April 30, 2024, 03:54:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 361075 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2011, 10:34:24 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-disgust20110711,0,3499643.story
Report: Casey Anthony jury foreman felt 'disgust' at not-guilty verdict
From the Web
8:42 a.m. EDT, July 11, 2011

The jury foreman in the Casey Anthony trial described in an anonymous interview with FOX's Greta Van Susteren many of the jurors thought the young woman killed her daughter Caylee Marie, myfoxatlanta.com is reporting.

But they found Anthony not guilty of the most serious charges, including first-degree murder, because the State Attorney's Office never showed how it happened. He described a feeling of "disgust" at the predicament.
Read the full story at myfoxatlanta.com. http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/national/Jury-Foreman-Talks-About-Casey-Anthony-Trial-20110711-am-sd

They didn't HAVE to PROVE how she killed Caylee.  See, this is what bothers me.  Instead of sending the judge a note asking they decide they HAVE to vote not guilty.  These people including the FOREMAN are a huge waste.

Drive by post here, but sending a note to the judge just would have taken too much of their valuable time. They were in such a damn hurry to get out of there that the did not even send a note to ask a simple question....sickening! I hate them all and am tired of people telling me I have to respect the jury. NO I DON"T!!!!!!!!!!

I still think something was very hinky with this jury!!!!

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!! 

I am just as mad - if not more so than I was a week ago. 

me too!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-disgust20110711,0,3499643.story
From the Web

The jury foreman in the Casey Anthony trial described in an anonymous interview with FOX's Greta Van Susteren many of the jurors thought the young woman killed her daughter Caylee Marie, myfoxatlanta.com is reporting.

But they found Anthony not guilty of the most serious charges, including first-degree murder, because the State Attorney's Office never showed how it happened. He described a feeling of "disgust" at the predicament.
Read the full story at myfoxatlanta.com. http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/national/Jury-Foreman-Talks-About-Casey-Anthony-Trial-20110711-am-sd

So why didn't they convict her of a lesser charge? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2011, 10:38:06 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28507055/detail.html
Mason On Casey, Parents: That's Pretty Well Burned

Mason told NBC's Savannah Guthrie that the Anthony family relationship is "pretty well burned."

While he expects Anthony may one day reconcile with her brother, Lee Anthony, Mason said he does not expect the 25-year-old to speak with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, once she is released from the Orange County Jail.

Wait a sec....Lee was feeling her up, remember?  Why would she reconcile with him?

she liked it? 
if anything like that happened, it was consensual in my opinion..

If Mason believes Casey's lies at all, he doesn't know the first thing about his client.  Casey will do whatever she needs to do to survive.  She will cozy up to her parents, her brother, anyone that will allow her to continue her lies.

Mason, Baez, they're all fools, they believe the psychopath! She can't be treated, there is no therapy that will help her. She will be evil until the day she dies!! The whole defense team needs to study personality disorders & find out why they can't see what everyone else can! 

I don't think they believe Casey at all - IMO, they just don't give a crap.  They are just spouting out crap to have something quoted by them in the media. 

I also think they are just as screwed up as Casey.  Disgusting. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2011, 10:44:10 AM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive
Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines. 

“None of this surprised me,” said Anthony’s ex-sister-in-law Pam Plesea. “When my son was 4 years old and we threw him a birthday party, Casey was just days or weeks old. Cindy showed up at my home and put the infant Casey up in my face and said, 'What a shame you will never know how it feels to have your own child.' I was mortified. My son was adopted, but he is my child and she then said, 'Oh, I meant that you never will have a girl, and it’s the best thing for a mother. She’s my life now.' Well, 25 years later, I see she is willing to possibly perjure herself for her daughter.”

“She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

If this is true, Shirley would've told LE.  I wonder if LE thought they'd have a hard time proving this considering how this family covers for each other?

I'm waiting for what is sealed to be unsealed.
Who know's this could of been one of the pieces sealed...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2011, 10:47:41 AM »

Just stopping in to say good morning. 

