE JURORS 1 - 12 

Vent away!  I'll join you. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: July 12, 2011, 12:26:27 PM »

Considering that no evidence was requested during deliberations ... no clarification was requested during deliberations ... in the Greta interview the words of the jury foreman "We were told" are troubling.

When the testimonies of Gentiva Health Services witnesses are considered in regards to computer forensics and timesheets ... the implication was that Cindy had been lying regarding the computer searches.  What did the jury foreman not get in regards to this issue?

Janet

+++++++
 ::snipping2::
The Chloroform Searches

Exclusive: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman on Forensic Evidence and Suspicions of George Anthony
Published July 11, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record
Special Guests: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman, Juror No. 11

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, the chloroform -- it really -- as far as the development of the chloroform, the Internet search on the chloroform, you know, really, there was the MySpace or FaceBook posting of the "Win her over with chloroform" picture. And then there was the actual Google search the next day that was done from the computer, not the laptop, but from the actual desktop computer in the Anthony home.

You can speculate, you know, hey, here it is, the boyfriend posts this, "Win her over with chloroform." The next day, I want to know what chloroform is. You can speculate into that. There was no documentation on buying anything to make chloroform. The one Internet search that she made from Google was a three-minute Internet search. And then it subsided from there.

And you know, if there was possible more traces of it in greater amounts, more of a way of how it can be concocted, how it could be purchased, whatever may be -- none of that was ever there. So we were very limited in what we had when it came to chloroform.

We were told, and they did, you know, as far as how -- and what chloroform is detected in other products at the levels -- you know, chloroform is detectable in other products, as well. But there just was not enough, there really was not enough for us to bring chloroform into the mix.

We know there were smaller levels of it in the trunk. We know there was a Google search on it. And that's what we had. It wasn't detected anywhere else. It was not on the steering wheel. It wasn't on the handle of the door, going into the car. And even if there was, there still is a question of who and where.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you think that Cindy Anthony was telling the truth when she said that she had done the searches for chloroform?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, there's a lot of speculation into that. There's a lot that went into her and looking for the chlorophyll because she was worried about her dogs. You know, I don't know. With Cindy, it wasn't as obvious to me, the lying. I mean, she was -- she was in a lot of pain. She was in a lot of stress. You know, allegedly, she was on a lot of medication. And she's been questioned a number of different times.

But you know, as far as her going back and forth with that, you know, that was something that you always kind of kept in the back of your mind. You know, as far as her lying about it, well, there's, you know, people that may look into that and people -- but that was not something that we really considered much when we were going into deliberation.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-forensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=2

Added snipping emoticons.  CBB
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:32:48 PM by CBB » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: July 12, 2011, 12:27:51 PM »

CBB ... I forgot to include <snipped> before and after the quotes in my last post.  I apologize.

Janet

No Problem, Janet. I fixed it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:33:32 PM by CBB » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #686 on: July 12, 2011, 12:28:16 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I have a dumb question, (yes, I know there are no stupid questions) until you hear mine:)

How can a person sue her in a civil court if she is invisible?  If she does falls of the face of earth, how can anyone sue her?

I understand a civil suit can be filed by nearly anyone, if I remember correctly. TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #687 on: July 12, 2011, 12:30:34 PM »

Soooooo, does she get out tomorrow, or Sunday or anytime inbetween? They're purposely confusing the issue! 

They are messing with Mizz Nancy Smile 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: July 12, 2011, 12:32:31 PM »

Did you all notice that the foreman's comments on the decomposition smell in KC's car were three points:
1. Some folks smelled it, and others didn't.
2. Why didn't George, as an ex-cop call 911 at the tow yard if he smelled decomposition?
3. George had a key to the car.

When you really look at those answers, it screams that he, and maybe the other jurors as well, only had eyes and ears for the defense. Each of those above factors had a far weightier consideration.

1. The folks that did smell the decomposition.... tow yard owner, Lee, Cindy, George, Dr. Vass, Yuri Melich, and KC herself, had reason to protect KC or had no dog in the hunt at all. Those that did not smell it, passed the car after Cindy had opened the trunk, windows, and opened the garage door. The facts are that KC herself abandoned the car (provable) and had texted lies about George having the car and hitting a squirrel; one of her multiple self serving lies. She parked the car by a smelly dumpster. The confirmation of the smell was even captured in an excited utterance during the 911 call by Cindy. Dr. Vass's testimony had to be dismissed to get to a determination that the smell wasn't there. The conclusion the State presented does not compare to "well, some smelled it, others didn't so throw it out."

