April 20, 2024, 02:31:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360426 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: July 12, 2011, 06:02:24 PM »

Blonde  wants to File a Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony's Family for aggravation, loss of sleep, bitchiness and a bad headache since the verdict

When it is considered that all Monkeys following the Casey Anthony case are experiencing the same symptoms ... maybe a class action lawsuit is where it is at.

Janet

Counts Cubs in.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: July 12, 2011, 06:03:32 PM »

I cant remember but was there an Amber Alert out on Caylee?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: July 12, 2011, 06:09:24 PM »

Don't hit me!!!

I have mixed feeling in regards to this lawsuit.  TES thrives on donations.  In other words ... the $112,000 belongs to donors who contributed ... some big time ... towards the search for Caylee Anthony ... not TES.  If a lawsuit is successful ... will designated donations be returned upon request?

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: July 12, 2011, 06:11:03 PM »

It was difficult to hear the questions being asked, and I do think this should be pointed out:  To what I believe was the question: "Do you have any doubt that this was Premeditated Murder?

I am not sure, but I think Yuri was the respondent, "I have no doubt." an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Neither do I !!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: July 12, 2011, 06:14:43 PM »

Don't hit me!!!

I have mixed feeling in regards to this lawsuit.  TES thrives on donations.  In other words ... the $112,000 belongs to donors who contributed ... some big time ... towards the search for Caylee Anthony ... not TES.  If a lawsuit is successful ... will designated donations be returned upon request?

IMO
/
Janet
Could TES stipulate that recovered funds are ONLY to go towards another missing person?  They could even stipulate child/adult . . . just thinking aloud .

OT ~ how about your spanking new granddaughter?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 12, 2011, 06:18:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Allen says they're investigating a case of witness tampering.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 1:53 PM

Somebody better come forward and "spill the beans" fast because that will be the ONLY one able to make a deal and not face heavy prosecution if they find the evidence they are looking for in this.

I have a feeling NONE of this is over yet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: July 12, 2011, 06:18:45 PM »

Don't hit me!!!

IMO

Janet
I don't understand?  Why, if someone donated money to TES to find a missing child, they would that person want it back? 

Are you talking someone who just donated specifically to find Caylee? 

I couldn't imagine anyone who cared enough to donate (even specifically for Caylee or any other specific child) that wouldn't care if their money went towards finding any other child?

I think the idea of TES having to return money to specific people is unwarranted.  I don't care who they use my money to search for.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: July 12, 2011, 06:19:12 PM »

Don't hit me!!!

IMO

Janet

If you donate to TES online, you can specify which search it goes to.  I imagine if someone requests that money could be sent back to the donor.  That gets complicated though if the donor took a tax write off for donations for that year, then they would have to claim income if they get it back.  Most likely the donor will ask the money is used on another search.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: July 12, 2011, 06:20:10 PM »

Don't hit me!!!

I have mixed feeling in regards to this lawsuit.  TES thrives on donations.  In other words ... the $112,000 belongs to donors who contributed ... some big time ... towards the search for Caylee Anthony ... not TES.  If a lawsuit is successful ... will designated donations be returned upon request?

IMO
/
Janet
Could TES stipulate that recovered funds are ONLY to go towards another missing person?  They could even stipulate child/adult . . . just thinking aloud .

Since they are funded by donations there is no reason the donors could not get together and file a class action suit. I think we would have standing. I am going to talk to my brother about this tomorrow when I get back home.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: July 12, 2011, 06:20:54 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-texas-equusearch-law20110712,0,2035986.story
Texas EquuSearch files lawsuit against Casey Anthony
The volunteer search group is suing Casey Anthony for $112,000 it spent on two searches for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

4:55 p.m. EDT, July 12, 2011

The volunteer search group Texas EquuSearch filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony this afternoon, looking to recoup more than $100,000 it spent to look for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

The lawsuit alleges that Casey Anthony committed fraud because she knew her 2-year-old daughter was dead and not missing as she and her parents claimed when asking for help from EquuSearch.