I have refused to watch any of the stupid shows this weekend about KC or to read any news.   She is just a waste.   But I did see a  headline this morning saying the offers were drying up or rumors....that makes me feel hopeful.

Hopeful that the things KC wants and expects, she will not get;  money and attention.

Terri
Ohio
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2011, 10:55:10 AM »

Perry's Law - New On CBS This Fall

By OrlandoCoyote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17YbWgUHTxY&feature=youtu.be

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2011, 11:01:19 AM »

Casey Anthony trial jury foreman speaks out

Updated: Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 7:38 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 7:37 AM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071111-casey-anthony-trial-jury-foreman-speaks-out

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2011, 11:06:45 AM »

I have seen and signed so many petitions. Don't know if they will do any good, but signed them anyway, if someone runs into the petition asking and laying out the reasons why there should be an investigation into this jury, please point me in the right direction,
TYIA
I've signed them all too!  I also have complained to the Florida Bar in regards to Mason's behavior post verdict.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-casey-anthony-could-have-been-convicted-2011-7
How Casey Anthony Could Have Been Convicted
Evan Britton, ResourceWebs | Jul. 11, 2011, 10:44 AM

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/how-casey-anthony-could-have-been-convicted-2011-7#ixzz1RoGqYCEC

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2011, 11:14:49 AM »

I still say that is NOT George and Cindy Anthony by the pool.  I believe TMZ got it wrong. They could be very well enjoying themselves sitting by a resort pool someplace, I just don't think this is them.  If it is them, how can Cindy be moving to Texas and writing a tell all about how George molested Casey and disposed of Caylee's body?  Nothing makes sense.

Good Morning!  I agree....GA has a pronounced widow's peak...the man in this photo doesn't have the peak...just a big receding forehead

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2011, 11:21:11 AM »

Would the "new" grandmother be illegible to file a civil suit against KC, for the death of her grand daughter?  If the DNA confirms she is the blood grandmother.

Michael Duggan’s obit has no mention that he was a father to a child, in Florida.  The new granny knew he fathered a child in Florida, but she did not put any mention in the obit, that I could find.

I hope DM does not see Caylee as a lottery ticket, I do not have a good vibration about this granny.  I hope I am wrong.

Michael P. Duggan

http://www.legacy.com/ns/obitfinder/obituary-search.aspx?daterange=2000-2009&firstname=michael&lastname=duggan&countryid=1&stateid=22&affiliateid=-1

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2011, 11:22:54 AM »

Who will be casey's next victim & how long will we have to wait?

Can Psychopaths Be Rehabilitated?
What a person has done in the past is generally a good predictor of what he will do in the future, and therefore, it’s reasonable to assume that people with a history of criminal behavior are more dangerous that those without. But do psychopaths differ from other violent criminals in their likelihood to reoffend?

Psychopaths Aren’t your Average Criminal

Although criminals obviously don’t value or honor all of society's rule and norms, most have some rules, or type of internal code that they adhere to. Criminal behavior does not necessitate a complete lack of conscience.

Psychopaths have a specific emotional deficit, and are limited to a very narrow range of emotions. They know the difference between what society considers “right” and “wrong,” but do not experience, and cannot empathize with, the feelings of suffering, remorse, elation and love that are part of being human. Without that “little internal voice” we call conscience, psychopaths feel free to do whatever their needs and wants dictate, and their transgressions do not result in feelings of guilt (Hare 1999, Millon1998).

Read This Next
Genetics of APD & Psychopathy Psychopath, Sociopath or Antisocial Personality What Is Antisocial Personality Not only do psychopaths lack emotions of conscience and empathy, but research has shown that individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD) are also indifferent to the threat of physical pain and to punishment in general. Without fear of punishment, there is little to deter the psychopath from committing criminal acts, if those acts represent the fastest route to gratification (Hare 1999).

Recidivism of Psychopaths

On average, about 20% of prison inmates are psychopaths, and psychopaths are responsible for more than 50% of violent crime. Studies examining the recidivism rate of federal offenders have revealed that reoffense occurs twice as often in the case of criminal psychopaths, and their violent recidivism rate is approximately triple that of other offenders.

