April 19, 2024, 08:31:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360419 times)
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: July 12, 2011, 12:54:39 PM »

I don't think Casey has a clue about the reality of what her future holds.  No clue about how she is hated and about how she is looked at as a murderer who got away with murder.  I think she is in for a big shock because it's not just here in America, it's international.  I've had people tell me stories about friends and relatives in foreign countries who were in disbelief over the not guilty verdict.  As far as I can see, her future is not going to be what she expects as of now.

As for the jurors, I don't know how they feel right now, proud of themselves or not, but I think they are looking at the same kind of future.  They were weak and bullied and probably greedy.  They should ALL hang their heads in shame for the mere fact that their deliberations took less than 10 hours not counting food breaks, cigarette breaks, etc.  This case, a death penalty case where an innocent child was brutally murdered, DEMANDS extended deliberations, weeks at the very least.  There is no way they could have discussed each aspect thoroughly, with everyone's perspective taken into consideration, in that amount of time.

They are a disgrace and if they do have a brain cell in their heads they will  stay in hiding and be ashamed.  But I doubt that will happen.  They will be outed sooner or later.  No justice for Caylee - no justice for them.  Whatever happens to them, they deserve.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: July 12, 2011, 12:57:05 PM »

Monkey's,

If KC hides for four years, the statue of limitations is up.  Could she could be sued if you can not find her?   

Florida Civil Statute of Limitations Laws

Injury to Person 4 yrs. §95.11(3)(o)

Libel/Slander 2 yrs. §95.11(4)(g)

Fraud 4 yrs. §95.11(3)(j)

Injury to Personal Property 4 yrs. §95.11(3)(h)

::snipping2::

http://law.findlaw.com/state-laws/civil-statute-of-limitations/florida/

I dont see Casey hiding anywheres, shes going to be famous, if she hides how can she be famous?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: July 12, 2011, 12:57:52 PM »

Considering that no evidence was requested during deliberations ... no clarification was requested during deliberations ... in the Greta interview the words of the jury foreman "We were told" are troubling.

When the testimonies of Gentiva Health Services witnesses are considered in regards to computer forensics and timesheets ... the implication was that Cindy had been lying regarding the computer searches.  What did the jury foreman not get in regards to this issue?

Janet

+++++++
The Chloroform Searches

Exclusive: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman on Forensic Evidence and Suspicions of George Anthony
Published July 11, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record
Special Guests: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman, Juror No. 11

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, the chloroform -- it really -- as far as the development of the chloroform, the Internet search on the chloroform, you know, really, there was the MySpace or FaceBook posting of the "Win her over with chloroform" picture. And then there was the actual Google search the next day that was done from the computer, not the laptop, but from the actual desktop computer in the Anthony home.

You can speculate, you know, hey, here it is, the boyfriend posts this, "Win her over with chloroform." The next day, I want to know what chloroform is. You can speculate into that. There was no documentation on buying anything to make chloroform. The one Internet search that she made from Google was a three-minute Internet search. And then it subsided from there.

And you know, if there was possible more traces of it in greater amounts, more of a way of how it can be concocted, how it could be purchased, whatever may be -- none of that was ever there. So we were very limited in what we had when it came to chloroform.

We were told, and they did, you know, as far as how -- and what chloroform is detected in other products at the levels -- you know, chloroform is detectable in other products, as well. But there just was not enough, there really was not enough for us to bring chloroform into the mix.

We know there were smaller levels of it in the trunk. We know there was a Google search on it. And that's what we had. It wasn't detected anywhere else. It was not on the steering wheel. It wasn't on the handle of the door, going into the car. And even if there was, there still is a question of who and where.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you think that Cindy Anthony was telling the truth when she said that she had done the searches for chloroform?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, there's a lot of speculation into that. There's a lot that went into her and looking for the chlorophyll because she was worried about her dogs. You know, I don't know. With Cindy, it wasn't as obvious to me, the lying. I mean, she was -- she was in a lot of pain. She was in a lot of stress. You know, allegedly, she was on a lot of medication. And she's been questioned a number of different times.

But you know, as far as her going back and forth with that, you know, that was something that you always kind of kept in the back of your mind. You know, as far as her lying about it, well, there's, you know, people that may look into that and people -- but that was not something that we really considered much when we were going into deliberation.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-forensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=2

BBM..How much more obvious could it have been azzhat..the State proved she lied about that whole issue with chloroform and the searches..she wasn't home to do the searches on the home computer ..she was at work while the searches on the home computer were being done.  

