March 28, 2024, 12:29:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 358497 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: July 12, 2011, 05:00:55 PM »

2011-CA-008475-O
TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Search.aspx?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: July 12, 2011, 05:02:08 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Yes we have complaint, friend“@YancyFaith: @bobkealing @WESH It's already filed with the court?”
17 seconds ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: July 12, 2011, 05:02:14 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Just spoke with state attorney's spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier "No perjury charges will be filed against #CindyAnthony."
16 minutes ago

Not even for chits and giggles?  Wth?!

so we are saying its ok to lie on the stand? this wouldnt fly in any other country and we are suppose to be the greatest country in the world. they should charge her, she lied and held back evidence why does she get to go scott free
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: July 12, 2011, 05:02:21 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking..Texas Equusearch files suit today against #CaseyAnthony for fraud. Seeking damages. @WESH.
3 minutes ago

Trimm~
You just made my day!  

This is just the tip of the iceberg!

Guess that answered my question.
This is gonna get even uglier than it already is.
They're going to have to prove that the A's really had knowledge that Caylee was dead. That could be a problem.
Casey was the one that knew for sure.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: July 12, 2011, 05:02:37 PM »

Texas EquuSearch Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony's Family

HOUSTON - Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch spent 2 weeks and more than $100,000 in their search for Caylee Anthony. They want their money back.

EquuSearch has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony’s family in an attempt to recoup expenses from that fruitless search.

::snipping2::

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110712-texas-equusearch-files-lawsuit-against-casey-anthonys-family
Why Caseys family and not Casey herself?
IIRC it was Cindy who contacted them.  Casey wouldn't have, r u kidding?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 12, 2011, 05:03:47 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-investigators-20110712,0,2903061.story
'We did the best we could,' lead Casey Anthony investigator said
Officials confirm witness tampering investigation is ongoing. Meanwhile, prosecutors say they will not pursue perjury charges against Cindy Anthony.

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel

4:46 p.m. EDT, July 12, 2011

Nearly three years ago, Orange County detectives made a public plea to help find Caylee Marie Anthony.

This afternoon, with the now-iconic photograph of the toddler at their side, the lead detectives who investigated Caylee's disappearance and built a murder case against her mother Casey Anthony spoke collectively and candidly about the case, fielding a range of questions from more than a dozen local and national journalists.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #886 on: July 12, 2011, 05:05:03 PM »

Texas EquuSearch Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony's Family

HOUSTON - Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch spent 2 weeks and more than $100,000 in their search for Caylee Anthony. They want their money back.

EquuSearch has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony’s family in an attempt to recoup expenses from that fruitless search.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110712-texas-equusearch-files-lawsuit-against-casey-anthonys-family
Why Caseys family and not Casey herself?
I wonder if it is so none of the family can make money off precious Caylee's death. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: July 12, 2011, 05:07:20 PM »

Wooo hoooooooooooo!

Demings says we will not be providing any elaborate security for her once she leaves!

Did you see him hiding his smile?  He and Osbourne.  hahaha...love it.
Make her DT hire private security!

I still say- dump her out at the county line!
That would be good.  Too bad they couldn't put duct tape on her mouth and nose and duct tape her hands. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: July 12, 2011, 05:07:34 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-texas-equusearch-law20110712,0,2035986.story
Texas EquuSearch files lawsuit against Casey Anthony
The volunteer search group is suing Casey Anthony for $112,000 it spent on two searches for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

4:55 p.m. EDT, July 12, 2011

The volunteer search group Texas EquuSearch filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony this afternoon, looking to recoup more than $100,000 it spent to look for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

The lawsuit alleges that Casey Anthony committed fraud because she knew her 2-year-old daughter was dead and not missing as she and her parents claimed when asking for help from EquuSearch.

"It was Jose Baez's opening statement when he said Caylee was never missing because she had died, that got me really upset," Miller said. "We were lied to and misled."

~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: July 12, 2011, 05:09:48 PM »

Blonde  wants to File a Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony's Family for aggravation, loss of sleep, bitchiness and a bad headache since the verdict

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: July 12, 2011, 05:10:36 PM »

When will we know or do we already know if JP followed through on his sanctions against Baez?  I want him to be sanctioned up the azz!!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: July 12, 2011, 05:11:51 PM »

Texas EquuSearch Suing Casey Anthony
Suit Alleges Anthony's Lies Led To Unnecessary Searches

The lawsuit alleges Anthony made numerous misrepresentations to the group and its founder, Tim Miller.

As a result, volunteers engaged in "extensive, costly and time-consuming searches for Caylee," the lawsuit claims. "The time and effort dedicated to this search diverted resources from TES' ability to provide its search and rescue operations to other families."

"Casey Anthony never corrected or otherwise disagreed with any statements made by Cindy Anthony and George Anthony that Caylee was still alive," the lawsuit reads.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28525235/detail.html
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: July 12, 2011, 05:14:50 PM »

Blonde  wants to File a Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony's Family for aggravation, loss of sleep, bitchiness and a bad headache since the verdict
I wish there was a way we really could do this!  I still just don't know what to do with myself.  I still feel lost.  I just don't understand what kind of a parent, grandparent would cover this stuff up and move on to make as much money off their dead daughter/granddaughter.  They are all a bunch of losers.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: July 12, 2011, 05:17:27 PM »

Bozo's been suspiciously quiet...Hope he's in trouble.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: July 12, 2011, 05:18:09 PM »

Typically, anyone convicted of fraud can expect to pay for any lost money and damages. They may also face additional fines - sometimes in the hundreds of thousands of dollars - as well as jail time. Again, the punishments usually are generally proportionate to the damages caused by the crime. The more money involved or people defrauded, the harsher the penalties.

http://www.totalcriminaldefense.com/crimes-a-z/white-collar/fraud.aspx

I found this don't know if it applies to thias case or not but hopeful thinking she will be found guilty on fraud charges and get time in prison one can hope
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: July 12, 2011, 05:27:54 PM »

Typically, anyone convicted of fraud can expect to pay for any lost money and damages. They may also face additional fines - sometimes in the hundreds of thousands of dollars - as well as jail time. Again, the punishments usually are generally proportionate to the damages caused by the crime. The more money involved or people defrauded, the harsher the penalties.

I found this don't know if it applies to thias case or not but hopeful thinking she will be found guilty on fraud charges and get time in prison one can hope

This would be a civil case not criminal.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #896 on: July 12, 2011, 05:28:23 PM »

I don't think he expected the NG verdict.  I suspect he is totally re-planning his life right now....
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #897 on: July 12, 2011, 05:32:06 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Just spoke with state attorney's spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier "No perjury charges will be filed against #CindyAnthony."
16 minutes ago

Not even for chits and giggles?  Wth?!

so we are saying its ok to lie on the stand? this wouldnt fly in any other country and we are suppose to be the greatest country in the world. they should charge her, she lied and held back evidence why does she get to go scott free

Forget about wouldn't happen in another country - this wouldn't happen to someone else in OUR country.  They're just praying this whole fiasco dies down.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: July 12, 2011, 05:33:49 PM »

Question:
TES is based out of Texas correct?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: July 12, 2011, 05:35:05 PM »

I don't think he expected the NG verdict.  I suspect he is totally re-planning his life right now....
A way to hide from Casey.........

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.