There have been numerous, intensive programs designed to rehabilitate incarcerated psychopaths, and according to Dr. Hare, no program has yet proven to be effective. He notes that, in many cases, therapy can even help psychopaths hone their manipulative skills. His recommendation -- we all should educate ourselves about psychopaths in order to better recognize and avoid these predators (Black 1999, Hare 1999).

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2011, 11:26:06 AM »

The most hated woman will have security? why? we, the taxpayers need security since the moment this most hated woman walks free , lier, murderer and really devil woman ....everybody can be her next victim ...we should learn from jORAN vAN SLOOT CASE....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2011, 11:27:02 AM »

From the Web

They didn't HAVE to PROVE how she killed Caylee.  See, this is what bothers me.  Instead of sending the judge a note asking they decide they HAVE to vote not guilty.  These people including the FOREMAN are a huge waste.

I agree Klaas.....these people decided to get out of there as quickly as possible....they are a HUGE WASTE and let a murdering bitch go....I hope that picture of Caylee with the  morphing to her skull and the duct tape going over her mouth haunts them til the day they die...may they never have a peaceful night's sleep!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2011, 11:27:08 AM »

I disagree with the writer. He is not taking into account that all those jurors had skulls more empty than poor little Caylee's.     
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2011, 11:27:18 AM »

I still say that is NOT George and Cindy Anthony by the pool.  I believe TMZ got it wrong. They could be very well enjoying themselves sitting by a resort pool someplace, I just don't think this is them.  If it is them, how can Cindy be moving to Texas and writing a tell all about how George molested Casey and disposed of Caylee's body?  Nothing makes sense.

Good Morning!  I agree....GA has a pronounced widow's peak...the man in this photo doesn't have the peak...just a big receding forehead

agree..besides George would have had his shirt off..in order to draw attention to his tattoo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2011, 11:28:48 AM »

From the Web

I agree Klaas.....these people decided to get out of there as quickly as possible....they are a HUGE WASTE and let a murdering bitch go....I hope that picture of Caylee with the  morphing to her skull and the duct tape going over her mouth haunts them til the day they die...may they never have a peaceful night's sleep!!

I doubt that this jury paid enough attention to any of the photos or evidence to be haunted at all..

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2011, 11:30:50 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28507687/detail.html
Lawyer Worries About Casey Anthony's Post-Release Safety
Cheney Mason Says He's Not Sure Where Anthony Will Stay
POSTED: Monday, July 11, 2011
UPDATED: 9:04 am EDT July 11, 2011

::snipping2::
Mason said Anthony's relations with her parents were "pretty well burned" after the trial, where her defense team contended she was sexually abused by her father. Her father, George Anthony, denied the claims.

Jail records show Casey Anthony refused a visit Friday from her mother, Cindy Anthony.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Mason should take her to his house!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2011, 11:32:39 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28507687/detail.html
Lawyer Worries About Casey Anthony's Post-Release Safety
Cheney Mason Says He's Not Sure Where Anthony Will Stay
POSTED: Monday, July 11, 2011
UPDATED: 9:04 am EDT July 11, 2011

::snipping2::
Mason said Anthony's relations with her parents were "pretty well burned" after the trial, where her defense team contended she was sexually abused by her father. Her father, George Anthony, denied the claims.

Jail records show Casey Anthony refused a visit Friday from her mother, Cindy Anthony.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Mason should take her to his house!

yeah..bet his wife would love her..especially when she becomes flirtatious with old Crusty..

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2011, 11:32:53 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28507055/detail.html
Mason On Casey, Parents: That's Pretty Well Burned

Mason told NBC's Savannah Guthrie that the Anthony family relationship is "pretty well burned."

While he expects Anthony may one day reconcile with her brother, Lee Anthony, Mason said he does not expect the 25-year-old to speak with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, once she is released from the Orange County Jail.

Wait a sec....Lee was feeling her up, remember?  Why would she reconcile with him?

You KNOW this is really hacking off George and Cindy...........they one they "sacrificed" for has turned against them totally.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.