"It was Jose Baez's opening statement when he said Caylee was never missing because she had died, that got me really upset," Miller said. "We were lied to and misled."
 ::snipping2::

you know not just money - time - they could have been searching for someone else.  Maybe not a child but I'm sure someone out there could have used their help!
I am glad that they are suing casey but they were looking for caylee's body right? again we are going in circles with casey/bobo lies...george disposed the body and casey didn't know where the body was.....cindy wanted to know where was her daughter...how they can sue casey?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: July 12, 2011, 06:20:59 PM »

And yep, that's some fabulous use of the English language in my last post!  But you get what I mean right?!  Sorry!   

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: July 12, 2011, 06:21:49 PM »

Don't hit me!!!

IMO

Janet
IDK But if I was to be contacted by TSE on the 100.00 I donated I would just tell them to keep it for future use.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #932 on: July 12, 2011, 06:23:10 PM »

Didn't Cindy say they just found out for sure 6 weeks ago that Caylee had died as a accident in the pool? So what does this do for Tim Miller?  More lies!
Casey knew, so it doesn't matter what lies sindy tells.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: July 12, 2011, 06:23:41 PM »

John Allen has no doubt this was premed murder.

Neither does anyone else............except some jurors who were either too ignorant to understand the testimony or bribed by someone on the defense team.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: July 12, 2011, 06:25:15 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28521417/detail.html
Also revealed on Tuesday was that defense attorney Jose Baez would not allow detectives to talk to Casey about allegations she made to ex-boyfriends and a jail pen pal that her brother molested her and that her father might have.

"We did reach out to the Baez law firm and were asked not to approach her at the jail," said Sgt. Eric Edwards.

The sheriff's office, the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI are all totaling the costs they incurred in their search for Caylee until her remains were discovered on December 11, 2008.

The State Attorney's Office will ask Chief Judge Belvin Perry to order Casey to pay the costs should she cash in on Caylee's death or come into money some other way.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: July 12, 2011, 06:25:40 PM »

I am glad that they are suing casey but they were looking for caylee's body right? again we are going in circles with casey/bobo lies...george disposed the body and casey didn't know where the body was.....cindy wanted to know where was her daughter...how they can sue casey?

Because she lied that the child was kidnapped with full knowledge she was dead.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: July 12, 2011, 06:26:16 PM »

I had to sit out for a while for my own mental health ... but have you all heard that Casey will be going to an Aunt in TX?  Just wondered?

I read or heard that somewhere ... and thought ... oh my!  I love TX!  And it's the last place I'd send a baby killer to live!  Texans would be the least likely to abide that crap!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: July 12, 2011, 06:26:30 PM »

Don't hit me!!!

IMO
/
Janet
Could TES stipulate that recovered funds are ONLY to go towards another missing person?  They could even stipulate child/adult . . . just thinking aloud .

OT - False alarm.  We're still anticipating an early delivery.  Due date - July 26th.  Papa and Mama do not know ... boy or girl?

Anyways ... I do have a problem with the TES lawsuit but ... I know I am bias.  There is underlying negativity that has nothing to do with the Caylee Anthony search.  I am just going to stay out of the topic of TES and the lawsuit.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: July 12, 2011, 06:26:54 PM »

John Allen has no doubt this was premed murder.

Neither does anyone else............except some jurors who were either too ignorant to understand the testimony or bribed by someone on the defense team.

I go with the latter...and although it won't change anything as far as Casey being acquitted, I certainly hope someone else is thinking about this and looking in to it....jmo..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: July 12, 2011, 06:27:41 PM »

Because she lied that the child was kidnapped with full knowledge she was dead.
I know but the inocent casey lied because she was scared of her abusive father...and she pinicked!!!! that is the reason she was dancing in fusion..omg.I can believe the baby killer will be free....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.