March 28, 2024, 08:32:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 358491 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 09:31:11 AM »

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20110711/COLUMNISTS0218/110708019/Bob-Stover-Really-really-sorry-July-11-

Bob Stover: Really, really sorry (July 11)

There were several dozen irate calls to our office about the juxtaposition of the shuttle and the most hated woman in Florida.

Many of the calls came from Kennedy Space Center workers.

The outrage certainly wasn’t restricted to KSC workers. I received one email from a co-worker in our Advertising Department.

“That is sickening,” she wrote.

Casey Anthony IS the most hated woman in America.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 09:37:40 AM »

I still say that is NOT George and Cindy Anthony by the pool.  I believe TMZ got it wrong. They could be very well enjoying themselves sitting by a resort pool someplace, I just don't think this is them.  If it is them, how can Cindy be moving to Texas and writing a tell all about how George molested Casey and disposed of Caylee's body?  Nothing makes sense.

This picture is NOT George & Cindy Anthony!! If TMZ had looked at those two mugs as much as we have for the last three years they would know that right off the bat, they're idiots!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011, 09:37:47 AM »

I want to see more details from the trial.  Those sidebar transcripts would be very telling, imo, as to JP's impact on the case and verdict.  I also want to see the evidence that the state had that we didn't get to see.  There were lots of photos we didn't see, also the reports from the doctors.  But I guess those could be considered hippa materials.  Just give me some details until such time as JP decides to release the jail meltdown video and the juror names.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011, 09:47:41 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28507687/detail.html
Lawyer Worries About Casey Anthony's Post-Release Safety
Cheney Mason Says He's Not Sure Where Anthony Will Stay
POSTED: Monday, July 11, 2011
UPDATED: 9:04 am EDT July 11, 2011

::snipping2::
Mason said Anthony's relations with her parents were "pretty well burned" after the trial, where her defense team contended she was sexually abused by her father. Her father, George Anthony, denied the claims.

Jail records show Casey Anthony refused a visit Friday from her mother, Cindy Anthony.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011, 09:54:00 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-disgust20110711,0,3499643.story
Report: Casey Anthony jury foreman felt 'disgust' at not-guilty verdict
From the Web
8:42 a.m. EDT, July 11, 2011

The jury foreman in the Casey Anthony trial described in an anonymous interview with FOX's Greta Van Susteren many of the jurors thought the young woman killed her daughter Caylee Marie, myfoxatlanta.com is reporting.

But they found Anthony not guilty of the most serious charges, including first-degree murder, because the State Attorney's Office never showed how it happened. He described a feeling of "disgust" at the predicament.
Read the full story at myfoxatlanta.com. http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/national/Jury-Foreman-Talks-About-Casey-Anthony-Trial-20110711-am-sd

They didn't HAVE to PROVE how she killed Caylee.  See, this is what bothers me.  Instead of sending the judge a note asking they decide they HAVE to vote not guilty.  These people including the FOREMAN are a huge waste.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2011, 09:55:47 AM »

With book deals, interviews, online forums & blogs, media reporting, the new law being proposed ~ How will all of that work if Cindy & George put a trademark on Caylee's name?

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/17/caylee-anthonys-grandparents-trademark-her-name/

Caylee Anthony’s grandparents apply to trademark her name

Posted at 7:06 pm   
by: CNN's Emanuella Grinberg, HLN's Natisha Lance

Snipped:
Caylee Anthony’s grandparents have applied for trademarks on her name as well as the phrase “Justice for Caylee” to prevent others from using or profiting from the slain Florida toddler’s likeness, the couple’s lawyer said Tuesday.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2011, 09:57:51 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-disgust20110711,0,3499643.story
From the Web

The jury foreman in the Casey Anthony trial described in an anonymous interview with FOX's Greta Van Susteren many of the jurors thought the young woman killed her daughter Caylee Marie, myfoxatlanta.com is reporting.

But they found Anthony not guilty of the most serious charges, including first-degree murder, because the State Attorney's Office never showed how it happened. He described a feeling of "disgust" at the predicament.
Read the full story at myfoxatlanta.com. http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/national/Jury-Foreman-Talks-About-Casey-Anthony-Trial-20110711-am-sd

They didn't HAVE to PROVE how she killed Caylee.  See, this is what bothers me.  Instead of sending the judge a note asking they decide they HAVE to vote not guilty.  These people including the FOREMAN are a huge waste.

Drive by post here, but sending a note to the judge just would have taken too much of their valuable time. They were in such a damn hurry to get out of there that the did not even send a note to ask a simple question....sickening! I hate them all and am tired of people telling me I have to respect the jury. NO I DON"T!!!!!!!!!!