2. George was an ex-cop and also KC's Dad. He confirmed there was no body in the trunk at the tow yard. Cindy had been in phone contact with KC regularly and had been given explanations of Caylee's whereabouts. The smell did cause a reaction...... a big enough reaction that Cindy and George changed the game plan all together. Because of the smell, no more playing around was tolerated. It was time to get physical hands on Casey and Caylee. George went to work while Cindy was on it like white on rice. The smell in the car directly lead to the 911 calls and the exposure that Caylee was missing. Their reaction was typical of almost all parents in the same circumstances, IMO.

3. There is absolutely zero evidence that because George had a key, he used it during that 31 days. Contrary to that, there is a ton of evidence that only KC had access to it. She was seen driving it, she abandoned it, and it is not suspicious that George had a key. Cindy and George bought the car, and it was in their name. It's common that the extra set of keys is kept by someone who doesn't primarily drive the car. My extra set is kept by my son and it's saved my rear-end more than once.

The jury has accused George of having selective memory. They had selective hearing and selective judgement, and a big dose of stupid.

Yep, they did not hear a word anyone said besides the defense and they really went off into left field when they accused George of murdering Caylee,  when was that idea ever raised even by the defense? For a jury who CLAIMS to have gone by evidence,they just made up their own little scenerio and now have publically accused George of murder.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #689 on: July 12, 2011, 12:38:37 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I have a dumb question, (yes, I know there are no stupid questions) until you hear mine:)

How can a person sue her in a civil court if she is invisible?  If she does falls of the face of earth, how can anyone sue her?

I understand a civil suit can be filed by nearly anyone, if I remember correctly. TIA

http://bbankslaw.com/index.php?p=29

Frequently Asked Questions about Wrongful Death
What is the difference between a civil case and a criminal case against someone who caused a death?

A criminal case can only be brought by the government. The prosecutor makes a case against the person accused of a crime, seeking prison time or another punishment. The prosecutor must meet a higher standard of proof than in a civil case. A civil case can be filed by anyone whose private rights or civil rights have allegedly been violated by another party. When a private party files a civil lawsuit for wrongful death, the party is seeking monetary damages, compensation for the loss suffered. A civil trial for wrongful death, therefore, is very different from a criminal trial for murder or manslaughter

I wanted to follow-up with a link with my comment on anyone can file a civil law suit who felt violated by another party. That could be a dozen people.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: July 12, 2011, 12:39:24 PM »

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/6460069-417/casey-anthony-to-live-in-disguise-as-if-in-witness-protection-program.html
Casey Anthony to live in disguise, as if in witness protection program
WITH BILL ZWECKER July 11, 2011 1:11PM

Updated: July 12, 2011 2:08AM

Casey Anthony and her advisers are putting a lot of thought into her release from prison Wednesday.
A source close to the Anthony team shared this with me Monday:

† The mother of the slain Caylee reportedly is considering various disguises she can easily employ — to realistically alter her appearance. “There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” said the Anthony insider, who says she believes “Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there.
her release from prison Wednesday.
 ::snipping2::        when did this change...I thought it was Sunday !
... ::snipping2::

Maybe they mispsoke...IDK.
http://www.wftv.com/news/28514674/detail.html
The same sheriff's office that investigated Casey for murder will have to protect her when she is released on Sunday, July 17. Jail officials are not saying how Casey's release will be handled.
Casey, 25, is being held in protective custody. Officials said that when Casey is released, it will be secretive and very secure.

Now that Casey has been acquitted of murdering her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, there is greater concern that someone will try to take justice into their own hands.

Jail managers said that when Casey is released, there will be heavy security handled by the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the jail's special response SWAT team. The jail could transfer Casey to another secure location before Sunday, and then release her from there.

"The release date is firm. As to how we will release her, that is still being worked upon. But we're going to release her in such as way as to protect her and the public from any harm that might come from this release," said jail spokesperson Allen Moore.

