April 25, 2024, 05:42:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360601 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: July 12, 2011, 07:20:33 PM »

http://www.newser.com/article/d9oecj982/police-investigate-witness-tampering-allegations-in-casey-anthony-murder-trial.html
 ::snipping2::
As for the alleged witness tampering, detective John Allen would only say the sheriff's office has interviewed some witnesses.

"In regards to where we will go, it really depends on what information we get and what people come forward to provide additional information," Allen said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: July 12, 2011, 07:20:50 PM »

Don't know if this has been said recently, but on JVM she is showing the memorial where Caylee was found, water ALL around it.  We've had a lot of rain in the last couple weeks.  Any of the DT that doubted that there was water there should go look now and there wasn't a hurricane!

too bad the jury didn't go out there

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #982 on: July 12, 2011, 07:21:28 PM »

I really hope Casey isn't able to wiggle out of her deposition with Mr. Morgan.
Has she been served with the supoena or what ever it is called?

If not, I hope to high holy heaven there is someone waiting at the jail to shove it in her pocket, say you have been served before she leaves. Just like Baez tried to do to the State witness, can't remember which one it was from out of state.
Oh!  I can't wait for this depo!  Morgan doesn't take any crap and gets right to the point!  I think he just might come out the hero of this whole screwed up mess!  I think he's gonna ask questions that ride that fine line between ZFG lawsuit and Caylee's murder ... much like he did with the rest of the A's!  Casey will be a mess ... because while she's a good liar ... she's not a fast liar ... and she's not gonna have a lot of "thinking up lie time" between questions! 

I can't either and he says he is releasing the video the day after. You are right she isn't a fast liar so this should be good.       

Unless, can she say she doesn't want to answer that question?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: July 12, 2011, 07:21:56 PM »

Don't hit me!!!

I have mixed feeling in regards to this lawsuit.  TES thrives on donations.  In other words ... the $112,000 belongs to donors who contributed ... some big time ... towards the search for Caylee Anthony ... not TES.  If a lawsuit is successful ... will designated donations be returned upon request?

IMO

Janet
I don't understand?  Why, if someone donated money to TES to find a missing child, they would that person want it back? 

Are you talking someone who just donated specifically to find Caylee? 

I couldn't imagine anyone who cared enough to donate (even specifically for Caylee or any other specific child) that wouldn't care if their money went towards finding any other child?

I think the idea of TES having to return money to specific people is unwarranted.  I don't care who they use my money to search for.

AMEN Newfie!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: July 12, 2011, 07:23:23 PM »

Wow! Wendy Murphy on JVM just said that George Anthony should sue juror #11 for coming out in his interview and pretty much accusing George of murder with no facts to back him up....chitz getting deep!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: July 12, 2011, 07:24:08 PM »

I cant remember but was there an Amber Alert out on Caylee?

I really don't remember but I think not.

No there wasn't.  Amber alerts are to be issued immediately (not 31 days later) and are basically alerts to watch out for vehicles.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: July 12, 2011, 07:24:30 PM »

Don't know if this has been said recently, but on JVM she is showing the memorial where Caylee was found, water ALL around it.  We've had a lot of rain in the last couple weeks.  Any of the DT that doubted that there was water there should go look now and there wasn't a hurricane!

Kermit...I firmly believe Casey could have confessed to them and shown them a videotape and they Still would have acquitted her...jmo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: July 12, 2011, 07:26:41 PM »

just ignorant beyone words.

Kermit...I firmly believe Casey could have confessed to them and shown them a videotape and they Still would have acquitted her...jmo
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #988 on: July 12, 2011, 07:26:52 PM »

I always wondered why they weren't taken there. Such a shame because then they would have seen what it really looked like.. a swamp/forest preserve. Could the jurors (if they weren't so lazy and wanted to go on vacation) requested to go?? Had I been a juror I would have asked to see it in person.

I have seen it, seen how close it is to the house. Maps don't do justice to how close she was laying for all those months. A field trip would have been good. Gas can't cost that much money not to drive them there, look at the hotel costs and food they ate.