I still think something was very hinky with this jury!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2011, 09:59:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
What else JP could do other than listen BOBO and the PRO? He couldn't do anything if the jury was the only one to decided if the "most hated woman"(from now on I will call like this to the baby killer)was guilty or not.
Did the Jury has the right to tell the jury that they were wrong? or give them a recommendation in base of evidences/law?...because the jury didn't hear how caylee was murdered it doesn't mean that the most hated woman didn't kill caylee...anyway JP knew that it wasn't evidence that how caylee died, he also said that the defense and pros. didn't prove how caylee died so it means that the baby killer can be find guilty without evidence of how caylee died?  ..I am right?  so it means the jury will assume that you dint need to know how caylee died to find the most hated woman guilty!!! "otherwise they will not be in court as part of the jury" it will not be a reason for them to stay more than 31 days listening bobo and the pros.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2011, 10:00:22 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28506340/detail.html

Onlookers Continue To Swarm Casey Anthony's Home

Posted: 5:46 am EDT July 11, 2011Updated: 9:45 am EDT July 11, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In less than a week, Casey Anthony will be released from the Orange County Jail, after nearly three years behind bars and Orange County deputies plan to increase their patrols of her family's neighborhood as backlash over her not guilty verdict continues to grow.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2011, 10:02:11 AM »

From the Web

Whenever us kids would try whinning about something, my mom would tell us to cry her a river, especially when we were trying to lie about something or get out of something. So to me each of these idiot jurors can whine all they want about their decission to let that baby killer go. I hope each one of them are haunted with the memory of that clip of Caylee with duct tape over her face
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2011, 10:02:18 AM »

From the Web

Drive by post here, but sending a note to the judge just would have taken too much of their valuable time. They were in such a damn hurry to get out of there that the did not even send a note to ask a simple question....sickening! I hate them all and am tired of people telling me I have to respect the jury. NO I DON"T!!!!!!!!!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 10:08:56 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28507055/detail.html
Mason On Casey, Parents: That's Pretty Well Burned

Mason told NBC's Savannah Guthrie that the Anthony family relationship is "pretty well burned."

While he expects Anthony may one day reconcile with her brother, Lee Anthony, Mason said he does not expect the 25-year-old to speak with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, once she is released from the Orange County Jail.

Wait a sec....Lee was feeling her up, remember?  Why would she reconcile with him?

she liked it? 
if anything like that happened, it was consensual in my opinion..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2011, 10:13:34 AM »

Mason told NBC's Savannah Guthrie that the Anthony family relationship is "pretty well burned."

While he expects Anthony may one day reconcile with her brother, Lee Anthony, Mason said he does not expect the 25-year-old to speak with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, once she is released from the Orange County Jail.

Wait a sec....Lee was feeling her up, remember?  Why would she reconcile with him?

she liked it? 

If Mason believes Casey's lies at all, he doesn't know the first thing about his client.  Casey will do whatever she needs to do to survive.  She will cozy up to her parents, her brother, anyone that will allow her to continue her lies.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2011, 10:13:52 AM »

Carpe  - That is the one from the TMZ website blown up.  TMZ is the originator of that pic (or their source is).  I just don't believe it's them.

That is so NOT them.
Not even close.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2011, 10:13:55 AM »

Didn't she lie to federal government about Caylee missing, and if so can they go back charge her for lying and abstructing an investigation?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2011, 10:16:08 AM »

From the Web

Whenever us kids would try whinning about something, my mom would tell us to cry her a river, especially when we were trying to lie about something or get out of something. So to me each of these idiot jurors can whine all they want about their decission to let that baby killer go. I hope each one of them are haunted with the memory of that clip of Caylee with duct tape over her face

This foreman and all the rest of the jurors are f.o.s.!!!!! They were the ONLY ones that had the power to convict the psycho & they chose not to! Now that they see the backlash, we hear about how sick & disgusted they were with their decision! B.S. I hope they all rot in hell & never have a decent day for the rest of their pathetic lives! P.S. they're all cowards!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2011, 10:17:07 AM »

I have seen and signed so many petitions. Don't know if they will do any good, but signed them anyway, if someone runs into the petition asking and laying out the reasons why there should be an investigation into this jury, please point me in the right direction,
TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2011, 10:18:19 AM »

From the Web

This foreman and all the rest of the jurors are f.o.s.!!!!! They were the ONLY ones that had the power to convict the psycho & they chose not to! Now that they see the backlash, we hear about how sick & disgusted they were with their decision! B.S. I hope they all rot in hell & never have a decent day for the rest of their pathetic lives! P.S. they're all cowards!!!

I agree..all cowards..they could not do the right thing and now they have to live with their decision..even if they were not sure, they could have dead locked and caused a mistrial if they didn't want it on them ....but instead, they caved and let a baby killer go free...their bad!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2011, 10:20:21 AM »

she liked it? 

If Mason believes Casey's lies at all, he doesn't know the first thing about his client.  Casey will do whatever she needs to do to survive.  She will cozy up to her parents, her brother, anyone that will allow her to continue her lies.

Mason, Baez, they're all fools, they believe the psychopath! She can't be treated, there is no therapy that will help her. She will be evil until the day she dies!! The whole defense team needs to study personality disorders & find out why they can't see what everyone else can! 

Phaedrus
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2011, 10:27:21 AM »

From the Web

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!! 

I am just as mad - if not more so than I was a week ago. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.