And this man teaches children in Florida..what?.how not to listen to what is being said to them..how to ignore facts..how to ignore scientific evidence...how to ignore the LE, FBI and all the State witnesses?  Lordy it is good this man and the alternate that is a teacher don't teach in my State because I would have had a campaign against them returning to their teaching positions.  Not too mention as mandated reporters unable to return a verdict of aggravated child abuse when they saw with their own eyes pictures of Caylee's skull wrapped with duct tape..what part of that is not child abuse..fools.

Plain and simple the defense used the sociopaths own techniques to confuse the jury..GASLIGHTING...and they were just to plain dumb to figure out what the defense just did to them.   One juror ..one loan juror could see through the crap and they wouldn't see what he was seeing.

added snipping emoticons to Janet's post.   CBB
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:35:47 PM by CBB » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: July 12, 2011, 12:59:16 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/12/nancy-grace-defends-her-casey-anthony-coverage-hits-back-critics
Nancy Grace Defends Her Casey Anthony Coverage, Hits Back at Critics
Published July 11, 2011 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/12/nancy-grace-defends-her-casey-anthony-coverage-hits-back-critics#ixzz1RuY0r5Ki

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: July 12, 2011, 01:00:31 PM »

The jury foreman completely dismisses what was revealed in the trial through testimonies of prosecution witnesses and through recorded evidence.

Not only was the smell of death detected by Simon Birch, Cindy, George and Lee on the evening of July 15th ... Casey complained of the foul odor to Amy on June 27th ... the day she abandoned her vehicle.  For crying out loud ... following confiscation of Casey's vehicle by LE ... forensic experts detected the odor of decomposition in the trunk and ... "canned" it.

How much was this foreman paid to completely disregard the prosecution's case again Casey Anthony and further the defence's arguments ... this foreman who had the ability to persuade/influence/instruct other jury members.

Janet

+++++

The Decomposition Odor

Exclusive: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman on Forensic Evidence and Suspicions of George Anthony

VAN SUSTEREN: When Cindy testified, she said something to the effect -- and I don't know the exact words, but that the car smelled of death or something. And I guess the prosecution's theory is that the child decomposed in that car, in part.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you credit what she said? Did you believe that that body -- that the child decomposed in the trunk?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, you know, there was the smell of decomposition that some police officers said they noticed and others did not. Here's the problem that I have with the decomposition, and this could -- this may lead into other questions that you may have for me.

The day that everything went down in July, the car was there. People were not going in and out of the front door. They were going in and out of the garage door, and the car was right there. And there was nobody that detected the sign of decomp in that regard. If it was something that was that pungent, something that was that obvious, with the law officers that were going in and back -- in and forth -- in and out of the garage at that state, the father said that he smelled it earlier, but didn't bring it up at that point.

I didn't -- the smell of the decomp was argued. And some people smelled it, some people did not smell it. So as far as whether or not the body did actually decomp in that trunk, you know, there is evidence that there could have been the decomp in there. But again, you know, we were looking more towards the cause and the who and the how. You know, with that car, there were a number of people that had a number of different -that could have had access to that car.

It wasn't just one key. And you know, you don't know how the body was actually or who put the body in the trunk or how long the body was in the trunk. Was there the smell of decomp in there? Yes, there was the smell of decomp from some people that would speculate that the body was put in the trunk. But then there were others that did not smell it.

VAN SUSTEREN: So I think Lee did and Cindy did, right?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Could have.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-forensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: July 12, 2011, 01:00:38 PM »

Considering that no evidence was requested during deliberations ... no clarification was requested during deliberations ... in the Greta interview the words of the jury foreman "We were told" are troubling.

When the testimonies of Gentiva Health Services witnesses are considered in regards to computer forensics and timesheets ... the implication was that Cindy had been lying regarding the computer searches.  What did the jury foreman not get in regards to this issue?

Janet

+++++++
The Chloroform Searches

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, the chloroform -- it really -- as far as the development of the chloroform, the Internet search on the chloroform, you know, really, there was the MySpace or FaceBook posting of the "Win her over with chloroform" picture. And then there was the actual Google search the next day that was done from the computer, not the laptop, but from the actual desktop computer in the Anthony home.

