April 26, 2024, 09:24:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360685 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: July 12, 2011, 05:35:06 PM »

What have we learned from this case? It is ok to lie to officials about a missing child, ok to lie when you are on the witness stand in court, ok to lie when you are the defense atty but that is called "defending your client", ok to to be a juror and ignore all evidence and testimony so you can go to Disney World!
This is totally wrong and that is the truth!   
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 12, 2011, 05:35:10 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-texas-equusearch-law20110712,0,2035986.story
Texas EquuSearch files lawsuit against Casey Anthony
The volunteer search group is suing Casey Anthony for $112,000 it spent on two searches for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

4:55 p.m. EDT, July 12, 2011

The volunteer search group Texas EquuSearch filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony this afternoon, looking to recoup more than $100,000 it spent to look for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

The lawsuit alleges that Casey Anthony committed fraud because she knew her 2-year-old daughter was dead and not missing as she and her parents claimed when asking for help from EquuSearch.

"It was Jose Baez's opening statement when he said Caylee was never missing because she had died, that got me really upset," Miller said. "We were lied to and misled."
 ::snipping2::

you know not just money - time - they could have been searching for someone else.  Maybe not a child but I'm sure someone out there could have used their help!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: July 12, 2011, 05:38:16 PM »

07/12/2011 PRESS CONFERENCE: Part 1 http://www.wftv.com/video/28524185/index.html
 Part 2 http://www.wftv.com/video/28525263/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: July 12, 2011, 05:38:21 PM »

Typically, anyone convicted of fraud can expect to pay for any lost money and damages. They may also face additional fines - sometimes in the hundreds of thousands of dollars - as well as jail time. Again, the punishments usually are generally proportionate to the damages caused by the crime. The more money involved or people defrauded, the harsher the penalties.

http://www.totalcriminaldefense.com/crimes-a-z/white-collar/fraud.aspx

I found this don't know if it applies to thias case or not but hopeful thinking she will be found guilty on fraud charges and get time in prison one can hope

Question:
TES is based out of Texas correct?
yes they are
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: July 12, 2011, 05:39:12 PM »

Blonde  wants to File a Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony's Family for aggravation, loss of sleep, bitchiness and a bad headache since the verdict

When it is considered that all Monkeys following the Casey Anthony case are experiencing the same symptoms ... maybe a class action lawsuit is where it is at.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: July 12, 2011, 05:40:37 PM »

Thanks trimmonthelake

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
LVSusie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: July 12, 2011, 05:41:58 PM »

Didn't Cindy say they just found out for sure 6 weeks ago that Caylee had died as a accident in the pool? So what does this do for Tim Miller?  More lies!
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: July 12, 2011, 05:43:06 PM »

What have we learned from this case? It is ok to lie to officials about a missing child, ok to lie when you are on the witness stand in court, ok to lie when you are the defense atty but that is called "defending your client", ok to to be a juror and ignore all evidence and testimony so you can go to Disney World!

Amen

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: July 12, 2011, 05:43:08 PM »

Typically, anyone convicted of fraud can expect to pay for any lost money and damages. They may also face additional fines - sometimes in the hundreds of thousands of dollars - as well as jail time. Again, the punishments usually are generally proportionate to the damages caused by the crime. The more money involved or people defrauded, the harsher the penalties.

http://www.totalcriminaldefense.com/crimes-a-z/white-collar/fraud.aspx

I found this don't know if it applies to thias case or not but hopeful thinking she will be found guilty on fraud charges and get time in prison one can hope

This would be a civil case not criminal.
We can't be sure about that yet. Do we know if information was exchanged via US mail etc...?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: July 12, 2011, 05:43:41 PM »

Didn't Cindy say they just found out for sure 6 weeks ago that Caylee had died as a accident in the pool? So what does this do for Tim Miller?  More lies!
I thought she said she stopped believing in Zanny the nanny 6 weeks ago
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: July 12, 2011, 05:44:12 PM »

You might want this too. 
LAWSUIT: Equusearch Suing Casey
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28525688/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: July 12, 2011, 05:44:41 PM »

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: July 12, 2011, 05:46:30 PM »

Bozo's been suspiciously quiet...Hope he's in trouble.
I don't think he expected the NG verdict.  I suspect he is totally re-planning his life right now....
He may be  real busy working on bootie visits with casey right now Monkey Devil!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: July 12, 2011, 05:47:56 PM »

Wish they could make the murderer do one of these Sunday.Even though she won't answer.

Monkey Devil!  Can you imagine the meltdown while being peppered with questions like the ones we're hearing?  Let's just hope that everytime she steps out of her home, people are yelling the same questions.  I'd like to see her become a hermit.
Can't ever eat out again. 99% chance that someone spits in her food.

Oh my gosh you're right - I would - I didn't even thing about stuff like that.  I've just been saying people will stare, make comments & be rude (as it should be)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: July 12, 2011, 05:50:29 PM »

Bozo's been suspiciously quiet...Hope he's in trouble.
I don't think he expected the NG verdict.  I suspect he is totally re-planning his life right now....
He may be  real busy working on bootie visits with casey right now Monkey Devil!
Yeah, I'd say if he doesn't want to pay child support, he best make sure to wear a condom.  But, since he seems to know how to get away with not doing that anyway...why bother!  Well, that and the Casey Anthony way of getting out of paying child support I guess...
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: July 12, 2011, 05:53:24 PM »

Blonde  wants to File a Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony's Family for aggravation, loss of sleep, bitchiness and a bad headache since the verdict

When it is considered that all Monkeys following the Casey Anthony case are experiencing the same symptoms ... maybe a class action lawsuit is where it is at.

Janet

don't forget weight gain, chewed nails & loss of time with family!
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: July 12, 2011, 05:56:35 PM »

Sorry I am pages behind, but I was wondering since Caylee was reported taken by the nanny (kidnapping) and the FBI came in and questioned her, could the FBI charge her with filing a false report? I found an article but I don't know if it applies. I tried adding the link but really don't know how so I don't know if will work. I used the article to google Title 18, United States code, section 1001, (a) (2) but I don't understand legealieze(sp).

http://www.fbi.gov/charlotte/press-releases/2010/ce090810.htm

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: July 12, 2011, 05:56:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28521417/detail.html
The gruesome discovery took an emotional toll on detectives who have seen it all throughout their careers.

"To me, the personal toll was the fact that by looking at how they treated this poor child. Let the child rot in the woods is inhuman," Melich said.

The jurors might have had what they believe is reasonable doubt over not knowing exactly how Caylee died, but not the detectives.

"I certainly don't have any doubt. Working on this, I felt that our case was solid," said Sgt. John Allen.

The Casey case is closed, but the witness tampering investigation involving an altered Texas Equusearch document that was in the possession of her defense team is ongoing.

"A defense team investigator having possession of something that could be a fabricated document. How far could it go or don't you know yet?" reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. Allen.

"We don't know. Obviously we'll follow up. Obviously there are still a number of people we will need to interview in regard to that and we hope to get to the bottom of that," said Sgt. Allen.

~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: July 12, 2011, 06:01:36 PM »

Janet

don't forget weight gain, chewed nails & loss of time with family!

... and the accumulative breakdown of marriages that have weathered the storms of life for decades.

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: July 12, 2011, 06:01:39 PM »

Blonde  wants to File a Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony's Family for aggravation, loss of sleep, nervous are shot severe bitchiness .  Loss of time spent with my family & cats a  bad headache so bad I can't even ride my Harley or paint  since the verdict 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.