Sorry rambling thoughts I am getting    again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: July 12, 2011, 07:27:20 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: July 12, 2011, 07:27:56 PM »

So true

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: July 12, 2011, 07:28:23 PM »

Wow! Wendy Murphy on JVM just said that George Anthony should sue juror #11 for coming out in his interview and pretty much accusing George of murder with no facts to back him up....chitz getting deep!
Oh bejesus!  That's all we need!

And I know I said this a couple pages back ... but SERIOUSLY!  Why can't George and Sin ever work again?!  Is lying a "disability" now?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: July 12, 2011, 07:34:24 PM »

I totally agree with you - the more I hear from the jurors the more my gut says something was RIGGED!

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #993 on: July 12, 2011, 07:35:04 PM »

The Anthony's will claim due to the death of their grandchild they are not able to function, And due to their daughter being hated by everyone they are scared to leave their house.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: July 12, 2011, 07:36:54 PM »

I might be mistaken, but I thought there were some monkeys making arrangements for water for the searches for Caylee and food donations.  Ought to send their receipts to Texas Eqqusearch attorney heh heh

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: July 12, 2011, 07:37:02 PM »

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/06/05/casey-anthony-trial-qod-who-is-jose-baez/

For eight years after he graduated from law school, the board that screens prospective attorneys in Florida would not let him practice law. The Florida Supreme Court agreed with the decision, issuing an order in 2000 that cited unpaid bills, extravagant spending and other “financial irresponsibility” up to that time. Justices reserved their strongest condemnation for his failure to stay current on support payments for his only child.

His overall behavior, they wrote, showed “a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law.”
This rejection did not seem to deter him
Edit to change red color to navy
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:26:10 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: July 12, 2011, 07:37:20 PM »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7650415.html
EquuSearch suit: Casey Anthony lied about daughter
By CINDY GEORGE HOUSTON CHRONICLE
July 12, 2011, 6:03PM

The lawsuit details how EquuSearch became involved in the case, beginning with a phone call to Miller from Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother and Caylee's grandmother. Miller later met with Casey Anthony, her parents Cindy and George Anthony, and Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez. In the presence of Casey Anthony, the grandparents said Caylee was "still alive" and was not corrected by the toddler's mother.

Caylee Anthony's skeletal remains were discovered in December 2008, almost five months after she was reported missing by her grandmother. Casey Anthony failed to alert authorities that her daughter had been missing for a month and was indicted on a first-degree murder charge. In her criminal trial, Casey Anthony's defense team maintained that Caylee died in an accidental drowning in the family pool.

Read more: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7650415.html#ixzz1Rw9ik3k7

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: July 12, 2011, 07:38:05 PM »

I totally agree with you - the more I hear from the jurors the more my gut says something was RIGGED!

Yep...and with all the petitions I have signed I have been waiting for one demanding an investigation into the jury...heck , might as well sign one of those as well...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: July 12, 2011, 07:39:08 PM »

I always wondered why they weren't taken there. Such a shame because then they would have seen what it really looked like.. a swamp/forest preserve. Could the jurors (if they weren't so lazy and wanted to go on vacation) requested to go?? Had I been a juror I would have asked to see it in person.

I have seen it, seen how close it is to the house. Maps don't do justice to how close she was laying for all those months. A field trip would have been good. Gas can't cost that much money not to drive them there, look at the hotel costs and food they ate.

Sorry rambling thoughts I am getting    again.

Jail Releases Videos Of Casey Anthony Visitations
Posted: 12:43 pm EST December 4, 2008
Updated: 1:28 pm EST December 5, 2008

<snipped>

When Lee questioned where to search for her missing daughter, she told him locally and said their mom, Cindy, would know.

"Check places locally Lee, in all honestly, places that are familiar to us, to our family," Casey said.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18204436/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: July 12, 2011, 07:39:14 PM »

WOW Tim Miller is suing against CASEY ANTHONY
to recover all money they spent on searching for Caylee.

Now someone needs to file against Cindy and Bozo and maybe the gravy train will stop for all of them.  Tie them all up with lawsuits and none of them will profit off it.  What justice.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.