You can speculate, you know, hey, here it is, the boyfriend posts this, "Win her over with chloroform." The next day, I want to know what chloroform is. You can speculate into that. There was no documentation on buying anything to make chloroform. The one Internet search that she made from Google was a three-minute Internet search. And then it subsided from there.

And you know, if there was possible more traces of it in greater amounts, more of a way of how it can be concocted, how it could be purchased, whatever may be -- none of that was ever there. So we were very limited in what we had when it came to chloroform.

We were told, and they did, you know, as far as how -- and what chloroform is detected in other products at the levels -- you know, chloroform is detectable in other products, as well. But there just was not enough, there really was not enough for us to bring chloroform into the mix.

We know there were smaller levels of it in the trunk. We know there was a Google search on it. And that's what we had. It wasn't detected anywhere else. It was not on the steering wheel. It wasn't on the handle of the door, going into the car. And even if there was, there still is a question of who and where.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you think that Cindy Anthony was telling the truth when she said that she had done the searches for chloroform?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, there's a lot of speculation into that. There's a lot that went into her and looking for the chlorophyll because she was worried about her dogs. You know, I don't know. With Cindy, it wasn't as obvious to me, the lying. I mean, she was -- she was in a lot of pain. She was in a lot of stress. You know, allegedly, she was on a lot of medication. And she's been questioned a number of different times.

But you know, as far as her going back and forth with that, you know, that was something that you always kind of kept in the back of your mind. You know, as far as her lying about it, well, there's, you know, people that may look into that and people -- but that was not something that we really considered much when we were going into deliberation.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-forensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=2

BBM..How much more obvious could it have been azzhat..the State proved she lied about that whole issue with chloroform and the searches..she wasn't home to do the searches on the home computer ..she was at work while the searches on the home computer were being done.  

And this man teaches children in Florida..what?.how not to listen to what is being said to them..how to ignore facts..how to ignore scientific evidence...how to ignore the LE, FBI and all the State witnesses?  Lordy it is good this man and the alternate that is a teacher don't teach in my State because I would have had a campaign against them returning to their teaching positions.  Not too mention as mandated reporters unable to return a verdict of aggravated child abuse when they saw with their own eyes pictures of Caylee's skull wrapped with duct tape..what part of that is not child abuse..fools.

Plain and simple the defense used the sociopaths own techniques to confuse the jury..GASLIGHTING...and they were just to plain dumb to figure out what the defense just did to them.   One juror ..one loan juror could see through the crap and they wouldn't see what he was seeing.

and I dont feel sorry for him cause he buckled down under the others, where if he hadnt it could of been a hung jury and a retrial could of took place.

added snipping emoticons to Janet's post.  CBB
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:37:12 PM by CBB » Logged
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: July 12, 2011, 01:02:40 PM »

Soooooo, does she get out tomorrow, or Sunday or anytime inbetween? They're purposely confusing the issue! 

They are messing with Mizz Nancy Smile 

I am thinking with LE giving this press conference today..by the time the press conference starts..she will be long gone..as in right now.  Everyone busy setting up for the press conference will miss her escape release.

LE does not want any more lives ruined by Miss Anthony, that is the only reason they are taking care in her release.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
flyer33716
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: July 12, 2011, 01:03:09 PM »

Monkey's,

If KC hides for four years, the statue of limitations is up.  Could she could be sued if you can not find her?   

I dont see Casey hiding anywheres, shes going to be famous, if she hides how can she be famous?

Statute of limitations does not take effect if someone is fleeing from being served. What it really is that if one does something and it is not found out about until the statute of limitations expires then nothing can happen. If a case is brought about prior to the expiration then it is a valid case and the clock stops ticking
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: July 12, 2011, 01:06:40 PM »

Life outside the computer room beckons.  I am disappointed that I will be missing the 10:30 AM PT press conference.

Later, Janet
10:05 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #709 on: July 12, 2011, 01:07:16 PM »

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/6460069-417/casey-anthony-to-live-in-disguise-as-if-in-witness-protection-program.html
Casey Anthony to live in disguise, as if in witness protection program
WITH BILL ZWECKER July 11, 2011 1:11PM

Updated: July 12, 2011 2:08AM

Casey Anthony and her advisers are putting a lot of thought into her release from prison Wednesday.
A source close to the Anthony team shared this with me Monday:

† The mother of the slain Caylee reportedly is considering various disguises she can easily employ — to realistically alter her appearance. “There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” said the Anthony insider, who says she believes “Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there.
her release from prison Wednesday.
 ::snipping2::        when did this change...I thought it was Sunday !
... ::snipping2::

Maybe they mispsoke...IDK.
http://www.wftv.com/news/28514674/detail.html
The same sheriff's office that investigated Casey for murder will have to protect her when she is released on Sunday, July 17. Jail officials are not saying how Casey's release will be handled.
Casey, 25, is being held in protective custody. Officials said that when Casey is released, it will be secretive and very secure.