As of now she is still at Orange County. http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: July 12, 2011, 12:40:22 PM »

Soooooo, does she get out tomorrow, or Sunday or anytime inbetween? They're purposely confusing the issue! 

They are messing with Mizz Nancy Smile 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: July 12, 2011, 12:43:12 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
We'll be talking with #CaseyAnthony investigators at 1:30 this afternoon. News 13's Adam Longo is live on @cfnews13 at 4 and 5 (online too)
14 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #693 on: July 12, 2011, 12:44:29 PM »

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/blogs/125390798.html?source=error
Fleeting meeting with Casey Anthony counsel
    Article by: C.J. , Star Tribune
    Updated: July 12, 2011 - 9:21 AM

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now you know she did it! I said with a laugh to defense attorney Jose Baez.

"No, she didn't," Baez replied flatly, turning his back to me and his full attention to his cellphone.

My chance encounter on Saturday at Orlando International Airport with the lead attorney for the extremely fortunate Casey Anthony had been going well, but it ended abruptly when I conveyed that observation, which is compatible with what most Americans think, according to a USA Today poll.

Public fury over Anthony's not-guilty jury verdict on charges she murdered her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, was the dominant news story in Orlando when I was there last week for a family vacation, surpassing even the final space shuttle mission.

Minutes before seeing Baez, I had overheard a heated conversation between two kiosk staffers debating how Baez could justify a career that results in verdicts like Anthony's.

Then, dressed to slip under the radar, a man in dark glasses and a brown V-neck came into view, heading in my direction as I was walking to the Delta gate for my return flight to Minnesota.

What a buncha bull caca!But there was baez's pretty(airhead)wifey asking while she smiles real big and laughs"want me to take your picture with him?"
This is all a friggen joke.....bet baez wifey wont let killer monsterbitch come live with them for a while.....not without 24 armed guards on the skanky monster slore.

I hate to be a downer but I feel this afternoon interview with the detectives and all is just going to say:
1)We did the best we could(which we already know)but now is the time to move on and please,please,please don't harrass the jury for they also did the best they could blah blah blah.
And
2)We let caseyanthonymonsterbitch out very early this morning for her own protection.
The End
I am so sorry sweet little Caylee,NONE of your evil family deserved to have you in their life.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: July 12, 2011, 12:44:30 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Do YOU think George was suspicious? Tell me what you know and I'll put it on the show. #HLN at 6pm
48 minutes ago
Vinnie Politan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Jury Foreman: George was suspicious possible HE murdered Caylee. WOW!!
1 hour ago

~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: July 12, 2011, 12:45:53 PM »

I am thinking that if caylee's body wasn't found the most hated woman could be found guilty of child neglect....
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: July 12, 2011, 12:48:00 PM »

I am completely baffled by this jury...........they did not consider Cindy's lying in deliberations? What? She committed perjury! Juror saying she was questioned numerous times-yep and if she was telling the truth, those answers would have remained the same, no amount of medications or stress is an excuse for lying. Sooooooo....they say George was a liar, they believe Casey is a liar, hence finding her guilty of lying to law enforcement, so somebody please tell me where the EVIDENCE was as to George having seen Caylee on June 16th, where was the EVIDENCE that Cindy looked up anything having to do with chloroform and her dogs, where was the EVIDENCE that George drove Casey's car at anytime other than July 15th when he picked it up from the tow yard, where was the EVIDENCE that he knew anything about the death and disposal of his grandaughter?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #697 on: July 12, 2011, 12:48:41 PM »

Monkey's,

If KC hides for four years, the statue of limitations is up.  Could she could be sued if you can not find her?   

Florida Civil Statute of Limitations Laws

Injury to Person 4 yrs. §95.11(3)(o)

Libel/Slander 2 yrs. §95.11(4)(g)

Fraud 4 yrs. §95.11(3)(j)

Injury to Personal Property 4 yrs. §95.11(3)(h)

http://law.findlaw.com/state-laws/civil-statute-of-limitations/florida/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: July 12, 2011, 12:52:16 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Don't think be invisible...jmo
Everyone the most hated person looks like....jmo

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: July 12, 2011, 12:53:37 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Don't think be invisible...jmo
Everyone the most hated person looks like....jmo

my keys are sticking......sry
she'll
know's   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.