Now that Casey has been acquitted of murdering her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, there is greater concern that someone will try to take justice into their own hands.

Jail managers said that when Casey is released, there will be heavy security handled by the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the jail's special response SWAT team. The jail could transfer Casey to another secure location before Sunday, and then release her from there.

"The release date is firm. As to how we will release her, that is still being worked upon. But we're going to release her in such as way as to protect her and the public from any harm that might come from this release," said jail spokesperson Allen Moore.

As of now she is still at Orange County. http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp

July 11, 2011 Transcript:

GRACE: And Robyn Walensky, WDBO, it`s almost time for tot mom to finally answer some hard questions. She is going under oath on Tuesday. In less than five business days she`s going under oath. How`s that going to work, Robyn Walensky? And will we be able to see her answers?

ROBYN WALENSKY, REPORTER, WDBO: These are great questions. This is the Zanny matter of the real Zenaida Gonzalez is suing her civilly because apparently the real Zenaida Gonzalez from Orlando has not been able to work. So it`s going to be really interesting to see if she`s here for the deposition or if they have to go out of state to get her testimony.

snip...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/11/ng.01.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: July 12, 2011, 01:08:48 PM »

So what's the reason why Jose isn't doing any of these interviews that cheney is doing?  He didn't have a problem before and during the trial.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #711 on: July 12, 2011, 01:10:46 PM »

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/blogs/125390798.html?source=error
Fleeting meeting with Casey Anthony counsel
    Article by: C.J. , Star Tribune
    Updated: July 12, 2011 - 9:21 AM

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now you know she did it! I said with a laugh to defense attorney Jose Baez.

"No, she didn't," Baez replied flatly, turning his back to me and his full attention to his cellphone.

My chance encounter on Saturday at Orlando International Airport with the lead attorney for the extremely fortunate Casey Anthony had been going well, but it ended abruptly when I conveyed that observation, which is compatible with what most Americans think, according to a USA Today poll.

Public fury over Anthony's not-guilty jury verdict on charges she murdered her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, was the dominant news story in Orlando when I was there last week for a family vacation, surpassing even the final space shuttle mission.

Minutes before seeing Baez, I had overheard a heated conversation between two kiosk staffers debating how Baez could justify a career that results in verdicts like Anthony's.

Then, dressed to slip under the radar, a man in dark glasses and a brown V-neck came into view, heading in my direction as I was walking to the Delta gate for my return flight to Minnesota.

What a buncha bull caca!But there was baez's pretty(airhead)wifey asking while she smiles real big and laughs"want me to take your picture with him?"
This is all a friggen joke.....bet baez wifey wont let killer monsterbitch come live with them for a while.....not without 24 armed guards on the skanky monster slore.

I hate to be a downer but I feel this afternoon interview with the detectives and all is just going to say:
1)We did the best we could(which we already know)but now is the time to move on and please,please,please don't harrass the jury for they also did the best they could blah blah blah.
And
2)We let caseyanthonymonsterbitch out very early this morning for her own protection.
The End
I am so sorry sweet little Caylee,NONE of your evil family deserved to have you in their life.

bump Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 12, 2011, 01:12:41 PM »

So what's the reason why Jose isn't doing any of these interviews that cheney is doing?  He didn't have a problem before and during the trial.
I wondered the samething, Also wondered why Linda and Mr.George was kept quiet
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: July 12, 2011, 01:13:13 PM »

he is waiting for the big payout when he does an interview WITH Casey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #714 on: July 12, 2011, 01:13:24 PM »

Monkey's,

Statute of limitations does not take effect if someone is fleeing from being served. What it really is that if one does something and it is not found out about until the statute of limitations expires then nothing can happen. If a case is brought about prior to the expiration then it is a valid case and the clock stops ticking

Flyer,

Your response is crystal clear, Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #715 on: July 12, 2011, 01:15:15 PM »

Wr should get a pair of KC's socks and a couple of bloodhounds and sniff her out.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: July 12, 2011, 01:18:24 PM »

Wr should get a pair of KC's socks and a couple of bloodhounds and sniff her out.   
Now you want to kill a couple of bloodhounds, wheres your mercy on animals 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: July 12, 2011, 01:22:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28521417/detail.html
Casey Investigators To Hold 1:30PM Press Conference
Posted: 11:46 am EDT July 12, 2011Updated: 1:05 pm EDT July 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators who worked on the Casey Anthony case will speak out at a press conference on Tuesday.

The detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office, who worked many long, hard hours searching for Caylee Anthony for six months after Casey now admits she was dead, are going to share their thoughts and feelings with reporters at the sheriff's headquarters.

Seven investigators who searched for Caylee and processed the evidence against Casey, including the crime scene investigators, cadaver dog handler and the computer crimes expert, will answer WFTV's questions at 1:30 p.m.

Orange County Sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich, who was the lead investigator in the murder case, will be among the sheriff's officers who will finally be able to tell their stories now that the case is closed.

Melich and Sgt. John Allen were the ones who took Casey to Universal Studios to see how far she'd take her lies about what happened to Caylee. They questioned her extensively, only to have her dig in her heels and cling to her lies.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: July 12, 2011, 01:23:02 PM »

he is waiting for the big payout when he does an interview WITH Casey

I think it's a little bit of that, and a little bit of avoiding the humiliating question this week of why he was dropped like a hot potato by Paradigm.   That tidbit should blow over a bit when everyone focuses on Casey being released and "where she's at / what she's doing" instead.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: July 12, 2011, 01:23:48 PM »

THINGS I THINK ARE ODD WHEN LISTENING TO THE JURY FOREMAN - keep in mind I did not follow the case and therefore what I learned came from when the trial started and the evidence I learned of. I didn't know who was who the way anyone who followed the trial. So my conclusions is based from mostly what the jurors knew.  

*11 hours to deliberate a trial that was over a month long (this includes two lunch breaks, reading of the instructions, selecting jury foreman). Never asked to see any evidence, time after time we heard the jury took very few notes - so these people were deliberating on their memories.

* Greta is very short and her feet do not touch the ground as they are both seated in bar stool type chairs,
he must be short too cuz his feet do not touch the ground, like most males would of average height.

*Very controlling-type personality.

* He picked Fox News to do his interview. (I think the Judge said they had a list of media in their jury packets). I wonder why not an Orlando local station - why THIS MEDIA????

* He mentions "round robin topics during deliberation" several times and says, "
 too many unanswered questions to convict Casey"

RED FLAG FOR ME: WHEN HE TRIES TO ANSWER GRETA'S QUESTION ABOUT THE DUCT TAPE ON THE SKULL.............He had a lot of problems with just describing what he saw. I saw the matted hair photo
and I can still describe exactly what I saw.

RED FLAG FOR ME: He talks about "* no deptuties detected the smell of decomposition or other people who walked past the car"......................but he never mentions the obvious a cadaver dog hit on decomposition several places at the Anthony home AND a death band hair was found inside the trunk of the car. The k-9 Deputy even stated when he opened the car where his dog hit, he had to back away because of the smell.
Cindy and George testified to the smell, the car lot guy testified to the smell and he "knew that smell". Lee Anthony testified he walked past the car and he didn't smell anything and another deputy said something similar.

It's like the jury used selective reasoning to justify. imo

* He was questioning if George might be involved in the murder/cover up?  He says he did not take into deliberation about George molestation/sexual abuse, what was George Anthony's
demeaner, I was 10 feet from him and I'm use to reading people, because of my profession and I thought George had very selective memory, the way he described a number of things on June 15th
but then you go and he is questioned on the gas can he couldn't remembe which can and he went
back and forth - he had very selective memory and I kept it in the back of my mind.......
With George, the gas can, selective memory, River Cruz, the car smelling raised questions.
maybe he was involved in question - he was there on the 15th. Questioned a lot for us.

RED FLAG: He said that they didn't know if a murder was committed - that they thought it was an accidental drowning, he brings up that photo of Caylee at the sliding glass door they saw and Monkey's questioned if it was Caylee or Casey?????

Greta made a very good point: would George let his daughter face execution?

JURY FOREMAN said, "We felt we needed to take a look at about george."

GRETA: Involved in covering up the death or suspicion he was a murderer?

JURY FOREMAN: "All three"

PART TWO - tonight

Edit to change red color to navy.  

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 04:08:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.